True or False, -- How Can We Tell Anymore?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Q is a psy op, and anyone who’s been paying attention to the constant disinformation continually coming from Q anon, woke up a couple of years ago.

Gitmo was supposedly arresting and trying people years ago, which clearly is baloney.

Back when GB was alive, he was going to gitmo, along with Hillary and Bill, which never happened and clearly won’t happen
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest Z,

Certainly everyone is entitled to their own "opinion" but not to their own "facts". And the Facts substantiate what others deny, starting with TRUMP won the 2016 Election, -- on forward. But satan ONLY presents accusations and NEVER argues the merits of the information.

For example, consider how many said that TRUMP lost the 2020 election, and to move on. Well, now we have no doubt that this so-called-election was rigged from the beginning on too many aspects to even list, but let's consider the simple Election Night Broadcast tallies where one minute TRUMP had a vote count, and the next minute he had LOST a precise number of VOTES which biden GAINED.

And as far as "Q" is concerned, perhaps an informed person could explain why "11.3" didn't occur on Nov. 3, 2020? And how about why 4.10.20 didn't occur on April 10, 2020? But obviously some are so uniformed that they completely miss the "signals", and then blame the person sending the "signals".

But Guantanamo is even MORE simple, given the flights into and back out of the "Spa", as reported by MonkeyWerx. Certainly satan wants to confuse us with assertion instead of presenting Facts, -- but WE HAVE THE FACTS --, and so we see through the LIES.

And let's remember that LIARS and THIEVES do not enter the gates of Heaven, and so we try to help them understand what they fail to see, but some prefer their LIES over the TRUTH.

With VERY Best Regards,
ELAM (and bobby jo rounding up dinner, -- ummmm, yummy dog food :rolleyes: )

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4..10..20.. isn't a date. It's initials.

A=1 B=2 C=3 etc..
Those looking for April 10,2020 missed DJT

HUGS

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
11.3 was a reference to a law?
I forget, but it wasn't a date.
A code..
I haven't watched this video yet...

Hugs

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
11.3 was a reference to a law?
I forget, but it wasn't a date.
A code..
I haven't watched this video yet...

Hugs

Dearest Z,

You my dear woman are smarter then most, and you're exactly correct with the 4.10.20 "D.J.T" CODE; and also the 3.12 U.S. Military Law Of War Handbook (Manual) which cites the Chapter and Section for what "Q" is engaging.

And we might even conclude that Bible Prophecy has it's own "Interpretation-CODE" so that we might not be caught unaware. For example consider that virtually ALL Commentators see Daniel Chapter 2 as 1,2,3,4a,4b. But Verse 45 specifies 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE separate and distinct world empires, where the FIFTH Empire (Feet) is a "Divided Kingdom" exactly as we see with today's THREE SUPERPOWERS, where the TOES of the Feet are the TEN nations which give their sovereignty to the U.N.:

Current PERMANENT Membership to the Security Council:
1. U.S.
2. U.K.
3. France
4. Russia
5. China

NOMINATED for PERMANENT Membership to the Security Council:
6. Germany
7. Japan
8. Brazil
9. Nigeria
10. India​

So although some have their "opinions", WE have our FACTS!

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM "washing" the dishes :rolleyes: )

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There ALWAYS a little TRUTH in every humor:

825b5901ba4894d1.png

... and should he "win" the Election Re-Call, -- his ELECTION FRAUD will be REVEALED and SHOUTED FROM THE ROOFTOPS.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

FBI Releases New Footage of Suspect Who Placed Pipe Bombs at DNC, RNC Using Cell Phone... But They Still Can't ID? (VIDEO)
FBI Releases New Footage of Suspect Who Placed Pipe Bombs at DNC, RNC Using Cell Phone… But They Still Can’t ID? (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published September 8, 2021 at 6:15pm

... "CAN'T"??? -- I think the answer is "WON'T".

Bobby Jo

Forensics only work on Trump supporters.

The world is crashing Bobby Jo. The system is failing.
Don't let it bring you down with it. (spiritually, emotionally)
Remember Lot's wife.
Eyes forward, move ahead, don't look back.

I watch a lot of social media. From C-Span to Alex Jones and everything in between.
I see a lot of fear. Whether it's due to the virus or the jab, job security, food shortages..
we have the whole enchilada. And everyone is running to and fro trying to make sense of it all.
I think people think they are going to live forever and if they miss this or don't take that, then the end will come sooner.
I'm 56 years old. My Mom died when she was 60. My oldest brother was 40. My 2nd brother was 56.
My dad is 86 but he's a tough old bird lol. And his health is failing, his kidneys are messing with him. His hands don't work, his legs don't work, and he knows his time is coming soon.
I'm already compromised. My Main artery is blocked, I smoke and I'm not in the best of health.
I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round...
waiting for my turn for the great departure.
I have no fear. I know we all have to go sometime.
If there is a jab that prevents people from dying, you can bet your bottom dollar, I'm not taking it.
I hope I live long enough to watch the tide turn and the world to become a better place, but...
it's going to do what it's going to do whether I'm here or not.

