True or False, -- How Can We Tell Anymore?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems that the Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman, Gen. Milley, may has aspired for more power than he was entitled to and crossed over into TREASON:

REPORT: Milley Told China in Secret Phone Call He Would Give the CCP Advance Warning if US Was Ever Going to Attack

REPORT: Milley Told China in Secret Phone Call He Would Give the CCP Advance Warning if US Was Ever Going to Attack

By Cristina Laila
Published September 14, 2021 at 12:25pm

A50CF0F2-8393-4F12-8CCF-C44AE1278D54.jpeg

According to a new book “Peril” written by Bob Woodward, Mark Milley, the Joint Chiefs chairman, told China in a secret phone call that he would give advance warning if the US was ever going to attack.

“In a pair of secret phone calls, Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, assured his Chinese counterpart, Gen. Li Zuocheng of the PLA, that the U.S. would not strike, according to the new book written by Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward and national political editor Robert Costa.

One call took place on Oct 30, 2020, four days before the election that unseated President Trump, and the other on Jan. 8, 2021, two days after the Capitol siege carried out by his supporters in a quest to cancel the vote.

The first call was prompted by Milley’s review of intelligence suggesting the Chinese believed the United States was preparing to attack.

“General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay,” Milley told him. “We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.”

In the book’s account, Milley went so far as to pledge he would alert his counterpart in the event of a US attack, stressing the rapport they’d established through a backchannel. “General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

So now it appears that the only "SURPRISE" will be when Milley and Pelosi find themselves arrested, prosecuted, and scheduled for execution. -- In fact, it may give the HISTORICAL meaning to the phrase "hang-together" ...

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE: Bobby Jo
Apparently a Former Trump Official, a Matt Braynard, is organizing a Rally on Sept. 18th in Washington DC:

Matt on Bannon's WarRoom Discussing September 18 #JusticeforJ6 Rally
Matt Braynard. Sept 8, 2021
And while this may seem appropriate, WE ARE LIVING IN DANGEROUS TIMES and surely the Deep State will use this, and every other rally to identify and IMPRISON Trump Supporters. So I would strongly caution against attendance:​

a86f467be53a0463.png

... but certainly voice your views to every venue at your disposal including: family & friends, city council, school board, state & federal representatives, social media, etc. And although I personally would love to attend a TRUMP Rally, all other "gatherings" (political, justice, constitutional, having church in a park, etc.) place you at greater risk of being targeted and possibly physically attacked by both "anti-factions" and also the Deep State actors as observed from the Jan.6th actions.​

... and NOW we see a SUBSEQUENT POSTING ON THE SAME DATE:

6aa4bdffcf9fb06c.jpg

... sounds to me like a SET-UP for a FALSE FLAG with expected arrests and prosecution of all those who might attend (except for the INSTIGATORS who will be rewarded by their masters).

So you are advised to avoid falling into their SNARE, and to WARN OTHERS that they not become prey for the CRIMINALS in our Government.

Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
California Governor's Race Sept 15, 2021 3:30 am eastern time or 12:30 am Pacific west coast.
74% precincts reporting.
Looks like Newsom will be staying.
Question 1 regarding Should there be a recall. NO 64.8% YES 35.2%

Interesting map of how this is being divided...
consider the San Andreas Fault..
just saying

https://electionresults.sos.ca.gov/returns/maps/governor-recall

iu

These people like living on the edge..
The Gubernatorial election ... it's uncanny..

It won't let me copy image of the website map.
But everything on the coastal line is red, and mostly everywhere else is green.
Red meaning, NO on question 1.

They have 30 days before all the ballots are counted.
Larry Elder has already conceded.

I been watching Dutchsinse the last few days...
lots of disturbances, deep quakes, volcanos getting grumpy..
Another storm in TX/LA..

I believe the Lord is shaking things up.. physically and spiritually.

We're in for a hell of a ride.
Hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HeBeGB @[email protected]

What's happening in California tonight is a reminder that no liberal state machinery will ever allow a fair election again. Kennedy was right, when elections are taken away from us, there is nothing left but a violent overthrow.

