Trump is dangerous - a Messianic Complex

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is man who makes his own idol then FALLS down to worship it.. The Lord showed me in a dream....that it didn't originate with DT. But it is the people who are making him into a "messiah" figure and egging him on.....and the old saying is still true, that power corrupts. The people themselves are forgetting that it's supposed to be government FOR the people and BY the people and they are craving and seeking a flesh and blood King to be their saviour and lord like Israel of old.

One way you can tell if something or someone is an idol in someone's heart is if they often get mad as a hornet if you voice any type of level-headed critique about their idol. It really hits a nerve if you touch or try to tip over someone's sacred cow.

Christianity in the west is adding sin to sin now. God is our ONLY hope. When He turns and becomes our Adversary it is HE we need to make amends with, and seek terms of peace with HIM. The Lord pleading with His people that if they would only acknowledge their sin and return unto Him, then HE will heal what needs healing in their land.
Well, since it has been a couple thousand years since Jesus as not only son of God but God Himself actually walked the earth.. HOW can "The Lord pleading with His people that if they would only acknowledge their sin and return unto Him, then HE will heal what needs healing in their land"... be accomplished when there are more people not His are walking these 50 states then those who willingly humble themselves.

So He will not be coming back to sit in the Whitehouse.... Correcting all the wrongs in this nation.

But there has to be someone.

You say it is wrong to want a living person to correct things that we are forced to live with
that we admire and like?

I do not call that idol worship.. I call that watching out for my and my brothers back!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your position sounds like grace is everything, the way you live is irrelevant, only belief in Jesus matters.
The problem with this believers can do anything, and there is no moral consequence, yet abortion is murder so terrible.
Do you even understand the gospel?

Your position sounds like normal religious thinking that you of yourself can actually do something that pleases God and through these deeds God will forgive you of your sin and let you into heaven.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, since it has been a couple thousand years since Jesus as not only son of God but God Himself actually walked the earth.. HOW can "The Lord pleading with His people that if they would only acknowledge their sin and return unto Him, then HE will heal what needs healing in their land"... be accomplished when there are more people not His are walking these 50 states then those who willingly humble themselves.

So He will not be coming back to sit in the Whitehouse.... Correcting all the wrongs in this nation.

But there has to be someone.

You say it is wrong to want a living person to correct things that we are forced to live with
that we admire and like?

I do not call that idol worship.. I call that watching out for my and my brothers back!
I see the church - believers not unbelievers in the land - as being to blame for losing ground in our respective nations. The church has turned aside to idols and sins and false doctrines that are man pleasing and politically correct. The gospel is no longer holding sway in the land because of it.....instead of being the head and not the tail, we have become the tail following the world. When there is sin in the camp, judgment ensues. So it is we the church that needs to repent in order to turn God's judgment back. IF we will. Time is running out for that.....the very thing many think is going to solve the problem is actually just the bait for something not good, like a two edge sword....it's a rock and a hard place now. I believe really there is only hope for a remnant now, in my opinion, who will "come out of her".

Ordinarily it's not wrong to want to "hire" (elect) capable administrators to do the practical job of administrating practical things. But if that's where we are placing our hope and trust, then we have a problem with God. It's like we can go to the doctor if we have a medical issue, but our trust still needs to be in God and not be replacing Him in our heart with a medical professional. With politics now many are confusing/conflating a political battle with the spiritual one instead of keeping them separate. We are not to mix the holy with the common/profane. And we are not to replace our spiritual weapons with carnal methods. I believe it's not a sin to just go and vote in the ordinary way for ordinary purposes.....but it is a sin if we are regarding idolatry in our hearts.

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

WalkInLight

Jul 30, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do you even understand the gospel?

Your position sounds like normal religious thinking that you of yourself can actually do something that pleases God and through these deeds God will forgive you of your sin and let you into heaven.
I have to laugh. If behaviour does not matter why fight against immoral behaviour?
It is as bad as atheists who argue life has no meaning while claiming to be humanitarians.

