Trump is dangerous - a Messianic Complex

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen. You keep sounding out and dropping the plumbline brother. And I could do without some of the unpleasantness that gets directed at me sometimes too.......par for the course. All I can do is try to share what He shows me through discernment and in speaking in other ways. And if He didn't, I know I'd be off track too, so I just try to help others with the help He gives to me.

Many have been led astray by erring leadership in the churches.....I keep hoping the Lord will help more people to realize that.. And He will hold those shepherds accountable for their part, unless they wake up too. Those who have never met Christ in a personal way and don't know Him and do not have His Spirit, we can hope that they will come to Him.

The bible speaks about Bel (Babylon) having to give up what it has swallowed and I find that encouraging at times when I'm feeling discouraged. And whether, large or small, Babylon's harvest will come. Think we are heading into tumultuous times.
Go to and behold the denominations
GO to and behold even the false religoins .
THEY CRY with one voice , GOD IS LOVE and to love thy neighbor and yet THEY KNOW NOT GOD , HIS LOVE or how to LOVE
their neighbor . THERE is one common theme
i see in all denominations now as well as even in the false religoins .
FINDING COMMON GROUND , hollering non stop on HOW GOD IS LOVE
and yet KNOWING NOT GOD OR HIS LOVE . only an ideal of doing good works and loving thy nieghbor ,
feeding the poor . They might clothe and feed the poor with physical food ,
BUT THEY STARVE THEM OF THE ONE FOOD NEEDED . THE SPIRITUAL FOOD . and that will save NONE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen. You keep sounding out and dropping the plumbline brother. And I could do without some of the unpleasantness that gets directed at me sometimes too.......par for the course. All I can do is try to share what He shows me through discernment and in speaking in other ways. And if He didn't, I know I'd be off track too, so I just try to help others with the help He gives to me.

Many have been led astray by erring leadership in the churches.....I keep hoping the Lord will help more people to realize that.. And He will hold those shepherds accountable for their part, unless they wake up too. Those who have never met Christ in a personal way and don't know Him and do not have His Spirit, we can hope that they will come to Him.

The bible speaks about Bel (Babylon) having to give up what it has swallowed and I find that encouraging at times when I'm feeling discouraged. And whether, large or small, Babylon's harvest will come. Think we are heading into tumultuous times.
YE followed me because you were FED ...................labor not for the meat that do perish
but for that which giveth eternal life .
THEY WONT FEED THEM THAT FOOD . because THAT FOOD , that BREAD OF HEAVEN
that GETS IN THE WAY of this unifying movement that they all think cometh of GOD .
ONLY HAD ITS LOVE , ITS UNITY , ITS etc came of GOD
IT WOULD NOT have made JESUS into a ministir of SIN
and given out another gospel WHICH DENIES HIM and giveth man an idea
about just loving his neigbor as himself . IT DENIES JESUS , and by doing so , that means it cometh and came of
one ....................ANTI CHRIST . yeah , the devil can say GOD is love and etc , BUT BE WARNED
HE gonna preach a lie RIGHT ALONG SIDE IT in order to decieve . He has been doing it since even the garden .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you even understand the gospel?

Your position sounds like normal religious thinking that you of yourself can actually do something that pleases God and through these deeds God will forgive you of your sin and let you into heaven.
Only he or she who do the will of the FATHER shall enter into the KINGDOM of GOD .
The question is what is the WILL of the FATHER .
to BELIEVE , yeah that says , TO BELIEVE on HE WHOM GOD DID SEND .
as a result of that we by HIS grace BECOME his workman ship created unto good works
which HE had afore ordained that we ought to walk in them .
THERE BE NO OTHER WAY . TO deny THAT WAY , TO DENY JESUS IS THE CHRIST
is of ANTI CHRIST .
And to be partakers of its lie is to be a partaker of that which is of anti christ .
SO LETS PLEASE , not a one of us , be believing in this abraham peace accords
this inclusive love religoin that has TROD the DIRE NECESSITY TO BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST under foot
and as sold a rotted love unto them , a lie that says other religoins and even athiests
know and do serve GOD if they just lovey doed their neighbor . Cause sorry , but then i am not sorry , THAT BE A LIE .
IF one does not recieve the testimony that GOD gave of HIS SON
IF THEY RECIEVE NOT THE GOSPEL of BELIEVE YE IN HIM
THEN THEY ARE NOT OF GOD . john and the others knew this to be true . DONT let them coax us into a lie
which though it calleth itself love , WILL DAMN EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM . TO DENY JESUS
is A VERY GRAVE , COSTLY , AND DEADLY offense . and that is a fact that many will learn on the DAY OF THE LORD
only then , WELL ITS TOO LATE for all who did deny HIM .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
For me the BIG diff is one side DEMANDS the right to slaughter MILLIONS of babies. Only the deceived would trust them.
Governments of the world are, well, OF the world. They have their place in God's overall scheme of things, and don't wield a sword for nothing........but there are problems and corruptions within all political sides. And it seems to be worse these days, unless I'm just naive about there having ever been such a thing as better days. There was a time though when I thought character mattered to Christian voters at least. That seems to have gone out the window....just another compromise Christians are making now.

