True or False, -- How Can We Tell Anymore?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, for Pete's sake.
JFK Jr. Are you kidding me?
You are not serious.

Having been a serious JFK researcher almost from birth, I can tell you that the Kennedy policies are as close to the Trump policies as north is to south.
I cannot believe some of the stuff I read here. And why JFK Jr ? Oh boy.

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there a reason that so much information is POURING OUT over JFK Jr. who previously was presumed to have perished in a plane crash, but is now purported to be among Trump's Team?

0fe413d6ed121d0f.png

... and the speculation that JFK Jr. might be assume the Post of VICE PRESIDENT?

It's something to KEEP WATCHING!
Bobby Jo

I dont think this is true at all
50a092508b37a691.jpg

Time and time again the LIES are LEAKED so that a Sleeping Public will WAKE UP.

Bobby Jo

That's the hospital, its right here
Seacrest Studios | Atrium Health

Biden isn't my favorite person in the world, but lies lose credibility.

Reactions: Rita and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, -- a little late for this Christmas tip, but maybe useful for Birthdays while the weather is still mild:

44b75a55581bf851.png

I don't like where this conversation is going ...

Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the hospital, its right here
Seacrest Studios | Atrium Health

Great Work! We've become so accustomed to all the other FAKE Venues (fake Whitehouses [plural]; fake Eisenhower Building; fake Treasury Building; fake Press Briefing Room; fake CGI reporter questions; fake views from windows -- including the Port of Long Beach/Los Angeles) that it's an easy mistake to "catch" another "FAKE" location.

So it's good to see an actual location for once. Maybe if they told us the truth the 95% instead of the lies 95%, we wouldn't doubt the 5% THAT'S TRUE!

Good Catch,

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To follow-up, here's a piece of their 95% LIES, from a Fake Resident:I

@bennyjohnson
Biden breaks out the Fake White House set again and puts fake container ships in the background outside of the fake windows. This Administration is so weird.
9:52 AM · Dec 22, 2021

FHOuVC5XEA0TGBx

FHOuVC6XIAA8WNe

"Weird", bizarre, demented, insane, dystopian ...

Let's Go Brandon
Bobby Jo

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great Work! We've become so accustomed to all the other FAKE Venues (fake Whitehouses [plural]; fake Eisenhower Building; fake Treasury Building; fake Press Briefing Room; fake CGI reporter questions; fake views from windows -- including the Port of Long Beach/Los Angeles) that it's an easy mistake to "catch" another "FAKE" location.

So it's good to see an actual location for once. Maybe if they told us the truth the 95% instead of the lies 95%, we wouldn't doubt the 5% THAT'S TRUE!

Good Catch,

It is rough and I don't blame you. I get these things from my mom constantly, only she is further out into the rabbit hole. All I have to say is double check everything.

Expect there to be a bunch of potholes on the way to discredit or distract from the truth. (And there are some truths.)

Remember the title of "conspiracy theoriest" and how that came about? I am sure you know already. Well, expect the same with the internet.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Remember the title of "conspiracy theoriest" ...

Dearest FYD,

I certainly do, -- it was created by the CIA to discredit TRUTH before it might be accepted. And as you suggest, we should expect the SAME discrediting by the MSM against the Internet, because when people stop believing the MSM LIES, they're out of business.

With VERY Best Regards,

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... speaking of a FAKE "Resident":

69bd5e1458423313.jpg

... how about a FAKE Pope -- when BOTH are DEAD/INCAPACITATED:

ITV news. “His death was announced”
https://twitter.com/jamie_pragnell/status/1474794472731025409
[You may have to copy & paste]​

Seems that there are more FAKES (Hollywood, Corporate, Political, Religious) than real ones, -- which is GOOD because the "originals" are most likely either ARRESTED; being TRIED for Treason/Crimes-Against-Humanity; or IMPRISONED/EXECUTED.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, here's ANOTHER J.F.K. Jr. "news bit":

b5c114647ce96d5e.png

I had to look up who this Cindy-Kay Currier was, and now recall that she made some self appreciating declaration about her "authority", and made up her own self proclaimed "Arrest Warrant" against President Trump and also several other "Justices, Governors, and Cardinals".