I have to go the doctor's monday for my yearly physical. I was able to avoid it last year due to the rona.
I tried to get a tele conference but they said my insurance wouldn't pay for it.. lol, but they would take cash.. LOL
I know the first thing my doc will do is try and convince me to get the jab, and the jab, and the booster, and the next booster, and the next...
I'm not a threat to anyone. I live in a perpetual quarantine. They can keep their jabs and boosters.
Eventually they may threaten to remove my disabilty or my bank account, or whatever they think they can use to "convince" me.

I'm just going to ride this wave like one of those animals on Noah's boat.
Ha I was just thinking about the boarding passes for those animals,
you know there was both clean and unclean, jabbed and unjabbed.. LOL
maybe it's the other way around, hmm. unjabbed and jabbed..
It doesn't matter either way. We don't get on the boat for compliance or non compliance.
It's faith that is the the ticket, the passport.

But the fear that's in the world right now is THICK and HEAVY.
And I'm watching the storm clouds brewing from all directions.
I got my raincoat and my umbrella and my rain boots..
God gave me his armour to weather the storm.
And if he takes me now or takes me later doesn't really matter as long as he takes me, period.

We live in interesting times. I feel so sad for those who are so fearful right now.
Nobody ever wants to leave this life, but it is inevitable.
What we do have is faith in the next life. And everyone gets to go there too.
They just don't know it yet. They believe this is all there is.
And maybe for some that don't believe.. it is.
If your not looking forward, you'll never get to your destination.

Remember Lot's wife.

God Bless
Hugs

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If your not looking forward, you'll never get to your destination.

Remember Lot's wife.

Dearest Z,

You just summed up what some spend a lifetime and never arrive at. It's almost as Peter walking when looking forward, but started sinking when not looking forward. And certainly there are many waves, winds, & clouds to distract, but the finish line is before us.

And at some 68, I'm in the fight, polishing my spiritual and literal armor (bag, purse, & sword) just as instructed so that we can get through this together and cross the "River Jordan" into the Promised Land (Millennial Kingdom), and then onto the Final Reward (Heaven).

So we labor while it's still day, with our hand to the plow and eyes fixed on the horizon, that we be counted the good and worthy servant.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM enjoying the fresh morning mountain air :rolleyes: )

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UK: Christian Pastor Arrested For Saying Marriage is Between a Man and a Woman

A Christian pastor in the UK was arrested by police after a member of the public reported him for the “homophobic” comment of saying that marriage was between a man and a woman.

Matt. 16
24 Then Jesus told his disciples, “If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 25 For whoever would save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. 26 For what will it profit a man, if he gains the whole world and forfeits his life? Or what shall a man give in return for his life?

Bobby Jo

There IS an "outcry"... and by the way, there is "ignoring"....(an individual exercising their Rights)...similar to a States "right" to Nulify and Ignore the Feds overreaching.
It is silenced in the media and the media/news which by its own corruption has become untrustworthy.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There IS an "outcry"... and by the way, there is "ignoring"....(an individual exercising their Rights)...similar to a States "right" to Nulify and Ignore the Feds overreaching.
It is silenced in the media and the media/news which by its own corruption has become untrustworthy.
Tick Tock...

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting times indeeed,

16-Sep-2020 4:49:45 PM

d82838bfb49f3a256b0be69bd6bc4a7f656a7fdfdc4be4df8e7dfc1a5af4e892.jpg

Prince Andrew served with legal papers for sex abuse lawsuit, Virginia Giuffre's lawyers claim
By Brian Vitagliano and Max Foster, CNN 21 mins ago

AAN812E.img

Lawyers for a woman who has accused Prince Andrew of sexual abuse say they have served the senior British royal with legal papers for a lawsuit.

A pre-trial hearing is set for Monday, September 13, in New York, though it was unclear how attorneys for Prince Andrew would respond.
Prince Andrew served with legal papers for sex abuse lawsuit, Virginia Giuffre's lawyers claim

Future proves Past?
Q is a Psyop?
If Q is fake then why use the same photograph in today's CNN article as the one posted by Q on Sept. 16th 2020?

Coincidence?

GHISLAINE MAXWELL, back in the news?

Things could get spicy..
I have to go refill my popcorn cart.. :)

Hugs

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
14,15,16,17 year old girls, with zero knowledge in massage... really believe wealthy famous men want them to put their untrained hands all over their naked body...and after staying, traveling, enjoying the posh perks...want retroactive reputation?
Even a 5yr old will not step in dog crap, continue to walk in dog crap, then blame the dog.

I certainly do not condone Adults (or govts') for dangling a carrot to entice people to participate in wrong, wicked and immoral acts....
But neither do I heap ALL the accountability on the "TEMPTERS".

* Truth is...there ARE Tempters everywhere.
* Truth is...individuals Bear the Consequences for EYEING the "perks", being a greater WORTH, than "sustaining a moral compass".