True or False, -- How Can We Tell Anymore?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The RINIOs try to make it look like they're working FOR US, when in fact they're working AGAINST US, and my wife and I are trying to figure out which are which, and have concluded that Mike Lee and Lindsey Graham don't appear to be trustworthy. And now we have CONFIRMATION:

f54dab97bd2372c3.jpeg

... and so too Mitch McConnell and MANY other DECEIVERS. So we must be constantly vigil in who we can trust, and right now it's basically a handful and at most a dozen.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Interesting contrast between Trump holding a Bible, being Prayed for, defending the Unborn, and cancelling Government Oppression; versus Biden:

Biden Tells UN Assembly: ‘We Must Push This Vaccine on the Whole World’s Goddam Population’

Biden Tells UN Assembly: ‘We Must Push This Vaccine on the Whole World’s G**d** Population’
September 22, 2021, Sean Adl-Tabatabai

Seems I voted for the better candidate.

Bobby Jo

These experimental injections are proving to be worse than covid itself...
Biden is a mass murdering criminal that belongs in prison along with every other complicit politician and doctor in the world

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was PRETTY OBVIOUS when it happened, given the so-called "account" versus the actual Evidence:

DazzleMe @[email protected]
I think she is right on..

What Sidney Powell Said Stopped The Audit Is Absolutely DIABOLICAL! -
What Sidney Powell Said Stopped The Audit Is Absolutely DIABOLICAL!

By Jefferson D'Arcy, Posted on September 24, 2021

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell is now dropping a bombshell report in regards to the death of U.S. Senate candidate Kelly Loeffler aid Harrison Deal during her conversation with Pastor Andrew Wommack. “I think, what we are dealing with here is pervasive and very, very dark,” Powell said. “It’s organized, it’s well-funded, it’s pure evil,” she added.

“They are willing to kill people à la Kelly Loeffler’s aide in Georgia, who was suddenly blown up in his car on the way to a rally for her. He happened to be dating Governor Kemp’s daughter. Governor Kemp was considering, I think, at that point a signature audit,” Powell said. She continued, “And then the Georgia Bureau of Investigation agent, who was investigating that—he was suddenly dead within a week of that. And we don’t hear anything about that?” she asked.

“We are talking about trillions of dollars of global wealth at issue here,” she said, alleging that there is a murderous global conspiracy.

That’s right. Sidney Powell is now claiming that Democrats have murdered people in Georgia to cover up the fact that they stole the election. “They are willing to kill people a la Kelly Loeffler’s aide in Georgia, who was suddenly blown up in his car.” She also described how a GBI agent investigating the fraud was “suddenly found dead.”

“It’s something to look back and see the impact he had,” said Lucy Kemp, the 19-year-old daughter of Gov. Brian Kemp, who dated Deal for two years. “He never thought of himself as the most important person in the room. He didn’t know he had affected so many people’s lives.”

According to the official story, Deal was killed in a 3-car accident on his way to the Mike Pence rally.

... the photo's aren't of a "car crash", but rather an execution:

loefflerstaffer.jpeg

... and APPARENTLY the Governor "got the message", -- and possibly Mike Pence also.

Bobby Jo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It was PRETTY OBVIOUS when it happened, given the so-called "account" versus the actual Evidence:

DazzleMe @[email protected]
I think she is right on..

What Sidney Powell Said Stopped The Audit Is Absolutely DIABOLICAL! -
What Sidney Powell Said Stopped The Audit Is Absolutely DIABOLICAL!

By Jefferson D'Arcy, Posted on September 24, 2021

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell is now dropping a bombshell report in regards to the death of U.S. Senate candidate Kelly Loeffler aid Harrison Deal during her conversation with Pastor Andrew Wommack. “I think, what we are dealing with here is pervasive and very, very dark,” Powell said. “It’s organized, it’s well-funded, it’s pure evil,” she added.

“They are willing to kill people à la Kelly Loeffler’s aide in Georgia, who was suddenly blown up in his car on the way to a rally for her. He happened to be dating Governor Kemp’s daughter. Governor Kemp was considering, I think, at that point a signature audit,” Powell said. She continued, “And then the Georgia Bureau of Investigation agent, who was investigating that—he was suddenly dead within a week of that. And we don’t hear anything about that?” she asked.

“We are talking about trillions of dollars of global wealth at issue here,” she said, alleging that there is a murderous global conspiracy.

That’s right. Sidney Powell is now claiming that Democrats have murdered people in Georgia to cover up the fact that they stole the election. “They are willing to kill people a la Kelly Loeffler’s aide in Georgia, who was suddenly blown up in his car.” She also described how a GBI agent investigating the fraud was “suddenly found dead.”

“It’s something to look back and see the impact he had,” said Lucy Kemp, the 19-year-old daughter of Gov. Brian Kemp, who dated Deal for two years. “He never thought of himself as the most important person in the room. He didn’t know he had affected so many people’s lives.”

According to the official story, Deal was killed in a 3-car accident on his way to the Mike Pence rally.

... the photo's aren't of a "car crash", but rather an execution:

loefflerstaffer.jpeg

... and APPARENTLY the Governor "got the message", -- and possibly Mike Pence also.

Bobby Jo

And yet many are still basing their view of things on what is reported by the MSM. People see what they're comfortable with. God. open our eyes!

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THIS, MY FRIENDS, is a HEFTY read but the REWARD is worth 10x your time and trouble to actually SEE the DURHAM STRATEGY which we've vacillated over almost TWO YEARS for. -- Is DURHAM for us, or just another mirage.

Durham Is On The Hunt, Stealth Bombers Can Strike Without Warning, This Is Just The Beginning

Durham Is On The Hunt, Stealth Bombers Can Strike Without Warning, This Is Just The Beginning

September 25, 2021 Brian Cates

More than a year after indicting FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith for altering a CIA email to get the renewal of a fraudulent surveillance warrant on former Donald Trump campaign advisor Carter Page, prosecutors working for Special Counsel John Durham’s office surfaced briefly to indict a top lawyer at the Democratic law firm of Perkins Coie before quickly sinking back out of sight.

According to many media commentators, what occurred here was an impossible event, and it caught them all flatfooted since it was confidently asserted for months that Durham would make no further indictments and would be soon issuing a whitewash of a final report, finally ending the Spygate scandal saga with a whimper and not a bang.

The impossible indictment that Durham somehow got past Attorney General Merrick Garland alleges that lawyer Michael Sussmann made several false statements to federal officials while he was in the process of giving them faked Trump/Russia collusion evidence.

The indictment of Sussmann is a huge tell about where Durham’s investigation is headed. Many commentators noted that this indictment could have been just a single page in length. All a prosecutor is required to do is establish the basic facts of the offense. Instead of doing that, Durham spends 27 pages of the Sussmann indictment taking the reader on an extensive and detailed journey into a criminal conspiracy to create fake Russia scandal evidence and then approach federal agencies with it.

I made a note in my recent Substack column that Durham wrote this Sussmann indictment in such a way as to open a door and point himself right at both Hillary Clinton and Perkins Coie super lawyer Marc Elias. The indictment makes it clear that Elias was intimately involved in the Alfa Bank hoax, supervising and directing Sussmann’s activities while carefully and meticulously billing the Clinton campaign for it. That’s why I fully believe Elias is also going to be indicted.

How Did Durham Get This Stuff Anyway?

As I was reading the indictment, one thing that leaped out at me is that over it’s 27 pages it quotes extensively from internal documents from Perkins Coie such as billing records and email chains.

So the question that instantly formed in my mind was: How did the Special Counsel’s Office get their hands on these internal documents from Hillary Clinton’s law firm? Wouldn’t the attorney/client privilege have shielded this stuff from any grand jury subpoena? Suffice to say Perkins Coie and the Clinton campaign would not agree to give these documents up willingly.

... See "Image" containing Sussman case observations, which I cannot post in context ... B.J.

Well the federal prosecutor with more than 30 years experience in the DOJ system who posts on social media and at Substack under the pseudonym “shipwreckedcrew” has an intriguing theory about how Durham might have pried these documents out of Clinton’s bony hands.

