True or False, -- How Can We Tell Anymore?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I mentioned somewhere that last summer/fall people were caught in the forests lighting fires and had gas cans in the back of their pickup trucks.
Have to make the narrative of climate change fit after all.
They wouldn't be able to spend TRILLIONS and TRILLIONS of dollars otherwise.
And where do you suppose those trillions will end up?
Clean forest floors? Hardly, remember they mocked Trump about sweeping the forest floors..
who's laughing now?
Nobody.

What a travesty.. all those animals.. :(

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

These people committing the fires and the viruses and all the crimes...
these are the dead.
And they will be judged.
And they will be destroyed.

Amen

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I mentioned somewhere that last summer/fall people were caught in the forests lighting fires and had gas cans in the back of their pickup trucks.

Dearest Z,

What caught me off guard was that our "Fire-Fighting Helicopters" are actually STARTING THE FIRES. And this can ONLY be done at the HIGHEST LEVELS of our Government.

We've gone from crazy to insane ...

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo rounding up dinner :rolleyes: )

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest Z,

What caught me off guard was that our "Fire-Fighting Helicopters" are actually STARTING THE FIRES. And this can ONLY be done at the HIGHEST LEVELS of our Government.

We've gone from crazy to insane ...

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo rounding up dinner :rolleyes: )

And this surprises you?

They are trafficking unaccompanied children coming over the border for pay for play and pleasure hunts..
what's a little fire?

hotdogs and pizza...
pizzagate is real.
Ask shifty Schiff.. he knows

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And this surprises you?

They are trafficking unaccompanied children coming over the border for pay for play and pleasure hunts..
what's a little fire?

hotdogs and pizza...
pizzagate is real.
Ask shifty Schiff.. he knows
And Hunter

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

53b98b143d46f8ef.png

I don't know if everyone remembers the BRAVE SOUL to stood before a Michigan Hearing where this woman told of MASSIVE ELECTION IRREGULARITIES, -- and she was a "Dominion" STAFF on the floor.

So for those who scoff at all the Election Fraud NEWS, -- you do so at your own risk ...

ELAM (and bobby jo getting the vacuum ready, in the hopes that ELAM will do something productive :rolleyes:)

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

53b98b143d46f8ef.png

I don't know if everyone remembers the BRAVE SOUL to stood before a Michigan Hearing where this woman told of MASSIVE ELECTION IRREGULARITIES, -- and she was a "Dominion" STAFF on the floor.

So for those who scoff at all the Election Fraud NEWS, -- you do so at your own risk ...

ELAM (and bobby jo getting the vacuum ready, in the hopes that ELAM will do something productive :rolleyes:)

That’s actually true, and is just one of many things that prove Trump won the election.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Have to make the narrative of climate change fit after all.
They wouldn't be able to spend TRILLIONS and TRILLIONS of dollars otherwise.
And where do you suppose those trillions will end up?
Clean forest floors? Hardly, remember they mocked Trump about sweeping the forest floors..
who's laughing now?
Nobody.

What a travesty.. all those animals.. :(

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

These people committing the fires and the viruses and all the crimes...
these are the dead.
And they will be judged.
And they will be destroyed.

Amen
I dunno Ziggy, sounds to me like the standard stories that are bandied around to fit ones narrative.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dunno..
Hugs

A Former College Professor Accused Of Serial Arson Is Denied Bail In California

Updated August 11, 2021

While court documents allege that Maynard is connected to more than a half-dozen dangerous fires in Northern California, he is currently charged with starting only the Ranch Fire. That blaze broke out on Saturday morning in a remote area where, according to court records, Maynard had just camped for the night. It's one of three fires that officials said Maynard set in recent days — all of them close to the Dixie Fire's northeastern footprint.

A Former College Professor Accused Of Serial Arson Is Denied Bail In California

"He entered the evacuation zone and began setting fires behind the first responders fighting the Dixie fire," the U.S. attorney's office in Sacramento said in court papers. It added, "Maynard's fires were placed in the perfect position to increase the risk of firefighters being trapped between fires."

Maynard's alleged offenses "show that he is particularly dangerous, even among arsonists," the federal prosecutors said.

If it weren't for the surveillance federal agents were conducting on Maynard, the fires would have been much worse and the risk to firefighters would have been greater, the document said.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no military sting, whatsoever.

