"Trust Them - Just Take The Vaccine?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay the media control (on both sides) is definitely something that I acknowledge and realize that it’s pretty obvious. There’s no denying that. With the internet the effect is intensified.
But these groups who desire a cleaner healthier planet for themselves - what does that actually mean?
That they want to kill the rest?
You should read the Georgia Guidestones.
Or Agenda 2030
or the Great Reset
or the Build Back Better..

It's all about THEM, not us.
We just the ants.
Hugs

Ants = Deplorables
:)

Reactions: marks and Truman

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay the media control (on both sides) is definitely something that I acknowledge and realize that it’s pretty obvious. There’s no denying that. With the internet the effect is intensified.
But these groups who desire a cleaner healthier planet for themselves - what does that actually mean?
That they want to kill the rest?
A lot of them, yes. Global population of 500 million is what some say. And some have the idea to make everyone live in "enclaves", were you work and shop and live all in walking distance. Cities are compact, with travel between them regulated. Wilderness areas are extensive, and require very expensive permits to enter, rendering them the playground for the elite. Like that. Agenda 21, now I think it's Agenda 31. The "Georgia Guidestones". Others just want to be the ruling elite with a slave class to serve their desire.

Much love!

Reactions: Ziggy and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Vaccines...vaccine passports...counterfeit vaccine passports will lead to implants of medical info...may as well put banking info on it, too!. "This is a matter of survival for the human race. We cannot allow religious superstition to cause our extinction."

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But these are just extreme theories @Ziggy.
I mean short of Hitler here where he single handedly caused the deaths of like 75 million people, you’re saying that these “elites” are worse than Hitler?

Reactions: marks and Ziggy

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vaccines...vaccine passports...counterfeit vaccine passports will lead to implants of medical info...may as well put banking info on it, too!. "This is a matter of survival for the human race. We cannot allow religious superstition to cause our extinction."

Yeah I’m not getting an implant or a chip in my body. I’m just getting a vaccine, like I did when I was in school to protect me from deadly diseases.

Reactions: marks

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of them, yes. Global population of 500 million is what some say. And some have the idea to make everyone live in "enclaves", were you work and shop and live all in walking distance. Cities are compact, with travel between them regulated. Wilderness areas are extensive, and require very expensive permits to enter, rendering them the playground for the elite. Like that. Agenda 21, now I think it's Agenda 31. The "Georgia Guidestones". Others just want to be the ruling elite with a slave class to serve their desire.

Much love!

So these people are worse than Hitler?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I’m not getting an implant or a chip in my body. I’m just getting a vaccine, like I did when I was in school to protect me from deadly diseases.
Yep , for sure and for certain let none get an implant , a chip , or rfid ink tattoed upon their skin . But this is where its headed .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There are places, like France, where you need a vaccine card to enter a supermarket. Soon, you'll need a card to buy or sell. Counterfeiting will be the excuse to have implants. There is already talk about putting banking info on the cards.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep , for sure and for certain let none get an implant , a chip , or rfid ink tattoed upon their skin . But this is where its headed .

I’m definitely not getting anything that marries technology with biology. That would be considered a mark of the beast. God created me this way, so I’m not putting any microchips in my body.

Vaccines are not technology though. They’re biology that deal with biological viruses.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mean short of Hitler here where he single handedly caused the deaths of like 75 million people, you’re saying that these “elites” are worse than Hitler?
They will be . Their dream of a utopian world is going to truly end up causing much death and destruction .
They holler peace and safety and let the world be one , but what they really should be hollering is POWER and CONTROL .
That is what this Five G is gonna do . And i looked and i beheld , THE D TEN in operation .
Then a still small voice said , GO and read revelation chapter seventeen .
The ten horns you saw are ten kings , WHO have recieved no Kingdom as of yet , but sure will , they will rule one hour with the beast .
And the D ten is all behind the FIVE G beast system . Pay close heed . To these two words . D and TEN .
Ever get the feeling we might jus be a WEEEEEEE bit farther along than most folks realize .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m definitely not getting anything that marries technology with biology. That would be considered a mark of the beast. God created me this way, so I’m not putting any microchips in my body.

Vaccines are not technology though. They’re biology that deal with biological viruses.
Yeah , i never said the vaccine was the mark of the beast . BUT since we are on the subject of how GOD made us
That is part of the reason i wont touch the unclean vaccine . Gene therapy , Mrna . Yep they can keep it .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the implants will verify that you've had your shots.
Truman , you might very well be right .
There is something else they have talked about doing .
Having a chip that can do all that , detect if one is sick , and you can do all your banking and etc . SOUNDS TO ME
like they are fast brewing up the mark of the beast . Let no man take nor recieve it .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They've got us by the short and curlies. This is why I cry out to God daily to intervene. But even if He doesn't, He is still Holy and worthy to be praised. All His judgements are true.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I’m not going to give anyone control for anything that infringes on my freedoms.
I’m allowing the vaccine because I’m thankful to modern medicine , so this isn’t an infringement of my rights but a lucky thing to have in this day and age where we’ve eradicated a lot of diseases from which people died in the past.
And I think that's a perfectly fine perspective. But why are they pushing it so hard, with so many lies, and lack of disclosure, when the only person it helps is the one who receives it? So even if you want it for your personal protection, why the constant harping about "pandemic of the unvaccinated"? That is so patently false, anyone who wants to can know this. Vaccinated and unvaccinated alike spread the virus. And there is a growing body of evidence that vaccine immunity will actually become detrimental. Some effects have been recorded that should have 5 years of additional proving before given authorizations.

Then there's the Pfizer "full authorization". Were you aware that the drug, Comirnaty, is technically not the vaccine being used under the Pfizer name? If you can stand to read through the FDA Authorization letter, you will find that it says this approval is for this Corminaty vaccine, but this is not currently available, and they are extending the Emergency Use Authorization for the current vaccine.

There are actually the same thing, however, Comirnaty had full FDA approval, therefore, Pfizer doesn't qualify for indemnification. They would be on the hook for adverse events. But with the continuance of the emergency use authrozation, they receive continued indemnification. And the media, and the leftist, have this great new talking point, and supposed justification to up the ante on the mandates.

I mean, now that everyone has the idea it's approved. They approved a drug that doesn't exist. Smoke and mirrors.

So I ask the question . . . why?

Much love!

Reactions: jessiblue and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have no idea...
It's universal even.
Sinister.

Man, I hate to be the one to break it to ya, but armeghedon is on the horizon, and you need to get that armour of God out of the closet.
6.5 Billion need to be eliminated in order to fulfil their first commandment.
Why you think there so many sick among us.
They been doing it for years.
First they add flouride to your water, make to domecile, pacifist.
Then they add GMO
s and pesticides to poison the food.
And does anyone object?
No, no it's good for you, don't worry go to sleep, trust usssssss.

We coming into dark times Brother.
Spiritual warfare.
They need your surrender and allegience.
Satan can't take your soul, you have to give it willingly.
All's fair in Love and War.
Hugs

Reactions: marks and jessiblue