Trump v. White House, Senate, Congress, DOJ, FBI, & Mainstream Media

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden and his Democrat cronies have given Iran permission to continue its nuclear industry programme, the byproducts of which can be used to make nuke bombs, you couldn't make it up..:)
We'd all better start building shelters like this in our back yards-

View attachment 25858
Tell me Biden is not evil and Satanic and anti-Israel.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not upset at all , just not understanding how and why people don't know Israel . Throughout scripture , Israel and Judah have been separated ,and Israel is not in that land (map) as you say right now .
Get a map. Israel is clearly there. You are not Israel.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm that's debatable..;)
And that's your opinion. I'll believe God.
Amos 9
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them. 15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
''I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain’s money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply.''
Nathan Mayer Rothschild, 1815

The Rothschild brothers-Nathan, James, Amschel, Carl, and Salomon-comprised the world's largest private bank. ” ” Kenneth L. Fisher (source:100 Minds That Made the Market (Fisher Investments Press))

1812: Backed by Rothschild money, and Nathan Mayer Rothschild’s orders, the British declare war on the United States. The Rothschilds’ plan is to cause the United States to build up such a debt in fighting this war that they have no option but to surrender to the British and allow the charter for the Rothschild owned First Bank of the United States to be renewed. However, as the British are still busy fighting Napoleon, they are unable to mount much of an assault and the war ends in 1814 with America undefeated. ” ” Andrew Carrington Hitchcock (The Synagogue Of Satan - Updated, Expanded, And Uncensored)
9 Nathan Rothschild Quotes — Niche Quotes

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And that's your opinion. I'll believe God.
Amos 9
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them. 15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

Yes God nurtured them in Old Testament times, but then they went and killed his son, bad call, so unless they repent and become christians before they die, they'll be going up the spout with all other jesus-rejecters.
I mean, if there are going to be jews or any other jesus-rejecters in heaven, I swear I don't wanna go !
But we know there won't be any up there because heaven is a gated community and it'd be a case of "oops there goes the neighbourhood", so it ain't never gonna happen..:)

Heaven gates.jpg

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes God nurtured them in Old Testament times, but then they went and killed his son, bad call, so unless they repent and become christians before they die, they'll be going up the spout with all other jesus-rejecters.
I mean, if there are going to be jews or any other jesus-rejecters in heaven, I swear I don't wanna go !
But we know there won't be any up there because heaven is a gated community and it'd be a case of "oops there goes the neighbourhood", so it ain't never gonna happen..:)

View attachment 25880
God didn't forgive you sins?

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God didn't forgive you sins?

If we ASK for forgiveness, hopefully God will cut us some slack, but jews and all other Jesus-rejecters don't WANT to be forgiven because they think they're doing no wrong, otherwise they'd repent and become Christians ..:)

"Ungodly...These men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we ASK for forgiveness, hopefully God will cut us some slack, but jews and all other Jesus-rejecters don't WANT to be forgiven because they think they're doing no wrong, otherwise they'd repent and become Christians ..:)

"Ungodly...These men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)
Do you remember your days when you rejected Jesus? I hope God doesn't judge you like you judge others.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do you remember your days when you rejected Jesus? I hope God doesn't judge you like you judge others.

I've never rejected Jesus, I always sensed he was there..:)
As for people who DO reject him, they should thank God every time they wake up in the morning for giving them yet another day and another chance to accept his son..:)

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've never rejected Jesus, I always sensed he was there..:)
As for people who DO reject him, they should thank God every time they wake up in the morning for giving them yet another day and another chance to accept his son..:)
You ALWAYS believed in Jesus? You were never unsaved? Oh my!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You ALWAYS believed in Jesus? You were never unsaved? Oh my!

All babies are born innocent, but worldly pollution begins creeping in as they get older unless they resist it..:)
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world" (James 1:27)

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All babies are born innocent, but worldly pollution begins creeping in as they get older unless they resist it..:)
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world" (James 1:27)
You were never unsaved? Did God have mercy on you?
Ezekiel 36
24 For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. 25 Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. 26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You were never unsaved? Did God have mercy on you?
Ezekiel 36
24 For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. 25 Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. 26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.

Yes like I said, God had Israel's backs in ancient times but they'd better start showing some repentance for killing his son before they run out of time, because the clock is ticking..:)

still_time.jpg

Reactions: JohnPaul

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Rejected Jesus ? did Dropship ever reject Jesus ? maybe he did not know Jesus once ? but that does not mean one rejects Jesus does it, so that is one seeking before hand, a big difference ! than one dedicated to reject Jesus 24/7 and this is 2000 years after not before ?
A real Jew would have respect for Moses and as such can come to Christ.
A bastard so called Jew is one who idolises the Talmud and they will never see Christ ever because they do not truly respect Moses. for they were the ones in the Vineyard who killed all of Gods prophets and it was tis Mob who got them kicked out of the Land.
But for the Real people of God worthy of Israel who came to Jesus Christ and were the first Christians in fact, no Goyim was the first Christians in the beginning of Christianity, they were all worthy of Israel and the rest of the Jews were duped or were not Jews at all but were ones who crept in ? and worked to undermine the Jews.

Just as we can see the workings of ones who have undermined Christianity nowadays and have made all of the Churches become dead to Christ Jesus, for they idolise religious nonsense in fact. Religion never saved any ones Soul, only Jesus can do that ! The Churches have sold out to this world, just like the poor Jews who rejected Jesus, they were of this world ! under the deceptions and delusions of it. They have become and are beggar's of the State and as such do the will of the State, like slaves to the State !

