Tumor Nuggets, lab grown meat is made from cancer cells

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Knowing the brand name of this product would help too. As would the label, lab grown meat. (from animal tumor cells)

What are they thinking? o_O :Oh no:
It just sounds disgusting . Who would eat it .
As for me i am sticking to good lean meats , healthy fresh vegetables and fruits .
And avoid as much processed food as i can and high corn syrup , refined sugars and etc .
Eat it like the LORD made and grew it . Now lift those hands .
I dont eat pork no more . It sure was tasty them fat ol pork chops and bacon . But man its not good for you at all .
So , its gone . I guess if i went to a persons house for dinner and they served it , SURE I would eat it .
Cause JESUS said eat and drink that which is set before you . WELL cept blood .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I bet there aren't many 7th Day Adventists living in big ole Texas :Laughingoutloud: I'd just give up eating meat of any kind and rely a lot on beans...glad God made them! Fresh fruits and veggies will be next...?
Would you like to hear a true story dear sister .
One of the adventists , a very nice man , but sadly confused
was talking to me . Now he was a manager at dominoes pizza .
Anyway i had went in to talk with him . I already knew he didnt eat certain meats .
SO i sure was not gonna talk about that with him .
But anyway he got on the subject and was talking about how he only ate cheese and vegetable pizza .
Which i had no problem with his diet . The only problem i had was how he was trying to turn it all into sin .
But anyway . We had talked often . I had also talked with him
as he was handing out tracts at a wal mart . Now this was YEARS ago .
Anway it was talking about YE shall not use the name of the LORD in vain .
Well i quoated the whole thing , and he was suprised . He would also come into
my store and he had this lil book with him .
I was always talking to him bout the bible . Anway he was looking for things in the bible
due to He was going to write a paper and do a sermon
with his church . He was so shocked when i was telling him the scrips and showing him where to find them .
NOW HERE is the kicker .
WE got on the subject of REMARRIAGE . i explained to him why i was single . I had put away my wife
even cheated on her and thus could not remarry .
Would you like to know what he then told me . now remember this is the same guy
that was talking about how sinful , sinful meats are and DO NOT touch .
HE said this . HEY man , GOD dont want you alone , HE GIVES YOU GRACE to remarry
cause in genesis HE even said it was not good for the man to be alone . TALK ABOUT IRONY .
Meats , drinks and days are not even sin . BUT ADULTERY IS .
SO according to him I HAD GRACE TO COMMIT ADULTERY , BUT NO GRACE < NO NEVER TOUCH MEAT .
YOU SEE the problem yet sister . THEY are making war over stuff that aint even sin
and yet GIVING GRACE FOR A MAN TO COMMIT that which IS A SIN . ITS sad what some religions can do to folks .

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you like to hear a true story dear sister .
One of the adventists , a very nice man , but sadly confused
was talking to me . Now he was a manager at dominoes pizza .
Anyway i had went in to talk with him . I already knew he didnt eat certain meats .
SO i sure was not gonna talk about that with him .
But anyway he got on the subject and was talking about how he only ate cheese and vegetable pizza .
Which i had no problem with his diet . The only problem i had was how he was trying to turn it all into sin .
But anyway . We had talked often . I had also talked with him
as he was handing out tracts at a wal mart . Now this was YEARS ago .
Anway it was talking about YE shall not use the name of the LORD in vain .
Well i quoated the whole thing , and he was suprised . He would also come into
my store and he had this lil book with him .
I was always talking to him bout the bible . Anway he was looking for things in the bible
due to He was going to write a paper and do a sermon
with his church . He was so shocked when i was telling him the scrips and showing him where to find them .
NOW HERE is the kicker .
WE got on the subject of REMARRIAGE . i explained to him why i was single . I had put away my wife
even cheated on her and thus could not remarry .
Would you like to know what he then told me . now remember this is the same guy
that was talking about how sinful , sinful meats are and DO NOT touch .
HE said this . HEY man , GOD dont want you alone , HE GIVES YOU GRACE to remarry
cause in genesis HE even said it was not good for the man to be alone . TALK ABOUT IRONY .
Meats , drinks and days are not even sin . BUT ADULTERY IS .
SO according to him I HAD GRACE TO COMMIT ADULTERY , BUT NO GRACE < NO NEVER TOUCH MEAT .
YOU SEE the problem yet sister . THEY are making war over stuff that aint even sin
and yet GIVING GRACE FOR A MAN TO COMMIT that which IS A SIN . ITS sad what some religions can do to folks .
Irony indeed, good story!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It just sounds disgusting . Who would eat it .
As for me i am sticking to good lean meats , healthy fresh vegetables and fruits .
And avoid as much processed food as i can and high corn syrup , refined sugars and etc .
Eat it like the LORD made and grew it . Now lift those hands .
I dont eat pork no more . It sure was tasty them fat ol pork chops and bacon . But man its not good for you at all .
So , its gone . I guess if i went to a persons house for dinner and they served it , SURE I would eat it .
Cause JESUS said eat and drink that which is set before you . WELL cept blood .
I'd rather be forgiven for refusing to eat that, than conceding because someone put it before me as a meal.

