Trump v. White House, Senate, Congress, DOJ, FBI, & Mainstream Media

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
How can someone who knowingly votes for those who murder millions of unborn babies be a Christian??? No way!

Yet you support the nation state of Israel , do check out their abortion laws and get back with me . I don't agree with abortion either , however that's between the person and God ,I'm guessing republicans don't sin .

Oh , and I don't vote

But let's keep going , how can someone kill millions of people and call themselves Christian ?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet you support the nation state of Israel , do check out their abortion laws and get back with me . I don't agree with abortion either , however that's between the person and God ,I'm guessing republicans don't sin .

Oh , and I don't vote

But let's keep going , how can someone kill millions of people and call themselves Christian ?
God is going to change the hearts of Israel. Restoring their Nation was one huge step towards fulfillment. God changes hearts! Did He change your heart?
Ezekiel 36
24 For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land.
25 Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols.
26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.
28 Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's the Christian values you speak of and are you saying Democrats are not Christian and have no values ?
That’s exactly what I’m saying the Demoncrats are in league with Satan pushing all this deviant filth on our kids and opening borders letting in criminals.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh , and I don't vote

And what percentage of the nation of Israel is Christian? Can you conceive how uninformed you sound right now? Exactly what do the abortion laws of the Jewish nation have to do with Christians?

Just what I enjoy ..... a non voter, with no dog in the hunt, making useless noise......

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnPaul

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What's the Christian values you speak of and are you saying Democrats are not Christian and have no values ?
They have many evil values for sure, not saying republicans don't also have some evil values. But when you weigh them in the balance democrats are far more over to the dark side. Many evil things are embraced by democrats pretty universally. They are the ones pushing for them in society and forcing acceptance of them, and they have gotten progressively worse.

Quick example from Obama's time
Obama Administration Drops Legal Defense of 'Marriage Act' - ABC News
(go.com)

Before that Clinton on homosexuality in armed services, don't ask, don't tell, partial birth abortion.
Biden's blatant promotion of LGBTQ+IABP

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
David (Donald Trump) and Goliath (the White House, both Democratically controlled houses of Congress, the DOJ, FBI, and mainstream media). Who's your money on?

This isn't so much to get an indictment of Trump, as to muddy his name enough to where he stands no chance of winning in 2024. My personal opinion is that they know Trump is a populist president so they have to do something to keep him out.

But I am betting on DeSantis or Abbott for 2024. With all the manure about to hit the fan, either one will win in a landslide for the dems can only throw up old crones like Biden, Bernie or Warren.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This isn't so much to get an indictment of Trump, as to muddy his name enough to where he stands no chance of winning in 2024. My personal opinion is that they know Trump is a populist president so they have to do something to keep him out.

But I am betting on DeSantis or Abbott for 2024. With all the manure about to hit the fan, either one will win in a landslide for the dems can only throw up old crones like Biden, Bernie or Warren.
Donald would make a great president, I think - he did great in his first term. The problem is: I don't know how electable he is, and we must get a Republican in the White House.

Reactions: JohnPaul

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
God is going to change the hearts of Israel. Restoring their Nation was one huge step towards fulfillment. God changes hearts! Did He change your heart?
Ezekiel 36
24 For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land.
25 Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols.
26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.
28 Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God.

You do know 2 baskets of figs returned to that nation state , do you also not understand who Israel is , and that only Judah returned , and not Israel ?

The first fifteen verses of Ezekiel 36 are primarily written to the land, while the last part is written to the people. This first part has to do with Esau [Russia] and Russia's desire to take possession over Israel. In this chapter Israel and Judah are still separate, as it will be detailed in the next chapter.

Esau is envious of the land of Israel, because they sold it, and now they want it back. It was part of Esau's birthright and heritage, and just like their father Esau, their sold their inheritance for a bowl of mush. From the time of Esau in ancient times, to his offspring of today these people's nature has not changed at all.

Today there is a lot of propaganda being spread around the world about peace among all nations. God has warned us that in these end times, that this kind of talk is not truth; because this old world is entering into the time of "Jacob's trouble". Never forget that Esau is very important in end time prophecy, and those labor pains we are seeing today are bringing in the birth of a new Millennium age.

Chapters 38 and 39 will give us a detailed picture of what is about to happen, and we must pay attention to God's warning, so that we will not be deceived.

Ezekiel 36:1 "Also, thou son of man, prophesy unto the mountains of Israel, and say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord:"

The "mountains of Israel", are the nations of Israel. This prophecy is directed to the Christian nations of today, and not Judah. Yet, most of the people of these nations don't even know who they are. Though Hosea 1:10 details Israel in the end times, most Christians simply chose not to believe God's word, but to follow their vain traditions.

Now let's look at the verses you provided

Ezekiel 36:24 "For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land."

This has a two fold meaning. When God gathered Manasseh out of all nations, He brought this tribe to the North American Continent to form our nation, the United States. God gave us His name [Christian], and His Word to be our guide. He blessed us with blessings and freedoms that no other nation has ever had, and protected us from all outsider forces.

Ezekiel 36:25 "Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you."

This verse is directed to the time after Jesus Christ comes, and all profanity is taken from us, and we will be living in our incorruptible bodies. Keep in mind that we are talking about the House of Israel, and not the Jews. We will read in the next chapter how God will draw the two houses back together, to live as one. God will use symbols to help us understand how this will come to pass.