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
David (Donald Trump) and Goliath (the White House, both Democratically controlled houses of Congress, the DOJ, FBI, and mainstream media). Who's your money on?
If we are on the precipice of the Great Tribulation (or as I suspect, in it), the Antichrist is ruling, only he has not been revealed yet. Klaus Scwab, Gates, a Rothschild ... ??? Therefore, it is prophesied that Satan is given a short time to rule through this Antichrist, 3 1/2 years. This NWO is your Goliath and so since Goliath already took out Trump in the last election, what makes you think this liberal giant will let anyone get in his way? Trump may escape these false charges and raid but I doubt he will do anything else. Oh he'll inspire people to vote, but how can we have faith in a corrupt system anymore? And since God is sovereign, what has happened, is happening or will happen is ordained by Him. By all means vote, but expect Satan's rule for his allotted time. Voter harvesting, or simply pressing buttons on their Dominion computers to switch the votes in all states will take place. Or between now and November something big happens to disrupt the election process: a catastrophe, an EMP, a new virus, forcing an executive order, martial law ... who knows. This is ordained by God and according to Romans 13:1, Biden is president only for this reason - the end is near.

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You serious ?

Trump Finally Admits That He’d Really Like to Be a Dictator

TRUMP on Kim Jong Un (note the final two sentences): “He’s the head of a country, and I mean he’s the strong head. Don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” (via FOX) pic.twitter.com/ed9AMRl9ny

In First Speech Back in D.C., Trump Confirms He’ll Rule Like a Dictator in Second Term

Donald Trump, a man who should not be allowed to step foot in the District of Columbia ever again, unfortunately returned on Tuesday, and he came bearing a message: Should he win a second term in 2024, not only will the walls off the White House look like a Jackson Pollock sponsored by Heinz, but he won’t have a single lingering doubt about going full totalitarian dictator.

Take it you are serious . Sad!

Is your life better now than it was in 2019 - before the Pandemic? 2016 - 2019 were probably the most prosperous years in history for everyone, blacks, Hispanics included. We were energy independent, the economy was great, unemployment the lowest and the borders were safe. Now we are experiencing serious inflation, another recession, millions flooding the borders with their hands out and a coming food shortage.
It is the alternate reality that the LEFT are living in, evil is good and good is evil. ISAIAH warned us about these times we are living in.
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! ISAIAH 5:20

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jews won't be saved any other way than thru believing Christ alone for their salvation.
Does not mean there is no future for Israel to be saved.
Salvation is not automatic just cause they follow the Law and are Jewish.
No one born according to the flesh is saved, they must be born according to the Spirit.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. 12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: 13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

not of blood, meaning their national heritage, their nation, their ingrained DNA.
Besides that, the apostles in Acts, preached Christ to the Jews telling them they must believe in Christ to be saved

1. Acts 14:1
    At Iconium
    Now it happened in Iconium that they went together to the synagogue of the Jews, and so spoke that a great multitude both of the Jews and of the Greeks believed.
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
  2. Acts 14:2
    But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles and poisoned their minds against the brethren.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we are on the precipice of the Great Tribulation (or as I suspect, in it), the Antichrist is ruling, only he has not been revealed yet. Klaus Scwab, Gates, a Rothschild ... ??? Therefore, it is prophesied that Satan is given a short time to rule through this Antichrist, 3 1/2 years. This NWO is your Goliath and so since Goliath already took out Trump in the last election, what makes you think this liberal giant will let anyone get in his way? Trump may escape these false charges and raid but I doubt he will do anything else. Oh he'll inspire people to vote, but how can we have faith in a corrupt system anymore? And since God is sovereign, what has happened, is happening or will happen is ordained by Him. By all means vote, but expect Satan's rule for his allotted time. Voter harvesting, or simply pressing buttons on their Dominion computers to switch the votes in all states will take place. Or between now and November something big happens to disrupt the election process: a catastrophe, an EMP, a new virus, forcing an executive order, martial law ... who knows. This is ordained by God and according to Romans 13:1, Biden is president only for this reason - the end is near.
I have a feeling you are right Ronald, I truly hope not but prophecy is coming to fruition before our very eyes.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rejected Jesus ? did Dropship ever reject Jesus ? maybe he did not know Jesus once ? but that does not mean one rejects Jesus does it, so that is one seeking before hand, a big difference ! than one dedicated to reject Jesus 24/7 and this is 2000 years after not before ?
Same sinking ship.
A real Jew would have respect for Moses and as such can come to Christ.
A bastard so called Jew is one who idolises the Talmud and they will never see Christ ever because they do not truly respect Moses. for they were the ones in the Vineyard who killed all of Gods prophets and it was tis Mob who got them kicked out of the Land.
But for the Real people of God worthy of Israel who came to Jesus Christ and were the first Christians in fact, no Goyim was the first Christians in the beginning of Christianity, they were all worthy of Israel and the rest of the Jews were duped or were not Jews at all but were ones who crept in ? and worked to undermine the Jews.

Just as we can see the workings of ones who have undermined Christianity nowadays and have made all of the Churches become dead to Christ Jesus, for they idolise religious nonsense in fact. Religion never saved any ones Soul, only Jesus can do that ! The Churches have sold out to this world, just like the poor Jews who rejected Jesus, they were of this world ! under the deceptions and delusions of it. They have become and are beggar's of the State and as such do the will of the State, like slaves to the State !
There is still hope for Israel, lots of hope.
Romans 11
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; 27 For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins."