Trump-Allied Lawyers Ordered to Pay $187,000 in Fees for 2020 Election Lawsuit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am certain there is at least one known fallacy that describes your post.

Calling Democrats Traitors and Commies, short for Communists, isn't name calling. It's identifying offenders by their offense.

Harris is on the record supporting Communism.
Biden armed our enemies with American military equipment and weapons by leaving those in Afghanistan after our "withdrawal". And the Taliban then sent some of those weapons and equipment to our enemy, Iran.
That's the definition of Treason.

Just as it was when Bill Clinton gave China our chip tech for their nuclear program.

They are not traitors. They are not communists.

If you're talking about this quote, "It’s about giving people the resources they need so everyone can be on equal footing and then compete on equal footing,” she says.”Equitable treatment means we all end up at the same place.”

I see nothing wrong with it. We should want everyone on equal footing. I don't see an issue with that statement and is something all countries should strive for.

Biden didn't purposely give them our military equipment. So not the definition of a traitor.

Trump has really caused problems when he was in office for four years. People think that what he said is appropriate to say when most times it wasn't. He has caused this major rift between the two major parties.

I told Josho this morning that I needed to step away from forums for a while. I probably should follow through with it because it is doing me no good constantly arguing with people. My girlfriend has said that constantly arguing with people does nothing, but make them dig their heels in further, and I am starting to see what she means.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I have my kids from tonight till Sunday which is something to be thankful for. I have a great girlfriend after a horrible marriage, something else to be thankful for and I have a great new job, one where I feel appreciated for what I do and for being an employee of the company. So three things to be thankful for off the top of my head with many other things to be thankful for as well.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and God bless you all!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are not traitors. They are not communists.

If you're talking about this quote, "It’s about giving people the resources they need so everyone can be on equal footing and then compete on equal footing,” she says.”Equitable treatment means we all end up at the same place.”

I see nothing wrong with it. We should want everyone on equal footing. I don't see an issue with that statement and is something all countries should strive for.

Biden didn't purposely give them our military equipment. So not the definition of a traitor.

Trump has really caused problems when he was in office for four years. People think that what he said is appropriate to say when most times it wasn't. He has caused this major rift between the two major parties.

I told Josho this morning that I needed to step away from forums for a while. I probably should follow through with it because it is doing me no good constantly arguing with people. My girlfriend has said that constantly arguing with people does nothing, but make them dig their heels in further, and I am starting to see what she means.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I have my kids from tonight till Sunday which is something to be thankful for. I have a great girlfriend after a horrible marriage, something else to be thankful for and I have a great new job, one where I feel appreciated for what I do and for being an employee of the company. So three things to be thankful for off the top of my head with many other things to be thankful for as well.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and God bless you all!
Happy Thanksgiving and God bless! Hope you have a great one.

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are Bible study sites that don't include a discussion forum. Often it is because such things tend to go left. And people clash over doctrine because it is deeply personal for the individual who holds faith. And any challenge by those who ascribe to a different one can make for defense posturing as a result. Because the different pov implies error in the other.

Which then implies that erroneous one may not be living God's truth.
And so the battles begin.

No one ever changed their mind after reading threads in a BDF.

One interesting thing that isn't often considered. Many imagine the Bible came together at one particular moment in time.

But that's not the case.Forty authors over a span of 1,500 years wrote the scriptures.

And there are enormous numbers of scrolls that have been discovered since that pertain to the faith and are said to contain God's teachings.

Every doctrine defended here can be found in some way in scripture. Whether any one of us judge any one of those to be true or false according to our belief.

Men asked us to believe the Bible was inspired by God. How do we know this is true? Only because of the claim of those men who wrote that down in a book said to contain the words of God.

Exodus 30
Why does God need money?And gold?

But what are we arguing on these boards? What God said? Or what men wrote and that we believe?

What is the purpose of the Bible? Control.
We are to be enslaved to God and masters and governments he places over us.
"Slaves be obedient unto your masters...."

Hebrews 13

" Obey the emperor."

People will insist the Bible is inerrant. And argue for or against that too. However all one has to do is dare to read the Bible as literature and remove emotional prejudice in the process to realize the Bible isn't inerrant. Because unlike God its writers weren't .

The Original Order of the Books of the Bible

1 Chronicles 21
Vs.
2 Samuel 24

I think when attending a Christian forum one finds themselves led to become angry and defensive , because the atmosphere in large part appears to nurture that energy, even encourages it, and one finds that time spent is having no positive effect on ones emotions but rather just the opposite, it is time to go.

Not likely anyone read this wall of text to this point. However, in the event I'm wrong, perish the thought, I hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving.

God Bless.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No fairy tale land involved.

We're not privy to all the information that he had and he was following along with what Trump had agreed to. If you need to blame anyone, blame Trump for even setting it up. There was no treason involved. He did what he could.

I am sorry that you either cannot or will not see that.
Treason 100%

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quite frankly, I'm not concerned if people are offended.

The offense in November 2020 will reverberate for generations to come.
Every American suffering the Liberal anti-America agenda now are entitled to be angry.
100% True, Election Fraud Before The World Watching

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We Are Christians?

Do Spirit Filled Christian's Support Killing The Innocent Unborn (Abortion) Under The Claim Its A Womans Choice?

I am a Christian no matter what you claim. You do not get to decide whether I am or not.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a Christian no matter what you claim. You do not get to decide whether I am or not.
Exodus 20:13KJV
13 Thou shalt not kill.

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Matthew 7:21-23KJV
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exodus 20:13KJV
13 Thou shalt not kill.

Matthew 7:21-23KJV
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I am killing no one.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am killing no one.

Do Spirit Filled Christian's Support Killing The Innocent Unborn (Abortion) Under The Claim Its A Womans Choice?

Titus 1:15-16KJV
15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Tituss 1:15-16KJV
15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Reactions: Cassandra

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am afraid to post some of my opinions because I'm afraid I'll get stepped on. I don't need a bunch of people badgering me.

They have no business telling you if you are a Christian or not.
@Naomanos I appreciate your strength. It is starting to rub off.

Thank you.

PS The "IGNORE" key here works great.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The simple way to see if one is truly christain , truly of Christ , is by their fruits .
Would GOD , CHRIST , ever support sin . NO , so why would a true christain support evil .
Ye shall know them by their FRUITS . And as it is well said in proverbs the Fruit of the wicked is to SIN .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The simple way to see if one is truly christain , truly of Christ , is by their fruits .
Would GOD , CHRIST , ever support sin . NO , so why would a true christain support evil .
Ye shall know them by their FRUITS . And as it is well said in proverbs the Fruit of the wicked is to SIN .

Christians sin. That doesn't make them less Christian. It means they repent, ask for forgiveness, and move on.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am afraid to post some of my opinions because I'm afraid I'll get stepped on. I don't need a bunch of people badgering me.

They have no business telling you if you are a Christian or not.
@Naomanos I appreciate your strength. It is starting to rub off.

Thank you.

PS The "IGNORE" key here works great.

You're welcome! I am not one that allows anyone else to dictate what I am and am not, especially when it comes to being a Christian. I am saved by the blood of Christ and no one can snatch me out of His hands. Especially not anonymous people on the internet.

I know the ignore button works well, but I have never ignored anyone on any forum.