True or False, -- How Can We Tell Anymore?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was much Fraud in the 2020 election, such that I will not vote again unless it is resolved.

That's a BAD decision. -- We MUST CONTINUE to Vote so that THEY can CONTINUE TO CHEAT. And when they cheat, they WILL be ARRESTED and PROSECUTED and CONVICTED. Otherwise "Noah" will be sacrificed, and "Sin" will prevail.

But I'm still waiting for ANYONE to defend assertions that this 2020 Election was "legitimate". Are they SO FAR REMOVED FROM REALITY, -- or are they INTENTIONALLY misrepresenting the TRUTH? And by all appearances, it appears to be the latter.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Trump was ignorant of the extent of this infiltration. ...

All the EVIDENCE substantiates that Trump ALLOWED (even ENCOURAGED) these Criminal to REVEAL THEMSELVES so that the American People would STAND TOGETHER against these EVIL CRIMINALS and TRAITORS.

If Trump had simply shoved them aside in his "selections", they'd STILL BE WORKING AGAINST OUR NATION. But NOW Trump is exposing them for their CRIMES against Humanity, and CRIMES against this nation.

When I asked our local School Board Secretary how many phone calls were fielded each week two years ago versus how many are fielded each week NOW, -- she said 100's more NOW. So the Citizens ARE waking up and participating, precisely as TRUMP PLANNED.

Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our PUBLIC SCHOOLS are DESTROYING our SOCIETY:

@[email protected]
Absolutely disgusting!!!
A mother tells the school board her daughter was cast in a play involving ‘group sex’

Perhaps our School Boards need to be inundated with CALLS from both PARENTS and CITIZENS.

We're PAYING for THIS???
Bobby Jo

Another sickening event. This Board needs to be disbanded immediately if this testimony is all true.....severely abusing and traumatizing children by acting out or actually being part of evil sex acts with adults. I'm very surprised no parent has 'lost it' by now, and have taken the law into their own hands.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@maximum velocity
@Rita
@Heart2Soul
@lforrest

OK, let's figure this out. The Deep State and MSM (Main Stream Media) LIED; but were those who parroted those lies Misinformed or intentionally perpetuating that Disinformation?

The Gateway Pundit - Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback -- Main Homepage on10/30/2021 (all articles are "archive searchable")

Virginia Democrats are Freaking Because the 300,000 Absentee Ballots They Hoped to Drop in Upcoming Election Are Held Up by the USPS
October 30, 2021

Michigan Police Are Hunting Down Elections Official Who Refused Corrupt, Soros-Backed Secretary of State’s Order to Destroy 2020 Election Evidence
October 30, 2021

Another Virginia Election, Another Election Steal – Virginia’s Fairfax County Reportedly Not Requiring Last Four Digits of SSN’s on Absentee Ballots
October 30, 2021

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Mesa County, Colorado 2020 Election Results Reviewed – Thousands of Ballots and Entire Process Contaminated – 2020 Election Results Never Should Have Been Certified
October 30, 2021

REPORT: Could Wisconsin Be The FIRST State To DECERTIFY The Fraudulent 2020 Election After Yesterday’s Explosive Report?
October 29, 2021

It seems to me that the above EVIDENCE of 2020 Election Fraud is so SIGNIFICANT (which doesn't even include ARIZONA, GEORGIA, and PENNSYLVANIA) that anyone with an ounce of curiosity would have sufficient awareness to have NEVER DEFENDED the MSM LIES.

So are we still dealing with Mis-Information, or is it Dis-Information? -- Somebody PLEASE explain.
Bobby Jo

The evidence of fraud in this last Pres. election is overwhelming. Most people will deny it though, and don't want to hear it anymore. They want it to go all away and erased, and dumped down the memory hole, because they do not want to labeled by the world they love so much as conspiracy nuts or some other embarrassing label. If the MSM and the lefties in government deny it these also will deny it. That is how divided we are in this country. The truthers or truth seekers versus the frauds. And the latter group is growing by the month.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Surely, there are trusted conservative news sites that can be posted verifying these eyewitness accounts of fraudulent activity and motive. I suspect that prominent trusted conservative sites would pounce on the opportunity to verify the voter fraud that many Republicans claim stole the election.

Where have you been since the beginning of November 2019? Hiding under a rock! I would not rely on MSM outlets per se for any truth.

One major source of this clear election fraud comes from Moi, collecting this fraud data off all the video and sound recording outlets and online sources I could get my hands on, when they happened, if possible. And I'm not even a registered Republican. I am a truther, even in political affairs.

I saw the live results on the TV, happening in that election evening, and then critical States just stopped counting 8-10pm (and do you know why?) the next early morning, the next day...the next week and week later. Unprecedented in the history of US elections. I saw many of the CCTV feeds of fraud at different locations and stations. The midnight runs, not for pizza, but for dumping bags full of fraudulent ballots for Biden.

I heard many, many eyewitnesses claiming fraud, and many under oath in and on different forums, in different States. I saw many speaking in different States and parts of them, verifying ballot tampering and stuffing the boxes...etc

I did my own analysis of the data I compiled and of others..and compared some of it...it was and still is overwhelming.

I have a lot of all this recorded and downloads or archived...

Today we still are hearing of the fraud from several forensic ballot processing experts....they do scientific methods of verifications and authentications.
I don't need the 'Gateway Pundit' to rely on for any truth in this matter. And 'trusted' conservative sites or sources did pounce of these fraud events.

By deduction, I can see you do not read this type of medium so I can see why it is easy for you claim otherwise without justification and knowledge and confidence.

So if you rely on getting your truth from the Victor's and perpetrators of this fraud, and their sources, as I deduce and suspect from your posts on this subject, I can see why you feel so smug in ignorance of the truth in this matter, of gross election fraud.

This last November of 2019 marks the most egregious and undeniable breach of integrity and faith in the American system of electing a President.

What else do you believe are fairy tales, in your world?

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lforrest said:
There was much Fraud in the 2020 election, such that I will not vote again unless it is resolved.

QUOTE: "Bobby Jo"
That's a BAD decision. -- We MUST CONTINUE to Vote so that THEY can CONTINUE TO CHEAT. And when they cheat, they WILL be ARRESTED and PROSECUTED and CONVICTED. Otherwise "Noah" will be sacrificed, and "Sin" will prevail.

But I'm still waiting for ANYONE to defend assertions that this 2020 Election was "legitimate". Are they SO FAR REMOVED FROM REALITY, -- or are they INTENTIONALLY misrepresenting the TRUTH? And by all appearances, it appears to be the latter.

... and let me emphasize that ELECTION CRIMES are TREASON. And TREASON is Punishable by HANGING, FIRING SQUAD, and apparently by ELECTROCUTION and by LETHAL INJECTION.

So DON'T JUST VOTE, but EXHORT YOUR FRIENDS AND ACQUAINTANCES to ALSO VOTE, so that we can CATCH THESE TRAITORS and SEE THEM HUNG for their CRIMES against this Nation.

Bobby Jo

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I seldom watch the news and when the election was taking place all I had to do was come on here……..I do have Sky news on my phone, but like everything they play games with headlines for click bate. The only newspaper I look at is our local one. BBC has got a slightly better reputation, but so has ITV …….but that doesn’t mean I think they are completely trustworthy…..the BBC is also full of corruption.
Do I trust the sources of the links here, not really. If many of you want to spend hours and hours looking for proof of what is really going on right now then that’s fine…as far as I am concerned politics has always been full of corruption , no matter where you live. Power corrupts.
Do I believe everything that is posted on this site about all the theories, no
Do I disbelieve everything that is posted, no.
Half the time I haven’t got a clue who people are talking about, it would be like me talking about the members of parliament. I don’t live in the US so therefore the names are unfamiliar …..except for the main players.

Rita

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to share this...
Sorry for the very explicit vulgar offensive language in this video.
But if you are the kind of person that doesn't get offended by George Carlin, then this may be a little spicier than that.
WARNING:
HUGS

LOL

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Do I trust the sources of the links here, not really. ... Do I believe everything that is posted on this site about all the theories, no
Do I disbelieve everything that is posted, no.
Rita

Dear Rita,

It seems most are lost in a sea of lies, but there are Ships of Truth -- one of which I wholly recommend:

... and if you want 75-80% Excellent Leads (with some 20-25% Mis/Dis-information), try:

But what ever we do, must MUST follow 1 Cor. 14:26 onward, which says to JUDGE the Prophets (i.e., Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, & Teachers), and the way we Judge is with EVIDENCE. So don't simply Disbelieve (scoff), certainly don't Believe (foolish), but TEST (Wisdom)!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes: (... he's SO HAPPY he's got his emoji back!!!)

Reactions: pompadour and Ziggy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The WONDERFUL awakening of an increasingly SKEPTIC public:

Virginia Voter Fraud and The Wisconsin Election Commission Holds a Meeting

Virginia Voter Fraud and The Wisconsin Election Commission Holds a Meeting
October 29, 2021

raciststunt-1.jpg

Lincoln Project admits to planting fake ‘Unite the Right’ members at Youngkin rally

The disgraced Lincoln Project has admitted it was behind a stunt aimed at falsely linking Virginia Republican gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin to racists at one of his campaign stops on Friday.

A reporter for NBC 29 tweeted a picture Friday morning showing five people dressed in white shirts and khakis while holding tiki torches, standing in front of Youngkin’s campaign bus. The group’s outfits were similar to those worn by some attendees of the 2018 “United the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Va.

... and LIARS regardless of MOTIVATION (political/religious/sociopaths/satanic) will NOT enter Heaven.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dear Rita,

It seems most are lost in a sea of lies, but there are Ships of Truth -- one of which I wholly recommend:

... and if you want 75-80% Excellent Leads (with some 20-25% Mis/Dis-information), try:

But what ever we do, must MUST follow 1 Cor. 14:26 onward, which says to JUDGE the Prophets (i.e., Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, & Teachers), and the way we Judge is with EVIDENCE. So don't simply Disbelieve (scoff), certainly don't Believe (foolish), but TEST (Wisdom)!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes: (... he's SO HAPPY he's got his emoji back!!!)

