True or False, -- How Can We Tell Anymore?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
dd093bbd66e86768.jpg

... and apparently the Queen's DEATH is supposed to be announced sometime in late-January/early-February. -- Of course she's been DEAD for TWO YEARS, but maybe the timing wasn't quite right for public release.

Oh, -- and THIS is only ONE of (?TENS of?) THOUSANDS who've been "disappeared" from Hollywood, Corporate, Political, and Media.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isreali Protester's Brain Burned from the Inside Out.

Israeli Protester's Brain Burned from the Inside Out.
GalacticStorm, Published Yesterday

During a demonstration against the Israeli government. One of the protesters started screaming, spewing smoke from his eyes, mouth, nose and ears. His brain burned from the inside out. Surprised protesters try to put out the fire, which came from inside the zombie man's head, with a jacket and a bottle of water. It looks like a sack that encloses with a drawstring. There is another video circulating in which two men smoke from their heads. Both men are known to have been vaccinated.

It seems that something inside their head was short-circuited, perhaps caused by microwaves or 5G electromagnetic radiation. What is known is that people who have received the death "vaccine" are subject to internal damage caused by the interaction of electromagnetic waves and heavy metals, graphene, etc.

It would seem that a focused energy could "FRY" a vax'd person in ANY part of their body including their head, heart, or anywhere. Perhaps this was a "riot" control method.

Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The REAL Secret Service would NEVER allow anyone to hand something to a person under their watch.
Not true. The Secret Svc are cult handlers. They handle presidents/families.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, for Pete's sake.
JFK Jr. Are you kidding me?
You are not serious.

Having been a serious JFK researcher almost from birth, I can tell you that the Kennedy policies are as close to the Trump policies as north is to south.
I cannot believe some of the stuff I read here. And why JFK Jr ? Oh boy.
The Kenedy's are the most liberal Democrats there are, like the late Ted Kennedy, who let a young girl drown and professed to be an upstanding Catholic, like Kerry, Biden and Pelosi and yet are for everything that goes against God.

The Kennedys are a joke and junior is dead, if your talking about JFK's son.

It's no wonder they've had so many tragedies in their family.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...The Kennedys are a joke and junior is dead, if your talking about JFK's son. ...

I agree about "Ted" and other family members, but it appears that JFK & RFK, were assassinated because they were working to destroy the Deep State. And now JFK Jr. is apparently alive and working with Trump, to fulfill his Father's and Uncle's agenda. So if you look into his "demise" you should find VERY UNUSUAL circumstances surrounding both the "Navy search", "recovery", and "funeral at sea". -- I expect he's alive and well.

And we should note that RFK Jr. is ALSO following in his Father's footsteps!

But as in so many other things, sometimes we have to wait to know what HAS, IS, and IS ABOUT to HAPPEN!

WVBR,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Last edited:

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree about "Ted" and other family members, but it appears that JFK & RFK, were assassinated because they were working to destroy the Deep State. And now JFK Jr. is apparently alive and working with Trump, to fulfill his Father's and Uncle's agenda. So if you look into his "demise" you should find VERY UNUSUAL circumstances surrounding both the "Navy search", "recovery", and "funeral at sea". -- I expect he's alive and well.

And we should note that RFK Jr. is ALSO following in his Father's footsteps!

But as in so many other things, sometimes we have to wait to know what HAS, IS, and IS ABOUT to HAPPEN!

WVBR,

JFK Jr. is dead.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isreali Protester's Brain Burned from the Inside Out.

Israeli Protester's Brain Burned from the Inside Out.
GalacticStorm, Published Yesterday

During a demonstration against the Israeli government. One of the protesters started screaming, spewing smoke from his eyes, mouth, nose and ears. His brain burned from the inside out. Surprised protesters try to put out the fire, which came from inside the zombie man's head, with a jacket and a bottle of water. It looks like a sack that encloses with a drawstring. There is another video circulating in which two men smoke from their heads. Both men are known to have been vaccinated.

It seems that something inside their head was short-circuited, perhaps caused by microwaves or 5G electromagnetic radiation. What is known is that people who have received the death "vaccine" are subject to internal damage caused by the interaction of electromagnetic waves and heavy metals, graphene, etc.

It would seem that a focused energy could "FRY" a vax'd person in ANY part of their body including their head, heart, or anywhere. Perhaps this was a "riot" control method.

Bobby Jo

It sounds too fantastical to be true. But...

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JFK Jr. is dead.

Hey JP,

That's what they tell us, but it's not what's substantiated, and that's why I suggested research. There's some crazy stuff which is permeating almost everything we thought we knew.

WVBR,

Last edited:

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey JP,

That's what they tell us, but it's not what's substantiated, and that's why I suggested research. There's some crazy stuff which is permeating almost everything we thought we knew.

WVBR,

I have read something online about JFK Jr, but just took it as a conspiracy theory, I'll have to do some more in-depth research into it.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have read something online about JFK Jr, but just took it as a conspiracy theory, I'll have to do some more in-depth research into it.
Yep, know what you mean. -- When Sandy Hook transpired and the "Conspiracy" accusations POURED out, I went to the county historical database where I discovered that the Elementary School was built in the mid to late '50s. And THEN I understood that they indeed closed the school some three years prior for asbestos, heating system failure, and general dilapidation.

The point being, -- I didn't trust what I was TOLD, but what NOBODY could fake, and that was the County Historical Records. And of course there were pictures of the "children-being-led-out", with the boys in front; where they RE-POSED the SAME CHILDREN with the GIRLS in front; among a TON of other EVIDENCE that it was all FAKE!

WVBR,

Reactions: JohnPaul

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, know what you mean. -- When Sandy Hook transpired and the "Conspiracy" accusations POURED out, I went to the county historical database where I discovered that the Elementary School was built in the mid to late '50s. And THEN I understood that they indeed closed the school some three years prior for asbestos, heating system failure, and general dilapidation.

The point being, -- I didn't trust what I was TOLD, but what NOBODY could fake, and that was the County Historical Records. And of course there were pictures of the "children-being-led-out", with the boys in front; where they RE-POSED the SAME CHILDREN with the GIRLS in front; among a TON of other EVIDENCE that it was all FAKE!

WVBR,

To try and take away our gun rights.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To try and take away our gun rights.

... 1st Amendment, 2nd Amendment, 4th Amendment, 5th Amendment, and 6th Amendment, -- among other Constitutional Freedoms and Liberties.

There will SOON be a One-World-Government (the U.N.) and it will SUCCEED in depriving us of our GOD GRANTED FREEDOMS. And it may cost us our lives, but satan CAN'T MAKE US WORSHIP him (small "satan"/"him").

So we need to prepare our Lives and our Households, -- and we're quickly running out of time.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,

Reactions: Taken

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... 1st Amendment, 2nd Amendment, 4th Amendment, 5th Amendment, and 6th Amendment, -- among other Constitutional Freedoms and Liberties.

There will SOON be a One-World-Government (the U.N.) and it will SUCCEED in depriving us of our GOD GRANTED FREEDOMS. And it may cost us our lives, but satan CAN'T MAKE US WORSHIP him (small "satan"/"him").

So we need to prepare our Lives and our Households, -- and we're quickly running out of time.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,

Yes and Trump tried to stop all this.

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would love to see that.

Hey JP,

Yeah, some people have criticized Trump for not taking IMMEDIATE ACTION on you name it, -- from Election Fraud, to Treason, to Crimes Against Humanity, to the Fake Covid, to the Deep State, to Adrenochrome, to the Swamp, the Lying MSM, the Censorship of the Social Media, and keep going. But what he DID DO was set up these criminals so that THEY'D SUCCEED and thereby EXPOSE THEMSELVES both to the Military Tribunal Process AND TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC.

So now that the Citizens HAVE AND STILL ARE AWAKENING EVERY HOUR, -- we can FINALLY regain our CITIZEN-RUN-NATION, instead of the corrupt politicians which we gave our POWER to. NO MORE SOUP FOR THEM.

LET'S GO BRANDON,

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey JP,

Yeah, some people have criticized Trump for not taking IMMEDIATE ACTION on you name it, -- from Election Fraud, to Treason, to Crimes Against Humanity, to the Fake Covid, to the Deep State, to Adrenochrome, to the Swamp, the Lying MSM, the Censorship of the Social Media, and keep going. But what he DID DO was set up these criminals so that THEY'D SUCCEED and thereby EXPOSE THEMSELVES both to the Military Tribunal Process AND TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC.

So now that the Citizens HAVE AND STILL ARE AWAKENING EVERY HOUR, -- we can FINALLY regain our CITIZEN-RUN-NATION, instead of the corrupt politicians which we gave our POWER to. NO MORE SOUP FOR THEM.

LET'S GO BRANDON,

They want to blame Trump for everything, yet he did more for America in Four years than all the Presidents since Jimmy Carter have done in all of their Presidencies together.

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and I'd propose that Trump ain't done. I expect to see him RESTORED to the OFFICE HE WON, in maybe ?4-months?.

LET'S GO BRANDON,
Bobby Jo

And when none of what you have been saying for months happens?