How may I ask do you keep saying Judah is Israel , when scripture speaks of the two being separated , not to be joined back until the return of Christ

Ezekiel 37:15 "The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,"

This is another vision, dealing still with the House of Israel. However the House of Israel is brought in to the picture, which is covering a later time period.

Ezekiel 37:16 "Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: Then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:"

On the first stick, Ezekiel wrote the name of Judah, and it will represent all those who call themselves "Jews". It doesn't matter if they have Jewish blood or not, as long as they consider themselves of Judah. These people include those people of the tribes of Benjamin, and Judah, as well as part of the Levitical priesthood.

The whole "House of Israel", are all the Christian nations around the world. The English People are the offspring of the tribe of Ephraim, in large part. However, this second stick represents all the House of Israel that were divorced by God, and brought back as the "sons of the Living God".

By using the two sticks, God is symbolizing the division between Israel, and Judah, or in terms of today; Christian and Jew.

Ezekiel 37:17 "And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand."

This joining of the two sticks will not happen until the first day of the Millennium age, when our Lord Jesus Christ returns..

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
People keep saying civil war , question , whos gonna fight who ? Guess you all will have on blue or red uniforms on to decided that.

Again you can't vote away prophecy , so when this one world government gets here ,take it you all will blame the Dems , who will you all fight then ?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do know 2 baskets of figs returned to that nation state , do you also not understand who Israel is , and that only Judah returned , and not Israel ?

The first fifteen verses of Ezekiel 36 are primarily written to the land, while the last part is written to the people. This first part has to do with Esau [Russia] and Russia's desire to take possession over Israel. In this chapter Israel and Judah are still separate, as it will be detailed in the next chapter.

Esau is envious of the land of Israel, because they sold it, and now they want it back. It was part of Esau's birthright and heritage, and just like their father Esau, their sold their inheritance for a bowl of mush. From the time of Esau in ancient times, to his offspring of today these people's nature has not changed at all.

Today there is a lot of propaganda being spread around the world about peace among all nations. God has warned us that in these end times, that this kind of talk is not truth; because this old world is entering into the time of "Jacob's trouble". Never forget that Esau is very important in end time prophecy, and those labor pains we are seeing today are bringing in the birth of a new Millennium age.

Chapters 38 and 39 will give us a detailed picture of what is about to happen, and we must pay attention to God's warning, so that we will not be deceived.

Ezekiel 36:1 "Also, thou son of man, prophesy unto the mountains of Israel, and say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord:"

The "mountains of Israel", are the nations of Israel. This prophecy is directed to the Christian nations of today, and not Judah. Yet, most of the people of these nations don't even know who they are. Though Hosea 1:10 details Israel in the end times, most Christians simply chose not to believe God's word, but to follow their vain traditions.

Now let's look at the verses you provided

Ezekiel 36:24 "For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land."

This has a two fold meaning. When God gathered Manasseh out of all nations, He brought this tribe to the North American Continent to form our nation, the United States. God gave us His name [Christian], and His Word to be our guide. He blessed us with blessings and freedoms that no other nation has ever had, and protected us from all outsider forces.

Ezekiel 36:25 "Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you."

This verse is directed to the time after Jesus Christ comes, and all profanity is taken from us, and we will be living in our incorruptible bodies. Keep in mind that we are talking about the House of Israel, and not the Jews. We will read in the next chapter how God will draw the two houses back together, to live as one. God will use symbols to help us understand how this will come to pass.

How may I ask do you keep saying Judah is Israel , when scripture speaks of the two being separated , not to be joined back until the return of Christ

Ezekiel 37:15 "The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,"

This is another vision, dealing still with the House of Israel. However the House of Israel is brought in to the picture, which is covering a later time period.

Ezekiel 37:16 "Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: Then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:"

On the first stick, Ezekiel wrote the name of Judah, and it will represent all those who call themselves "Jews". It doesn't matter if they have Jewish blood or not, as long as they consider themselves of Judah. These people include those people of the tribes of Benjamin, and Judah, as well as part of the Levitical priesthood.

The whole "House of Israel", are all the Christian nations around the world. The English People are the offspring of the tribe of Ephraim, in large part. However, this second stick represents all the House of Israel that were divorced by God, and brought back as the "sons of the Living God".

By using the two sticks, God is symbolizing the division between Israel, and Judah, or in terms of today; Christian and Jew.

Ezekiel 37:17 "And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand."

This joining of the two sticks will not happen until the first day of the Millennium age, when our Lord Jesus Christ returns..
Israel is Israel. Get a map.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Donald would make a great president, I think - he did great in his first term. The problem is: I don't know how electable he is, and we must get a Republican in the White House.

Even if the election were stolen from Trump in 2020, it still would have been a very close election with a very weak opponent. I do not think given how the Democrat Party is running against Trump- He can be electable.

My hope lies in DeSantis if He decides to run.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even if the election were stolen from Trump in 2020, it still would have been a very close election with a very weak opponent. I do not think given how the Democrat Party is running against Trump- He can be electable.

My hope lies in DeSantis if He decides to run.
I think a number of Republicans would make good presidents - certainly far better than the Democrats can offer.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think a number of Republicans would make good presidents - certainly far better than the Democrats can offer.

Generally speaking I tend to agree.

I am a fiercely independent voter who tends to always vote Republican. Why? Because their stink isn't as bad as the Dems. I live in teh Soviet republic of Massachusetts. So republicans up here are like Reagan democrats.