Trump-Allied Lawyers Ordered to Pay $187,000 in Fees for 2020 Election Lawsuit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also in article....
“falsely claiming that Dominion “deleted 2.7 million Trump votes nationwide.”

Surely “Dominion” was not “tallying” the votes. But “Dominion” DID “Create a Backdoor on their machines, with a Key to Manipulate Votes, and made that KEY readily available to SWITCH VOTES from Trump to the Imbecile”. Anyone Observing a media news cast Could have Observed the “SWITCH”.
(Obviously an “oversight” in a “plot of corruption”, for the “SWITCH” to be captured and revealed on a news stations live coverage.)

What is “astounding” is the SILENCE from sitting Judges to Acknowledge the “numerous” methods, uncovered, video taped, testified to of the FRAUD committed during the election process.
Uh, uh, “Your Honor”... seriously, who can even say that with a straight face to sitting judge? Sickening!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would much rather have someone like Abraham Lincoln as POTUS than someone like Trump, but i guarantee you that Trump will be back in the WH, no matter who does or doesn't like him. It's simply a matter of seeing whether God puts Trump back in the WH by exposing the election steal for what it is or Trump returns to the WH via the 2024 presidential election. Amo. 7 talks about an end-time Jeroboam clashing with God's Church just before it is time for God's Church to go to a place of safety. That clash calls for Trump to be in the WH because he is the end-time Jeroboam.

You simply do not know that and I disagree with you. Trump is no one and America isn't in the Bible. The election wasn't stolen. It simply wasn't no matter how much Trump says that it was.

Democrats are actively trying to blot out everything that helped make America great by embracing and enforcing destructive values that were meant to destroy a country within 3 generations. That's what traitors do.

Again, I disagree. They are doing what they can to help this country, not destroy it. You are free to disagree as I am disagreeing with you.

That does make Biden a traitor, because he is implementing Obama's policy of weakening America and empowering America's foreign enemies. This is not happening simply because Biden is incompetent or he got bad information. This is deliberate, calculated treason. It is not a coincidence that the fake administration is making our military weaker and that it brought America back into the Iran Nuclear Deal. It's not abusive to call someone a traitor when the facts back it up.

He is not a traitor because the Republicans say he is. I see no evidence that shows Biden is a traitor. When it came to Afghanistan, he was doing what he could and we're not privy to the information that he received. He also had to follow the terms set forth by his predecessor.

What I see is that Republicans are trying to smear his campaign and nothing more. As Christians, we should be above that. We should be above name-calling. If you feel Biden is doing a bad job, you should pray for him. That is what we're called to do.

Reactions: Cassandra

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not for it either but I have to say @Naomanos is right in this aspect.

Ephesians 4:29-30

"Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them. And do not bring sorrow to God’s Holy Spirit by the way you live. Remember, he has identified you as his own, guaranteeing that you will be saved on the day of redemption."

If we want God to be on our side, we need to humble ourselves and be at peace and love one another- even if we don't agree. God loves us. We show that love to others.

We wouldn't want our children tearing each other down. How do you think God sees his?
Probably as worthy of the truth being spoken about and to corrupt traitors in power. Again! As he did in his day.
Matthew 23
Would we agree with
Naomanos if they imagined they had a right to scold God for his words?

Christianity isn't a PC faith. And it has never preached tolerance for evil. Why then do some think it unChristian to call evil out now? When God did.
We're to assume a higher degree of decorum?

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Probably as worthy of the truth being spoken about and to corrupt traitors in power. Again! As he did in his day.
Matthew 23
Would we agree with
Naomanos if they imagined they had a right to scold God for his words?

Christianity isn't a PC faith. And it has never preached tolerance for evil. Why then do some think it unChristian to call evil out now? When God did.
We're to assume a higher degree of decorum?
Well there is a difference.

Jesus was speaking from the spirit. Sometimes we are speaking out of anger.

And we have to be careful.

#1 If we are meant to represent the love of Christ and instead offend our even our brethren, how will we lead the unsaved to Christ? "So they have nothing bad to say about us..." Well... Should be that way.

#2 We are called to speak gently to one another and pray for one another.

#3 You can't get anyone to agree with you or change their ways by insulting them.

2 Timothy 2:25

"Gently instruct those who oppose the truth. Perhaps God will change those people’s hearts, and they will learn the truth."

