Trinity vs. Tritheism: Understanding the Trinity.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that you just need to think some more about what I have already said; asking the Holy Ghost to illuminate my words to your mind.
I have, and it want change anything. we have have all your post.

If Jesus is the Holy Ghost, then it would be the unpardonable sin to speak against Him.

However, it is written, that if anyone speaks a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him.
This is true, for the Son of man is in flesh, have you spoken aganist him?
PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God cannot cease to be God, even when He empties Himself of the attributes of Deity.
finally the light blubs are coming on. the NATURE DON'T CHANGE. so that meas as we said before all the so-call person must have come doen, see the ERROR in person now?. teaching time. he took on, on, on, our humanity/flesh with blood. the teaching scripture, is this true, listen, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God". is the Lord Jesus equal "WITH" God in NATURE, not equal "to" God, but equal "WITH" God... (smile). is this TRUE, yes or No?.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm interested in what you think the difference is between the two.
quick answer "Separation" vs "Sharing".

jbf, we pray that you would understand that God plurality is not in "separation of PERSON(S), but in "Sharing" of ONE PERSON. please understand the term "ANOTHER" as in G243 Allos. my source is Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words . listen to the definition.
1,,G243 G2087 ,allos heteros ] have a difference in meaning, which despite a tendency to be lost, is to be observed in numerous passages. Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort;" heteros expresses a qualitative difference and denotes "another of a different sort." Christ promised to send "another Comforter" (allos, "another like Himself," not heteros), John 14:16. Paul says "I See a different (AV, "another") law," heteros, a law different from that of the spirit of life (not allos, "a law of the same sort"), Rom 7:23. After Joseph's death "another king arose," heteros, one of quite a different character, Acts 7:18. Paul speaks of "a different gospel (heteros), which is not another" (allos, another like the one he preached), Gal 1:6-Gal 1:7. See heteros (not allos) in Matt 11:3; Acts 27:1; in Luke 23:32 heteroi is used of the two malefactors crucified with Christ. The two words are only apparently interchanged in 1Cor 1:16; 1Cor 6:1; 1Cor 12:8-10; 1Cor 14:17, 1Cor 14:19, e.g., the difference being present, though not so readily discernible.

They are not interchangeable in 1Cor 15:39-41; here heteros is used to distinguish the heavenly glory from the earthly, for these differ in genus, and allos to distinguish the flesh of men, birds, and fishes, which in each case is flesh differing not in genus but in species. Allos is used again to distinguish between the glories of the heavenly bodies, for these also differ not in kind but in degree only. For allos, See MORE, OTHER, etc. For heteros, See OTHER, STRANGE.

Note: The distinction comes out in the compounds of heteros, viz., heteroglossos, "strange tongues," 1Cor 14:21; heterodidaskaleo, "to teach a different doctrine," 1Tim 1:3; 1Tim 6:3; heterozugo, "to be unequally yoked" (i.e., with those of a different character), 2Cor 6:14.

THIS WILL ANSWER ALL THE GODHEAD QUESTION and many many more. especially the "GREATER" that i question.

we pray that God open your eyes.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not that I'm aware of.
ok, understand the difference, son of Man, and Son of God.
Son of man is Spirit, Son of God is flesh that the Spirit dwelt in, supportive scriptures. where did each come from?
Son of Man: "spirit". from HEAVEN, the INWARD MAN. John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven". THIS IS THE HOLY SPIRIT "SHARED" IN FLESH. hence the "WITH" God in Phil 2:6. because he is God, ok. now,

Son of God: "flesh" that is BORN, the OUTWARD MAN. Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God".

let's see this clearly in Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, (Son of God), unto us a son is given: (Son of Man), and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace".

