Truth or Fiction - Do you really know the difference?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So a guy watching a video becomes an expert on the picture of a lunar lander to you????

Did you watch and believe Capricorn one as well??

but tell you what. Rent or spend a few hundred dollars and get a decent telescope and look at the moon! On a good day, not only can you see lunar landers but even the lunar over as well!

And who is this antonio anyhow? Is he an engineer? has he held a position in NASA?

did he ever bother to go to the space musuem and look at one of the lunar lander capsules up close and in person?? I did that at least!

You seem to hold to a belief that the fringier and unvetted a you tube video is, the more it must be true!

I( watch you tube about three hours a day and know enough to spot phonies for the most part.

You seem to hunt for them, dig them out and paste them as teh gospel!
So you can see the lunar landers through a telescope I can buy or rent? So the lower stages of each of the landers can actually be seen?

Here's a clip I've seen before except this one has added words of alien beings living on the dark side of the moon...I do not believe there are any aliens there based on what I know today.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes men landed on and walked on the moon.
Yes WTC steel building 7 fell from a fire.
Yes WTC was a terrorists act.
Yes JFK was shot by a lone gunman.
Yes there was a magic bullet.
Yes John Kennedy Jr. died in a plane Accident.
Yes Obama is a natural born citizen.
Yes Michelle is a woman.
Yes Biden won the Presidency.
Yes Biden is Competent.
Yes Harris is a natural born citizen.
Yes Clinton’s associates committed suicide.
Yes Billy did not have sexual relations with that woman.
Yes Hillary is a lovely, upstanding woman.
Yes Public Education is Excellent.
Yes The govt stealing from workers to give to others is Constitutional.
Yes US news stations only report the facts.
Yes The US is a Democracy.
Yes, Every Yes is False.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
climate-hoax.jpg

The BIG Hoax they really want to sell today began even before this 33 year old news article...

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ron, I would really reexamine who is Israel. I'm sure you consider yourself a gentile as well, and I do not, because I know who is Israel today. Check that one out as well. I bet you believe these Jews are superior to you as well...

You do know that these Jews I speak about are evil and a den of vipers as they are of the spirit of the Pharisees. Saying they are blessed and they influence the world because of God, really shows what you know of these people and their history. How long have you believed in these Jews Ron, since you were taught they were so-called 'chosen' of God, and superior to you?

Well hiding behind vague statements it does sound you hold to teh fringe covenant theology of replacement theology that modern Israel is the church!

I do know that many Jews are unsaved and just like many gentiles there are evil people in Jewish centers. But you are speaking of a far wider insidious cabal! So please don't pretend to deny it!

God knows who Jews are!

and if you had bothered to read you rold testament, you would know that the church age is just a parenthesis between God dealing with the only people He made a covenant with- the physical offspring of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. but it appears you have allegorized that away to redefine ot it to give those blessings to the church! but those reinterpretations are not what God inspired the writers to write!

How long have you believed in these Jews Ron, since you were taught they were so-called 'chosen' of God, and superior to you?

You really siuck at trying to figure out what I believe. You should quit while you are hopelssly behind!

Anyway, you have your mind set in stone on these topics and the years you have left, as I imagine you are of, near or just past retirement age, will not change your mind I imagine.

Once again pretending to know what I do or don't do is not a strength of yours. I believe strronglyu in what I believe. But I am always willing to change my view on many issues if one presents a better argument and validates it from Scripture or in teh case of the illegal invasion of the Ukraine with vetted information and not just some fringe guy you tubing his opinions!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
climate-hoax.jpg

The BIG Hoax they really want to sell today began even before this 33 year old news article...

Yes! AGW is a cruel hoax used to keep the masses down and the elites to gain control!

Because of record low temperatures and cold cold winters, and the Antarctic gaining ice- they changed it to climate change! Well duh the climate changes frequently!

Until we get to the level when Greenland has tropical plants again ( as was found in the belly of a flash frozen mammoth) which occurred long before fossil fuels, I am not too concerned!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do know that these Jews I speak about are evil and a den of vipers as they are of the spirit of the Pharisees. Saying they are blessed and they influence the world because of God, really shows what you know of these people and their history. How long have you believed in these Jews Ron, since you were taught they were so-called 'chosen' of God, and superior to you?

If you want to know why I believe the way I do and what specifically I am speaking of - ask me! You are lousy at pretending to know what I think!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And you say you walk with God????

YOUr arrogance and blindness is from the demons themselves!

Jews who die apart from Christ are lost like gentiles.

But God has not abandoned His covenant with the Jews! Israel will run the world in the Millennial kingdom under Christ! that is biblical. So when you criticize Jews generically you oppose God.

You know why Jews have alot of influence in teh free world? Because God still blesses the people of the covenant! While at teh same time they are a hiss and byword amopngst th eevildoers! Your comments prove the Bible right!!!!
A People being blessed by God ! who are in fact Anti-Christ ?

From what I have seen in my life time, is the dregs are been elevated up more and more so as the years go by and that the working of such is that of Satanist in fact and the wealth generated going to the very richest scum bag low life bunch of Anti-Christ.

Anyone who is Blessed is a Born again Christian, period ! outside of that one is not Blessed at all, regardless.

When Jesus disciples Knew who Jesus was, The Christ, they were the Blessed in fact ! They were the Blessed of Israel ! no one other was Blessed at all in fact ! they were a cursed ! All people are a curse ! a blighted ! the blind who lead others astray, the leadership of the Jews was not worthy in fact, we see this as St Stephen in Acts was pointing out. and what did the bastards do ! they killed Stephen ! yes murders etc as Jesus pointed out who they were. so they were not worthy of God in fact. Jesus pointed them all out to all who have an eye to see and ears to hear.

One who does not abide in Christ Jesus is not worthy at all regardless.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes men landed on and walked on the moon.
Yes WTC steel building 7 fell from a fire.
Yes WTC was a terrorists act.
Yes JFK was shot by a lone gunman.
Yes there was a magic bullet.
Yes John Kennedy Jr. died in a plane Accident.
Yes Obama is a natural born citizen.
Yes Michelle is a woman.
Yes Biden won the Presidency.
Yes Biden is Competent.
Yes Harris is a natural born citizen.
Yes Clinton’s associates committed suicide.
Yes Billy did not have sexual relations with that woman.
Yes Hillary is a lovely, upstanding woman.
Yes Public Education is Excellent.
Yes The govt stealing from workers to give to others is Constitutional.
Yes US news stations only report the facts.
Yes The US is a Democracy.
Yes, Every Yes is False.

Hey stop doing that. LoL
I was so shocked until I read the last one

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reactions: APAK

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Iv seen that. Buzz Aldrin has dropped many hints in the past about the truth.

Armstrong rarely made a public appearance. It seemed to me that he couldn't handle the propagation of such a lie

IF men had gone to the moon then returned from the moon, they would be dead, same as experiment animals sent to outer space dying because of having twice passed through outer space Radiation belts that circle the earth.

Reactions: Cristo Rei and APAK

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Iv seen that. Buzz Aldrin has dropped many hints in the past about the truth.

Armstrong rarely made a public appearance. It seemed to me that he couldn't handle the propagation of such a lie
Speaking of truth or fiction , i just wonder if the news and etc has really been telling truth or fiction .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A People being blessed by God ! who are in fact Anti-Christ ?

From what I have seen in my life time, is the dregs are been elevated up more and more so as the years go by and that the working of such is that of Satanist in fact and the wealth generated going to the very richest scum bag low life bunch of Anti-Christ.

Anyone who is Blessed is a Born again Christian, period ! outside of that one is not Blessed at all, regardless.

When Jesus disciples Knew who Jesus was, The Christ, they were the Blessed in fact ! They were the Blessed of Israel ! no one other was Blessed at all in fact ! they were a cursed ! All people are a curse ! a blighted ! the blind who lead others astray, the leadership of the Jews was not worthy in fact, we see this as St Stephen in Acts was pointing out. and what did the bastards do ! they killed Stephen ! yes murders etc as Jesus pointed out who they were. so they were not worthy of God in fact. Jesus pointed them all out to all who have an eye to see and ears to hear.

One who does not abide in Christ Jesus is not worthy at all regardless.
Truth or fiction . IS MSM telling truth or fiction to the peoples concerning things . GEE , i wonder
what might have occured in twenty twenty one .
And before folks blame this on covid . TRY to remember COVID actually began at the end of twenty nineteen .
SO what on earth is going on in twenty twenty one . What occured near the end of twenty twenty and ran huge in twenty twenty one .
WELL i leave that for you all to decide . BUT As for me , I HAVE A STRONG HUNCH I know exactly what is going on and DONT
expect MSM nor the world order to tell the truth about it either .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of truth or fiction , i just wonder if the news and etc has really been telling truth or fiction .

Politicians eat lies for breakfast, dinner and supper, then drink, laugh, and discuss how they will regurgitate their lies on the public.

Blood is the life of the body.
Tics are never ending devising ways to suck the blood of man.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
IF men had gone to the moon then returned from the moon, they would be dead, same as experiment animals sent to outer space dying because of having twice passed through outer space Radiation belts that circle the earth.

True. The Van Allen belt.
How about this piece of logic.
If man had gone to the moon they would still be on the moon building, exploring, mining.
They would not have gone all the way to the moon just to hit some golf balls and return.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. The Van Allen belt.
How about this piece of logic.
If man had gone to the moon they would still be on the moon building, exploring, mining.
They would not have gone all the way to the moon just to hit some golf balls and return.

IF a man had gone to the moon, wonder why no Nation claimed “ownership”....LOL...seriously, isn’t that what explorers DO?