"Trust Them - Just Take The Vaccine?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ugh, see, that makes me see more shadows of what is to come sometime in the future. Like…of course what else can you do but take the mark or would you rather let your family starve?

Even if you do not think this shot is the mark, (I don’t), you can see the shadows lining up. Shadows of - those who don’t take it won’t be able to buy food or sell in a business or hold a job. And a new shadow comes almost daily, like a story on 2 doctors refusing care to anyone unvaccinated, even if it’s for a…dog bite that needs stitches and you’re bleeding out.

I'm sure it will all sum up one day according to scripture. The born again believer has nothing to fear!

Reactions: farouk

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure it will all sum up one day according to scripture. The born again believer has nothing to fear!

Yeah, I’m not afraid. Even when I’m screamed at about how selfish I am for not getting the shot and even when I’m told I will eventually not be able to make a living or go into a store to buy food, I’m not afraid. Even when I think, I could get COVID and maybe be in the 2 or 3% who don’t recover, I’m not afraid.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ugh, see, that makes me see more shadows of what is to come sometime in the future. Like…of course what else can you do but take the mark or would you rather let your family starve?

Even if you do not think this shot is the mark, (I don’t), you can see the shadows lining up. Shadows of - those who don’t take it won’t be able to buy food or sell in a business or hold a job. And a new shadow comes almost daily, like a story on 2 doctors refusing care to anyone unvaccinated, even if it’s for a…dog bite that needs stitches and you’re bleeding out.
Yes, men using the logic and conclusions of men, some times well educated men, instead listening to the voice of God! We can spend a whole lot of time reading the opinions of men here on Covid-19 and the references to which they have provided links, or we can rather use most, or all, of that time as God directs! Does God direct us "to" or "fro"?

Give God the glory!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, men using the logic and conclusions of men, some times well educated men, instead listening to the voice of God! We can spend a whole lot of time reading the opinions of men here on Covid-19 and the references to which they have provided links, or we can rather use most, or all, of that time as God directs! Does God direct us "to" or "fro"?

Give God the glory!

No, He doesn’t. When you no longer fear dying, and would in fact choose it if God left it up to you (which He doesn’t), a lot changes in your mind concerning frets, worries, fears. You…let go of the 3D world and do not cling to it in fear.

Reactions: amadeus

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah, I’m not afraid. Even when I’m screamed at about how selfish I am for not getting the shot and even when I’m told I will eventually not be able to make a living or go into a store to buy food, I’m not afraid. Even when I think, I could get COVID and maybe be in the 2 or 3% who don’t recover, I’m not afraid.
The Lord is my light and salvation...of whom shall I be afraid?
The Lord is the strength of my life...of whom shall I be afraid?
The Lord is my strength and my song...He has given me victory!
The Lord is my strength and my power...He will never leave me!

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, He doesn’t. When you no longer fear dying, and would in fact choose it if God left it up to you (which He doesn’t), a lot changes in your mind concerning frets, worries, fears. You…let go of the 3D world and do not cling to it in fear.
There is a better way, but many men who proclaim their Christianity fill me with doubts about what it is that they have found and which way is it that they are traveling when I see what I see and hear what I hear.

I know much about my own fallible old man which warns me that most other fallible people are going through very similar things.

What does it mean to grow?

"And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man." Luke 2:52

What does it mean to become like him?

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the COVID-19 vaccine requirements are becoming mandatory, we need to know the Truth. Christ Jesus said, "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" (John 8:32). If your employer tells you that the vaccine is mandatory, what are you going to do?

I don't like seeing the vaccine being made mandatory, but one would probably save themselves a lot of trouble if they take it, in the circumstance you describe. I was one of the first in my age group to take the vaccine.

Reactions: BarneyFife

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the COVID-19 vaccine requirements are becoming mandatory, we need to know the Truth. Christ Jesus said, "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" (John 8:32). If your employer tells you that the vaccine is mandatory, what are you going to do?

I subscribed. I would like to hear more of what you have to say. Why do you think YouTube hasn’t removed this video for misinformation? Don’t suppose you are in Maryland…

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
HAHA... God and I have had this conversation frequently over my life... I am one who would in fact choose death if God left it up to me...
The big joke is that my guardian angels have spent hours and hours trying to appease me at no avail.... Obedience plays a big role. I'm here because HE created me... and only HE can take me... but by golly... if I had the choice. LOL

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you don't want to work or go anywhere using public trans like planes then stay home and don't get vaccinated. if you wanted to go to certain countries before covid you would have to be vaccinated for certain diseases. what's your personal problem now.

if you expect the Lord to protect you from covid then how come you don't expect Him to protect you in the case of vaccines. WOW there's a whack job at every turn in Christianity.
Spoken like a true 'post'.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so what you're saying is, when you go into a public place that requires a mask if you are not vaccinated then you lie?

and again if you have no problem being exposed to those that have the virous (which is man made) but you have a problem with a vaccine that helps those who don't have the Lord's protection (that is man made). cars are man made maybe you shouldn't use cars, eh. houses and apartments are man made, maybe you should live in the wild.
We need to campaign for a DIS-LIKE button for people like this, Pastor Steven.

Until then, all you can do is put them on ignore. I promise those who engage you in this way are not here to learn a single thing, but simply to silence Truth and distract, dissuade and dis-inform.

God bless you, Pastor Steven. All Glory to God and GREAT sermon!

Those who still attend church desperately need to watch this.

Last edited:

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Our government have just done a turnaround on vaccine passports for clubs and venues ….they were going to introduce them in those places. They are also going to recant some of the laws that were put into place to deal with covid.
I believe they are also trying to stop the PCR test for travellers ….there will be more news on that this week.
Now, how about they do a turn around on mandatory vaccines for care homes !!!!!!!
There are rumours circulating ………but that may be just wishful thinking.

Rita

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Good on you sbg

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know of a whole family who got the Delta variant recently...6 adults, and none of the children caught it. They all have recovered and said it was like a cold or at worst, a bad cold. One said they'd had flus that were much worse.

Reactions: amigo de christo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A vaccinated family member of mine died of covid delta variant last week.
I am SO SORRY to hear this!! This is criminal! :(

I have heard two other cases like this. The family members were told, "He didn't have enough time for immunity to kick in." What absurdity!!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really don’t get the end goal here. What’s the goal for purposefully giving vaccines? To kill us all? To control us (how)? Other?
I really don’t get it. I see all the vaccines throughout history as saving mankind not ruin it.
None of my children qere vaccinated for anything and they had strong immunities even while exposed to things lie chicken pox.
But there came a time I was required to vaccinate my 3 youngest in order for them to attend school, guess what happened?? My two youngest got chicken pox right after having the chicken pox "vaccination." I stopped their vaccines soon after. My oldest son's Asperger's was exacerbated after the vaccines.

My oldest daughter's puppy got Parvo from her Parvo shot....and died.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
When you’re no longer afraid to die, and would in fact prefer it if given a choice (which we aren’t given), a lot changes in your mind concerning frets, panics, worries. You let go of the 3D world and don’t cling fearfully to it.
thing is i am not afraid of death but afraid of pain from death

this covid-19 vaccine is liken to the mark of the beast
Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

all to receive a mark in their right hand or their foreheads

but do we receive the shot on the forehead and on the right hand? no we don't that's why it is only "alike" or is it receiving the mark on the left/right arm then the vaccine travel from the arm to right hand or forehead was it like that?

since the vaccine is not really completely proven to be effective against covid-19 well a lot of fully vaccinated already died yet the government hides it from the masses

and in the future i bet they will force unvaccinated people to take the vaccine even more just like how that certain president threaten anyone who refuse to get vaccinated even though the vaccines are not even enough for the people who are willing yet he still threatens unwilling unvaccinated people to be killed or house arrest if it weren't for democracy it would be strictly implemented by now

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If there was some evidence that the experimental syringes are safe and effective then i would consider taking it... But I would still say no because it normalises abortion by using cells of aborted babies

However, the data shows us that the experimental needles have not made covid go away, in fact its got worse and we see many reports of people having severe reactions including death...

All of the sudden its ok for the government to use criminal acts to force the vaccine... Coercion, blackmail, extortion, bribes, all are criminal offences...
Forcing any type of medication without in form consent is against international law...
So the whole thing is unethical, immoral, unlawful, criminal and evil