Truth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jennifer Augustine

Mar 27, 2020
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any of us for that matter :)
No but Jesus covers us with his own righteousness..that's why the Bible says there are no more condemnation for those in Christ because he dress us up in his righteousness after we receive him and defend our cause thereafter. Since we are in him he covers our sins. He does not judge us for our sins when we do sin but he corrects us so we get back on the right path... righteousness doesn't confirm us children of God. The holy spirit does..but we should try to do the right things since God hates wrongdoing and anyone who does wrong and keep doing wrong will be held accounted for or clearly may not go to "heaven" ...but who am I to judge another man's servant?

Last edited:

Jennifer Augustine

Mar 27, 2020
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With all the extra stuff the wife has squirreled back due to this pandemic it would most likely be more likely be three months, but when the food did run out at least I wouldn't have to be worried about toilet paper?
What lol OMG what's with the toilet paper comments here? Dont y'all have toilet paper in stores where y'all live? Just use newspaper..lol geez

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What lol OMG what's with the toilet paper comments here? Dont y'all have toilet paper in stores where y'all live? Just use newspaper..lol geez
Everyone apparently is in the middle of a TP crisis. I'm just suggesting if you run out of food there'll be no more need for it

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It seems more rewarding to be in the spirit then in the word..the word is great but the spirit is wonderful..makes you feel a divine peace within yourself...it's something about me out in creation with the spirit inside you...I feel connected to God and nature..creation, animals etc not to forget the spirit is also a comforter...
See but it is not "HIS WORD" it is the bible it has no life it even says so. But making loves idols.

Joh_6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

if all followed after Him instead of seeking knowledge they might learn something, but pride is a terrible thing.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No but you implying someone is make you cunning in speech and most proud which is worst then being unrighteous..why not just be straightforward and say what you trying to imply there
Im implying nothing we have righteousness of our own, NONE. Is that a problem to you.

Jennifer Augustine

Mar 27, 2020
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See but it is not "HIS WORD" it is the bible it has no life it even says so. But making loves idols.

Joh_6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

if all followed after Him instead of seeking knowledge they might learn something, but pride is a terrible thing.
God says his people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge..I don't know why people downplay knowledge so much ..is it because you don't like the truth or the words spiritually discerned or something...the Bible says the carnal person does not accept spiritual things because it's foolish to him..is it prideful that one has knowledge or is it prideful because you hate or jealous of knowledge and don't have it? Wisdom doesn't just come from God but humility does also so what's your point

Jennifer Augustine

Mar 27, 2020
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What do you exactly mean?

Jennifer Augustine

Mar 27, 2020
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Did you talk to Jesus? Because the words in the Bible are the words Jesus spoke and I'm not seeking knowledge, the spirit quickens me, it reveals truth to me ..my carnal mind would profit me nothing if I had not a spirit filled mind. It's the holy spirit that quickens our thinking and give us knowledge...

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So if a person has the holy spirit and truth in thier heart but no love for being bitter and broken angry at the world how can that person preach truth without no more love in thier heart but really is geniune but don't feel geniune because they have bitterness in thier heart now and thier heart feel empty and condemned all the time in thier consience?

In an attempt to try and keep discussions to a high a standard as possible, can I suggest you do the following?

One. Use a spell checker before you post. There are nine spelling mistakes in your short post.

Two. Get someone to check what you have said because your sentencing structure and use of words is very poor.

Three. Your use of grammar is all over the place.

Four. Rather than condemn with your own views, search the scripture and see if it sheds any light on what you are talking about.

If you do these things your posts will improve 100%.

Jennifer Augustine

Mar 27, 2020
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In an attempt to try and keep discussions to a high a standard as possible, can I suggest you do the following?

One. Use a spell checker before you post. There are nine spelling mistakes in your short post.

Two. Get someone to check what you have said because your sentencing structure and use of words is very poor.

Three. Your use of grammar is all over the place.

Four. Rather than condemn with your own views, search the scripture and see if it sheds any light on what you are talking about.

If you do these things your posts will improve 100%.
Or why don't you people just turn the other cheek and stop trying to secretly condemn me in your posts.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did you talk to Jesus? Because the words in the Bible are the words Jesus spoke and I'm not seeking knowledge, the spirit quickens me, it reveals truth to me ..my carnal mind would profit me nothing if I had not a spirit filled mind. It's the holy spirit that quickens our thinking and give us knowledge...
Not all of them are, have your read it. There is a reason why some bible have His word in red.

Mat_16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of me

I can only assume that those words that came out of Peters mouth where not From Christ as HE is not satan, so its not all His words is it, see made it all His fault, christianty has.
And Jesus never said this either

1Co_7:12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.

Can you imagine how upset you would get if people insisted you said what you never said, wouldnt you be so offended, yet that is exactly whats christians do to Christ, and YEs I have spoken to Him, my testimony is on this forum in a few places.

Joh_10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
Joh_10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What do you exactly mean?
Exactly what I said, oh and HE apparently did too.

Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

and still men will not go to Him

Mar_7:6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Or why don't you people just turn the other cheek and stop trying to secretly condemn me in your posts.

No one is trying to condemn you. That is your take on things but it is not mine.

Only pride stops us from learning from others and in some cases, a lack of self-esteem. I, on the other hand, chose to go to university to gain a post-graduate degree in teaching because I wanted to be a good teacher and I knew there was plenty of room for improvement.

That being the case when a lecturer picked me up on my deficiencies I didn't tell them they were trying to condemn me. I thanked them for not letting me slip through the cracks. The end result being that I was asked by my students if they could nominate me for the teacher of the year.

Jennifer Augustine

Mar 27, 2020
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is trying to condemn you. That is your take on things but it is not mine.

Only pride stops us from learning from others and in some cases, a lack of self-esteem. I, on the other hand, chose to go to university to gain a post-graduate degree in teaching because I wanted to be a good teacher and I knew there was plenty of room for improvement.

That being the case when a lecturer picked me up on my deficiencies I didn't tell them they were trying to condemn me. I thanked them for not letting me slip through the cracks. The end result being that I was asked by my students if they could nominate me for the teacher of the year.
And who has pride? What is pride to you?

Jennifer Augustine

Mar 27, 2020
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly what I said, oh and HE apparently did too.

Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

and still men will not go to Him

Mar_7:6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
Ok. So you left your life behind? How did you meet Jesus if Jesus never returned yet?