If you want people to change to act on the wisdom and knowledge of God and the virtue of obedience to his authority, show it! “A soft word turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.”

Be that light of Christ. That is leadership. Be patient and good teacher.

"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one who takes a city."
Proverbs 16:32

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

#1 If we are meant to represent the love of Christ and instead offend our even our brethren, how will we lead the unsaved to Christ? "So they have nothing bad to say about us..." Well... Should be that way.

#3 You can't get anyone to agree with you or change their ways by insulting them.

"Gently instruct those who oppose the truth. Perhaps God will change those people’s hearts, and they will learn the truth."

If you want people to change to act on the wisdom and knowledge of God and the virtue of obedience to his authority, show it! “A soft word turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.”

"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one who takes a city."

Thank you for explaining it more eloquently than I could.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-coneeetrol than one who takes a city."
Here's the thing. Not even God exampled the admonishments prescribed in those verses when dealing with corrupt leaders.
If the Christian is indeed to be Christ like, and Jesus was God, I'm spot on in identifying evil active in the governance of America.

And nothing I've said actually contradicts what is seemingly prescribed in scripture.

Jesus was in the spirit when he called the Pharisee's insulting names at his illegal trial?
Imagine what's waiting for them at their judgement.

And speaking out of anger? If your country being stolen by evil actors committed to destroying this Constitutional Democratic Republic doesn't make people angry they're unconscious.
Or Canadian.:p lol!

I make no apologies for being angry people are bent on destroying my homeland. And I am not ashamed I called them Traitors and Seditionists.

If they didn't want to be known as such they should have never committed the sins of Treason and Sedition.

Last edited:

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You simply do not know that and I disagree with you. Trump is no one and America isn't in the Bible. The election wasn't stolen. It simply wasn't no matter how much Trump says that it was.

Again, I disagree. They are doing what they can to help this country, not destroy it. You are free to disagree as I am disagreeing with you.

He is not a traitor because the Republicans say he is. I see no evidence that shows Biden is a traitor. When it came to Afghanistan, he was doing what he could and we're not privy to the information that he received. He also had to follow the terms set forth by his predecessor.

What I see is that Republicans are trying to smear his campaign and nothing more. As Christians, we should be above that. We should be above name-calling. If you feel Biden is doing a bad job, you should pray for him. That is what we're called to do.
Hear, hear!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
your country being stolen by evil actors committed to destroying this Constitutional Democratic Republic

That is not what's happening.

If they didn't want to be known as such they should have never committed the sins of Treason and Sedition.

They are doing no such thing. I will say that it is ironic that you mention sedition. If anyone should be charged with sedition it's Trump for inciting the insurrection on January 6, 2021.

sedition
noun

se·di·tion | \ si-ˈdi-shən \
Definition of sedition

: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority

Sedition Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

Reactions: Cassandra

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's the thing. Not even God exampled the admonishments prescribed in those verses when dealing with corrupt leaders.
If the Christian is indeed to be Christ like, and Jesus was God, I'm spot on in identifying evil active in the governance of America.

And nothing I've said actually contradicts what is seemingly prescribed in scripture.

Jesus was in the spirit when he called the Pharisee's insulting names at his illegal trial?
Imagine what's waiting for them at their judgement.

And speaking out of anger? If your country being stolen by evil actors committed to destroying this Constitutional Democratic Republic doesn't make people angry they're unconscious.
Or Canadian.:p lol!

I make no apologies for being angry people are bent on destroying my homeland. And I am not ashamed I called them Traitors and Seditionists.

I'm not well versed enough to agree or disagree with the political parts of what you're saying. I should be more well educated in that area before formulating an opinion on it. I'm okay with that.

But I want to point out that your response this time is thought out and more patient. Not overwhelmed by anger or harsh words, but with a balance of you sticking to your guns and being forthright, but being more peaceful about it.

tenor.gif

I believe others will disagree on whatever you're saying that I don't understand, because internet, and it is inevitable with politics, but I don't believe they will be as offended.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all. I am reminding people that we are Christians and are called to be above name-calling.

I disagree that makes him a traitor. As far as I am concerned he did the best that he could with the intel given him and with the terms set by Trump himself.
Yourself and Casandra "Like" are in the fairy tale land regarding reality, to abandon Americans in Afghanistan and to leave $"Billions"$ in American weapons is 100% "Treason" aiding and abetting the enemy!