Shipwreck’s theory is that there must have been a fantastic Battle Royale behind the scenes for the past year or more after a federal grand jury subpoenaed the Perkins Coie documents related to the Alfa Bank dirty trick. An epic knock-down, drag-out, bayonet-the-survivors fight that Perkins Coie and the Clinton campaign ultimately lost when they were forced to give Durham the documents that fully expose the criminal conspiracy to present federal officials with bogus evidence.

I’ll let him state it in his own words:

... See another "Image" containing Sussman case observations, which I cannot post in context ... B.J.

Shipwreck speaks with authority when he says these kind of subpoena fights are carried out in private, out of public view. Nobody on the outside knows they are going on. The only way anyone would have found out would’ve been if there had been leaks from either Durham’s office or from the Clinton camp/Perkins Coie while that legal struggle was underway. But there weren’t any leaks, assuming this is what happened. Durham has never leaked anything, and it’s very likely neither Clinton nor Perkins Coie’s lawyers could see any advantage to making any leaks about such a court battle over their records.

That’s an intriguing thought, that for the past year and a half, maybe longer, Perkins Coie and Durham’s office were locked in mortal legal combat behind the scenes, out of sight, furiously attacking and countering each other in court all while people were insisting Durham wasn’t doing anything. What if instead of doing nothing, Durham was in the process of forcing key evidence out of the hands of Clinton’s lawyers, and none of this made the news for almost two years?

Is this a good time to point out that the criminal conspiracy to approach federal officials with a fake Trump/Russia hoax about Alfa Bank wasn’t the **only** such criminal conspiracy the Clinton campaign hatched then funded and directed through it’s operatives at Perkins Coie and Fusion GPS?

Because there **was** another such conspiracy. The Steele Dossier conspiracy. The one I’ve spent almost five years now exhaustively following and writing about.

And the fallout from the Steele Dossier hoax was far greater and more damaging than the Alfa Bank hoax, which only resulted in a handful of FBI agents chasing the wind for a few weeks before shutting their investigation down. Other than that, the only result of Clinton’s operatives successfully getting the FBI to take their fake evidence was that they got to use their news media allies to write stories that the Alfa Bank allegation was so serious, the FBI was now investigating it! Why, there must be something there if the FBI was investigating, right?

If Durham will indict Sussmann for his role in hatching and then handing the FBI a fake Russia scandal that didn’t really go anywhere, what do you supposed he’s going to do to this same sordid cast of characters when he can prove with exhaustive documentary evidence – much of which we’ve already seen due to it’s being declassified – that they also created the fake Steele Dossier that led to dozens, if not hundreds of people being spied on via a surveillance warrant obtained by deliberate acts of fraud?

Durham’s Still Not Talking and They Still Can’t Find Him

Note there was no press conference for this indictment. Neither Durham nor anyone from his office appeared to announce the indictment, talk about what a great job they are doing, and then take questions from the press. The indictment was unsealed, Sussmann came to court, entered his not guilty plea, and then…that was it. Everybody goes back to waiting.

And so the article continues with veracity and explanation that we've been anticipating, but ONLY NOW BEGIN TO GRASP.

So hold tough, follow the logic, and arrive at the REWARD! And GOOD HUNTING!

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Truman

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, -------- FINE! The Canary Islands are experiencing a volcanic eruption which some assert may cause a TSUNAMI Tidal Wave. -- It's still not being recorded in the USGS Earthquake Homepage, but I'll accept the FACT that for whatever reason, the "NEWS" is accurate, and the USGS Homepage for whatever reason is not crediting the reported 3.8 magnitude earthquakes as "EARTHQUAKES".

So now given there's a VOLCANIC ERUPTION in the Canary Islands, -- WILL THERE REALLY be a potential TSUNAMI, or is THAT an OVERREACH by our "Media"?

And if a TSUNAMI is indeed a PROSPECT, I'm not too worried because we have TSUNAMI WARNING BUOYS off shore to give us SOME advance warning before it would (if it ever occurs) strike our Eastern Seaboard:

42edafde5bcf2d20.jpeg

... and just to say, -- another report cites that of the FIVE:
  • ONE has broken from it's mooring and is drifting off the coast of Brazil;
  • the SECOND ONE has broken from it's mooring and is COMPLETELY MISSING;
  • the THIRD ONE is still on it's mooring but is not transmitting;
  • the the FOURTH ONE is off NYC and is transmitting TSUNAMIS every hour BECAUSE IT'S DEFECTIVE;
  • the FIFTH ONE was not characterized and could possibly be the ONLY WORKING Buoy along our Atlantic Coastline as cited above.

So it seems we have NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, so concentrate on this "NEWS" rather than the Arizona Election Audit Results which documents MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD!

Bullwinkle: Watch me pull a rabbit out of the hat ...
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's important to vette our Sources, and part of this includes Perspectives from other Individuals, and "Alternate-News" that might quote the same original Source. And so there is concern regarding "realrawnews.com" [RRN], which has "Individual" doubters along with a lack of "Alternate-News" validation. And so we see what appears to be TOO CONCISE AN INFORMATION, including direct "quotes" of the purported Defendants during the Guantanamo ("spa") Military Tribunals, among other assertions which cannot be substantiated. But if it's any help, "truth11.com" posts some if not all RRN articles, specifically including every one of the following cited from RRN:

Slick Willie Tribunal Delayed Over “Compromised” Panelist - Real Raw News
Slick Willie Tribunal Delayed Over “Compromised” Panelist
By Michael Baxter, June 15, 2021

Bill Clinton Military Tribunal: Day 1 - Real Raw News

Bill Clinton Military Tribunal: Day 1
By Michael Baxter, June 19, 2021

Bill Clinton Military Tribunal: Day 2 - Real Raw News

Bill Clinton Military Tribunal: Day 2
By Michael Baxter, June 22, 2021

Military Tribunal Convicts Bill Clinton - Real Raw News

Military Tribunal Convicts Bill Clinton
By Michael Baxter, June 24, 2021

... and now the most recent "NEWS" by RRN:

Bill Clinton Dead at GITMO - Real Raw News
Bill Clinton Dead at GITMO
By Michael Baxter, September 26, 2021

Former President William Jefferson Clinton, whom on July 24 the U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corps sentenced to life in prison at Guantanamo Bay, was found dead in his cell early Saturday morning.

Sources at the nation’s most infamous detention center told RRN that GITMO security discovered Clinton’s lifeless body at approximately 7:00 a.m., when they were delivering breakfast trays to segregated prisoners.

“He was face down on the floor in a pool of what appeared to be his own vomit,” a GITMO source told RRN. “Security called out to him several times, and when he didn’t respond, guards and a medical technician entered the cell to check his vitals. He had no pulse and was declared deceased.”

Clinton was alive the night earlier at head check and lights out, our source added.

“He ate his 6:00 p.m. meal and was alive on his bunk at 9:00 p.m.,” our source said. “Bill Clinton is in a segregated area and no other GITMO inmates have access to his cell. He was in reasonably good health.”

Guantanamo Bay medical staff have scheduled an autopsy for Monday, September 27.

“His wife was executed, and if, somehow, he’d learned his daughter was arrested, it might have been too much for him to handle. He may have punched out on his own, some way. We’ll know more Monday,” our source said.

And again, some of the RRN articles seem IMPOSSIBLY SPECIFIC as to the Details, but equally, it would seem to me that Prison Guards would be making "Rounds" every 20 minutes or so, and thus it seems dubious that they'd have an incredible NINE HOUR GAP (from 9pm to some 6am) until Discovery!

So whether this information is TRUE or is suspected as some type of CIA Mis/Dis-Information ["hopium"], I leave that to the reader. But even if it's FALSE, it is Good Fiction!

Bobby Jo

PS If you want to read the "Hillary" or "Chelsea" (or any other captivating accounts including Celebrities, Politicians, etc., typical of Tom Hanks), they're also available for your perusal on RRN.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

6069c249668ac1fe.png

Isn't it interesting that HOLLYWOOD reveals what satan is ACTIVELY doing?
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

DavidLawn @[email protected]
Quote:
White Hats had to let the Deep State Cabal unleash The Plan and had to record the crime in progress in real time. (It was the only way for Military Intel to track the money, the player, the compromised institutions doctors, scientists, Deep State Military, Lawyers, Banks, etc, and to record all crimes. The Crime of the Century. It had to be this way. Exposure is coming worldwide.

JUDY BYINGTON:... (NEED TO KNOW) RESTORED REPUBLIC VIA A GCR: UPDATE AS OF TUESDAY 28 SEPTEMBER 2021

JUDY BYINGTON: ... (NEED TO KNOW) RESTORED REPUBLIC VIA A GCR: UPDATE AS OF TUESDAY 28 SEPTEMBER 2021

Posted By: Seawitch, Tuesday, 28-Sep-2021

... if TRUE (and I BELIEVE that IT IS TRUE) then I'd guess we're getting close to the "Finish-Line", -- maybe by November?

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

YouTube just banned all content that dissents against any vaccines.

TRUTH is now lies, and LIES are now "truth".

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because the TOPIC is: TRUE OR FALSE, -- please allow me to present the FALSE:

Heaven is the best place for us all. God's timing is perfect. God bless you at this trying time.

GOD created us for a Purpose ON EARTH. And until our EARTHLY MISSION IS ACCOMPLISHED, "heaven" is NOT "the best place for us".

When we've fulfilled our roles, then certainly we Graduate to Heaven, but to think otherwise Violates GOD's calling in our lives. So GO FORTH, FULFILL YOUR MISSION EVERY DAY, -- until Graduation.

... and watch out for satan's LIES ...
Bobby Jo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They turn the public a little bit, a little bit, a little bit, and then, at the right time, they do this. Low-lifes!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Because the TOPIC is: TRUE OR FALSE, -- please allow me to present the FALSE:

Heaven is the best place for us all. God's timing is perfect. God bless you at this trying time.

GOD created us for a Purpose ON EARTH. And until our EARTHLY MISSION IS ACCOMPLISHED, "heaven" is NOT "the best place for us".

When we've fulfilled our roles, then certainly we Graduate to Heaven, but to think otherwise Violates GOD's calling in our lives. So GO FORTH, FULFILL YOUR MISSION EVERY DAY, -- until Graduation.

... and watch out for satan's LIES ...
Bobby Jo

This is the day that the Lord has made...with you and I in mind. And when it's my time to go, He will have planned the next day without me in mind. Until then...what Bobby Jo said!

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For MANY it's been apparent that Neither biden or harris have stepped foot inside the WhiteHouse since the start of their FAKE administration, but IT IS DIFFICULT to find CONCRETE EVIDENCE to consolidate all the Bread Crumbs. And although we all have various thresholds for "Beyond A Reasonable Doubt", some will NEVER allow the TRUTH to interfere with their version of "reality". So all we can do is keep warning, and encouraging the church by presenting information:

WE WERE RIGHT: Joe Biden's Booster Jab Was 100% Faked! Fox News Confirms!

WE WERE RIGHT: Joe Biden’s Booster Jab Was 100% Faked! Fox News Confirms!
by noah, 3 days ago

As the day rolled on, the photo was confirmed to be TRUE.

I know this is getting confusing ... the photo showing the Biden FAKERY was proven true!

In fact, it wasn’t just a photo, there was video of the whole thing.

Video of the whole White House “set”.

It turns out the whole Biden jab didn’t even take place at the White House at all ... it took place at a replica.

No folks, this is not conspiracy theory or “enjoy the movie” talk.

This was confirmed by Fox News.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-29-at-10.54.05-PM.png

Now, we should not only consider the "biden administration" deceptions, but also whether we're going to WAKE-UP and realize that we have "TWO PRESIDENTS", and even question whether the REAL PRESIDENT (Trump) is orchestrating the GRADUAL AWAKENING by releasing these Bread Crumbs which will lead to the Citizens TAKING BACK OUR GOVERNMENT.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The TOPIC is "True or False", -- and this appears to be INCREASINGLY TRUE:

83ddd07f7d11c200.png

... if not PROVEN to be TRUE -- on BOTH COUNTS.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems that more and MORE are discovering that JFK Jr. is not only Alive & Well, but also in Trump's Confidential Inner Circle of "Q":

14140d6598cc6e50.jpg

... perhaps it's time we anticipate the IMPLICATIONS ...

Bobby Jo & ELAM