Tumor Nuggets, lab grown meat is made from cancer cells

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I saw on the evening news a story about lab grown chicken meat. I knew the lab grown beef meat was made also from animal tumor cancers. This is something they don't want to tell you, and they did not in the news about the FDA approving the sale of meat grown from cancer cells. Cause obviously, that makes the lab grown meat undesirable.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I saw on the evening news a story about lab grown chicken meat. I knew the lab grown beef meat was made also from animal tumor cancers. This is something they don't want to tell you, and they did not in the news about the FDA approving the sale of meat grown from cancer cells. Cause obviously, that makes the lab grown meat undesirable.
Read teh article. Not one mention of cancer cells at all! so where is the info to support the title?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Read teh article. Not one mention of cancer cells at all! so where is the info to support the title?
I know, I saw that too. However I know Bill Gate's beyond meat does use cancer cells as they never die and can be constantly used as starter for new cultures.
Until proven otherwise, I think they do use cancer cell lines to grow all lab meats. Here they call it technically precancerous cell lines....

IMO, I dont plan to eat this as I dont think fake meat produced by globalists is a good idea

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I know, I sa thqt too. However I know Bill Gate's beyond meat does use cancer cells as they never die and can be constantly used.
Until proven otherwise, I think they do use cancer cell lines to grow al lab meats.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

USDA does not allow animal tumors to enter food chain. But lab-grown meat is made of tumor cells​

According to Bill Gates and the World Economic Forum, ongoing global warming threatens to destroy humanity. Methane, coming from the belches and farts of cows, is a greenhouse gas (GHG). So, cows are a problem!

Fortunately, Bill Gates has a solution for us, explained in this video. We need to stop growing cattle and switch to lab-grown synthetic beef.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could not even read this article.
It literally made me nauseous just to think of cancer, since it eats & wastes the body.

Thanks for keeping us up on current events though.❤️

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nothing in the link about cancer cells (what a surprise) or the FDA report....

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know, I saw that too. However I know Bill Gate's beyond meat does use cancer cells as they never die and can be constantly used as starter for new cultures.
Until proven otherwise, I think they do use cancer cell lines to grow all lab meats. Here they call it technically precancerous cell lines....

IMO, I dont plan to eat this as I dont think fake meat produced by globalists is a good idea
Well I won't eat plant based meats nor will I knowingly eat lab meat. I checked the web and could find nothing of cancer cells being used for imitation foods.

I do know that cells are used as starters and when the new cells are produced they use them. Teh same way that people pass on starter dough for friendship bread.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know, I sa thqt too. However I know Bill Gate's beyond meat does use cancer cells as they never die and can be constantly used.
Until proven otherwise, I think they do use cancer cell lines to grow al lab meats.
Cancr cells do die! Once they have overtaken all the good cells, they die off.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They do not have a DNA mortal off switch like regular cells, they keep on reproducing forever, if they have the food and environment they need to do that. Which is why fake meat companies use them to make the fake meat. Cancer cells are immortal. People die of cancer and then the cancer cells will rot along with them as conditions for them have changed. But you could take tumor cells from recently dead people and keep the cancer cells alive forever. Normal cells have a definite lifespan, they all die in the body. But they reproduce themselves too for a certain number of times, then all the off spring also die. Part of the aging process we all go thru in the body. I recall something about telomere tails at chromosome ends, once they are gone the cell line is dead.
Telomere length shortens with age. Progressive shortening of telomeres leads to senescence, apoptosis, or oncogenic transformation of somatic cells, affecting the health and lifespan of an individual. Shorter telomeres have been associated with increased incidence of diseases and poor survival. The rate of telomere shortening can be either increased or decreased by specific lifestyle factors. Better choice of diet and activities has great potential to reduce the rate of telomere shortening or at least prevent excessive telomere attrition, leading to delayed onset of age-associated diseases and increased lifespan. This review highlights the role of telomeres in aging and describes the lifestyle factors which may affect telomeres, human health, and aging.