Either behaviour impacts our lives and is worth of judgement by society and the courts or it is irrelevant.
Jesus approved of the Pharisees and their teaching but not their behaviour. Anyone who knows how to
love others and forgive understands what Jesus is talking about.

Paul went so far as to say the church is the example of Christ in the world, a light in the darkness.
If that light is no different than the lost world other than is declarations of belief then it is salt without its
saltiness.

Who loves God? Those who obey His commands. Why? Because they agree that loving others is the highest
ethical behaviour a human can partake in and is Gods heart and essence.

The appalling nature of abortion should be enough for people to avoid it at all costs, but to ban it, just creates
worse harm to young people.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see the church - believers not unbelievers in the land - as being to blame for losing ground in our respective nations. The church has turned aside to idols and sins and false doctrines that are man pleasing and politically correct. The gospel is no longer holding sway in the land because of it.....instead of being the head and not the tail, we have become the tail following the world. When there is sin in the camp, judgment ensues. So it is we the church that needs to repent in order to turn God's judgment back. IF we will. Time is running out for that.....the very thing many think is going to solve the problem is actually just the bait for something not good, like a two edge sword....it's a rock and a hard place now. I believe really there is only hope for a remnant now, in my opinion, who will "come out of her".

Ordinarily it's not wrong to want to "hire" (elect) capable administrators to do the practical job of administrating practical things. But if that's where we are placing our hope and trust, then we have a problem with God. It's like we can go to the doctor if we have a medical issue, but our trust still needs to be in God and not be replacing Him in our heart with a medical professional. With politics now many are confusing/conflating a political battle with the spiritual one instead of keeping them separate. We are not to mix the holy with the common/profane. And we are not to replace our spiritual weapons with carnal methods. I believe it's not a sin to just go and vote in the ordinary way for ordinary purposes.....but it is a sin of we are regarding idolatry in our hearts.
Man will do anything and everthing to justify why he do as he do .
Trying to reason with those whose hopes are in men and in this life
is like me trying to reveal myself to an ant and explain to an ant what i am .
IT AINT GONNA UNDERSTAND ONE WORD I tell it .
now visulize that . Imagine me crying out to ants , to ants on an antpile
and saying Look i am a human . Try describing yourself , let alone truth to an ant .
WELL , The carnal mind be no different than an ant . IT hear only blah blah blah
as you tell it what and where its error be ...............
THEY HEAR US NOT for one reason sister . And it can easily be seen .
Love . They love something that lambs are dead too .
They love what we all once loved and they hope in what we all at one time hoped in
and they trust in what we all at one time trusted in
BUT WHEN GRACE DID APPEAR , that love , that hope , that trust was turned from that and unto GOD CHRIST.
This love i speak of is THIER LIFE in this world , hopes , cares and pleasures in this life . WHICH CHOKED THE WORD .
Our hope cannot be in BOTH PLACES . NEVER LET THEM TRY AND TELL YOU IT CAN .
OUR TRUST cannot be in both places
The MIDDLE is the Greatest delusion of all . YOU know darn well they have put their hope in TRUMP . you know it and i know it .
I just expose it and am quite direct about it . BUT , you are just fine doing as you are doing .
Let them hate me , and the more i do love them , THE MORE THEY GONNA HATE ME . and that is a fact .
Because my love exposes their errors , and that TOO IS A FACT .
Many DO NOT HAVE THE SPIRIT OF GOD SISTER . and that IS A FACT . I should know
i was once one of the worst of them . LIPPING JESUS NAME but DIDNT KNOW HIM AT ALL ,
dancing and singing and joying to the world , hopes in it , in this life and etc .
LITTLE did i know i was an agent of satan . THANK GOD FOR GRACE is all i can say
the grace that actually did draw me to CHRIST JESUS .
SO what i say to one i say to all. GET IN THEM BIBLES . .
Spiritual discernment is real . OH it is real my dear sister . it is real .
Many no longer desire squat to do with the ONE TRUE GOD OR HIS CHRIST
HE has been abandoned and forsaken for another image . an image that giveth them the hope of salvation
and their sinful hearts desire . OH it is a delusion all right . And a delusion it is ...................

