Truth seekers! are you being attacked by the Devil?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
I have been a Christian for a long time, but two years ago I really started seeking the truths about bible doctorines. Tithing, when is jesus is coming, what happens after we die, hell, all things man has minipulated to his benifit to bring and keep people in the church though guilt and fear.Every since I have been doing this I have been on a downward spiral financially and socially. I am really tired of this.I am wondering if any of you are experiencing the same things? Maybe we could discuss this and break any bondages or strongholds that could be messing with us.I know most of you are seeking the Gods truth, because I see your passion in your words. Please speak prayfully. ThanksCrooner

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(crooner;25422)
I have been a Christian for a long time, but two years ago I really started seeking the truths about bible doctorines. Tithing, when is jesus is coming, what happens after we die, hell, all things man has minipulated to his benifit to bring and keep people in the church though guilt and fear.Every since I have been doing this I have been on a downward spiral financially and socially. I am really tired of this.I am wondering if any of you are experiencing the same things? Maybe we could discuss this and break any bondages or strongholds that could be messing with us.I know most of you are seeking the Gods truth, because I see your passion in your words. Please speak prayfully. ThanksCrooner
Anybody that twists scriptures for their desire, that is attacking true Christians and true Jews, is attacking His childrens. Anybody who truly loves Him is going to be persecuted, whether on computer or in reality. The Devil is always offended by the Word of God.JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
have you ever thought that suffering socially and financially could be Gods doing.For both of those are part of the world. and God could be using this to bring you closer to him.focus on the things which will give you eternal life and the things that are of God . Has your faith grown? Has your treatment of ther people been improved? do you feel more alive? are you happier?for in the end financial gains and social status will be of little difference" all the riches of the kings end up in wills" switchfoot