"Trust Them - Just Take The Vaccine?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So I think the question is, in whose interest is it to get spike proteins into everyone?
The globalist elites who wish to make the New World Order a reality have succeeded in doing their best to deceive the world with these bogus vaccines. The medical doctors who are opposing this have not yet seen that unless there is an effort to hold Nuremberg 2, there will be no stopping this evil plan to destroy lives. The whole Western world has been fooled by China, WHO, and all public health agencies.

Reactions: Nancy and Ziggy

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vaccines won't eliminate a virus that has an animal reserve. We are not vaccinating animals, and we live with animals which can carry this virus. So it's not going to happen.

Vaccines won't eliminate a virus that is carries by the vaccinated. Vaccination does not prevent the virus from spreading. It only seems to cause some of the vaccinated to have a less severe illness.

So I think the question is, in whose interest is it to get spike proteins into everyone?

Much love!
the eliminate is merely to eliminate the threat to life common sense tells that it won't be eradicated only that its effects on men will be effected in a desired way. this is really a useless waste of time

Reactions: michaelvpardo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, United States, Listen up.

Right now the congress is passing a bill called H.R. 4 Voting Rights Legislature.

This Bill Authorizes the Federal Government to override YOUR States Legistators decisions on how to hold Elections,
which is a UNITED STATES Constitutional LAW.

Nevermind...
They just passed it :mad:

That means that if you have any questions about elections, or if your legislature decides to extend voting hours, hold elections at delegated places, etc...
They now have to get the Federal Gvts. permission and acceptance to ANY changes.

Now it goes to the Senate for final passage.

So I couold say something like...
There is a great famine in the land, and Pharaoh is holding ALL the grain in his silos.
People get hungry they go to who holds the grain.

I DON'T KNOW if a JOSEPH has gone on before us, But we're heading straight for BABYLON.

LIKE SCREAMING AT ISAAC... DON"T GO TO EGYPT!

We're on our way...
I pray there is a Joseph that will have mercy on us.

Time IS Short
Just THINKING...

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Hugs

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Folks, vaccination throughout human history has been a good thing. We have eliminated many diseases from which people have died. So trust that, not conspiracy theories.

Reactions: michaelvpardo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Folks, vaccination throughout human history has been a good thing. We have eliminated many diseases from which people have died. So trust that, not conspiracy theories.
There is no such thing as a conspiracy theory.
There is either conspiracy or not.
There is truth or there is lie.
There is no theory that mediates between the two.
Search the TRUTH for yourself.
Observe your friends and neighbors. Are they ok?
Doesn't matter if they got the vax or not, what matters is, are they ok?

They have us so divided because of a technicality.. let's take a poll.
Do you this? Do you that?
Don't you get it? We are just statistics and they have us polling eachother.
STOP IT

Care about the well being of your neighbor before your concern about the poll.

Vaccines have been good and now and then man goofs up. It happens. That's how we learn.
This whatever it is, it's not a vaccine in the original sense.
It's not the virus being injected into you, like a flu shot.
This is a creation of scientists that they are experimenting on, and Covid is it's excuse for existence.

These are not theories...
we need the truth.
What for? Why now?
How did they have something ready in months that usually takes years?
How can they create a vaccine without the original strain of the Covid?

I say,
Think for yourself.
Research yourself.
Trust yourself.
Trust God.

God Bless
Hugs

Reactions: Nancy and marks

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got both shots, I’m okay. All my friends got the shots. They’re okay. So I don’t understand all the paranoia and fear.
Your wondering why people are standing up for their rights to determine their own medical decisions?
That is the paranoia and the fear.
It's not about the vaccine, it's about power.
And FREEDOM
Hugs

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got both shots, I’m okay. All my friends got the shots. They’re okay. So I don’t understand all the paranoia and fear.
Call in paranoia, call it fear, or just recognize that standard procedure is to allow a lot longer time to get a better handle on overall effectiveness, and long term side effects.

The effectiveness predictions have been diminishing, while the danger of side effects is mounting.

Everyone who has taken these shots are part of a global medical experiment, one which no one really knows how it will turn out. There is much reason to think that this virus will turn into another childhood cold everyone gets from time to time, only, we haven't had the chance to grow up with the immunity in our system rendering it always mild, like the other cold viruses.

And there continue to be those voices in very established and accepted agencies and other researchers who give warnings about these protein injections, and we still don't actually know if in 2-3 years we will see the wave of heart attacks and strokes that some think will happen. Or other things.

The fact is, it's against international law to conscript people into medical experimentation without a complete and full disclosure. No one is making that disclosure, only pushing and pushing to injects the proteins/protein factories into everyone.

