Tucker Carlson in Moscow to interview Vladimir Putin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks E.

How am I "searching the wrong terms"? Ziggy said, "There was an agreement between Russia and Ukraine... that Ukraine would not seek membership with NATO." That is what I searched. I can't find that information. I can find, as previously said, that Ukraine is seeking to join NATO, but I can't find the alleged agreement between Ukraine and Russia.

Also, I can't find your allegation that "NATO... assured Russia that it would not seek expansion into surrounding territory encroaching upon them." What is your source for this information?

Are you daft? I told you what to look for, when and where to look. You simply refused, feigning ignorance. Please don’t tell me you aren’t pretending.

NATO General Secretary Mr. Woerner in Brussels on 17 May 1990. He said at the time that: ‘the fact that we are ready not to place a NATO army outside of German territory gives the Soviet Union a firm security guarantee.’ Where are these guarantees?”

Newly declassified documents show, the Russians might have had a point. While it was previously understood that Secretary of State James Baker’s assurance to Gorbachev that NATO would not expand “not one inch eastward” during a Feb 9, 1990 meeting.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to tell you all a little secret.
In the not so distant future, AI will be controlling everything we read and hear on the internet and the televion and the radio.
You will get one narrative and one narrative only. And you will have to decide whether you choose to believe it or not. But there won't be any way to actually verify anything through the internet that has an opposing view.

Think, 1984, or A brave new world.
We are there folks. And it's not going to be easy.
If you say something other than what the internet spews out, you will be asked to fact check everything. Problem is, AI will control the fact checking.

Everyone will be calling everyone a liar. It's going to be very bitter.
People may even end up being sued or arrested for spreading so-called mis-information, disinformation or malinformation.
We've already seen the prototype during covid.

So just be aware.
It don't matter what side of the spectrum your on, it's going to hit us all like a ton of bricks.
So don't argue. Don't try to convince others because they won't listen. Those who are already swayed by the MSM media will be the first to take everything said as the gospel truth. And there won't be any way to oppose it.

Pick your battles wisely. Stand firm in your faith and never waiver. Even if AI comes out with an Image of Jesus Christ and says we must all bow down to the image on the tv or on the internet.
Don't do it.

I know this sounds kind of conspiratorial, but if you don't believe me now, you'll just have to find out for yourselves later.
And I promise I won't tell you I told you so, because someone will want me to fact check it, and this page will be long gone by then.

Keep your faith and trust in God.
Only these things matter.
And remember to love your neighbor even if they call you names. It will be better for us in the end than it will be for them.

Hugs

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to tell you all a little secret.
In the not so distant future, AI will be controlling everything we read and hear on the internet and the televion and the radio.
You will get one narrative and one narrative only. And you will have to decide whether you choose to believe it or not. But there won't be any way to actually verify anything through the internet that has an opposing view.

Think, 1984, or A brave new world.
We are there folks. And it's not going to be easy.
If you say something other than what the internet spews out, you will be asked to fact check everything. Problem is, AI will control the fact checking.

Everyone will be calling everyone a liar. It's going to be very bitter.
People may even end up being sued or arrested for spreading so-called mis-information, disinformation or malinformation.
We've already seen the prototype during covid.

So just be aware.
It don't matter what side of the spectrum your on, it's going to hit us all like a ton of bricks.
So don't argue. Don't try to convince others because they won't listen. Those who are already swayed by the MSM media will be the first to take everything said as the gospel truth. And there won't be any way to oppose it.

Pick your battles wisely. Stand firm in your faith and never waiver. Even if AI comes out with an Image of Jesus Christ and says we must all bow down to the image on the tv or on the internet.
Don't do it.

I know this sounds kind of conspiratorial, but if you don't believe me now, you'll just have to find out for yourselves later.
And I promise I won't tell you I told you so, because someone will want me to fact check it, and this page will be long gone by then.

Keep your faith and trust in God.
Only these things matter.
And remember to love your neighbor even if they call you names. It will be better for us in the end than it will be for them.

Hugs
1984,the reduxe.
robot-ai.gif

Reactions: Ziggy

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I look forward to Mary quite contrary and contrite now recognizing the need for justification for peace.

I'm sure Mary -Mog Mother of God recognizes the need to be contrite.... but that doesn't mean she will bow to it.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Marymog

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the top of the article:

Page issues

Typical Wikipedia bias against any opinions that they don't like. All wikipedia articles are opinion-based and it's an open forum where users can contribute and clarify and add context.

You have your own bias. You have your own opinion.

It doesn't change the set of facts surrounding what was done and said in 1990. Your feelings don't change the facts.

As Ben Shapiro famously quipped-- "Facts don't care about your feelings."

Are you suggesting that James Baker didn't promise that NATO would not expand one inch Eastward (toward Russia) back in 1990?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the top of the article:

Page issues

Opinion does not trump Fact.

Fact is, NATO has provoked Russia to war. Agressors are wrong.

Hamas was the agressor Oct 7 in launching 5,000 missiles.

I pray God's justice does not allow agressor's to benefit from their agression. The USA has become the very thing it was created to oppose. Ashamed have I become of my country, which was such a source of pride in my youth. From the shining city on a hill to Babylon.

400,000 Ukranians are dead and all you got to say is your opinion is the style in which the facts are presented don't satisfy your delicate sensibilities?! How shameful.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I pray God's justice does not allow agressor's to benefit from their agression. The USA has become the very thing it was created to oppose. Ashamed have I become of my country, which was such a source of pride in my youth. From the shining city on a hill to Babylon.

400,000 Ukranians are dead and all you got to say is your opinion is the style in which the facts are presented don't satisfy your delicate sensibilities?! How shameful.

Some folks-- even good Christian folks-- prefer war. Simple as that.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you suggesting that James Baker didn't promise that NATO would not expand one inch Eastward (toward Russia) back in 1990?
The childish defense is the assurances were not put in writing.

Steve Ciocallanti made a great video about how the West has abandoned justice. He was surprised to realize that Putin is God's agent of justice. If we are not men of our word what are we? Native Americans said the White Skins spoke with a forked tongue. I see it now!

Whatever happened to, "My word is my bond?" I'm ashamed my country, that I love, is on the wrong side of this.

Akin to the Balfour Declaration, it is true that such words were not legally binding on future office holders. Sad appeal to legalism to justify imperial aggression. Disappointing others do not recognize changing the balance of power in the world could be destructive.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The childish defense is the assurances were not put in writing.

Steve Ciocallanti made a great video about how the West has abandoned justice. He was surprised to realize that Putin is God's agent of justice. If we are not men of our word what are we? Native Americans said the White Skins spoke with a forked tongue. I see it now!

Whatever happened to, "My word is my bond?" I'm ashamed my country, that I love, is on the wrong side of this.

Akin to the Balfour Declaration, it is true that such words were not legally binding on future office holders. Sad appeal to legalism to justify imperial aggression. Disappointing others do not recognize changing the balance of power in the world could be destructive.

Actual photo of James Baker making his ironclad assurances about NATO to Gorbachev

1708710196378.png

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some folks-- even good Christian folks-- prefer war. Simple as that.
I'm all in favor of justified war. Our military assets should be at the Southern border and in Israel, protecting our national interests in the Middle East.

I say "should" based on moral clarify our republic used to have. See JFK's speech regarding the Cuban Missile crisis.

Through the CIA, our nation has acted to change the balance of power in the world for scores of years. Arranging coup's is an act of agression - Big League (not 'bigly' as some mock MAGA supporters). Most of the conflicts America has been in during my lifetime were wrong, e.g., Vietnam, giving signal to Saddam to invade Kuwait, war on "drugs," war on "terrorism," etc.

The war we should have won, Afghanistan, Brandon pulled us out of ... Whenever I feel unproductive, I realize I did not spend 20 years and $2 Trillion dollars to leave the Taliban in power.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm all in favor of justified war. Our military assets should be at the Southern border and in Israel, protecting our national interests in the Middle East.

I say "should" based on moral clarify our republic used to have. See JFK's speech regarding the Cuban Missile crisis.

Through the CIA, our nation has acted to change the balance of power in the world for scores of years. Arranging coup's is an act of agression - Big League (not 'bigly' as some mock MAGA supporters). Most of the conflicts America has been in during my lifetime were wrong, e.g., Vietnam, giving signal to Saddam to invade Kuwait, war on "drugs," war on "terrorism," etc.

The war we should have won, Afghanistan, Brandon pulled us out of ... Whenever I feel unproductive, I realize I did not spend 20 years and $2 Trillion dollars to leave the Taliban in power.

Isn't every conflict "justified" in someone's mind?

Let's have a war to end all wars. --oops. We did that.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I didn't write the Wiki opinion piece disclaimer you missed. :)

You're ashamed of your homeland? ( Allegedly, America),while defending Russia and making absurd claims that Russia seeks peace?

You're either a comedian or a fool.

Reactions: Marymog

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't every conflict "justified" in someone's mind?

Let's have a war to end all wars. --oops. We did that.
Sure. Bumper sticker reads:
KNOW JUSTICE. KNOW PEACE.
NO JUSTICE. NO PEACE.

The "war to end all wars" is not literally so. Men continue to act unjustly and reap its reward. For instance, in defense of Hitler were the terms ending the Great War just? Absolutely not! They were punitive. The USA did not take such a foolish path against the CSA.