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to laugh. If behaviour does not matter why fight against immoral behaviour?
If we could be good enough, Christ would have stayed in heaven. James said if we even stumble in one sin we are worthy of death. Why do you puff yourself up? Your works are as filthy bloody rags.
It is as bad as atheists who argue life has no meaning while claiming to be humanitarians.

Either behaviour impacts our lives and is worth of judgement by society and the courts or it is irrelevant.
Jesus approved of the Pharisees and their teaching but not their behaviour. Anyone who knows how to
love others and forgive understands what Jesus is talking about.

Paul went so far as to say the church is the example of Christ in the world, a light in the darkness.
If that light is no different than the lost world other than is declarations of belief then it is salt without its
saltiness.

Who loves God? Those who obey His commands. Why? Because they agree that loving others is the highest
ethical behaviour a human can partake in and is Gods heart and essence.

The appalling nature of abortion should be enough for people to avoid it at all costs, but to ban it, just creates
worse harm to young people.
Behavior will impact our LIVES

but it will nto impact our eternity.. You deserve hell. and nothing you can do on this earth will remove that condemnation from you.. You better put your eternity in Gods hands

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we could be good enough, Christ would have stayed in heaven. James said if we even stumble in one sin we are worthy of death. Why do you puff yourself up? Your works are as filthy bloody rags.

but it will nto impact our eternity.. You deserve hell. and nothing you can do on this earth will remove that condemnation from you.. You better put your eternity in Gods hands
if the works of man and his righteousnes are but filthy rags
, THEN WHY THE HELL IS THE CHURCHING BUYING INTO THE IDEA that musilms and others
have good peoples who etc etc etc , serving the same GOD WE DO .
OOPS YOUR BELOVED ABRHAM ACCORDS , IS OF THE DEVIL my friend . AND TRUMP didnt invent it
THE VATICAN DID , just as it did the very religous tolerance act that the right holds onto too .
FOLKS IS being decieved . now ban me or get in the bible , but stop sitting on the pot .
DO something at least .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when one who comes who is sent from the enemy and appointed by The Lord to a rebellious people, he will come as one on the side of Christians. He will give you your Christian values but yet he himself has none. He will come with the appearance of a lamb and yet speak like a dragon. Little by little he will exult himself and what he does above all things. And people will fall for his words. And they will follow him where ever he leads. He is one who serves the god of gold and silver and will bow his knee to no one, for in his mind his people have exalted him to be king. Him and him alone.
This was written December 20th 2020 in creative writings.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
An interesting question. Most are doomed to hell. In this theology the gift of life is suffering on earth with failure,
a lack of love and disappointment followed by an eternity of torture.

If I had a time machine and said to someone this is your life, would they say, good ridence or bring it on?

I actually believe the gift of life is that, a true wonderful gift, but also it needs handling well.
Labelling mothers murderers and the doctors who help them, criminals makes things worse rather than better.
Many fatherless children do say good riddance and want to commit suicide. And the jails are full of them because they don't have any self worth.......they have a death wish and self-destructive tendencies.. Many wouldn't have chosen to live at the moment of conception if they knew what awaited them in this life....same with many of their mothers who suffer excruciatingly right along with them and wonder if they really did the right thing to bring their child into such a life. I know because I've lived it....thankfully and mercifully the Lord has redeemed us both so at least we have a future hope. My son surrendered to the Lord only a couple of years ago, and he is 45 now.

I believe there may be room for nuance in a discussion about abortion, but only for the sake of discussion, because I don't believe it's the business of the church to make Laws and throw people in jail, or worse, for breaking them. It used to be that "churchmen" would hunt down and murder homosexuals, and burn women alive for allegedly being witches. Last time I read, that wasn't the mandate Jesus delegated to His body on earth. Our weapons are not carnal. And how about unwed mothers being ostracized by "Christian society" to the point where nobody would give them a job and they were forced to prostitute themselves so that they and their child could survive....and then be further judged, condemned and thrown in jail by "decent Christian people" for doing so. My how we make a mess of things sometimes...the "church" has a lot to answer for. So yes, I believe we might humbly consider that our "stance" on abortion might be worth examining at least, since we are CLEARLY not infallible. ( Maybe not on this thread though, except insofar as it might be tied into this whole political thing. Sometimes we think we're being righteous to have a "stance" on something, when it's really only self-righteous.)