Obama fired 197 generals while in office, and look at the leftist in charge now.

The military is as corrupt as every other government agency.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no military sting, whatsoever.

Obama fired 197 generals while in office, and look at the leftist in charge now.

The military is as corrupt as every other government agency.
I believe there are still a few good men.
Maybe they are not in this administrations tool box.
I believe they are still out there and working behind the scenes to save Freedom from Tyranny.
Just because we don't see them, doesn't mean they don't exist.
Look what they did to General Flynn.
He isn't finished working.
All governments are corrupt today.
It's the people that need to learn to govern themselves.
We the People.

1871 in the dead of night, congress sold our soul to the Corporate United States of America.
Looks like we will have to buy it back. And some are willing and others are satisfied with the way things are.
I wonder when they will get tired of the rat race?
I know a lot of people are beginning to see right through the smoke screen.

I suppose time will tell. I just hope we have enough time left.
Hugs

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So it seems that "Q" has anticipated that the Deep State will shut down communications in the near future, presumably under the guise of a solar flare induced Electro-Magnetic pulse.

And what do you know, -- we now have a "WARNING" that a Corona Mass Ejection has occurred and the associated Magnetic Pulse is on it's way to the EARTH:

CME Inbound To Hit Planet Earth September 10th 2021!
GregAM, Published 5 hours ago

Is our Power Grid in peril from this CME?

The INTERESTING thing about this ADVISORY is ONLY available from the European Space Agency, but surprisingly, the U.S. NOAA apparently has no such WARNING (see minute 1:55).

So given the above "Contradiction" we might substantiate "Q"s premise that the Deep State will attempt to divert our attention away from their crimes and malfeasance through this "False Flag" communications shut-down, and "Q" will subsequently effect their own response accordingly -- possibly by ARRESTING these criminals under THEIR OWN CLOAK OF DARKNESS.

And as a final consideration, apparently a Solar Magnetic Pulse can take 3 to 5 DAYS to reach EARTH.

Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So it seems that "Q" has anticipated that the Deep State will shut down communications in the near future, presumably under the guise of a solar flare induced Electro-Magnetic pulse.

And what do you know, -- we now have a "WARNING" that a Corona Mass Ejection has occurred and the associated Magnetic Pulse is on it's way to the EARTH:

GregAM, Published 5 hours ago

Is our Power Grid in peril from this CME?

The INTERESTING thing about this ADVISORY is ONLY available from the European Space Agency, but surprisingly, the U.S. NOAA apparently has no such WARNING (see minute 1:55).

So given the above "Contradiction" we might substantiate "Q"s premise that the Deep State will attempt to divert our attention away from their crimes and malfeasance through this "False Flag" communications shut-down, and "Q" will subsequently effect their own response accordingly -- possibly by ARRESTING these criminals under THEIR OWN CLOAK OF DARKNESS.

And as a final consideration, apparently a Solar Magnetic Pulse can take 3 to 5 DAYS to reach EARTH.

Bobby Jo
on the Eve of 911..

Supposed to be some kind of emergence broadcast... I don't have a cell so I won't get a text.
I son't remember when it's supposed to happen, but I'm sure 911 aniversary is as good as any.
Strange things are happening..
like a thief in the night

Hugs

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
12 day till I make my fort!
I wish someone would pull the plug on the internet...permanently!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes we have INFORMATION, but we also must deal with Mis-Information and Dis-Information. And I have no clue which category the following falls into, -- but knowing the Government's constant LIES, I'm inclined to believe that this is INFORMATION:

aa94af9492e38ac3.png

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Ziggy and APAK

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems that "monkeywerx" (an individual who monitors and reports on air traffic, with emphasis on flights to Guantanamo -- the "spa") regularly surmises that trials are being conducted for Crimes Against Humanity, including Human Trafficking, and potential Crimes Against the State, including Treason.

Hollywood_Collapse6033j.jpg

Hollywood Ghost Town
(52 Mins Duration)

Today we dig for more proof regarding High Profile arrests of famous A List Stars because strange things are happening in the ghost town called Hollywood.