It's not wise to propose or participate in ANY "violent overthrow", but it is NECESSARY to join our Fellow Citizens in PROTEST against STOLEN ELECTIONS, and the ensuing FRAUDULENT GOVERNMENT, -- one which is SUPPOSED to represent the People, but instead represents satan's attack on humanity.

May we ALL Help GOD to Save Our Country,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What threw me off is that the "Total" shifted from 52% Reported, to 49% Reported, which made it look like the TWO PICTURES (not shown here) were taken out of sequence, -- but this VIDEO shows the FULL SEQUENCE with the VOTES DELETED, and thus the Percentage was automatically "recalculated" in this FRAUDULENT and CORRUPT so-called-election.

https://assets.brighteon.social/sys...650/758/587/754/original/9d886709b9037b2f.mp4

Blueberry Reishi @[email protected], Sep 15, 2021

400,000 votes disappear right before our eyes in favor of keeping Newsom

People need to go to PRISON and have all their possessions confiscated.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently a Former Trump Official, a Matt Braynard, is organizing a Rally on Sept. 18th in Washington DC:

Matt on Bannon's WarRoom Discussing September 18 #JusticeforJ6 Rally
Matt Braynard. Sept 8, 2021
And while this may seem appropriate, WE ARE LIVING IN DANGEROUS TIMES and surely the Deep State will use this, and every other rally to identify and IMPRISON Trump Supporters. So I would strongly caution against attendance:​

a86f467be53a0463.png

... but certainly voice your views to every venue at your disposal including: family & friends, city council, school board, state & federal representatives, social media, etc. And although I personally would love to attend a TRUMP Rally, all other "gatherings" (political, justice, constitutional, having church in a park, etc.) place you at greater risk of being targeted and possibly physically attacked by both "anti-factions" and also the Deep State actors as observed from the Jan.6th actions.​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... and NOW we see a SUBSEQUENT POSTING ON THE SAME DATE:

6aa4bdffcf9fb06c.jpg

... sounds to me like a SET-UP for a FALSE FLAG with expected arrests and prosecution of all those who might attend (except for the INSTIGATORS who will be rewarded by their masters).

So you are advised to avoid falling into their SNARE, and to WARN OTHERS that they not become prey for the CRIMINALS in our Government.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... and NOW ANOTHER WARNING to STAY AWAY from such Gatherings:

"It's a Setup" - Roger Stone Encourages Americans to Stay Away from Saturday's Rally in DC

“It’s a Setup” – Roger Stone Encourages Americans to Stay Away from Saturday’s Rally in DC
By Joe Hoft, Published September 15, 2021

When asked about the rally this weekend in Washington DC, Roger Stone shared the following in an upcoming episode with Steve Malzberg at RT America’s Eat the Press.

This is called agitprop [political propaganda]. I don’t know a single person in the MAGA movement who is going. It’s a setup. Here’s my suggestion. The people who will be there, will all be working for the government. Nice try.

I don’t know a single person who is going. I’m not going. The danger is obvious. There’s so many unanswered questions about January 6th. Now they’re trying to recreate it.

So I would advise ANYONE planning on attending ANY RALLY, to avoid being caught in a GOVERNMENT SNARE.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Ziggy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and speaking of Roger Stone, -- it looks like "law-fare" is being waged against him and his family for simply being a TRUMP Supporter. And the Deep State is apparently using him as a "High Profile Example" of what will happen to each and every one of us who resists their CRIMINAL TYRANNY:

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: ROGER STONE SERVED by DEEP STATE While Speaking on Air with TGP's JOE HOFT (Audio)

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: ROGER STONE SERVED by DEEP STATE While Speaking on Air with TGP’s JOE HOFT (Audio)
By Joe Hoft
Published September 15, 2021

Roger Stone was a guest this morning at “Tomorrow’s News Today with Joe Hoft and Kell Brazil” at St. Louis conservative talk radio station Real Talk 93.3. Stone was excellent as usual and as sharp as can be. He discussed the many cases of abuse and injustices that he suffered as a result of the evil and corrupt agencies in Washington DC during the Trump years.

