Truth or Fiction - Do you really know the difference?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
#116 She is correct, why the hell would anyone attack people who put forward such data ! one would be charged with a criminal intent if one tried to undermine the data.

One mate who was forced to get the Covid Jab said he got a strong metallic taste in his mouth directly after the Jab, I said that is because he was jabbed incorrectly ! So the jab went directly into his blood stream in fact. Not Good !
So does the Medical or Government give a rats in regards to such as this ? Fact is some one has been injected incorrectly in fact !
The Coved jab has to go into the muscle and is slowly released from their in that manner ?
When one is injected by one who knows what they are doing, what happens is you jab in and then pull back a touch to see if blood comes back into ? and then if it does you do not inject the toxin, but pull the injection back and back in to the side not so far say etc and try again and no blood comes back then you inject the toxin.

I can see no proof that any Covid Jab works to save anyone at all from Covid at all. Their is no total proof at all that they worked or saved anyone in fact.

All we have is Doctors etc who have been forced to implement the directives of a Nazi Like dictatorship in fact ! and today I see Biden and his objective to disarm the public ! once again trying to dominate over the people ! Hitler did just the same bag of tricks as Biden does. and anyone who try's to call such Nazi types actions out gets the malice treatment and shut down or their life's medical pro destroyed by the Nazi like Government.

Political Correctness was the Key to the power of the Nazis and the Communist in fact and nowadays we have this Political Correct gods dominating over the people, so the clowns can shut down any thing they do not want to be exposed ! It really is that disgusting that we have been lead down the path like we have been. that even a Doctor can be reduced to the statist of just a nigger slave in the system and it would not matter what they said, they can not win ! they are totally dominated over and will or could loose everything that they ever worked for if they stand up to such Nazi Communist total moronic low life dictating mongrels ! I can not believe that it has come to this, but it has. Doctors and people are fear for their lively hood ! under such cunning mongrels.