True or False, -- How Can We Tell Anymore?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@[email protected]

On the FIRST day of the Ghislaine Maxwell trial

The CEO of Twitter resigned
The CEO of Walmart resigned
The CEO of CNBC resigned
Just coincidence

Nov 30, 2021
... there's a LOT of "coincidences" going on ...
Bobby Jo

I suspect that Chris Cuomo's firing has something to do with some Epstein connections becoming public soon.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... the Leftists played the race and gender cards instead of finding a person with integrity.

Ummmmm, I don't think the "Leftists" HAVE ANY people with "integrity"; -- and the "Conservatives" are almost just as short on "integrity".

The swamp is deeper than we'd hope.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
415ca7f82e0d028f.jpg

The TRUTH will offend those who prefer their "world".

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bdb94c55de1998ff.png

THIS my friends is the REAL Joe Biden (who's already incapacitated/dead), and I often wonder how people could confuse his "stand-in".

NOBODY looks exactly "alike", even TWINS.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
c997241a11800dc7.png

If conjecture were appropriate, it might seem that there COULD be a Progression from DELTA, to OMICRON, with the NEXT ITERATION being the CORONATION of President Trump as the Rightful Victor in the 2020 Election?

Perhaps there's a COINCIDENCE; or maybe INTELLIGENT DESIGN. We'll have to watch and see ...
Bobby Jo

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
c997241a11800dc7.png

If conjecture were appropriate, it might seem that there COULD be a Progression from DELTA, to OMICRON, with the NEXT ITERATION being the CORONATION of President Trump as the Rightful Victor in the 2020 Election?

Perhaps there's a COINCIDENCE; or maybe INTELLIGENT DESIGN. We'll have to watch and see ...
Bobby Jo

I'll have mustard and ketchup on that nothing burger.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With all the talk about the "Rothchilds" and their "bloodline", one should pause to consider WHY "they" are collecting and compiling our DNA record. -- I suspect that it's more than for a "Criminal Database" (i.e., like fingerprints), and may be for sorting out those who are part of an ancient demonic-human bloodline Versus those who are "simple-humans".

But in either case, our GOD given freedoms are being STOLEN with our cooperation, -- except I'm not cooperating. So although they have my fingerprints (required for a Security Clearance, etc.), I'm not giving up my DNA for any reason.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There always a little TRUTH in Humor:

4f04fdb503307141.jpeg

... and the TRUTH is that Brandon can't fix anything. He can't even walk 30' down a paved walkway without getting lost.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CAUTION: Profanity May Be Presumed, Although Not Specifically Cited, And Some Moderators May Take Offense.

Biden Agrees He Should Go F**k Himself: Repeats 'Let's Go Brandon' During White House Christmas Call

Biden Agrees He Should Go F**k Himself: Repeats 'Let's Go Brandon' During White House Christmas Call
By Kylie Thomas December 24, 2021

President Joe Biden agreed on live television with a NORAD caller who said “Merry Christmas and Let’s Go Brandon,” showing support for the viral phrase that is commonly known to mean f**k Joe Biden.

Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden were taking calls from North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Tracks Santa program.

The couple took several calls from children and parents.

One father wished President Biden a “Merry Christmas and Let’s Go Brandon” to which the president replied “Let’s Go Brandon, I agree.

https://twitter.com/NationalFile/status/1474449358334611460?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1474449358334611460|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://nationalfile.com/biden-agrees-go-fk-repeats-go-brandon-white-house-christmas-call/

JUST NOW: Joe Biden repeated "Let's Go Brandon" during a call with a parent while participating in NORAD's Santa Tracker. "Let's Go Brandon" is an epithet meaning "f**k Joe Biden."

Biden seemed somewhat confused by the development, but awkwardly continued taking calls regardless.

Let’s Go Brandon became a nation-wide insult for President Biden after NASCAR crowd chanted “F—- Joe Biden” and a NBC Sports reporter suggested they were cheering for the 28-year old driver, Brandon Brown.

So I guess Merry Christmas to ALL, and "Let's Go Brandon".

Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there ANYTHING that's REAL in this Brandon facade?

b6181ac81de9cd98.jpg

?Maybe the new dog, -- but I even doubt that.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there a reason that so much information is POURING OUT over JFK Jr. who previously was presumed to have perished in a plane crash, but is now purported to be among Trump's Team?

0fe413d6ed121d0f.png

... and the speculation that JFK Jr. might be assume the Post of VICE PRESIDENT?

It's something to KEEP WATCHING!
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
50a092508b37a691.jpg

Time and time again the LIES are LEAKED so that a Sleeping Public will WAKE UP.

Bobby Jo

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the first time since my passions stopped ruling over me, I experienced anger tonight. It was so different…!
I was angry but none of my passions of flesh were involved.

My sister wanted to play us a portion of The White House Christmas. There were singers with beautiful voices singing while pictures of fallen service members were shown.
She turned to me and said, oh, isn’t it beautiful? And I said, I don’t know, it just makes me angry that they would do this after leaving so many behind and then working furiously to try to stop others from helping them, so I feel like…how dare you, this is awful and you should have left it out.

It was a new experience…

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I experienced anger tonight. It was so different…!
I was angry but none of my passions of flesh were involved. ...

Righteous Indignation, -- in an oblivious world. I'd like to say that it's not their fault being deceived as they are, but if we can't or won't realize the sinister politicians, media, corporate, and participants, -- what MORE will it take???

And it's a terrible thought, but MANY will perish for lack of knowledge, -- family, friends, co-workers, and neighbors --, but we can STAND UP, SPEAK UP, and PRAY for them.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh…yes, I guess so, righteous anger. Men can’t really have righteous anger in their flesh…
It was such a strange amalgamation…anger but no flesh and a undertone of horror that thought, they don’t know what they do my God they don’t…

Reactions: Bobby Jo