The reason for abortion is fornication, but funny that I never hear calls from the church to end fornication. Nor do I see the church countering the lies that the devil has been feeding society in shovel-fuls, by standing up to tell vulnerable impressionable young girls trying to find their way in life, that their worth extends far beyond the body that they happen to be living in. And telling young men that no they are not entitled to help themselves, because sex is much more than a mere bodily function and form of entertainment and pleasure. Haven't seen the church shouting those things from the rooftops at all, only marches and banners and calls to end the symptom of the problem. Why is this? Or has the church been succumbing to those lies too?....Is there fornication in the camp? Only one thing can put the brakes on the real problem .....and that is the real gospel.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In your life to represent the dilemma of reaching out to a lost world, not with judgement but with love and empathy.
His people know this reality because they know how weak and fragile they are, but for the grace of God go we.

Praise the Lord He redeems us from the world, and found your son. God bless you
true , but remember any love that trods the dire necessity to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST
and rather offers up this false hope to the lost religoins and world that all ye need to do is love one another
IS NOT LOVE and it cometh NOT OF GOD .
nor is it love to try and turn JESUS into the ministir of sin , seeing HE IS NO MINSITIR of any sin
and that GOD wont be mocked . YET i see a love that more and more are buying
which came of the world AND NOT OF GOD that does just this .
and man its made a very , very broad sin accepting path to GOD . ONLY that path aint leading to GOD
only to he who desires to be as GOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Governments of the world are, well, OF the world. They have their place in God's overall scheme of things, and don't wield a sword for nothing........but there are problems and corruptions within all political sides. And it seems to be worse these days, unless I'm just naive about there having ever been such a thing as better days. There was a time though when I thought character mattered to Christian voters at least. That seems to have gone out the window....just another compromise Christians are making now.

The reason for abortion is fornication, but funny that I never hear calls from the church to end fornication. Nor do I see the church countering the lies that the devil has been feeding society in shovel-fuls, by standing up to tell vulnerable impressionable young girls trying to find their way in life, that their worth extends far beyond the body that they happen to be living in. And telling young men that no they are not entitled to help themselves, because sex is much more than a mere bodily function and form of entertainment and pleasure. Haven't seen the church shouting those things from the rooftops at all, only marches and banners and calls to end the symptom of the problem. Why is this? Or has the church been succumbing to those lies too?....Is there fornication in the camp? Only one thing can put the brakes on the real problem .....and that is the real gospel.
SHOVEL FULLS of what they think is love and yet is dung . that is what i see many who lead these churches
feeding their people . and worse the people seem to love it so and even desire seconds . This is not gonna bode well at all .
THEY wont correct squat , to them that is JUDGING , non loving
and it has led them to correcting only ONE THING , THE TRUTH and THOSE WHO BRING THE TRUTH .
that aint looking good . their love is leading them into greater and greater love of sin and a lie
and into greater and greater hate towards THE GOD WHO INSPIRED THAT TRUTH in SCRIPTURE .
THIS path leads to MURDER . as it did with cain and others so too will it do unto them .
THE TIME WILL COME when the law dictates them to have those who refused to conform
be ERADICATED , cough cough , i mean re educated . And all who wont , PUT TO DEATH .
This is not really new either . It has happened before it is happening again
only now its gonna be the largest crusade ever to come against the non conforming lambs .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Go to and behold the denominations
GO to and behold even the false religoins .
THEY CRY with one voice , GOD IS LOVE and to love thy neighbor and yet THEY KNOW NOT GOD , HIS LOVE or how to LOVE
their neighbor . THERE is one common theme
i see in all denominations now as well as even in the false religoins .
FINDING COMMON GROUND , hollering non stop on HOW GOD IS LOVE
and yet KNOWING NOT GOD OR HIS LOVE . only an ideal of doing good works and loving thy nieghbor ,
feeding the poor . They might clothe and feed the poor with physical food ,
BUT THEY STARVE THEM OF THE ONE FOOD NEEDED . THE SPIRITUAL FOOD . and that will save NONE .
Amen. Our old man and flesh can be so deceitful in such subtle ways....we can be doing the right thing but from selfish motives.....out of self- righteousness and wanting to feel good about ourselves, etc.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And how they love their love crusades .
SOON their love will have led them to the largest LOVE crusade of all
and when we are killed they will be thinking and believing it was the will of GOD and HIS plan for world peace n safety .
THEIR LOVE will lead them to the eradication of any reminder of the TRUTH that stood in their way
of what they wanted to beleive and do and call love .
Which means any and all who didnt conform will be persecuted .
Look at how hiter even swayed them to allow many jews to be killed .
He did it under guise it was for a better germany .
THEY DO THIS NOW ON A WORLD WIDE LEVEL . they program the minds of the world
to make them ill affected against THE TRUTH and against those who dare to speak and to live it .
Even now i have been put into a digital ghetto at another site .
BUT i warn us all , IN TIME it wont be just digital , it will be SOCIETY ITSELF that doeth this to the lambs .
THEY GROW VERY weary of hearing ANY REMINDERS of the TRUTH . ITS GETTING worse all the time sister .
But onwards we must march , pointing only to CHRIST , to sound doctrine , hoping and praying at least some might hear .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
SHOVEL FULLS of what they think is love and yet is dung . that is what i see many who lead these churches
feeding their people . and worse the people seem to love it so and even desire seconds . This is not gonna bode well at all .
THEY wont correct squat , to them that is JUDGING , non loving
and it has led them to correcting only ONE THING , THE TRUTH and THOSE WHO BRING THE TRUTH .
that aint looking good . their love is leading them into greater and greater love of sin and a lie
and into greater and greater hate towards THE GOD WHO INSPIRED THAT TRUTH in SCRIPTURE .
THIS path leads to MURDER . as it did with cain and others so too will it do unto them .
THE TIME WILL COME when the law dictates them to have those who refused to conform
be ERADICATED , cough cough , i mean re educated . And all who wont , PUT TO DEATH .
This is not really new either . It has happened before it is happening again
only now its gonna be the largest crusade ever to come against the non conforming lambs .
We have a generation now that is too thin-skinned. So unused to anything that even resembles correction or rebuke or exhortation ...they just are not able to receive it but instead automatically take offense. Loving parents discipline their children to teach them the right way and keep them from going astray. But both in the church as in the western world, that has fallen to the wayside.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If we examine the heart of rebellious man we will find out exactly who it follows .
HE who desired to be AS GOD .
for rebellious man has become enamoured with his own self , maketh himself as his own god in his own eyes
and sayeth i shall do that which i please . Believing it follows GOD
and yet follows HE who first rebelled against GOD . Mans evil heart is identical to satans heart .
IT DESIRES itself to be as GOD . it DESIRES itself the great thing and though it can appear humble
it is a false humility .
FOR it may holler we gotta love , we gotta be understanding , we are the lowly
we hate note , we rebel not against GOD .
YET speak a word that exposes its sin , SPEAK GODS OWN INSPIRED SCRIPTURES
and all of a sudden THEY AINT SO HUMBLE anymore . ITS TEETH and great anger and rebellion THAT RISES UP .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have a generation now that is too thin-skinned. So unused to anything that even resembles correction or rebuke or exhortation ...they just are not able to receive it but instead automatically take offense. Loving parents discipline their children to teach them the right way and keep them from going astray. But both in the church as in the western world, that has fallen to the wayside.
The reason it is so THIN SKINNED
is because the parents used not a rod of correction to help thicken up the skin
but rather fed them their own hearts desires and now its MY WAY and if anything
might dare to correct , THEY get offended real fast .
THEIR COVERING is not of GOD , its their own covering they use to cover up , try and hide , make excuse for their sin .
I mean is any wonder why we have the most narcciscitic generation .
WHEN the kids acted up the parents did not correct but rather believed either ignoring it or hugging them might work .
Kinda like the church eh .
WHEN the child said thus this is how i am , society and parents said , THE CHILD KNOWETH BEST .
THEY GREW UP as though they were GODS . no correction , no squat just a heart
that learned very early how to manipulate to get WHAT IT WANTS . SOCIETY FELL SISTER
and worse so too have many churches . They WONT CORRECT
then sit around and wonder why IT GOT SO BAD and then WORSE
they keep doing the same crap that got it so bad . THEY KEEP ON ALLOWIG AND ALLOWING
leaven to be left uncorrected . TALK about INSANITY . but then
how can man learn to do good IF MAN learns NOT OF GOD . AND WHEN SOCIETY
and worse CHURCHES SHUT HIM OUT , HIS DOCTRINE OUT , WHAT DO WE REALLY EXPECT IS GONNA HAPPEN .
THIS WORLD WILL be cohelpers only to decisions that will DESTROY IT . ever wonder why
it seems no politicain can really offer up a good solutoin any more . ITS WENT REPROBATE SISTER .
and the only solution they seem to offer up is the one that is gonna GET THIS WORLD DESTROYED . this is not a good path
at all that many now embrace and even call love .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, since it has been a couple thousand years since Jesus as not only son of God but God Himself actually walked the earth.. HOW can "The Lord pleading with His people that if they would only acknowledge their sin and return unto Him, then HE will heal what needs healing in their land"... be accomplished when there are more people not His are walking these 50 states then those who willingly humble themselves.