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
People are entitled to their naive and indefensible opinions?

If it's just an opinion and they're entitled to it, why does it need to be defensible?

And "indefensible at the very least?" Is naivete vastly ("very") worse than something that is indefensible?

This thread just seems to be bringing out the worst in people's desperation to defend their own political views and heroes/idols.

Most Americans look to party presidential candidates because they're too selfish and lazy to change the world beginning with themselves and within their own communities.

Will Rogers once wisely said that Americans vote based on how much money they have in their wallets at election time. And I've personally witnessed this phenomenon work countless times in my life. My father-in-law was a die-hard union man in the '70s and '80s but when he got laid off a few times and was compelled to start himself a business in the '90s, he became radically conservative practically overnight. Things have become more (deceptively) sophisticated since Will Rogers's day, but basic human nature and motivation has not.

I understand you have a problem with my post. It's interesting how you misrepresent what I stated by wording it differently. And then take off on criticizing replies in this thread having done that by saying, "this thread just seems to be bringing out the worst in people's desperation to defend their own political views and heroes/idols."

You sound like the member I was replying to.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes everyone deserves the fiery depths of the lake of fire .
All need to repent and come to Christ Jesus .
Let us always remember that , specially when any try and convince us
there are good peoples in every religoin and that they even serve GOD etc etc etc .
For there is none who is GOOD but GOD
and all have fallen far short of the glory of God . its time , its truly time
for all who lip the name of Christ to depart from the inclusive social gospel that is merging all to be as one .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many fatherless children do say good riddance and want to commit suicide. And the jails are full of them because they don't have any self worth.......they have a death wish and self-destructive tendencies.. Many wouldn't have chosen to live at the moment of conception if they knew what awaited them in this life....same with many of their mothers who suffer excruciatingly right along with them and wonder if they really did the right thing to bring their child into such a life. I know because I've lived it....thankfully and mercifully the Lord has redeemed us both so at least we have a future hope. My son surrendered to the Lord only a couple of years ago, and he is 45 now.

I believe there may be room for nuance in a discussion about abortion, but only for the sake of discussion, because I don't believe it's the business of the church to make Laws and throw people in jail, or worse, for breaking them. It used to be that "churchmen" would hunt down and murder homosexuals, and burn women alive for allegedly being witches. Last time I read, that wasn't the mandate Jesus delegated to His body on earth. Our weapons are not carnal. And how about unwed mothers being ostracized by "Christian society" to the point where nobody would give them a job and they were forced to prostitute themselves so that they and their child could survive....and then be further judged, condemned and thrown in jail by "decent Christian people" for doing so. My how we make a mess of things sometimes...the "church" has a lot to answer for. So yes, I believe we might humbly consider that our "stance" on abortion might be worth examining at least, since we are CLEARLY not infallible. ( Maybe not on this thread though, except insofar as it might be tied into this whole political thing. Sometimes we think we're being righteous to have a "stance" on something, when it's really only self-righteous.)
Yes , the church need only to warn against such wicked pratices . But we sure dont hunt them down and put them to death .
The way the church does things is the way BOTH CHRIST and the apostels left instruction to do so .
Reprove sin , have no fellowship with those brethren who are in a known sin and wont repent .
Continually , as did paul and others , remind the church God wont be mocked
and continually stir up and remind them of the pure reminders given us in the scriptures .
Teaching them and instructing them NOT TO DO the evil that they once did
and to do good . The pattern for correction and instruction is clearly seen in Both Christ and the apostels .
If even when an apostel erred he was corrected by CHRIST
then later even apostels had to sometimes correct another apostel too .
But correction IN THE CHURCH is a DIRE NECESSITY .
leaven left uncorrected does only one thing , IT LEAVENS THE WHOLE LUMP and that is a fact .
Thus all error and sin within the church , aka believers , MUST be quickly corrected when seen or known by the others .
And its a good thing to always read those letters to remind them about WHO wont inherit the KINGDOM of GOD either
The church MUST repent and return to that pattern or they aint gonna make it .
Notice the direct leadership of the true leaders . HOW They viewed sin and how they often warned
DO not err . Because in this age THAT IS LONG GONE
and this is why leaven has TAKEN THEM OVER .
Remind them of the HOPE we have in CHRIST and to continue faithful to the end .
Remind them JESUS is not the ministir of any sin .
BEHOLD both the goodness and severity of GOD .