You gotta respect yourself and not compromise when you know something others offer is toxic.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have believed for years that we don't really know what we are eating unless we grow it ourselves. Can't trust Uncle Scam about anything. Reminds me of the movie "Soylent Green" and the Liberal here in Canada promoting eating human babies.

• Wow
Reactions: ButterflyJones

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have believed for years that we don't really know what we are eating unless we grow it ourselves. Can't trust Uncle Scam about anything. Reminds me of the movie "Soylent Green" and the Liberal here in Canada promoting eating human babies.
"People! It's made of people!" :watching and waiting:

What about the classic Logan's Run?
Like Orwell's 1984 it featured a Dystopian society. But, they executed citizens once they reached 21 in order to protect against over population and preserve resources.

Sometimes, I think Hollywood makes movies as a warning of what's coming in future. They're just a massive entity under that "Media" umbrella after all.

And in HWood, if you want to work you have to be a Democrat. If you're not one, lie or you won't get any jobs.

Imagine starting a hobby where you research what's really in our food, cosmetics,toiletries.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"People! It's made of people!" :watching and waiting:

What about the classic Logan's Run?
Like Orwell's 1984 it featured a Dystopian society. But, they executed citizens once they reached 21 in order to protect against over population and preserve resources.

Sometimes, I think Hollywood makes movies as a warning of what's coming in future. They're just a massive entity under that "Media" umbrella after all.

And in HWood, if you want to work you have to be a Democrat. If you're not one, lie or you won't get any jobs.

Imagine starting a hobby where you research what's really in our food, cosmetics,toiletries.

I think Sci Fi movies are often inspired by Satan, to gradually persuade humans to accept the nightmare that's coming, World Government and the Mark of the Beast. As if the world isn't almost totally corrupt, it's only a glimpse of the future.

Revelation 12
12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.

Matthew 24
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Sci Fi movies are often inspired by Satan, to gradually persuade humans to accept the nightmare that's coming, World Government and the Mark of the Beast. As if the world isn't almost totally corrupt, it's only a glimpse of the future.

Revelation 12
12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.

Matthew 24
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.
I like those references.
Especially when it confirms God's predestination of all things.

This world is like unto a yoyo. God's yoyo.
dog-piesio.gif

Reactions: Jack

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They do not have a DNA mortal off switch like regular cells, they keep on reproducing forever, if they have the food and environment they need to do that. Which is why fake meat companies use them to make the fake meat. Cancer cells are immortal. People die of cancer and then the cancer cells will rot along with them as conditions for them have changed. But you could take tumor cells from recently dead people and keep the cancer cells alive forever. Normal cells have a definite lifespan, they all die in the body. But they reproduce themselves too for a certain number of times, then all the off spring also die. Part of the aging process we all go thru in the body. I recall something about telomere tails at chromosome ends, once they are gone the cell line is dead.
Telomere length shortens with age. Progressive shortening of telomeres leads to senescence, apoptosis, or oncogenic transformation of somatic cells, affecting the health and lifespan of an individual. Shorter telomeres have been associated with increased incidence of diseases and poor survival. The rate of telomere shortening can be either increased or decreased by specific lifestyle factors. Better choice of diet and activities has great potential to reduce the rate of telomere shortening or at least prevent excessive telomere attrition, leading to delayed onset of age-associated diseases and increased lifespan. This review highlights the role of telomeres in aging and describes the lifestyle factors which may affect telomeres, human health, and aging.
I still want to see the report that says these fake meat companies use cancer cells. And like all cells if they do not feed they die. And if they have used cancer cells, do we know if they sterilized their toxicity?

Nothing I could find says they even use it.

Reactions: Nancy

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course you know once they have overtaken all the good cells , the host wont be breathing air no longer .
BUT KNOW this my dear friend . THE LORD JESUS IS WITH THE LAMBS . HE ALONE IS OURHOPE
and our salvation . I just love reminding all peoples of that . Just brings such joy to my heart .
OH , but since we are on that topic .
LET IT BE THE JESUS IN the BIBLE , cause as you know , another jesus , another spirit , another gospel
IT WONT BE SAVING SQUAT .
Now go ahead , its not a crime , YOU PUT THOSE HANDS UP AND LET THE GLORIOUS LORD BE PRAISED .
Yes He is! But when information like this is posted by believers without evidence it is disturbing. I t makes their message more conspiracy theory than anything else. And that includes the gospel.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still want to see the report that says these fake meat companies use cancer cells. And like all cells if they do not feed they die. And if they have used cancer cells, do we know if they sterilized their toxicity?

Nothing I could find says they even use it.
Just Google, meat grown from tumor cells.

Lots of results.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just Google, meat grown from tumor cells.

Lots of results.
Well it is the custom that when someone makes a declaration- they provide the evidence to substantiate their words! If one has to do the work they have supposed to have done- it hurts their credibility.

Looked at a huge article and it was blatantly full of errors!

Just two for now:

1. Immotalized cell lines are not necessarily tumorous, pre cancerous or cancerous. they are cell lines manipulated to reproduce indefinitely.

2. The USDA on paper does not allow tumors in the food chain, but as they only inspect about 1/100 of 1% of steer slaughtered- that is just a paper claim. these are form the article itself.

Once again someone sees something and like henny penny starts screaming the sky is falling without full verification of the issues! It may be cancerous or not, but the articles I looked at give no conclusive evidence it is. Only a maybe! And the AMA said humans cannot catch cancer from cancerous animal cells!

Last edited:

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it is the custom that when someone makes a declaration- they provide the evidence to substantiate their words! If one has to do the work they have supposed to have done- it hurts their credibility.

Looked at a huge article and it was blatantly full of errors!

Just two for now:

1. Immotalized cell lines are not necessarily tumorous, pre cancerous or cancerous. they are cell lines manipulated to reproduce indefinitely.

2. The USDA on paper does not allow tumors in the food chain, but as they only inspect about 1/100 of 1% of steer slaughtered- that is just a paper claim. these are form the article itself.

Once again someone sees something and like henny penny starts screaming the sky is falling without full verification of the issues! It may be cancerous or not, but the articles I looked at give no conclusive evidence it is. Only a maybe! And the AMA said humans cannot catch cancer from cancerous animal cells!
If we're talking discussion forum etiquette , it is disingenuous to make a declaration, such as there is nothing that says "they use it",when you admittedly have no idea because you haven't looked.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we're talking discussion forum etiquette , it is disingenuous to make a declaration, such as there is nothing that says "they use it",when you admittedly have no idea because you haven't looked.
Well it is not my job to go look for their claims if they don't bother to support their declarations with anything that approaches facts.

this is not the Vatican and people are not speaking with papal infallibility so we should just take their word!

No evidence for claims reduces credibility.

But I did look and can factually say their claims are lies!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know, I sa thqt too. However I know Bill Gate's beyond meat does use cancer cells as they never die and can be constantly used.
Until proven otherwise, I think they do use cancer cell lines to grow al lab meats.

Until proven otherwise .....I insist that all globalists make this their primary source of diet ...

Reactions: Scott Downey

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems to me that lab grown meat is made from meat cells manipulated to divide ad infinitum, which is essentially what a tumor is, cells from an organ or something that begin to divide without regulation.

I'm going to avoid it like the plague! Who knows what it will really do to people?

Much love!

Reactions: Scott Downey

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it is not my job to go look for their claims if they don't bother to support their declarations with anything that approaches facts.

this is not the Vatican and people are not speaking with papal infallibility so we should just take their word!

No evidence for claims reduces credibility.

But I did look and can factually say their claims are lies!
Wow.