Trump v. White House, Senate, Congress, DOJ, FBI, & Mainstream Media

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
David (Donald Trump) and Goliath (the White House, both Democratically controlled houses of Congress, the DOJ, FBI, and mainstream media). Who's your money on?

Reactions: Taken and ScottA

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
David (Donald Trump) and Goliath (the White House, both Democratically controlled houses of Congress, the DOJ, FBI, and mainstream media). Who's your money on?
God.

The in office democrats and their co-conspirator RINOS are antichrist and anti-America.

''IN GOD WE TRUST'' in brass on the wall in the Congressional chambers, behind the bench of a corrupt SCOTUS, means nothing.
But it shall.
God is not mocked.

God willing this is a lesson and one for President Trump to take note.

If,God willing, there is a fair 2024 election and President Trump is on the ballot and wins in what would be in truth for a third time, he'll choose his cabinet more carefully.

So not to have RINO traitors who are actually democrat moles in office with him.
And that way this time he can clean and bleach the swamp.

God bless America!

Reactions: Prim

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Trump is supporting the Constitution and they of power who want to destroy the Constitution for their own ends are against Trump.
So the people have to be informed ! but the MSM etc have a lot of power over the people to play Games, their tricks are endless.
I think that they will kick off a War with Russia beforehand and try to rush a Election through as fast as they can, so no on can see truly what is going on with the Election results.
Looks like they will just block out scrutineering once again and all the same total BS dealing that they did last time. Looks like no one can stop such dealings.

In Australia we got a little card on paper that pointed out who one was and you had to show it to an official before you could get to vote. but the last election we did not get that card ? It proved you could not vote twice ! and no idiot could just vote who was not a citizen but every citizen is by law have to vote in Australia, many don't tho.

In the USA it looks like non citizens can vote or could vote and Biden supports such nonsense, I am lead to believe. It comes across to me as a 3rd world voting system to me.
If Trump does not win the next Election, the one after that will resemble Africa Elections with someone holding a machinegun making sure you vote for the correct Party.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who's your money on?
From what we know Goliath dropped dead and his head was cut off. Had Trump cut off the head of the Deep State Hydra within 30 days of taking office, we would not be seeing this disaster.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well we'll see. God can do anything and I'm not sure what his will is regarding the nation. But God can influence hearts and minds thru the Holy Spirit and such.

Reactions: marks

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Trump is not alone, 74 million great Americans voted for him, so his enemies are facing their slingshots too..:)

we-the-people2.jpg

Biden is a washout and is on course to lose the next election which is why his enemies are trying to dig dirt on Don to prevent him running for Pres again.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God.

The in office democrats and their co-conspirator RINOS are antichrist and anti-America.

''IN GOD WE TRUST'' in brass on the wall in the Congressional chambers, behind the bench of a corrupt SCOTUS, means nothing.
But it shall.
God is not mocked.

God willing this is a lesson and one for President Trump to take note.

If,God willing, there is a fair 2024 election and President Trump is on the ballot and wins in what would be in truth for a third time, he'll choose his cabinet more carefully.

So not to have RINO traitors who are actually democrat moles in office with him.
And that way this time he can clean and bleach the swamp.

God bless America!
Which side is God going to help?

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is supporting the Constitution and they of power who want to destroy the Constitution for their own ends are against Trump.
So the people have to be informed ! but the MSM etc have a lot of power over the people to play Games, their tricks are endless.
I think that they will kick off a War with Russia beforehand and try to rush a Election through as fast as they can, so no on can see truly what is going on with the Election results.
Looks like they will just block out scrutineering once again and all the same total BS dealing that they did last time. Looks like no one can stop such dealings.

In Australia we got a little card on paper that pointed out who one was and you had to show it to an official before you could get to vote. but the last election we did not get that card ? It proved you could not vote twice ! and no idiot could just vote who was not a citizen but every citizen is by law have to vote in Australia, many don't tho.

In the USA it looks like non citizens can vote or could vote and Biden supports such nonsense, I am lead to believe. It comes across to me as a 3rd world voting system to me.
If Trump does not win the next Election, the one after that will resemble Africa Elections with someone holding a machinegun making sure you vote for the correct Party.

Some states are strict by the book.. Alabama, you walk in, hand them your driver's license, that is scanned and the read of the scan, prints out a receipt. If you are approved, you take the receipt to the ballot table and get your ballot, then using a pen, black out the circle for every vote you cast. Then hand carry to the machine and feed it for the count. Get your complimentary "I Voted" sticker and leave.

In 2020, I had just come out of the hospital from a stroke and was in a walking boot. Stood in the line to vote. They kept trying to get me to come forward and go to the front of the line as handicapped. I wasn't handicapped, I finally told the lady ..."I'm fine. I just can't talk clearly yet and the walking boot is for a stress fracture in my right foot. Besides, I like all these Trump voters around me. I'll stay and have a good time with them."

Look at the states where the biggest mischief occurs ..... Blue states where the Democrats run the voting system.
The biggest problem is states that don't purge their voting roles. Chicago has people voting that are over 200 years old now (kidding)
The lack of a state wide law that demands purging, leaves a lot of room for illegals and others to vote.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Please don't flame President Trump.
He has never demonstrated dictatorial intent.
So stop.

You serious ?

Trump Finally Admits That He’d Really Like to Be a Dictator

TRUMP on Kim Jong Un (note the final two sentences): “He’s the head of a country, and I mean he’s the strong head. Don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” (via FOX) pic.twitter.com/ed9AMRl9ny

In First Speech Back in D.C., Trump Confirms He’ll Rule Like a Dictator in Second Term

Donald Trump, a man who should not be allowed to step foot in the District of Columbia ever again, unfortunately returned on Tuesday, and he came bearing a message: Should he win a second term in 2024, not only will the walls off the White House look like a Jackson Pollock sponsored by Heinz, but he won’t have a single lingering doubt about going full totalitarian dictator.

Take it you are serious . Sad!