Trump is dangerous - a Messianic Complex

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the left has nearly accomplished what they intended, the destruction of the US.
Trump is the only man standing strong for America and yet I see folks on here worried about a wrong word Trump used in a locker room 30 years ago before he was in the White House.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is the only man standing strong for America and yet I see folks on here worried about a wrong word Trump used in a locker room 30 years ago before he was in the White House.
Maybe they should worry about their own sins?

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
trump-is-dangerous-a-messianic-complex????

Perhaps that is why he had foreign leaders sitting back and not attacking whatever, whoever, or wherever because they just didn't know what to expect.

If that be the case... I cant wait for another 4

WalkInLight

Jul 30, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Has Biden ever admitted he is wrong?
I have to laugh. Most of the court cases against Trump are because he refuses to admit a mistake.
This is not a comparison between Biden and Trump. Trump is crazy. All the people who have worked
with him know how he lacks boundaries or common sense.

No sane democratic leader praises dictators who torture christians. If you understand North Korea it is
an insane prison camp, where to disagree with the regime is a trip to the concentration camp.
To disagree with Putin in political terms is a death sentence.

Maybe white USA wants dictatorship, but that is the end to whatever the USA is.
Revelation predicts dictatorship is where we are headed with the anti-Christ at its head.

• Love
Reactions: Cassandra

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to laugh. Most of the court cases against Trump are because he refuses to admit a mistake.
This is not a comparison between Biden and Trump. Trump is crazy. All the people who have worked

No sane democratic leader praises dictators who torture christians. If you understand North Korea it is
an insane prison camp, where to disagree with the regime is a trip to the concentration camp.

Revelation predicts dictatorship is where we are headed with the anti-Christ at its head.
You worry about your side of the pond.

And keep your racist comments to yourself

Reactions: Mr E

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dan 4:32
And they shall drive you from men, and your dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field. They shall make you eat grass like oxen; and seven times shall pass over you, until you know that the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, and gives it to whomever He chooses.”

Rich men and politicians, as well as voters, will do as they do, but ultimately it all boils down to whether God is judging or blessing a nation. Important that we give HIM the glory and the fear that is due Him. The church in America and all the western world has gone astray, fallen away from sound doctrine, and there is much sin in the camp that needs to be repented of. That is the reason Christianity has lost ground and lost its sway over society.

2Ch 7:13-14
“When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people,
“if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Elsewhere the bible says, "Except the Lord keep the city the watchmen waken in vain."

Though we may hope and try, ultimately politics isn't the answer for the ills that the west is facing, God is....and they aren't even all ills of a political nature. No amount of voting is going to stop natural disasters, for example. Or the scourge of addictions. And only the gospel and a healthy fear of the Lord is going to put the epidemic of fornication back in the bottle...not laws making abortion illegal.

Reactions: marks

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually most of the court cases against trump are made up charges that should have never seen the light of day.

Trump is crazy, But biden has been said to be unable to stand trial because he is not mentally stable.