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both sides turn a blind eye and even justify things that shouldn't be justified and overlooked. They don't mind doing whatever they can get away with because both sides are trusting in the arm of the flesh to save their day.
For me the BIG diff is one side DEMANDS the right to slaughter MILLIONS of babies. Only the deceived would trust them.

Reactions: Chains Broken

WalkInLight

Jul 30, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

This is a discussion that goes over my head.
Being with the Lord was never about how we behaved but rather where our hearts are.

The baptism for the forgiveness of sins given by John, was to emphasis forgiveness has never been the problem but loving
others and walking in love. Jesus had a problem with the Pharisees not over their words but their hearts.

He criticised them saying if they truly loved God they would love Him.
So equally those who claim to know Christ yet cannot love others have nothing to do with Him.
It is like a fruit can claim to be an orange but unless it tastes like a orange it is not an orange.

And on this point the lost though filled with spiritual words cannot understand this.
Are people claiming Jesus wants the USA with Trump as president? Trump is claiming this.

And his authority is standing up for dictatorial rights over others. The Father rules heaven by consensus.
He discusses everything and looks at things from many perspectives. He is so humble satan, the morning
star thought he could conquer the Lord. Jesus quoted scripture to put satan in his place, not his own authority.
This is because the structure of love and truth is the foundation of the Lord and who He is.

So any reflection of His Kingdom on earth must follow this example.
Lying, distorting, claiming success when it is actually failure is the father of lies at his core. And those who claim
this is truth and the Lord, are following the deceiver and will reap his fate.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Man will do anything and everthing to justify why he do as he do .
Trying to reason with those whose hopes are in men and in this life
is like me trying to reveal myself to an ant and explain to an ant what i am .
IT AINT GONNA UNDERSTAND ONE WORD I tell it .
now visulize that . Imagine me crying out to ants , to ants on an antpile
and saying Look i am a human . Try describing yourself , let alone truth to an ant .
WELL , The carnal mind be no different than an ant . IT hear only blah blah blah
as you tell it what and where its error be ...............
THEY HEAR US NOT for one reason sister . And it can easily be seen .
Love . They love something that lambs are dead too .
They love what we all once loved and they hope in what we all at one time hoped in
and they trust in what we all at one time trusted in
BUT WHEN GRACE DID APPEAR , that love , that hope , that trust was turned from that and unto GOD CHRIST.
This love i speak of is THIER LIFE in this world , hopes , cares and pleasures in this life . WHICH CHOKED THE WORD .
Our hope cannot be in BOTH PLACES . NEVER LET THEM TRY AND TELL YOU IT CAN .
OUR TRUST cannot be in both places
The MIDDLE is the Greatest delusion of all . YOU know darn well they have put their hope in TRUMP . you know it and i know it .
I just expose it and am quite direct about it . BUT , you are just fine doing as you are doing .
Let them hate me , and the more i do love them , THE MORE THEY GONNA HATE ME . and that is a fact .
Because my love exposes their errors , and that TOO IS A FACT .
Many DO NOT HAVE THE SPIRIT OF GOD SISTER . and that IS A FACT . I should know
i was once one of the worst of them . LIPPING JESUS NAME but DIDNT KNOW HIM AT ALL ,
dancing and singing and joying to the world , hopes in it , in this life and etc .
LITTLE did i know i was an agent of satan . THANK GOD FOR GRACE is all i can say
the grace that actually did draw me to CHRIST JESUS .
SO what i say to one i say to all. GET IN THEM BIBLES . .
Spiritual discernment is real . OH it is real my dear sister . it is real .
Many no longer desire squat to do with the ONE TRUE GOD OR HIS CHRIST
HE has been abandoned and forsaken for another image . an image that giveth them the hope of salvation
and their sinful hearts desire . OH it is a delusion all right . And a delusion it is ...................
Amen. You keep sounding out and dropping the plumbline brother. And I could do without some of the unpleasantness that gets directed at me sometimes too.......par for the course. All I can do is try to share what He shows me through discernment and in speaking in other ways. And if He didn't, I know I'd be off track too, so I just try to help others with the help He gives to me.

