Two Types Of Repenters That Find Damnation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The love that lasts for eternity has definitely been shed abroad in my own heart (Romans 5:5).

I know what scripture says but if that's what you want to respond fair enough, I can only go on your words, your explanation is it's a definitely, your funny when you open up

This is becoming tiring but I feel compelled to respond.

opps I forgot to include time travel, can you show me that one

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what scripture says but if that's what you want to respond fair enough, I can only go on your words, your explanation is it's a definitely, your funny when you open up

opps I forgot to include time travel, can you show me that one
I don't think it would be wise to reveal to you the secret of time travel. You're not worthy of knowing it.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I don't think it would be wise to reveal to you the secret of time travel. You're not worthy of knowing it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA It is not gonna work, you have to take that Secret to Jesus, But I think Its something you really need to deal with, with Jesus In private, it was against him so take it to him

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA It is not gonna work, you have to take that Secret to Jesus, But I think Its something you really need to deal with, with Jesus In private, it was against him so take it to him
Nothing against Him, He already knows it.

I'm not sure why He had someone send it back to me through a book that I found at Dodd's Book Store in Belmont Shore in 1985. Probably because I am a recipient of grace, is what I would understand.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Nothing against Him, He already knows it.

I'm not sure why He had someone send it back to me through a book that I found at Dodd's Book Store in Belmont Shore in 1985. Probably because I am a recipient of grace, is what I would understand.

I just try and be honest with you and you do this again.... I try to go to your conscience and you always Malfunction on me man, So hard having an honest discussion with you, you think God Sent a Sin back in a Book? oh man you confuse me ill deal with you later....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you think God Sent a Sin back in a Book?
No, He sent back a document that would help to deal with my sin. Or, rather, I think it was members of the body of Christ who sent back the document.

As for the secret of time travel, people from the future did in fact send it back to me...I don't think it is a sin.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
No, He sent back a document that would help to deal with my sin. Or, rather, I think it was members of the body of Christ who sent back the document.

As for the secret of time travel, people from the future did in fact send it back to me...I don't think it is a sin.

That's pretty outrageous, Everything you need to deal with sin is in the Bible, Anything outside of that is deception obviously

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's pretty outrageous, Everything you need to deal with sin is in the Bible, Anything outside of that is deception obviously
So, I assume that you believe in cessationism.

This is something that divides the church.

I think that you might even be a believer even though you believe thusly; however I think that you are also missing out on some good blessings; as you might reject words to you from the Lord that might come from the venue of the operation of a spiritual gift.

I would just caution you that if the Holy Spirit is saying something to you through someone's spiritual gift, that it may be that you are "hardening your heart" (Hebrews 3:7-8, Hebrews 3:15, Hebrews 4:7) by rejecting that word.

And also, that someone with a spiritual gift might even write down the word of wisdom or prophecy that is given to them by the Holy Spirit.

Of course we need discernment. This is why it is written in holy scripture,

1Th 5:20, Despise not prophesyings.
1Th 5:21, Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So, I assume that you believe in cessationism.

This is something that divides the church.

I think that you might even be a believer even though you believe thusly; however I think that you are also missing out on some good blessings; as you might reject words to you from the Lord that might come from the venue of the operation of a spiritual gift.

I would just caution you that if the Holy Spirit is saying something to you through someone's spiritual gift, that it may be that you are "hardening your heart" (Hebrews 3:7-8, Hebrews 3:15, Hebrews 4:7) by rejecting that word.

And also, that someone with a spiritual gift might even write down the word of wisdom or prophecy that is given to them by the Holy Spirit.

Of course we need discernment. This is why it is written in holy scripture,

1Th 5:20, Despise not prophesyings.
1Th 5:21, Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

You presume what I think then proceed based on your presumption..... you shouldn't do that. quite a deflection, I said Everything you need to deal with sin is in the Bible, Your response to that is telling, You think I'm missing out, you respond with a word of wisdom or prophecy, you tell me how a word of wisdom or prophesy can take sins away from outside scripture, your justification for your delusion shows the state your in, No presumptions needed. You have been lied to by the voices in your head, but how do you get someone that is blind and deceived to see.... Gods word can do that but you go yo other sources including your feelings, that's where the lies come from

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You presume what I think then proceed based on your presumption..... you shouldn't do that. quite a deflection, I said Everything you need to deal with sin is in the Bible, Your response to that is telling, You think I'm missing out, you respond with a word of wisdom or prophecy, you tell me how a word of wisdom or prophesy can take sins away from outside scripture, your justification for your delusion shows the state your in, No presumptions needed. You have been lied to by the voices in your head, but how do you get someone that is blind and deceived to see.... Gods word can do that but you go yo other sources including your feelings, that's where the lies come from
I do not ever believe the voices in my head; unless I see the entrance of a holy angel into the room; which appears as a pinpoint of light in view of my eyes.

I also have the gift of discernment (as was told me by a specific pastor); and therefore I have not been deceived by any of those voices. When they are demons I know that they are demons. Sometimes it takes a fee minutes before I can discern that; because they will tell the truth for a while in order to gain my confidence. But I know my Bible well enough to know when they are speaking a lie that is contrary to scripture.

And yes, words spoken by word of wisdom or prophecy are indeed from the Holy Spirit.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I do not ever believe the voices in my head; unless I see the entrance of a holy angel into the room; which appears as a pinpoint of light in view of my eyes.

I also have the gift of discernment (as was told me by a specific pastor); and therefore I have not been deceived by any of those voices. When they are demons I know that they are demons. Sometimes it takes a fee minutes before I can discern that; because they will tell the truth for a while in order to gain my confidence. But I know my Bible well enough to know when they are speaking a lie that is contrary to scripture.

And yes, words spoken by word of wisdom or prophecy are indeed from the Holy Spirit.

Try stay on track. words of wisdom cant take away sin. Only Jesus blood can, that's the point here if you haven't noticed. you are obsessed with your visitations you cant see past them, Look you start with you never believe the voices then say they tell you the truth for awhile, And you get upset when I say you are dealing with devils, your not been honest with yourself

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
words of wisdom cant take away sin. Only Jesus blood can,

Words of wisdom serve as an exhortation to repent so that a person can avail themselves of Jesus' blood.

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind

Acknowledging the existence of angels is not the same thing as worshiping them. Neither is having encounters with them.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Words of wisdom serve as an exhortation to repent so that a person can avail themselves of Jesus' blood.
Your playing games

Acknowledging the existence of angels is not the same thing as worshiping them. Neither is having encounters with them.
acknowledging them is different to inviting them in your bed and getting doctrines from them, They trick you and you cant tell the difference,

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I don't get doctrines from them; I get my doctrines from the Bible.
Thye point of this discussion is you said that you didn't get it from scripture it came from another document delivered by time travel your losing it or your playing games, but you are not staying on subject

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thye point of this discussion is you said that you didn't get it from scripture it came from another document delivered by time travel your losing it or your playing games, but you are not staying on subject
The document in question is absolutely in alignment with holy scripture.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We should make it a Christian slogan..."EVIL DOES NOT GO TO HEAVEN!!!"
Because there seems to be some confusion on this...
Heaven is for good people.
Hell is for evildoers.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Two Types Of Repenters That Find Damnation
Beats me why they would want to be looking for it!