Bobby jo I have checked both those sites out when you have had links to them. However I keep an open mind on what I read there…….and I will continue to keep an open mind on what I read here.
I am somewhat curious as to why you tagged me earlier……didn’t make a lot of sense in all honesty !

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I am somewhat curious as to why you tagged me earlier……didn’t make a lot of sense in all honesty !

Dear Rita,

This answer is found in the the balance of the article & respective post cited immediately above!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dear Rita,

This answer is found in the the balance of the article & respective post cited immediately above!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

It’s more the timing bobbyjo, why would you think I would suddenly be interested in the fraudulent election again, so why tag me yesterday. We haven’t exactly been best buddies on here. I know you don’t respect me, i know others don’t either because I am not going along with everything that has been said. You could have tagged anyone , you chose to tag four people, it just got me curious.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I am not going along with ...

... Scripture:

2 Tim. 4:2 preach the word, be urgent in season and out of season, convince, rebuke, and exhort, be unfailing in patience and in teaching.
... to Peter:

Matt. 16:23 But he turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a hindrancee]">[e] to me; for you are not on the side of God, but of men.”
... to the religious:

Jhn 2:15 And making a whip of cords, he drove them all, with the sheep and oxen, out of the temple; and he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables.

... to Ananias & Sepphria:

Act 5:3 But Peter said, “Anani′as, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back part of the proceeds of the land?
... to our fellow Christians:

Proverb 27:6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend;
profuse are the kisses of an enemy.

... to sin within the church:

1 Cor. 5:5 you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
... to our OWN responsibility:

Act 18:6 And when they opposed and reviled him, he shook out his garments and said to them, “Your blood be upon your heads! I am innocent. From now on I will go to the Gentiles.”

... among others ...​

GOD is not "all LOVE". HE's ALL THINGS, including Love, Righteousness, Accountability, and Judgement among others, -- including Correction. And so we ARE our "brother's keeper" to make sure EACH OF US are accountable to do RIGHT. And when a "Christian" tries to deceive the elect, we are required to interject. And of course when we do as Jesus instructed, we MUST expect:

Matt. 5
10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 “Blessed are you when men revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so men persecuted the prophets who were before you.

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I STILL wonder how much of the California "Shipping" backlog is designed to PUNISH CHINA for participating in our 2020 Election Theft:

“Crazy” new California port fees could be catastrophic for carriers, shippers and consumers

“Crazy” new California port fees could be catastrophic for carriers, shippers and consumers
by: Cassie B., Friday, October 29, 2021

(Natural News) As congestion continues to be a major problem at the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, shippers are now expressing concerns about a surprise emergency fee that has been imposed on containers that stay at terminals for too long – and they say the fallout could be catastrophic.

In a bid to clear docks and make space for containers that are stuck on ships offshore, the ports announced earlier this week that they will start charging $100 per container for boxes that have been sitting for 9 days or longer for those that are moved by truck, while the fee will kick in for those that move by rail at the six-day point. Moreover, these fees will rise by increments of $100 for each additional day they are delayed. This means that the cumulative charge per container per day would reach $46,500 by day 30

Something's going to BREAK, and it may be China's Back, and/or our Citizens!?!

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@[email protected]

FAKE/STOLEN ELECTIONS CONTINUE RIGHT UNDER REPUBLICAN NOSES! PATRIOTIC REPUBLICANS SHOULD HAVE BEEN PREPARED FOR THE THEFT. ...

You don't catch the bank robber by adding steel bars. You catch them AFTER they BREAK IN. And Election Fraud is TREASON.

-- would you prefer hanging?, or maybe firing squad?, or how about lethal injection? Tough decision, aye?!?
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Trump worship is so tiring.... it's beyond ridiculous.... it's idolatry!!

Reactions: amadeus

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another sickening event. This Board needs to be disbanded immediately if this testimony is all true.....severely abusing and traumatizing children by acting out or actually being part of evil sex acts with adults. I'm very surprised no parent has 'lost it' by now, and have taken the law into their own hands.
When I was a child (ages 5-7) we lived in a small community right next to the school (kindergarten through 12th grade). Our yard bordered school property. I remember seances and other satanic ritual activities on the school grounds after hours. And to think people try to dismiss the McMartin and other auch cases. No one wants to believe it happens, and others (satanic families) are vested in hiding it.

Most people would be shocked at what goes on in public schools. Parents should be involved with their children's schools, know the teachers, investigate, and have open communication with their children. But honestly, I don't think God ever meant for parents to parcel their children out for the government to raise anyway. (Rant....)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@[email protected]

What will be the next 3D image we see that "THEY" want us to believe is real?

5ccfa895bf2c75e5.jpg

Rev. 13: 13 It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of men; 14 and by the signs which it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast, it deceives those who dwell on earth, bidding them make an image for the beast which was wounded by the sword and yet lived; 15 and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak ...

Mommy, are we there yet?
Bobby Jo