Stone shared about how he turned to Jesus when all his options were gone and the importance of his rejuvenated connection with God. He doesn’t care what the left says about this relationship because he knows it’s right.

Stone then talked about how he is being hounded now by a group of far-left lawyers out of Washington DC. He wrote about this experience in an exclusive report at TGP a few weeks ago.

Hell may have to be enlarged to fit all these applicants ...

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What threw me off is that the "Total" shifted from 52% Reported, to 49% Reported, which made it look like the TWO PICTURES (not shown here) were taken out of sequence, -- but this VIDEO shows the FULL SEQUENCE with the VOTES DELETED, and thus the Percentage was automatically "recalculated" in this FRAUDULENT and CORRUPT so-called-election.

https://assets.brighteon.social/sys...650/758/587/754/original/9d886709b9037b2f.mp4

Blueberry Reishi @[email protected], Sep 15, 2021

400,000 votes disappear right before our eyes in favor of keeping Newsom

People need to go to PRISON and have all their possessions confiscated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD in the California Recall Effort:

FOX11News: California Recall Voters Told They Already Voted In Woodland Hills

FOX11News: California Recall Voters Told They Already Voted In Woodland Hills
KanekoaTheGreat, Published September 14, 2021

Apparently some 70% of voters have been told THEY ALREADY VOTED, and it's because of MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD. And THIS is precisely what TRUMP was EXPECTING, and what he was waiting for so that we could ALL VALIDATE what happened in 2020 and in prior elections where elections have been RIGGED for a CRIMINAL Political System.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Ziggy and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So TRUMP used Tax Dollars to supply materials for our Southern Wall which biden halted -- and now is paying Contractors to DESTROY the materials which were available to COMPLETE THE WALL (at 23:00):

I hope there's no shortage of Lumber or Rope for when the time comes ...

Bobby Jo

The last three times I flipped open my bible, it opened at the first page of Ester. I decided that He was trying to tell me something and started reading it.

Reactions: Ziggy and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The last three times I flipped open my bible, it opened at the first page of Ester. I decided that He was trying to tell me something and started reading it.

Interesting, but mine opened to Dan. 11, where I read about the Vietnam War, and then the Vietnam War Protesters, and being a smart guy I threw a wrench into the process and jumped to the previous verse describing the Cuban Missile Crisis.

I guess GOD cares about everything including Geology, Science, History, Sociology, Sin, Healing, and Forgiveness.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Ziggy and Truman

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GoldieElaine @[email protected]

TERRAFORMING: Carbon-sucking machine switched on in Iceland, will remove 4,000 tons of CO2 from the atmosphere each year, harming rainforests and food crops

TERRAFORMING: Carbon-sucking machine switched on in Iceland, will remove 4,000 tons of CO2 from the atmosphere each year, harming rainforests and food crops - Crack Newz

For those unaware, -- Plants "inhale" CO2, and "exhale" Oxygen, just as we "inhale" Oxygen and "exhale" CO2. -- Hmmmm, I wonder what we'll inhale if there aren't any PLANTS?!?

Say WHAT???
Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HeBeGB @[email protected]

What's happening in California tonight is a reminder that no liberal state machinery will ever allow a fair election again. Kennedy was right, when elections are taken away from us, there is nothing left but a violent overthrow.

It's not wise to propose or participate in ANY "violent overthrow", but it is NECESSARY to join our Fellow Citizens in PROTEST against STOLEN ELECTIONS, and the ensuing FRAUDULENT GOVERNMENT, -- one which is SUPPOSED to represent the People, but instead represents satan's attack on humanity.

May we ALL Help GOD to Save Our Country,
Bobby Jo

They will fabricate an uprising if no one shows up to these rallies.