I'm not against vaccines. The first thing I did when Covid started going around was follow my doctor's suggestion to get the flu shot, to avoid having both at the same time. These aren't vaccines, that is, Viral DNA in a weakened state injected into the body.

These are injections of the spike proteins, which are the harmful part of the virus. We should be arming the body against reproducing the virus, but instead, we're giving the body the proteins that the virus uses to attack the body with.

Much love!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your wondering why people are standing up for their rights to determine their own medical decisions?
That is the paranoia and the fear.
It's not about the vaccine, it's about power.
And FREEDOM
Hugs

But here’s the thing. Because this virus has been politicized so much, people unfortunately have been conditioned by the media to view this in terms of “rights” when it should be a health crisis or a medical/scientific issue. I mean look at what’s happened with Black Plague in Europe. Millions died because they didn’t know anything about medicine. Today we have developed vaccines which have eliminated many diseases. So why can’t people put this into perspective?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Call in paranoia, call it fear, or just recognize that standard procedure is to allow a lot longer time to get a better handle on overall effectiveness, and long term side effects.

The effectiveness predictions have been diminishing, while the danger of side effects is mounting.

Everyone who has taken these shots are part of a global medical experiment, one which no one really knows how it will turn out. There is much reason to think that this virus will turn into another childhood cold everyone gets from time to time, only, we haven't had the chance to grow up with the immunity in our system rendering it always mild, like the other cold viruses.

And there continue to be those voices in very established and accepted agencies and other researchers who give warnings about these protein injections, and we still don't actually know if in 2-3 years we will see the wave of heart attacks and strokes that some think will happen. Or other things.

The fact is, it's against international law to conscript people into medical experimentation without a complete and full disclosure. No one is making that disclosure, only pushing and pushing to injects the proteins/protein factories into everyone.

I'm not against vaccines. The first thing I did when Covid started going around was follow my doctor's suggestion to get the flu shot, to avoid having both at the same time. These aren't vaccines, that is, Viral DNA in a weakened state injected into the body.

These are injections of the spike proteins, which are the harmful part of the virus. We should be arming the body against reproducing the virus, but instead, we're giving the body the proteins that the virus uses to attack the body with.

Much love!
So will the vaccinated eventually become the virus to the unvaccinated, and so the push that everyone must get vaxxed.
Being vaxxed is the vax against itself...
fight fire with fire?
The only thing the virus will be able to cling on to, are those with no vax.. not that the unvaxxed spread it,
rather they have no protection against it..

that's an ugly thought

hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But here’s the thing. Because this virus has been politicized so much, people unfortunately have been conditioned by the media to view this in terms of “rights” when it should be a health crisis or a medical/scientific issue. I mean look at what’s happened with Black Plague in Europe. Millions died because they didn’t know anything about medicine. Today we have developed vaccines which have eliminated many diseases. So why can’t people put this into perspective?
I hear what your saying, I'm not unreasonable.

I need more clarification than an FDA seal of approval.
And once mandation of vaccines becomes the norm, when will you stand up one day and say, not this time?
You won't.
You will be so used to it, you won't even notice.
POOF rights are willingly submitted to the government, and they have jurisdiction over you.

I say:
I WON'T CONSENT

Because my Constitution tells me that my Creator who we put in charge of this land, says I don't have to.
And my Bible backs that up.

LIBERTY
One Nation Under God

Amen
Hugs

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So will the vaccinated eventually become the virus to the unvaccinated, and so the push that everyone must get vaxxed.
Being vaxxed is the vax against itself...
fight fire with fire?
The only thing the virus will be able to cling on to, are those with no vax.. not that the unvaxxed spread it,
rather they have no protection against it..

that's an ugly thought

hugs
Some researchers think that the protein injections, being one viral protein signature, but not the viral DNA, will prevent a more general immunity against variants, so that when variants come, instead of already having a partial immunity, as with natural immunity, but they have the wrong immunity, and more quickly triggers the cytokine storm, which turns Covid deadly.

Not being a defence against the virus itself, but only to the protein it uses to attach, any slight mutation of that protein, which is what has been happening, allows the virus itself into your system. A real vaccine would be against the virus itself.

Much love!

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Ziggy

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vaccines cannot eliminate a virus which lives in an animal reservoir, since we don't vaccinate animals. And these protein injections, not vaccines, which are viral DNA, not viral spike proteins, these injections have been increasingly shown to not prevent infections. The do not stop infection, or transmission.

The suppression of news has been not of "vaccine" successes, rather, it's failures, and don't you want to know why so many governmental agencies, in collusion with so many major corporations are so intent on managing the narrative?

Isn't the truth that the powers that be, who are so intent on administering these injections to everyone, withholding information which they know that if it were released, far fewer people would accept the shot?

It appears to be at least partially effective in reducing the severity of disease in the person infected. But that's a far cry from preventing others from catching is, or actually eradicating a corona virus.

Much love!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vaccines cannot eliminate a virus which lives in an animal reservoir, since we don't vaccinate animals. And these protein injections, not vaccines, which are viral DNA, not viral spike proteins, these injections have been increasingly shown to not prevent infections. The do not stop infection, or transmission.

The suppression of news has been not of "vaccine" successes, rather, it's failures, and don't you want to know why so many governmental agencies, in collusion with so many major corporations are so intent on managing the narrative?

Isn't the truth that the powers that be, who are so intent on administering these injections to everyone, withholding information which they know that if it were released, far fewer people would accept the shot?

It appears to be at least partially effective in reducing the severity of disease in the person infected. But that's a far cry from preventing others from catching is, or actually eradicating a corona virus.

Much love!
All I know is I'm opting out.
And my Bill of Rights says I have that Right.
Until they take the Constitution away..
and they are doing it right now, they just removed power from the states to the federal government. It won't stop there.
They will mandate whatever their heart desires. And you won't have a fiirst amendment to hold onto.

You think this is fun being called a terrorist or I hate my neighbor, family, friends, because I refuse to give up on Liberty?
God GAVE US LIBERTY!!
Are you so willing to just give it up?

Liberty is for a generation, the government is only a term.
Terms change every two to four years.
The Constitution has preeminence.

Give away your freedom today, how many generations if any before they get it back???
maybe never.

And they are coming after the children.
The FDA said 2 days ago, that the vaccine is NOT recommended for children under 12.
School is beginning. Will your legislatures listen to the science or the politics?

What a conundrum..

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My friends 42 year sportsman nephew died last week of COVID because he refused the vaccine as he thought he wouldn't catch it. His wife and young daughter are devastated as this could have been prevented if he had accepted the vaccine. Now this girl has to grow up without he dad. It is so selfish to refuse to be vaccinated and the pain and hurt to those left behind because of this selfish decision is intolerable.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friends 42 year sportsman nephew died last week of COVID because he refused the vaccine as he thought he wouldn't catch it. His wife and young daughter are devastated as this could have been prevented if he had accepted the vaccine. Now this girl has to grow up without he dad. It is so selfish to refuse to be vaccinated and the pain and hurt to those left behind because of this selfish decision is intolerable.
My wife and I have discussed this extensively, so that we are taking the same common risk. We feel like we're choosing between risks. Although I've recovered, so I have natural immunity.

Truth be told, three times I've had that 2 week headache, and elevated sugars like I have an infection, along with loss of smell and taste, partial in two instances. And these times were each 8 months and 9 months apart. That's what they've been saying how long immunity remains strong.

But the thinking is, a recovered person with partial immunity quickly ramps back up to full when exposed to the virus, so disease is mild, and full immunity is refreshed.

Much love!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My wife and I have discussed this extensively, so that we are taking the same common risk. We feel like we're choosing between risks. Although I've recovered, so I have natural immunity.

Truth be told, three times I've had that 2 week headache, and elevated sugars like I have an infection, along with loss of smell and taste, partial in two instances. And these times were each 8 months and 9 months apart. That's what they've been saying how long immunity remains strong.

But the thinking is, a recovered person with partial immunity quickly ramps back up to full when exposed to the virus, so disease is mild, and full immunity is refreshed.

Much love!
But not everyone recovers. Some die and leave behind devastated loved ones. my son won't have the vaccine and if he succumbed to the disease then his little daughter would be inconsolable. People should take it for the sake of their loved ones. I really don't understand why so many refuse it.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But not everyone recovers. Some die and leave behind devastated loved ones. my son won't have the vaccine and if he succumbed to the disease then his little daughter would be inconsolable. People should take it for the sake of their loved ones. I really don't understand why so many refuse it.
For myself, I think it will do me more harm than good. Or at least the risk doesn't seem good. But again, I've already had covid, and by all accounts, have about 7 times greater immunity than the injection gives you. And mine is good against variants.

I do the lion's share of shopping and stuff, while my wife still isolates more. We both still isolate actually.

Much love!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry for your friend and their family.
It may seem selfish in the short run and I'm sorry it looks like that.
I'm going to stand on the line of freedom, even if I have to give my life for it.

I bet there are a lot of Afghanis that wished they'd jined the taliban about now.
They put their life, their families lives in danger, while they helped destroy an enemy to freedom.
There are always sacrifices on both sides.
There is not only one viral war being waged, there is a political war, an economical war, a territorial war, an authoriatrian war,
and a Spiritual war. All going on at the same time.

You stand and fight the war your in, and I'll stand and fight the war I'm in.
And in the end, I bet you find,
we both on the same side.

God Bless You
HUGS