Just remember Son of God is "BORN", the flesh. The Son of Man is NOT BORN, but "GIVEN", the spirit, because he already exist, no beginning, no end. supportive scripture, Luke 2:21 "And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.

see, he had the NAME, BEFORE, BEFORE, he was concieved in the womb. that's the Son of Man who came down from heaven.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have always considered that Jesus being the Son of God means that God was His Father; and that Jesus being the Son of man means that He was also born of humanity (through Mary).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
quick answer "Separation" vs "Sharing".

jbf, we pray that you would understand that God plurality is not in "separation of PERSON(S), but in "Sharing" of ONE PERSON. please understand the term "ANOTHER" as in G243 Allos. my source is Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words . listen to the definition.
1,,G243 G2087 ,allos heteros ] have a difference in meaning, which despite a tendency to be lost, is to be observed in numerous passages. Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort;" heteros expresses a qualitative difference and denotes "another of a different sort." Christ promised to send "another Comforter" (allos, "another like Himself," not heteros), John 14:16. Paul says "I See a different (AV, "another") law," heteros, a law different from that of the spirit of life (not allos, "a law of the same sort"), Rom 7:23. After Joseph's death "another king arose," heteros, one of quite a different character, Acts 7:18. Paul speaks of "a different gospel (heteros), which is not another" (allos, another like the one he preached), Gal 1:6-Gal 1:7. See heteros (not allos) in Matt 11:3; Acts 27:1; in Luke 23:32 heteroi is used of the two malefactors crucified with Christ. The two words are only apparently interchanged in 1Cor 1:16; 1Cor 6:1; 1Cor 12:8-10; 1Cor 14:17, 1Cor 14:19, e.g., the difference being present, though not so readily discernible.

They are not interchangeable in 1Cor 15:39-41; here heteros is used to distinguish the heavenly glory from the earthly, for these differ in genus, and allos to distinguish the flesh of men, birds, and fishes, which in each case is flesh differing not in genus but in species. Allos is used again to distinguish between the glories of the heavenly bodies, for these also differ not in kind but in degree only. For allos, See MORE, OTHER, etc. For heteros, See OTHER, STRANGE.

Note: The distinction comes out in the compounds of heteros, viz., heteroglossos, "strange tongues," 1Cor 14:21; heterodidaskaleo, "to teach a different doctrine," 1Tim 1:3; 1Tim 6:3; heterozugo, "to be unequally yoked" (i.e., with those of a different character), 2Cor 6:14.

THIS WILL ANSWER ALL THE GODHEAD QUESTION and many many more. especially the "GREATER" that i question.

we pray that God open your eyes.

PICJAG.
So, in this; what is the difference between being equal to God and being equal with God?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
have always considered that Jesus being the Son of God means that God was His Father; and that Jesus being the Son of man means that He was also born of humanity (through Mary).
thanks for the reply. no, when people see son of "GOD", they go spiritual. and when they see son of "MAN" they go carnal.

we're going to let you in on a little secret. the "OUTWARD" man (flesh, that which was born, Son of God) perish, but not the "INWARD" man, (spirit), listen. 2 Corinthians 4:16 "For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day". but hold on, our Lord's outward man, (the flesh, the body), didn't perish, yes, because of this, listen. Acts 2:25 "For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
Acts 2:26 "Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
Acts 2:27 "Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Acts 2:28 "Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.

the Lord Jesus didn't see corruption, why? scripture,
1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
1 Corinthians 15:46 "Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
1 Corinthians 15:47 "The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
1 Corinthians 15:48 "As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
1 Corinthians 15:49 "And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
1 Corinthians 15:50 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
1 Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1 Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:53 "For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. (READ THAT AGAIN)

1 Corinthians 15:54 "So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
1 Corinthians 15:55 "O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

understand somrthig jbf. the body that the Lord came in was natural, out of Mary. scripture,
1 John 5:5 "Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
1 John 5:6 "This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth".

see the son of God, see verse 5, came by blood and water, a woman. the son of man came from heaven, see 1 Corinthians 15:47 above.

understand the spirit never die, it's of God, only the body dies, listen, James 2:26 "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also". so it's the body, the son of God that died..... smile. not the son of man who is spirit, as you said, "into thy hands I commend my spirit. see the Lord Jesus spirit is a "equal" shared spirit from the Spirit, the Holy Spirit. that's why he said, John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. what was before the world was? ... answer, "Spirit".... :D see he is the same one only "shared" in flesh. this is the "ANOTHER" as G243 allos states, a "NUMERICAL DIFFERENCE" as in 1. Father 2. Son. this is the plurality of God revealed. not two separate and distinct persons, but the equal "SHARE" of ONE PERSON. God's own "ARM" in flesh. as isaiah said, "who will believe this report" ...... (smile). we say we're believer, why not believe God.

understand, when God said that he is the First and the Last, the Beginning, and the End, or the ROOT and the OFFSPRING. that's the killer word. for OFFSPRING means just what we been saying, "DIVERSITY". listen,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock

"diversity" is just another way of saying "offspring". see, "Diversified Oneness is bible based. G243 allos just give us the internal working of this "diversity" or the "plurality" of God as ONE PERSON. as said, it's "shared" -vs- "separation" of PERSON(s).
if you grasp the understanding that the Lord Jesus is a "diversity" or the "Share" of his OWNself in flesh, oh man the bible will open up. all those hard question before, are made simple and scriptual backed up. that's why I can respond to these hard question like "If Jesus is God how come he don't know his return date". or "why God said, US and OUR in Genesis 1:26, and yet said in the very next verse 1:27 "his" and he". or why Jesus said, "some standing here shall not taste death untill they see the Son of man coming into his Kingdom". and that's been over 2,000 years ago. see, when one have the power of the Holy Ghost teaching, and understand it, then one can expound on these things, correctly, and truthfully, with scripture to back one up. I'm going to end this post and make another and show you something.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@justbyfaith. we're going to share some tip with you in your help in understanding the Godhead.

If you want to get a head-start or Jump on bible study, get the Holy Spirit, God as your teacher first, (which I believe you have). second get a king james version of the bible. Here’s why. Because It is sealed. Scripture, . Isaiah 29:9 "Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink.
Isaiah 29:10 "For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.
Isaiah 29:11 "And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:
Isaiah 29:12 "And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned”.

So the Learned and the un-learned are in the same boat when it come to understanding God word. So we need …. a HELPER, this is why we have the COMFORTER to help us.
The kjv is loaded with information. It have it’s own built in dictionary, right in the scriptures. And it’s loaded with keywords. Example, the word, “certain”, when one see this word, used in a parable or other wise about someone or thing, LOOK OUT a spiritual teaching is coming. like in a "Certain" man took a trip. This is how one can differentiate between is it literal or metaphorical real quickly. And another golden nugget. If you see the word “therefor” see what it’s there … for. (smile).

But the kjv is good as having reverse phrases that hid answers. Example, Many people say, "Jesus never said that he was God". Oh yes he did, but we just didn’t see, nor heard it. Watch, John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me”. did you see it? he said it in two key points but we're going to zero in on "the LIFE". just in case If you didn't see it, Jesus said I AM the “LIFE”. read the verse again. hold that thought and go to 1 John 1:1 "That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; .... do you see it now?
1 John 1:2 "(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

Se how the kjv did that. Jesus said that he is the ”LIFE” in John 14, he just told you that he is GOD. and in 1 John 1 it tell you that the Life is the Word, who is Jesus. And there is only ONE “LIFE ETERNAL”. now watch this. 1 John 1:2 said, “THAT ETERNAL LIFE”. now watch this, John 17:3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent”. notice the reverse, let’s see it clearly.

A. 1 John 1:2, “(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

B. John 17:3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent”.

Understand, in 1 John 1:2 it is written “Eternal Life”, but in John 17 it is written, “Life Eternal”. see how it is reversed. I had read these two verses many of time until the Holy Ghost called it to my attention. Then I put 2 and 2 together and got ….. one… (smile). but you see what I mean. Cross references are great. Life is first in John 17:3 but Life is after eternal in 1 John 1:2. that simple reverse was hidden from me at least. I'm sure other many have noticed it. but that one reverse in words open me up to JESUS saying that he is GOD. so yes, Jesus did say he was God.

And word definitions are a must. One must search out a word, find their root words and get the understanding. See if they match any synonyms words in the bible, root them out fully.

That’s why I use a kjv, for the Holy Ghost have all of it’s codes, I learn everyday, twice on Sunday…. lol. Just kidding about that.

But go into prayer and ask for the Holy Spirit teaching on this subject, ask and it shall be given you, seek and ye shall find, knock and the door will be open. for the Godhead is not a mystery, only men make it a mystery. scripture, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
so it's no excuse NOT TO KNOW, being understood by the things that are made. just go to the beginning and see what was made and then you'll KNOW his "GODHEAD" and his eternal power.

as the saying goes, "You have not because you ask not". But ask in faith.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Son of man who is spirit,

If the Son of man is spirit then is He not the Holy Spirit?

It would then be the unpardonable sin to speak against the Son of man.

My understanding is that the Son of man is flesh; that he is the Son of, man, he was born of man, flesh; for, that which is born of the flesh is flesh. And therefore the son of man is flesh.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the Son of man is spirit then is He not the Holy Spirit?
jbf, jbf, the small case "spirit" is only indicadinf that the Holy Spiri is "shared" in flesh, in a body.
It would then be the unpardonable sin to speak against the Son of man.
you can get off the unpardonable sin, ok. no one here is speaking "AGANIST" the Son of man nor the Holy Spirit.
My understanding is that the Son of man is flesh; that he is the Son of, man, he was born of man, flesh; for, that which is born of the flesh is flesh. And therefore the son of man is flesh.
you haven't read anything we posted?. forget your understanding, READ THE BIBLE. that's ok, leave it alone.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you can get off the unpardonable sin, ok
What I am saying by that is that it is unpardonable to speak against the Spirit; but it is not unpardonable to speak against the Son.

But these are one and the same, exactly the same Person?

Please explain how this can be.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I am saying by that is that it is unpardonable to speak against the Spirit; but it is not unpardonable to speak against the Son.

But these are one and the same, exactly the same Person?

Please explain how this can be.
GINOLJC, to all. first thanks for the reply.
the Son is the EQUAL share of the Holy Spirit in flesh, understand now? question, where was sin condemd at? Romans 8:3 "For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh". NOW LISTEN REAL GOOD, Romans 8:1 "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit". WHY is this so if it's the same person? well here's why, 2 Corinthians 5:16 "Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new".

did you get that jbf? what you shoud be worried about is this, Matthew 12:37.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all. "one person, one person only". to all my trinitarians out there. as ADT said, "we're turning up the Heat".

scripture, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD". but the TERM "God", H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') , seems to indicate a plurality, not in separate distinct persons, but may we suggest, a plurality of one's own-self, which we will explain later. the bible clearly teaches that the Godhead is not a mystery, scripture. Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse".

ok, the bible, God by the apostle Paul said that he can be understood by the things that are made. and that we have "no excuse" at not knowing about his Godhead. notice the apostle addressed "GOD" as "him". take note of that. so to understand the Godhead we must go back to the beginning and see what was made, so we may understand God, by way of the term the Godhead.

for the apostle said, "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them". ok who is the "THEM?". the man and the woman.

let's see this in scriptures. Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth".

the "us" and "our" seems to indicate a plurality in God. but here's the dilemma, in the very next verse, God said, this. Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them".

STOP, how did "us" and "our" in verse 26 go to "his" and "he" in the very next verse?. but the bible confirms this singularity of God here in the beginning at Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created".

so the bible confirm what God said, in Genesis 1:27. but now we're going to solidify this singularity of God without any doubts. the Lord Jesus himself. scripture, Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause? Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female". ok, Jesus, our Lord cannot lie. and Mark confirm that the "he" the Lord mention is in fact "GOD". listen, Mark 10:4 "And they said, Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put her away. Mark 10:5 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept. Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

so the "he" in Matthew, is "God" in Mark which clearly confirm the singularity of God here in the beginning at Genesis 1 when God made Man and woman. but the fact that God don't lie, we must consider the statement God made in Genesis 1:26, this cannot be ignored. so what gives?. we know for sure the Lord Jesus who is God don't lie, so in essence neither God, the Spirit, nor the Lord Jesus, neither don't lie.