Something BIG is coming...
I wouldn't put it past them to declare outright martial law.
Even if the right don't show up...
we still have paid crisis actors to contend with.
And antifa, the sunshine group, even the freakin FBI...
Newsom had to win. He controls the ports where all of our products come from.
China owns the east coast ports and the commies own the west coast ports.
Talk about a food shortage crisis...
Stock up...
I know I have a baseball bat around here somewhere...
Let's play ball.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On Oct. 31, GOOGLE Pyramid will Launch. This Program will listen in on homes for suspicious activity and report findings.

Galactic_guru, August 29, 2021

This is extremely disturbing, and just goes to highlight how much we are losing our freedoms ...

Say that AGAIN?!?

Bobby Jo

Oh no more techy stuff...
what is a Google Pyramid??
I'm still catching up with the Milley poo poo and the jabsies...
Need more research arghhh..

This looks like a fun watch.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

https://ugetube.com/watch/zach-vorh...e-then-decimate-humanity_wGFToLsWu77qPgK.html

I got my tinfoil hat in the chair next to me, just incase they try to invade my mind.
What's true and what's false??
It looks like it may be harder to discern in the near future.

I may have my tinfoil hat in the next chair,
but I have the bible glued to my nose.
Hugs

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh no more techy stuff...
what is a Google Pyramid?? ...

Dearest Z,

... I have NO CLUE who or what "Google Pyramid" is, and I ain't gonna find out. In fact when visiting a neighbor who had some type of "Alexa" device, I spouted off the names of things which would be "Flagged", and the guy didn't think it was the least bit funny.

And as for "baseball", it seems that throwing something at 73 feet per second (50 mph) versus 3,000 feet per second -- I choose the 3,000 feet per second. And because some people don't weight enough, I'd give them SEVERAL ounces to "catch", and consider it HEALTHY "mineral supplements".

With VERY Best Regards,
ELAM (and bobby jo heading off to bed :rolleyes: )

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quote: Bobby Jo

... and NOW ANOTHER WARNING to STAY AWAY from such Gatherings:

"It's a Setup" - Roger Stone Encourages Americans to Stay Away from Saturday's Rally in DC

“It’s a Setup” – Roger Stone Encourages Americans to Stay Away from Saturday’s Rally in DC
By Joe Hoft, Published September 15, 2021

When asked about the rally this weekend in Washington DC, Roger Stone shared the following in an upcoming episode with Steve Malzberg at RT America’s Eat the Press.

This is called agitprop [political propaganda]. I don’t know a single person in the MAGA movement who is going. It’s a setup. Here’s my suggestion. The people who will be there, will all be working for the government. Nice try.

I don’t know a single person who is going. I’m not going. The danger is obvious. There’s so many unanswered questions about January 6th. Now they’re trying to recreate it.

So I would advise ANYONE planning on attending ANY RALLY, to avoid being caught in a GOVERNMENT SNARE.

Bobby Jo​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it appears MOST Trump Supporters STAYED HOME and allowed the FBI to Stalk and Confront OTHER UNDERCOVER LAW ENFORCEMENT INDIVIDUALS, -- but don't get complacent. They're still going to try and entice you into the "OPEN" where they can IDENTIFY YOU, TRACK YOU, QUESTION YOU, and possibly ARREST AND IMPRISON YOU":

DON'T FALL for ANY of these Gatherings which place both YOU and YOUR FAMILY at risk of Government harassment, intimidation, and FALSE ACCUSATIONS. STAY AWAY, STAY HOME, and instead spend your efforts contacting your Community, State, and Federal Officials to UPHOLD our CONSTITUTION.

Bobby Jo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was at a protest and caught a very large drone watching me. Infuriated at being spied on, I acted like I pulled out a sawed-off shotgun and pointed the imaginary gun at it. It instantly started backing up, turned to the right, and blam, like a shot, it was gone!
They must've been taking pictures of every person there. I think the Holy Spirit clued me into looking up. I caught it dead-to-rights!
Like me! Dead to rights! I still can't get hydroxychloroquine...since I last refused the jab, I can't get a call back from my doctor.
I am on the road...to my home...in the New Jerusalem...where I won't have to put up with this nonsense!