And I have NO CLUE as to the veracity of this purported "JFK Jr." post or any associated assertion, -- in fact it seems HIGHLY DUBIOUS --, but the fact that J.F.K. Jr. is once again appearing as a Phoenix may be revealing in and of itself.

We'll have to keep watching to see if J.F.K. Jr. is as I expect.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obama stands for One Big A$$ Mistake America, excuse my profanity in the use of the word with dollar signs, it is the only way I can get the message across.

Actually, -- given what I didn't know then, I would have agreed. But NOW that "chess move" appears to have been anticipated and simply been part of the playing board, toward an eventual CheckMate.

And we've still got a ways to go, including Rev. 11, and we had better be working toward the near future (? five months ?) when we won't be able to buy or sell. So some not only see, but act; while others apparently REFUSE to see, and will suffer.

2 Thess. 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed ...

So when "christians" refuse to listen to the prophets, REJOICE, because Prophecy Will Be Fulfilled -- even if it means that people who "warm pews" will perish.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnPaul

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE: Bobby Jo
Is there a reason that so much information is POURING OUT over JFK Jr. who previously was presumed to have perished in a plane crash, but is now purported to be among Trump's Team?

0fe413d6ed121d0f.png
... and the speculation that JFK Jr. might be assume the Post of VICE PRESIDENT?

Hmmmm, -- and now a NEW "Message From The Vice President, Jonh F. Kennedy Jr.":

784553d4c2aa1991.png

Information / Mis-Information / Dis-Information -- it's sometimes difficult to parse.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Empty heads, empty stomachs, and empty posts.

2 Petr 3:3 First of all you must understand this, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing ...

Bobby Jo

So far everything you've shared here has been a big nothing.
All you're doing is provoking and intensifying the persecution of real Christians that is coming.

Christian freedom does not mean the freedom to do whatever you selfishly want, when you want. That's the American hoax. Christian freedom is the freedom to do right. America knows NOTHING about that freedom.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

0fe413d6ed121d0f.png

784553d4c2aa1991.png

Looks like the new year is gearing up and ramping up for ACTION!

Bobby Jo

What happened to everything that was supposed to happen this year?
You are being had.
All you're doing is identifying and setting yourself apart for internment and/or execution when the CCP does take control of the United States in some form or another. QAnon and it's related conspiracies are psyops. You took the bait and now you will be targeted.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

784553d4c2aa1991.png
Information / Mis-Information / Dis-Information -- it's sometimes difficult to parse.

So NOW, there are TWO VIDEOS purported to be from Military Personnel in Hawaii who are DECLARING MARSHAL LAW effecting Military Control:

Hawaii Military Declares People in Hawaii are under Martial Law and in a State Of War

Hawaii Military Declares People in Hawaii are under Martial Law and in a State Of War

Both these "V.P. Messages" & "Videos" appear to be SUSPECT, and possibly a Deep State RUSE as they try to regain their control of the "narrative". It appears they're getting increasingly desperate. Perhaps they'll try to PROVOKE a WAR in Ukraine (not likely), or START a WAR the Middle East (most likely), Ezek.38 & Dan. 11:40, being that their TSUNAMI scheme FAILED:

La Palma Volcano in Spain’s Canary Islands is Officially over!
CANARY ISLANDS: LA PALMA VOLCANO'S ERUPTION DECLARED OFFICIALLY OVER!
La Palma Volcano's eruption declared officially over after 10 days of inactivity -- after 3 months of activity.

-- MOVE / COUNTER MOVE --
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that a vial of blood that this kid just handed off? What is going on here?

https://assets.brighteon.social/sys...019/966/137/361/original/069681a06436a985.mp4

Is something satanic??? Are we SEEING what we're SEEING, with the Mother standing right there as Part of the Transaction?!? -- And WHERE'S THE "SECRET SERVICE"??? The REAL Secret Service would NEVER allow anyone to hand something to a person under their watch.

EVERYTHING in this video is BEYOND BELIEF.
Bobby Jo

Last edited: