Trump-Allied Lawyers Ordered to Pay $187,000 in Fees for 2020 Election Lawsuit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Trump is more favored today then he was in 2016 or 2020, he campaigned for Youngkin in a liberal Virginia, and yes it was a red wave

Democrats have jumped ship in droves since Biden has taken office, joining the republican party

Republicans are polling at 52% approval, while democrats are at 41%, highest spread in 30 years, the Democrats are gonna get slaughtered in 2022

Word on the street is, when the Republicans take the house in 2022, they are gonna vote President Trump in as speaker, and he will also run in 2024 as President, time will tell?
This is all probably true.
What worries me is the Dems had to have known their Biden and Harris scheme would turn the voting base against them. And so I think they've got something planned that will make it so it doesn't matter if/when that happens. A world war? Another pandemic, worse this time? Utter economic collapse? I don't know. Whatever it is I think it will be designed to cause them to seize authoritarian powers in the name of national security while they can still do that. I hope I'm wrong.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is trump going to be speaker? You have to be a member of the House to be speaker.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Trump is more favored today then he was in 2016 or 2020, he campaigned for Youngkin in a liberal Virginia, and yes it was a red wave

Democrats have jumped ship in droves since Biden has taken office, joining the republican party

Republicans are polling at 52% approval, while democrats are at 41%, highest spread in 30 years, the Democrats are gonna get slaughtered in 2022

Word on the street is, when the Republicans take the house in 2022, they are gonna vote President Trump in as speaker, and he will also run in 2024 as President, time will tell?

I wouldn't be too sure about Trump winning. Three years is a long time and Democrats may just start winning back approval. Either way, I will be voting against Trump.

Reactions: Cassandra

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Pythagorean12

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I *never* had any prophecy concerning Trump. The night before it was called, I knew Biden would win. Not who I would have picked.

But I think some are guilty of idolatry. I do think there is a reason God didn't do it now or yet. I'm not sure which.

Kim Clement? I haven't had any good discernment about him. He seems surprisingly accurate though.

I agree about idolatry for Trump. I never liked the guy. He is very arrogant and pompous. Not exactly christian qualities. But who cares right? I vote for policy not attitude. I voted for him because of what he said he would do. But a lot, A LOT of people "prophesied" that he would win a second term. Enough people said he would win that it still makes me wonder if he will run again and win. I think a lot of people were either mislead by the devil or they had dreams from God. But I think you would have to be out of your mind to "prophecy" something unless God told you to.

I too am not sure what to think of Clement. He has been very accurate.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOW IT HAS GONE TOO FAR.

(lol) jk I don't shop at dollar stores. Everything there is usually junk. My grandma used to call it "the 10 cent store." Idk, how many times it went up, but she just kept calling it that.
They had a veggie roll (like of like and egg roll but all veggie), Got 5 or 10 rolls for a dollar. My family and I loved them when we tried them. We went back and bought them out. 38 boxes!

They had a keyboard kind of like this one
https://www.amazon.com/Large-Print-Yellow-Keyboard-Vision/dp/B00YW82U2W
I spent one dollar, and had it for 5years.

Not to mention that the orange AWESOME cleaner they sell is fantastic to clean with.
I like their notebooks and they have fun stationery. Haven't been in awhile.

you should give it another try.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree about idolatry for Trump. I never liked the guy. He is very arrogant and pompous. Not exactly christian qualities. But who cares right? I vote for policy not attitude. I voted for him because of what he said he would do. But a lot, A LOT of people "prophesied" that he would win a second term. Enough people said he would win that it still makes me wonder if he will run again and win. I think a lot of people were either mislead by the devil or they had dreams from God. But I think you would have to be out of your mind to "prophecy" something unless God told you to.

I too am not sure what to think of Clement. He has been very accurate.
Big Smiles!

The 2020 election was a big fraud, just as Atlanta showed, (Ruby Freeman) and her daughter caught on CCTV video, pulling ballots out from under the table after republican poll watchers were sent home on a phony water leak, counting the same ballots multiple times, and (The World Watched) this criminal fraud before their eyes, While President Trump supposedly lost Georgia by 11,000 votes

Good thing that 30+ states have changed election laws removing many loopholes, voter ID, drop boxes, ballot harvesting, cleaned up dirty voter registration logs, etc

Its gonna be the democrats gets slaughtered in 2022, and Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are the best campain supporters the Republicans have, Afghanistan withdrawl, inflation, open borders, critical race theory, defund the police, Covid mandates, on and on

Current approval ratings Democrats 41% Republicans 52%, with these polls being from USA today and Politifact, left leaning polling groups, the largest lead Republicans have seen in 30+ years

Trump 2024 America First

Last edited:

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They had a veggie roll (like of like and egg roll but all veggie), Got 5 or 10 rolls for a dollar. My family and I loved them when we tried them. We went back and bought them out. 38 boxes!

They had a keyboard kind of like this one
https://www.amazon.com/Large-Print-Yellow-Keyboard-Vision/dp/B00YW82U2W
I spent one dollar, and had it for 5years.

Not to mention that the orange AWESOME cleaner they sell is fantastic to clean with.
I like their notebooks and they have fun stationery. Haven't been in awhile.

you should give it another try.
A keyboard? What! Lol! Okay I take it back then. That is pretty cool. I might need to go someday. Haven't been to one in maybe 6-7 years.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right, I'm the same way.

From a spiritual standpoint, my guess is they kept asking and asking without trusting God and were either lied to and given false hope, or God his yes is a "not yet."

