Trip to Germany

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

sdcougar

Mar 17, 2010
South Dakota
A14979_012-1.jpg

One of my favorite shots from Leipzig, which was where Bach was choir director for more than a quarter century.at the church in the lower left corner of this picture:

A14980_005.jpg

More pictures and info linked from my website http://mikesnow.org or linked on my profile here.

Also pictures of Venice and Romania

100_0659.jpg

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Just lovely sd!... a very, European style city indeed. Love the narrow passageways and the beautiful iron work balconies...:)

Blessings!!!

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
I love Germany.
My wife and I were married in Denmark and my daughter was born in Augsburg, Germany while I was working there as a Russian interpreter for the U.S. Military.

sdcougar

Mar 17, 2010
South Dakota
Nice photography what camera are you using sdcougar.

Sorry for the slow reply, I just haven't checked in here in awhile.

The top two 'fotos' are on film, Fugichrome Astia100 with Nikon FA and 70-210 Vivatar Series I.

The one in Venice is a Kodak Z612 [12x zoom] as were all the other shots in Italy except the night shots [film].

If you looked at any of my other photos in Germany on my website link, except for the last ones on film, the others were with a Kodak Z712 for which I had lens extension tube and UVfilter....But it was stolen in Leipzig toward the end of the trip.

The 612 stayed in Romania with my wife. I replaced my camera with a Panasonic Lumix-FZ35. [18x] which I like very much except that it is hard to find the menu to format the card...more of a learning curve. Loved the Kodak.