... it seems the lights are being turned on and the public is waking up.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Ziggy and APAK

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently a Former Trump Official, a Matt Braynard, is organizing a Rally on Sept. 18th in Washington DC:

Matt on Bannon's WarRoom Discussing September 18 #JusticeforJ6 Rally
Matt Braynard. Sept 8, 2021

And while this may seem appropriate, WE ARE LIVING IN DANGEROUS TIMES and surely the Deep State will use this, and every other rally to identify and IMPRISON Trump Supporters. So I would strongly caution against attendance:

a86f467be53a0463.png

... but certainly voice your views to every venue at your disposal including: family & friends, city council, school board, state & federal representatives, social media, etc. And although I personally would love to attend a TRUMP Rally, all other "gatherings" (political, justice, constitutional, having church in a park, etc.) place you at greater risk of being targeted and possibly physically attacked by both "anti-factions" and also the Deep State actors as observed from the Jan.6th actions.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmmm, I guess there's a lot going on, from the Solar Flare Electro-Magnetic Pulse scheduled to hit the Earth this Friday (apparently this "energy" takes 3-5 days to travel, versus the speed of light energies which take 15 minutes) -- which appears to be a False Flag which the DS will blame when they shut down COMMUNICATIONS; the anniversary of 9/11; and the revelation that the AZ Voter Canvass shows MASSIVE FRAUD:

Arizona Canvass Update: 299,493 Votes Impacted - UncoverDC
Arizona Canvass Update: 299,493 Votes Impacted

By: Wendi Strauch Mahoney, September 8, 2021

Josh Barnett for Congress (AZ-06)
@BarnettforAZ

Results of the 2020 Maricopa County election canvas.
173,000 missing votes
96,000 ghost votes
This is not the Maricopa County audit report. It is an independent report detailing the results of a canvas conducted by Liz Harris and a group of volunteers.
7:48 AM · Sep 8, 2021

299,493 IMPACTED VOTES = 1/7th of the 2.089mm total, and this is the low-end estimate.

CONCLUSION: ELECTION IN MARICOPA MUST BE DECERTIFIED (5/5)

— Wendy Rogers (@WendyRogersAZ) September 8, 2021

“random samples throughout Maricopa County, and then we did a full precinct, and we did partials on three precincts…We canvassed all registered voters; we didn’t just canvas the official record. We went to everyone, and 34.23% of people that we had a record of not having voted said, What do you mean? I voted! Yes, I did!

Perhaps "Q" is correct in that the DS is panicking as the TRUTH is about to burst it's seams.

Bobby Jo

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmmm, I guess there's a lot going on, from the Solar Flare Electro-Magnetic Pulse scheduled to hit the Earth this Friday (apparently this "energy" takes 3-5 days to travel, versus the speed of light energies which take 15 minutes) -- which appears to be a False Flag which the DS will blame when they shut down COMMUNICATIONS; the anniversary of 9/11; and the revelation that the AZ Voter Canvass shows MASSIVE FRAUD:

Arizona Canvass Update: 299,493 Votes Impacted - UncoverDC
Arizona Canvass Update: 299,493 Votes Impacted

By: Wendi Strauch Mahoney, September 8, 2021

Josh Barnett for Congress (AZ-06)
@BarnettforAZ

Results of the 2020 Maricopa County election canvas.
173,000 missing votes
96,000 ghost votes
This is not the Maricopa County audit report. It is an independent report detailing the results of a canvas conducted by Liz Harris and a group of volunteers.
7:48 AM · Sep 8, 2021

299,493 IMPACTED VOTES = 1/7th of the 2.089mm total, and this is the low-end estimate.

CONCLUSION: ELECTION IN MARICOPA MUST BE DECERTIFIED (5/5)

— Wendy Rogers (@WendyRogersAZ) September 8, 2021

“random samples throughout Maricopa County, and then we did a full precinct, and we did partials on three precincts…We canvassed all registered voters; we didn’t just canvas the official record. We went to everyone, and 34.23% of people that we had a record of not having voted said, What do you mean? I voted! Yes, I did!

Perhaps "Q" is correct in that the DS is panicking as the TRUTH is about to burst it's seams.

Bobby Jo

Q is a psy op, and anyone who’s been paying attention to the constant disinformation continually coming from Q anon, woke up a couple of years ago.

Gitmo was supposedly arresting and trying people years ago, which clearly is baloney.

Back when GB was alive, he was going to gitmo, along with Hillary and Bill, which never happened and clearly won’t happen