And in the Biblical sense, if God ever intended to make a David out of Trump, Trump would need to humble himself before God and be changed. (I don't know why I'm saying David, but it is what comes to mind and I'm rolling with it.)

False hope hurts people's faith. There tends to be a lot of "hopium" regarding Trump, but he isn't God.

I'll have to watch some Kim Clement later and ask for discernment. I never did make up my mind.

As far as Kim Clement, I only have watched a couple of videos where they cut everything out but his Trump prophesy so I don't know much about him. I was blown away about the Trump stuff he spoke. "Impeach, Impeach they will say" - his stuff was right on the money. And it was like seven or eight years before Trump ever ran I think.

In my experiences God is slow. Think about that. Clements prophecy was like 7 or 8 years before it came to pass. That is a long time for us mortals. Major stuff happens and we forget about it two weeks later. If you get discernment about Clement please let me know your thoughts. I heard someone say he preached the prosperity gospel which makes me pause...

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOW IT HAS GONE TOO FAR.

(lol) jk I don't shop at dollar stores. Everything there is usually junk. My grandma used to call it "the 10 cent store." Idk, how many times it went up, but she just kept calling it that.
LOL! The boundaries have been breached! For shame. :p:D

I'm old but not enough to remember 10 cent stores.
While DOLLAR TREE carries what is found in Walmart and many grocery stores. The difference formerly being, unlike those stores, everything was a dollar.

DT also owns FAAMILY DOLLAR, where things are not a dollar but can be less than retail at times.

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can be guaranteed another world crisis if he gets reelected.
I would be surprised if DT runs in 2024.
He's going to have to do the same thing he did when entering the swamp in 2016. Clean up the mess traitor Communist Liberals in Congress and their Johns have bought and paid for.
And facing the same resistance by those Leftists in Congress bent on making America fall as much as possible.

What is concerning is,we don't vote them in or out. November's steal proved that.
I still wonder how much a chief justice of SCOTUS costs so to sell out his country.
Maybe one day a hacker type will find that hidden bank account and let the world know. Though I suspect Sorros paid in cash.

Also, we're in this mess because of the forefathers.
No term limits on any of the 3 branches of power and authority at our inception.
Were it not for President Washington we'd not see a term limit on the Executive branch.

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Must we constantly name-call and call Democrats traitors? Is that really what Christians should be doing?
When Democrats in government are traitors, yes! We have to live with their deceit and sell out betrayal.

American politicians don't become millionaires, and all the senior members are, by saving their Congressional salary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth7t7

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Democrats in government are traitors, yes! We have to live with their deceit and sell out betrayal.

American piticians don't become millionaires, and all the senior members are, by saving their Congressional salary.

As Christians, we still shouldn't be calling them names. There are plenty of names that come to mind for Republicans including Trump, but as a Christian, I will never utter them. It is not my place to call anyone names. People who may be thinking of becoming a Christian can see Christians such as yourself calling Democrats names and you may end pushing them away as they didn't think that is what Christianity is.

That is my opinion and will stick to it.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Must we constantly name-call and call Democrats traitors? Is that really what Christians should be doing?
Sorta sounds like sit down and shut up, let me control the narrative

Of Course Biden is a traitor, leaving Americans and $Billions$ of military equipment behind in Afghanistan, just to mention one

That is my opinion and will stick to it.

Reactions: Pythagorean12

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

American piticians don't become millionaires, and all the senior members are, by saving their Congressional salary.
I Agree!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorta sounds like sit down and shut up, let me control the narrative

Not at all. I am reminding people that we are Christians and are called to be above name-calling.

f Course Biden is a traitor, leaving Americans and $Billions$ of military equipment behind in Afghanistan, just to mention one

I disagree that makes him a traitor. As far as I am concerned he did the best that he could with the intel given him and with the terms set by Trump himself.

Reactions: Cassandra

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm not for it either but I have to say @Naomanos is right in this aspect.

Ephesians 4:29-30

"Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them. And do not bring sorrow to God’s Holy Spirit by the way you live. Remember, he has identified you as his own, guaranteeing that you will be saved on the day of redemption."

If we want God to be on our side, we need to humble ourselves and be at peace and love one another- even if we don't agree. God loves us. We show that love to others.

We wouldn't want our children tearing each other down. How do you think God sees his?

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't be too sure about Trump winning. Three years is a long time and Democrats may just start winning back approval. Either way, I will be voting against Trump.
I would much rather have someone like Abraham Lincoln as POTUS than someone like Trump, but i guarantee you that Trump will be back in the WH, no matter who does or doesn't like him. It's simply a matter of seeing whether God puts Trump back in the WH by exposing the election steal for what it is or Trump returns to the WH via the 2024 presidential election. Amo. 7 talks about an end-time Jeroboam clashing with God's Church just before it is time for God's Church to go to a place of safety. That clash calls for Trump to be in the WH because he is the end-time Jeroboam.
Democrats are actively trying to blot out everything that helped make America great by embracing and enforcing destructive values that were meant to destroy a country within 3 generations. That's what traitors do.
I disagree that makes him a traitor. As far as I am concerned he did the best that he could with the intel given him and with the terms set by Trump himself.
That does make Biden a traitor, because he is implementing Obama's policy of weakening America and empowering America's foreign enemies. This is not happening simply because Biden is incompetent or he got bad information. This is deliberate, calculated treason. It is not a coincidence that the fake administration is making our military weaker and that it brought America back into the Iran Nuclear Deal. It's not abusive to call someone a traitor when the facts back it up.