Last edited:
  • Wow

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That just sounds nasty as can be . We gonna eat meat the way GOD MADE and grew it .
That sounds so nasty . lab grown meat . It just sounds horrendous .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course you know once they have overtaken all the good cells , the host wont be breathing air no longer .
BUT KNOW this my dear friend . THE LORD JESUS IS WITH THE LAMBS . HE ALONE IS OURHOPE
and our salvation . I just love reminding all peoples of that . Just brings such joy to my heart .
OH , but since we are on that topic .
LET IT BE THE JESUS IN the BIBLE , cause as you know , another jesus , another spirit , another gospel
IT WONT BE SAVING SQUAT .
Now go ahead , its not a crime , YOU PUT THOSE HANDS UP AND LET THE GLORIOUS LORD BE PRAISED .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I won't eat plant based meats nor will I knowingly eat lab meat. I checked the web and could find nothing of cancer cells being used for imitation foods.

I do know that cells are used as starters and when the new cells are produced they use them. Teh same way that people pass on starter dough for friendship bread.
I would not eat the plant based meats they put together either . Look closely at how its made and whats in it .
ITS WORSE than the very food , the very meats themselves .
I had rather eat a fat ol cow any day than to eat those plant based meats .
OR i had rather eat the right kinds of pure vegetables and zero meat than to eat those plant based meats .
You take a good long read on the ingredients . PS be ready to GOOGLE cause there is a lot of junk
in there to read about .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe me , though the words of those ingredients have many syllables ,
IT AINT GOT hardly squat in it that is healthy and it has a lot of junk .
Thaykillinuslowly is one of the main ingredients .
Go look that up .
Or how about this . Donnaweatovit . ever heard of that . CAUSE ITS IN IT TOO .
OH wait , never mind that is just ol amigo explaining in me own words what is in it .
Donnaweatovit . simply means Do no eat of it
or thaykillinuslowly , THEY KILLING US SLOWLY .
But , seriously , DO LOOK at the ingredidents . THEN YOU GONNA SEe why on earth THIS gringo NO EAT IT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could not even read this article.
It literally made me nauseous just to think of cancer, since it eats & wastes the body.

Thanks for keeping us up on current events though.❤️
just the idea its grown in a lab makes me queasy .
I have a saying . Eat it as GOD MADE IT . Yes indeed . Eat pure and healthy vegetables
eat good meats . eat things in moderation .
AND do your best not to eat highly processed foods and highy refined sugars or breads and etc .
But , and this is THE KEY TO IT ALL . THE ONE THING i can tell us all
to eat of and to eat of daily is , THE GLORIOUS WORDS OF THE LORD .
CAUSE THAT MEAT IS SUPER GOOD FOR OUR SOUL . yeah . Now lift those hands
cause it is once again LORD PRAISING and LORD THANKING TIME in the building and round the world .

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Knowing the brand name of this product would help too. As would the label, lab grown meat. (from animal tumor cells)

What are they thinking? o_O :Oh no:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would not eat the plant based meats they put together either . Look closely at how its made and whats in it .
ITS WORSE than the very food , the very meats themselves .
I had rather eat a fat ol cow any day than to eat those plant based meats .
OR i had rather eat the right kinds of pure vegetables and zero meat than to eat those plant based meats .
You take a good long read on the ingredients . PS be ready to GOOGLE cause there is a lot of junk
in there to read about .
I bet there aren't many 7th Day Adventists living in big ole Texas :Laughingoutloud: I'd just give up eating meat of any kind and rely a lot on beans...glad God made them! Fresh fruits and veggies will be next...?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I bet there aren't many 7th Day Adventists living in big ole Texas :Laughingoutloud: I'd just give up eating meat of any kind and rely a lot on beans...glad God made them! Fresh fruits and veggies will be next...?
Actually there are . we have several adventist churches in our town alone .
I visited one a few times years ago . Tried to help a few .