So He will not be coming back to sit in the Whitehouse.... Correcting all the wrongs in this nation.

But there has to be someone.

You say it is wrong to want a living person to correct things that we are forced to live with
that we admire and like?

I do not call that idol worship.. I call that watching out for my and my brothers back!
God's kingdom is not a democracy. Remember how He gave little Israel the victory and dominion over the more powerful and numerous heathen peoples around them?........when she was obeying Him that is. And what caused Israel to fall away from the Lord and be ruled over by the heathen.....when life go too comfortable and she essentially "forgot God" though she still adhered to outward forms and naming His name , alongside her sinning and idol worship. That is unfortunately what we have going on in the west with the church.

It's not the church's job to correct all the wrongs in the world....that is utopian thinking and trying to bring it about with carnal means. Our job is to change HEARTS (and then outward behaviour will follow).......through the gospel.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's kingdom is not a democracy. Remember how He gave little Israel the victory and dominion over the more powerful and numerous heathen peoples around them?........when she was obeying Him that is. And what caused Israel to fall away from the Lord and be ruled over by the heathen.....when life go too comfortable and she essentially "forgot God" though she still adhered to outward forms and naming His name , alongside her sinning and idol worship. That is unfortunately what we have going on in the west with the church.

It's not the church's job to correct all the wrongs in the world....that is utopian thinking and trying to bring it about with carnal means. Our job is to change HEARTS (and then outward behaviour will follow).......through the gospel.
THINK not that i have come to bring world peace .........................................
Your right sister our job is to preach the gospel , by which if one believes in JESUS THE CHRIST
their heart IS CHANGED .
in fact if we examine real closely what this big ol unity love merger is really doing
it is trying to establish a world religoin and kingdom
by which they believe will bring peace n safety . YET , IT TRODS JESUS CHRIST UNDER FOOT
in order to attain TO UNITY as one .
THUS it wont deliver them the PEACE N SAFETY they so hollered , but as pual once said
this is what is gonna happen , FOR WHEN THEY SHALL SAY PEACE N SAFETY , KABOOM SUDDEN DESTRUCTION
shall come upon THEM ALL and THEY WILL NOT ESCAPE . ITS GONNABRING DOWN THE WRATH OF GOD
and of the LAMB UPON THEM . FOR BY ITS LOVE IT TROD JESUS UNDER FOOT . Folks better beware
and folks better start testing them spirits , cause many false ones within have come to seduce all into a lie
that it calleth love and cliams cometh of GOD . ONLY , YEAH IT DIDNT .
IT came from he who desires NOT GOD but to be as GOD . and that is the hearts it do feed its lie unto .
THOSE WHO DESIRED NOT GOD but rather to be as GOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Utopian THINKING has become the god many now follow .
YE SHALL have PEACE N SAFETY it cries
YE shall be as Gods it cries , Your KINGDOM NOW AND HERE , your WILL be done it cries .
And many have bitten of the WRONG TREE sister . the wrong tree they have eaten of its fruits
and see only the desire that they believe is best for them . ONLY
their solution will not and cannot save them , spare them , FROM the WRATH OF THE RIGHTEOUS GOD and OF THE LAMB .
cause thier solution which they beleived would bring them peace on earth
DENIED THE VERY ONE WHO COULD HAVE SAVED THEM and thus THAT VERY ONE THEY DENIED
Will tread the winepress of the wrath of GOD against them .
But many cannot see this for what it is , nor do they or can they discern who is behind it all , THE DRAGON is the one
behind this utopian call . TO GATHER THEM AS ONE against GOD and the lamb
and unto the day of ARMEGEDDON . TIME be running out too .

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well.. while true... we have done a miserable job of it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well.. while true... we have done a miserable job of it.
But its not too late to do THE RIGHT JOB . its not too late
to start reminding them all other religoins be false , they cannot save
they do not know or serve GOD , but that JESUS CHRIST CAN SAVE and that its time to repent to beleive on HIM .
ITS NOT TOO late , UNTIL IT BE TOO LATE .
and that day and that hour KNOWS NO MAN . We better get busy
doing all to help these poor lost souls to repent and believe on THE REAL CHRIST JESUS
and not the fables men created of HIM .
ITS NOT TOO LATE , TILL IT IS TOO LATE . We can start praying for men who do expose and reprove the works of darkness .
We can stop calling them judgers and haters and rather be CO HELPERS to the furtherance of the gospel .
I mean ANYONE can PRAY right .
ITS NOT TOO LATE TILL IT BE TOO LATE . AND no one knows the day nor hour when once the master
of the HOUSE shall rise up and shut the door . nor does any know what can be even on the night
FOR at any time a soul can depart . AND THEN what will they do . A bit more urgency
sure is needed in these final hours upon earth . cause the last time i checked , TIME BE RUNNING OUT .
and man on the day of the LORD
there be only TWO GROUPS standing before him . THOSE WHO WERE HIS , the sheep
and those who denied him , the goats . AINT NO GRAY GROUND ON THAT DAY
nor is their gray gound today . TRUTH is what must be spoken and procliamed .

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are you really comparing the genocide of MILLIONS of babies to fornication?

WalkInLight

Jul 30, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
true , but remember any love that trods the dire necessity to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST
and rather offers up this false hope to the lost religoins and world that all ye need to do is love one another
IS NOT LOVE and it cometh NOT OF GOD .
nor is it love to try and turn JESUS into the ministir of sin , seeing HE IS NO MINSITIR of any sin
and that GOD wont be mocked . YET i see a love that more and more are buying
which came of the world AND NOT OF GOD that does just this .
and man its made a very , very broad sin accepting path to GOD . ONLY that path aint leading to GOD
only to he who desires to be as GOD .
I understand the argument, surely everyone knows how to love another as they love themselves.
Jesus shines the light on what love actually is and how it works.

I realise some console themselves, I believe in Jesus and do not need to go to church, because it is
just being a good person. Others have just said "I believe in Jesus" and that is enough.

The question is do we love those we know, everyone we know, or do we flinch, and run away?
What I loved about Jesus and the woman caught in adultery, he saw everyone.

Paul calls us to be like Jesus, literally, to aim at perfection. Mind and soul bending stuff or is it actually
bending the knee and accepting to be in Christ is better than anything else and anywhere else?

I talked to a group of christians to say the gospel is simple. It is a binary choice, the way of Jesus or the
way of self interest and domination. I was told it is not simple.

The beauty of Jesus is sin makes everything complicated, adds beyond "yes" and "no" with excuses etc.
Being embraced by Jesus is about loyalty to Him, and realising that is all that matters.

So is following Jesus staying a lost person but with a finger pointing at the cross or walking cleansed and
empowered by His work of grace in our hearts? I know where my heart is, in walking with Jesus.
God bless you

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand the argument, surely everyone knows how to love another as they love themselves.
Jesus shines the light on what love actually is and how it works.

I realise some console themselves, I believe in Jesus and do not need to go to church, because it is
just being a good person. Others have just said "I believe in Jesus" and that is enough.

The question is do we love those we know, everyone we know, or do we flinch, and run away?
What I loved about Jesus and the woman caught in adultery, he saw everyone.

Paul calls us to be like Jesus, literally, to aim at perfection. Mind and soul bending stuff or is it actually
bending the knee and accepting to be in Christ is better than anything else and anywhere else?

I talked to a group of christians to say the gospel is simple. It is a binary choice, the way of Jesus or the
way of self interest and domination. I was told it is not simple.

The beauty of Jesus is sin makes everything complicated, adds beyond "yes" and "no" with excuses etc.
Being embraced by Jesus is about loyalty to Him, and realising that is all that matters.

So is following Jesus staying a lost person but with a finger pointing at the cross or walking cleansed and
empowered by His work of grace in our hearts? I know where my heart is, in walking with Jesus.
God bless you
but what IF one thinks its loving one another as themselves because truly they sin and dont want their sin exposed
so they do the same to others . BULLSEYE .
in other words it becomes live and let live . Lets not correct SQUAT lest our own sins be thrown right back at us .
TOO many are loving their neighbors right to the second death . aka they are being nice
doing good things BUT WONT EXPOSE SIN . lest their own sin get exposed .
THOSE WHO LOVE SIN often do two things .
EITHER THEY shut their mouth at others sins cause heck if they tell a gay person you are in a sin
the gay person might say HEY SO ARE YOU as they expose their sin .
OR , OR THey might just go ahead and throw the book at a certain sin like homosexuality
and yet all the while they live it up in the love of money . EITHER WAY THEY ARE BOTH LOST .
THE simple solution is not to just correct CERTAIN SINS
NOR OVERLOOK CERTAIN SINS
BUT TO CORRECT ALLL , that be an ALL SIN WITHIN THE CHURCH . all SIN should be corrected within the church
and no SIN overlooked within the church . That be the bottom line and it aint just cause AMIGO SAID SO
ITS CAUSE IT BE TRUE and TRUTH . ALL sin , all error must be corrected within the church .
and the easiest way of all to do that , TRY READING THE BIBLE TO THEM . Just that simple thing alone
could have helped a great deal . DONT overlook certain passaages for sake of fellowship .
READ IT ALL . READ IT ALL to them . and number two , IF a sin is KNOWN in the church , GET IT CORRECTED IN THE CHURCH .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SORRY chicken leaders sold a bill of crap unto the churches . THEY were TERRIFIED TO CORRECT certain sins
and THEY KNEW to do so would also lower their own income .
SO they just came up with HEY LETS JUST GET ALONG , DONT JUDGE
and the numbers grew , their income grew and SIN GREW MASSIVE
and now the only thing these coward sold out hireling will correct IS ANYONE WHO DARES TO EXPOSE THEM
and or any SIN witihin the church . THEY ARE COWARDS . THEY Got no business leading the church at all .
GO GET A JOB FLIPPING BURGERS and try learning the BIBLE . them leaders are sold out
trying all to find common ground and to get along so they can sit atop , get money , fleece the flocks
THEY gonna be judged VERY HARSH BY GOD at thier end . LEST THEY STEP DOWN
get a real job and try learning the bible and then WHEN THEY HAVE WELL LEARNED , THEN STEP UP and teach the people .
CHRISTEDOM has turned christanity into a money making business that simply goes with the flow of the ever changing times
so they can have it easy , have money and coast through life . COWARDS . I WILL EXPOSE THEM HIRELINGS .
THEY care not for the sheep at all .