Reactions: Pythagorean12

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yourself and Casandra "Like" are in the fairy tale land regarding reality, to abandon Americans in Afghanistan and to leave $"Billions"$ in American weapons is 100% "Treason" aiding and abetting the enemy!

No fairy tale land involved.

We're not privy to all the information that he had and he was following along with what Trump had agreed to. If you need to blame anyone, blame Trump for even setting it up. There was no treason involved. He did what he could.

I am sorry that you either cannot or will not see that.

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not well versed enough to agree or disagree with the political parts of what you're saying. I should be more well educated in that area before formulating an opinion on it. I'm okay with that.

But I want to point out that your response this time is thought out and more patient. Not overwhelmed by anger or harsh words, but with a balance of you sticking to your guns and being forthright, but being more peaceful about it.

tenor.gif

I believe others will disagree on whatever you're saying that I don't understand, because internet, and it is inevitable with politics, but I don't believe they will be as offended.
Quite frankly, I'm not concerned if people are offended.

The offense in November 2020 will reverberate for generations to come.
Every American suffering the Liberal anti-America agenda now are entitled to be angry.

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not what's happening.

They are doing no such thing. I will say that it is ironic that you mention sedition. If anyone should be charged with sedition it's Trump for inciting the insurrection on January 6, 2021.

sedition
noun

se·di·tion | \ si-ˈdi-shən \
Definition of sedition

: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority

Sedition Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
CNN, is that you? lol

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quite frankly, I'm not concerned if people are offended.

The offense in November 2020 will reverberate for generations to come.
Every American suffering the Liberal anti-America agenda now are entitled to be angry.
Don't know if you heard about this.

Mainstream media isn't reporting on it, it seems:
31 NC, SC lawmakers join in letter laying out a path to overturn 2020 election, reinstate Trump

Do with it what you will.

Bleh article so just facts summary and for people who don't care about reading it:

"The letter itself, led by far-right Arizona state lawmaker Wendy Rogers, was posted online Tuesday night. It says every state’s election results need to be audited again, and, if audit results go in Trump’s favor, the U.S. House needs to potentially reinstate him as president."

Last edited:

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorta sounds like sit down and shut up, let me control the narrative

Of Course Biden is a traitor, leaving Americans and $Billions$ of military equipment behind in Afghanistan, just to mention one

That is my opinion and will stick to it.
Good for you. As do I.
They're a Liberal.
It's why they think identifying those who commit Treason as Traitors constitutes "name calling". While thinking Biden is doing a great job. And he is. If you are partial to Traitors bent on destroying this Constitutional Democratic Republic and reforming it into an authoritarian dictatorship on the road toward Communism.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't know if you heard about this.

Mainstream media isn't reporting on it, it seems:
31 NC, SC lawmakers join in letter laying out a path to overturn 2020 election, reinstate Trump

Do with it what you will.

Bleh article so just facts summary and for people who don't care about reading it:

"The letter itself, led by far-right Arizona state lawmaker Wendy Rogers, was posted online Tuesday night. It says every state’s election results need to be audited again, and, if audit results go in Trump’s favor, the U.S. House needs to potentially reinstate him as president."
That didn't work in Arizona. There was nothing there

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As Christians, we still shouldn't be calling them names. There are plenty of names that come to mind for Republicans including Trump, but as a Christian, I will never utter them. It is not my place to call anyone names. People who may be thinking of becoming a Christian can see Christians such as yourself calling Democrats names and you may end pushing them away as they didn't think that is what Christianity is.

That is my opinion and will stick to it.
I am certain there is at least one known fallacy that describes your post.

Calling Democrats Traitors and Commies, short for Communists, isn't name calling. It's identifying offenders by their offense.

Harris is on the record supporting Communism.
Biden armed our enemies with American military equipment and weapons by leaving those in Afghanistan after our "withdrawal". And the Taliban then sent some of those weapons and equipment to our enemy, Iran.
That's the definition of Treason.

Just as it was when Bill Clinton gave China our chip tech for their nuclear program.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That didn't work in Arizona. There was nothing there
Yeah, I'm not sure what would happen. God is in control either way.

I keep an emotional distance and I make a point not take anything seriously, until there is actually outright evidence of something is about to take place.

They build things up and then nothing happens. All of the time.

Reactions: amigo de christo