Biden is quickly leading us to a dictatorship. What do you think the left is doing by removing all your rights?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is very strange. He cannot admit he has done anything wrong, ever.
Oh, how frequently do Demonrats admit they make mistakes? I’m sure if Trump would only admit the error of his ways, the media and Demonrats would sing his praises and end the lawfare against him.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are deceived if you are looking at something Trump did wrong instead of the many things he has done right at his job. The left has done more wrong and very little right in their job.
and yet BOTH point to the greatest wrong of all . the lie that leaveth men in darkness .
the lie that cannot set them free .
BOTH sides believe in and preach in their own way this LIE that other religoins are indeed serving the same GOD we do .
TAKE A GOOD LONG peek at the abraham peace accords .
Look at it . Now you might be thinking MAN our hero trump champoined this great accord in ...........
BUT HE DID NOT . OH HE DID HELP USHER IT IN .
But it was before trump was . THIS IS THE VATICANS DOING as is the very religous tolerance act .
WE GETTING DUPED by BOTH SIDES when it comes to the MAIN AGENDA .
And while its true trump might be a better choice when it might cometh to abortion
that be about the only thing . Or maybe he can help push in a bit more prosperity . But to what avail .
DID NOT HITLER do that and did it much better than has any ever done . Yet look at what he did .
IF OUR HOPES are in money and the easy life , then we will heed those who give us those desires .
BUT IF OUR HOPE BE IN GOD ALONE and in CHRIST ALONE , we wont be decieved by men
and even if society did fall and the worst of famines did come , STILL GOD WOULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF US .
MY TRUST IS IN HIM and not in me or any man . BUT IN HE ALONE and its time we all get to that my friend .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I have to agree with that one!
That's where we are heading.
And it cannot be stopped . For GOD has purposed that the ten kings surrender their kingdoms and will unto the beast .
THAT WHICH IS and was foretold , IS COMING , we must simply endure through it all being faithful unto HE who has saved us
and DO not conform to this world and its strange love of fornication it sings through its inclusive long song . That BE A STRONG
delusion meant to simply UNIFY THEM ALL TO BE AS ONE and soon they united as one
will come against the saints . The greatest hour of tribulation is to come upon the saints .
Fear it not ,fear not man , fear not death . MANY saints through all ages have suffered and even died
for the faith . THIS GENERATION wont be NO EXPECPTOIN to TRIBIULATIONS and SUFFERINGS .
The time of relative peace n ease that western socities have endured , COMETH TO AN END
the saints in the western democracies will face what others before have faced and in such a short fast time
will many be betrayed , rounded up and even killed , being called haters of humanity
haters even of GOD . for YES THEY WILL BELIEVE THEY DO GODS WILL for WORLD PEACE N SAFETY
when they have true lambs rounded up and even killed . ITS ALL COMING to a head now and soon
will be upon us all . FEAR IT NOT . THE LORD IS WITH US AS HE HAS BEEN THROUGH all ages with all saints .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the left has nearly accomplished what they intended, the destruction of the US.
They work , and not alone either . sie agenda to unify as one a peoples to serve anti christ has been at work .
They will beleive it is the love god who has come to save the world from its own destruction .
they will heed its men and its kings who will offer up the solution to bring the world peace n safety .
And that SOLUTION will be , TO RID THEIR MOTHER GREEN EARTH OF ALL WHO CONFORMED NOT . ITS COMING
and even now it rises .

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You have to remember these people are fed BS all day, every day. The BBC? :tearsofjoy:
presumption To believe that ‘ these people ‘ ( from the U.K., of which I am one ) do not put an ounce of credibility into the BBC ……..
Trump is often weighed up by me on what comes out of his mouth !
I am astounded by how many people on here put any credibility on Fox News, they are crazy ( the channel, not the people )
We both have stupid news media !!!!!!!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually most of the court cases against trump are made up charges that should have never seen the light of day.

Trump is crazy, But biden has been said to be unable to stand trial because he is not mentally stable.

Biden is quickly leading us to a dictatorship. What do you think the left is doing by removing all your rights?
Sounds like a dinghy GOP excuse for why they haven't pinned anything on him that stuck. Could it be because there isn't anything.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
presumption To believe that ‘ these people ‘ ( from the U.K., of which I am one ) do not put an ounce of credibility into the BBC ……..
Trump is often weighed up by me on what comes out of his mouth !
I am astounded by how many people on here put any credibility on Fox News, they are crazy ( the channel, not the people )
We both have stupid news media !!!!!!!
yep.I am astounded, too that folks who profess to be Christians foster so much hate against Biden. I see it all over here.
Some of the things trump says are just awful, (Pence isn't even gonna vote for him--his own VP) and full of hate and revenge, and Christian folk just eat it up.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is very strange. He cannot admit he has done anything wrong, ever.
As children we all learn from our mistakes and how to apologize and put things right.

To exalt such a personality who will never know enough to do the right thing it is all doomed to failure.

Why is it people are tying themselves to such a flawed personality to their own destruction?
Maybe celebrity has taken over from reality, so a positive image is now all that matters?

Trump learns from his mistakes. He has himself and God to answer to ......no one else ....

Now let's cover the actual liar whose uncle was not flying the plane that crashed and never swam to be be the next main item at a cannibal cookout.

Reactions: marks

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yep.I am astounded, too that folks who profess to be Christians foster so much hate against Biden. I see it all over here.
Some of the things trump says are just awful, (Pence isn't even gonna vote for him--his own VP) and full of hate and revenge, and Christian folk just eat it up.
So it is a sin to hate biden, But not a sin to hate trump?

really?

What Biden and the DOJ is doing to trump is stuff that you see people like Hitler, and stalin, and other dictatorships do.. Attack their enemy so they can not be apposed.