may we make a suggestion. TIME, and MANIFESTATION. here's why we make these two suggestion. #1. the Lord Jesus, in prayer, at John 17 said this, John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was". so clearly Jesus was before the world was, that placed him at Genesis 1:26 & 27, right ... right. but Jesus himself said, "he", God, made them, (male and female), "he" indicating one person. but John 1:3 said this, John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made". the "him" here is the Word, (JESUS), now either we have a contradiction or a GREAT truth about to be revealed concering the Godhead. Jesus made all things, and he was alone in making all things. supportive scripture, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself". here is that singularity of God in the beginning. for there was only one who CREATED, and MADE all things. it's the same PERSON.

now here's the TRUTh either Jesus is God, at the beginning, and have not yet MANIFESTED in the Flesh yet, which answer both of the two question, the time, or timing of his manifestation. or we have a dilemma on our hands. because if the Lord Jesus was "WITH" God, and he's a seprate and distinct person, the you have a dilemma on your hands. we say no dilemma, because we declare that Jesus is God to come in flesh, and we have scripture to back this up. Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come". that's our answer. he was to come, and when he come, he will manifest in flesh. so we can answer both question now. but we still must however answer how he is the Father and the Son at the same time, while maintaining his singularity as one PERSON, but expressing himself as a plurality. THIS IS THE CHALLENGE. (which we will do later by answering this question).

for if he was a plurality in the beginning at Genesis 1 then the bible contridicts itself, (which it never do). so we must now find out from the beginning how God is a singularity, and yet to come as a plurality of his OWN-SELF. I believe we can answer that question. but before we do, we would like for your input on what we have said so far.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would contend that the Son existed in the beginning alongside of the Father.

And yet, for the perspective of our understanding, it is God the Father alone who existed in the beginning and throughout eternity. God the Father is the self-existent, first cause of everything.

Now the Father descended to become a Man; that is, He took on human flesh in the incarnation of Jesus Christ.

Then, He ascended to once again be outside of time. Thus the Son exists alongside of the Father in eternity (outside of time)...as the continuation of the Father's existence. He was in the beginning with the Father. He was the Father. He continues to be the Father, now veiled in human flesh, existing side-by-side, next to the Father who exists outside of time; His "past" self. But there is no past, present, or future with God. So we say that the Son is a distinct Person from the Father, rather than a continuation of who the Father was in that He descended to become the Son.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would contend that the Son existed in the beginning alongside of the Father.

And yet, for the perspective of our understanding, it is God the Father alone who existed in the beginning and throughout eternity. God the Father is the self-existent, first cause of everything.

Now the Father descended to become a Man; that is, He took on human flesh in the incarnation of Jesus Christ.

Then, He ascended to once again be outside of time. Thus the Son exists alongside of the Father in eternity (outside of time)...as the continuation of the Father's existence. He was in the beginning with the Father. He was the Father. He continues to be the Father, now veiled in human flesh, existing side-by-side, next to the Father who exists outside of time; His "past" self. But there is no past, present, or future with God. So we say that the Son is a distinct Person from the Father, rather than a continuation of who the Father was in that He descended to become the Son.
ok, lets examine what you said. you said, that it was God the FATHER who is alone in the BEGINNING, THIS IS CORRECT. but then you said, "the Father descended to become a Man; that is, He took on human flesh in the incarnation of Jesus Christ". but you have one problem the ONE who is alone, and by himself, took on flesh and became a man according to you, is now G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') in that flesh as a man, so then God is without any powers, so now who is sustaining the Universe?. remember the only one is G2758 κενόω kenoo. so what is your answer to this?
we'll be waiting for your answer.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because God inhabited eternity before descending, He cannot cease to inhabit eternity in the descending.

It is the nature of inhabiting eternity, that there would be a "signature imprint" of you if you ever ceased to inhabit eternity...because really, it is impossible for someone who inhabits eternity to vacate eternity.

A key verse to your understanding, I think, will be Ephesians 3:11.

God lived one eternal moment and then descended to become the Son.

He is Lord in His Omnipotence, Omniscience, and Omnipresence...backing up His "future self" in every way, shape, and form.