Many have been led astray by erring leadership in the churches.....I keep hoping the Lord will help more people to realize that.. And He will hold those shepherds accountable for their part, unless they wake up too. Those who have never met Christ in a personal way and don't know Him and do not have His Spirit, we can hope that they will come to Him.

The bible speaks about Bel (Babylon) having to give up what it has swallowed and I find that encouraging at times when I'm feeling discouraged. And whether, large or small, Babylon's harvest will come. Think we are heading into tumultuous times.

WalkInLight

Jul 30, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

In your life to represent the dilemma of reaching out to a lost world, not with judgement but with love and empathy.
His people know this reality because they know how weak and fragile they are, but for the grace of God go we.

Praise the Lord He redeems us from the world, and found your son. God bless you

• Love
Reactions: Lizbeth

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen. You keep sounding out and dropping the plumbline brother. And I could do without some of the unpleasantness that gets directed at me sometimes too.......par for the course. All I can do is try to share what He shows me through discernment and in speaking in other ways. And if He didn't, I know I'd be off track too, so I just try to help others with the help He gives to me.

Many have been led astray by erring leadership in the churches.....I keep hoping the Lord will help more people to realize that.. And He will hold those shepherds accountable for their part, unless they wake up too. Those who have never met Christ in a personal way and don't know Him and do not have His Spirit, we can hope that they will come to Him.

The bible speaks about Bel (Babylon) having to give up what it has swallowed and I find that encouraging at times when I'm feeling discouraged. And whether, large or small, Babylon's harvest will come. Think we are heading into tumultuous times.
Woe unto you when they shall speak well of you for so did they unto the false prophets
Sad as it is for them , still blessed are you when men shall speak evil of you and etc , for so too did they unto the true prophets .
THERE really is nothing new under the sun .
And if the WORLD hated JESUS , believe you me its gonna hate those who wont budge from HIM or THE TRUTH of THEM WORDS .
What is sad is that many now even within CHRISTENDOM
have become more like the old man saul who first persecuted christains .
THEY Know not of the new paul , or in their case the new man . I dont see a heart change in many folks .
What i see is an idea of salvation and yet the love of the world , of this life , of their life in this world
cares and pleasures in life , STILL HUGE UPON THEM .
many have HOPE but its in the wrong place .
Many have love but it cometh of the world
many have trust but its in men of this world , in this kingdom on earth
This is not looking good sister . and while my heart do weep for them
I must continue to expose what is contrary and point to the truth , in hopes at least some might hear and repent .
THIS is only gonna get worse in this world . This world and this delusion
is only gonna get worse till JESUS DO COME To end it . ALL we can do is follow the KING
and stay well planted in scriptures by which to stir us up and others up unto remembrance of that which is pure true and righteous .
Knowing , by grace , that man liveth not by emotions , not by even physical food alone
but by ER WORD OF THE LORD and the SPIRIT would confirm this as it has put a LOVE FOR GOD , FOR TRUTH
upon the hearts of the believers . Too many wolves in wool sister . and they are all over mainstream christendom now .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

many churches within christendom
have leaders who are wolves in wool
and by means of a false love
now open the GATE PEN to let in EVERY WOLF , the delusion has come upon them
by means of their own making and their own rejection of GOD , of CHRIST and of HIS Words .
And even as they who sat under these wolves in wool did not like any reminder
of the truth , but spoke evil of the doctrine , so they fell prey to the great delusion
that has COME TO UNITE THEM ALL TO BUILD THE TOWER OF BABEL or as they call it the tower of love to unify .