Two Types Of Repenters That Find Damnation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Therefore, the Lord is saying to you that repentance is necessary for salvation through the blood of Christ. It is a condition for having it applied.

You probably don't like that idea because you want to continue sinning, and also believe that you are going to heaven. But I am not going to mince words or water down the gospel message for you just because you don't like it.

Yes you need to Go from Unbelief to putting your Faith in Jesus, That's repentance that saved, not your mangled definition of trying to stop sinning which you cant do so your argument is silly, What Sin do I just want to continue doing? I don't know what you are talking about

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol let's address the first point you accuse of Devils because I didn't believe your lying toungue? that's a fail, That's all you have?
Why are you behaving as an enemy?

Everyone can see the hatred that you are spewing.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
And how, do you think, does that happen?

For 2000 years the Church has taught that that happens at your Baptism...

Yes The Baptism Of the Holy spirit That Only Jesus Can do, John spoke about it, Water is a show of repentance Water Couldnt make anyone born again.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Why are you behaving as an enemy?

Everyone can see the hatred that you are spewing.
By being honest With you trying to save your soul? How can I get your attention without telling you the truth, You just don't like what you hear

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes The Baptism Of the Holy spirit That Only Jesus Can do, John spoke about it, Water is a show of repentance Water Couldnt make anyone born again.
The Holy Ghost is absolutely promised to all who repent and receive baptism in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth for the remission of sins (Acts of the Apostles 2:38-39).

Reactions: Philip James

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By being honest With you trying to save your soul? How can I get your attention without telling you the truth, You just don't like what you hear
I am very much already saved.

It is a sin to judge the salvation of other people (Matthew 7:1-5, Luke 6:41-42).

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Oh....are you claiming sinless perfection?

Really...Because I asked what sin You think I really want to get away with? When you believe the Gospel you understand what happens to your sin, completely different perspectives

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Hello HisLife,

Jesus answered, "Amen, amen, I say to you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and Spirit.

For 2000 years the bride has called all who wish it to the water...

The Spirit and the bride say, "Come." Let the hearer say, "Come." Let the one who thirsts come forward, and the one who wants it receive the gift of life-giving water.

You too! Are welcome to come to the wedding feast of the Lamb of God!

Peace be with you!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really...Because I asked what sin You think I really want to get away with? When you believe the Gospel you understand what happens to your sin, completely different perspectives
If you are not entirely sanctified then there are still some things that you need to surrender to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
If you are not entirely sanctified then there are still some things that you need to surrender to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.

Ok Well Goodluck with that journey, the deal you think you made the requirement is perfection, I know you are trying to set up a reaction but it's not something you understand, you haven't even got a charge, you want me to play your games, Think....How can you accuse a Dead Man and if the person is alive then who would you be accusing, You think I am mean to you but I only go on what you say, you condemn yourself

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok Well Goodluck with that journey, the deal you think you made the requirement is perfection, I know you are trying to set up a reaction but it's not something you understand, you haven't even got a charge, you want me to play your games, Think....How can you accuse a Dead Man and if the person is alive then who would you be accusing, You think I am mean to you but I only go on what you say, you condemn yourself
How do I condemn myself?

It is a promise of holy scripture that the Lord will sanctify me wholly and preserve my spirit and soul and body blameless unto the coming of my Lord Jesus Christ (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24).

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
How do I condemn myself?

It is a promise of holy scripture that the Lord will sanctify me wholly and preserve my spirit and soul and body blameless unto the coming of my Lord Jesus Christ (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24).

Preaching against The basic principle of the Gospel That Jesus Died for your sins. you don't leave it there, you add to it, You say not all sins Then create your own doctrines, Like water and lucky repentance, Then you put a standard on others that they will go to hell even tho you admit you make the same mistakes, So basically if you apply the standard you put on others to yourself you fail... by your teaching you would go to hell....Then there is your words Your confession to me your not sure if Jesus Died for all your sins, It is what it is... But when you stop hiding behind scriptures, your words in between show your heart, You Beleive The Gospel then you put faith in it, I'm hoping you will see it and stop teaching against it

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And also, the fact that I believe that God is able to sanctify me wholly in no way means that I don't believe that His precious blood doesn't cover my sins when I do sin.

My reason for wanting to live a holy life does not have to do with condemnation if I don't; but rather it has to do with the fact that when I live according to Romans 7:14-25, I am discontented with my walk (Romans 7:24)...I become afflicted in my conscience when I sin and for that reason the doctrine of entire sanctification is good news to me.

cont'd from #534.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
My reason for wanting to live a holy life does not have to do with condemnation if I don't; but rather it has to do with the fact that when I live according to Romans 7:14-25, I am discontented with my walk (Romans 7:24)...I become afflicted in my conscience when I sin and for that reason the doctrine of entire sanctification is good news to me.

Really? your reason is your feeling of discontent or content is in your walk wow Who doesn't feel better if they think they did right... and that's good news to you aye....you use such big words and then describe....rubbish...well I don't really know what to say.... How about driven out of Love, Have you really got a glimpse of the Meaning of the Gospel. I think It would Drive Love that lasts for eternity

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Preaching against The basic principle of the Gospel That Jesus Died for your sins.

I don't teach against that.

you don't leave it there, you add to it, You say not all sins

Hebrews 10:26-31 teaches us, if you take it at face value and literally, that if we commit willful sin after having received the knowledge of the truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins. And Hebrews 10:12 tells us that the sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross is a sacrifice for sins.

Can I help it that I take the scriptures at face value?

Am I wrong for doing so?

Then create your own doctrines, Like water and lucky repentance,

This is becoming tiring but I feel compelled to respond.

I believe that the Holy Ghost is absolutely promised to those who repent and receive baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins (Acts of the Apostles 2:38-39). i do not believe that the water has any magical properties to be able to save but I do believe that going under the water is the only accurate representation of being buried and risen with Christ. And I believe that baptism is an identification with the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ and therefore it is a confession of Jesus before men. And I believe that in that, it can be salvational (see Matthew 10:32, Luke 12:8).

I also believe that if anyone is a worker / doer of iniquity, they shall be cast into the furnace of everlasting fire (Matthew 13:41-42, Matthew 7:23, Matthew 25:41)

And I believe that we are born dead in trespasses and sins (Ephesians 2:1); and that therefore a part of the only way to be saved is to cease from being a worker / doer of iniquity; which means you must repent.

So, these are not my own doctrines but I got them from the Bible.

Then you put a standard on others that they will go to hell even tho you admit you make the same mistakes,

I don't think that I do that.

I do know that the blood of Jesus applies to those who believe; and that I believe and others don't. is this what you are talking about?

Then there is your words Your confession to me your not sure if Jesus Died for all your sins,

I would have to see that statement in its original context to be able to respond. I think that you are taking whatever I said out of context.

your words in between show your heart,

Correct...and I think that they show that it is "honest and good" (Luke 8:15)

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? your reason is your feeling of discontent or content is in your walk wow Who doesn't feel better if they think they did right... and that's good news to you aye....you use such big words and then describe....rubbish...well I don't really know what to say.... How about driven out of Love, Have you really got a glimpse of the Meaning of the Gospel. I think It would Drive Love that lasts for eternity
The love that lasts for eternity has definitely been shed abroad in my own heart (Romans 5:5).

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hebrews 10:26-31 teaches us, if you take it at face value and literally, that if we commit willful sin after having received the knowledge of the truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins. And Hebrews 10:12 tells us that the sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross is a sacrifice for sins.

Can I help it that I take the scriptures at face value?

Am I wrong for doing so?

You cant use scripture to try to deny other scripture, You have a verse that confuses you So you ignore plain other scriptures That rule your definition out, Let's Make it real simple, In the new testament What is the only Sin That God will not forgive man of?

Last edited: