Two Types Of Repenters That Find Damnation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It just goes to show that the principle of Matthew 7:1-5, Luke 6:41-42 is faithful.

Since @Blood Bought 1953 is the one who gave the $1,000 challenge to defeat his doctrine; and, when it was defeated, refused to pay up.

Lol.....you are just Salivating to get your hands on that $1000 , aren’t you ? The offer is STILL out there if they can show me in the KJV where it say “ Repent Of Sins to get Saved”...... I’ll actually EXPAND the offer.....I am not trying to say one has to put forth these Exact Words! That would be relying on a bit of a picky “ trick”....... I am declaring that not even the THoUGhT Of Repenting Of Sins to get Saved is Biblical.......It’s been by Grace and the Shed Blood Of an Innocent ever since God took care of Adam and Eve’s Sins way back in the very beginning if things.....It’s Pure Grace activated by Faith in Christ....everybody MUST REPENT ......just not Of Sins.....” Repenting” , as far as having any value in our Salvation means,” change your mind- Turn to God “

Jesus was eager to save all of his Jewish Crowds.....He lamented that He could not do it because the people would not “ come to me”.... the same thinking as “ Turn to Me”.....THAT TURNING to Him? THAT is the Repentance that counts for Salvation.....not overcoming Sins in a Flesh Body or being sorry for sins.....that good stuff is all on the other side of Salvation....you have the have the Holy Spirit in you to have+any hope of tackling sin.....

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since @Blood Bought 1953 is the one who gave the $1,000 challenge to defeat his doctrine; and, when it was defeated, refused to pay up.

Here we are now.....before an on- looking world....
Show everybody the verse that says “ You must Repent “ OF SINS” to be Saved”....Put up or shut up , Mr. Leaven Spreader

On a side note.....do you really think that “ repenting Of Sins” as opposed to “Believing the Gospel ” is God's Way Of Salvation? If you think THAT, you are as Lost as an Eskimo in TIME’s Square!
With that Truth in mind , why on EARTH would there be a verse in the Bible ( the One that you can’t find) that says that Repentance Saves? It would obliterate the entire Thinking behind the Bible ......Jesus is going to be Worshipped throughout Eternity .....
Why Worship “HIM” for things that “WE” do ? It doesn’t make any sense on any level......

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here we are now.....before an on- looking world....
Show everybody the verse that says “ You must Repent “ OF SINS” to be Saved”....Put up or shut up , Mr. Leaven Spreader

On a side note.....do you really think that “ repenting Of Sins” as opposed to “Believing the Gospel ” is God's Way Of Salvation? If you think THAT, you are as Lost as an Eskimo in TIME’s Square!
With that Truth in mind , why on EARTH would there be a verse in the Bible ( the One that you can’t find) that says that Repentance Saves? It would obliterate the entire Thinking behind the Bible ......Jesus is going to be Worshipped throughout Eternity .....
Why Worship “HIM” for things that “WE” do ? It doesn’t make any sense on any level......

LOL You still haven't answered the questions do, you support LGBTQ, abortion, drug use and legalization, homosexually and gay marriage.

Reactions: justbyfaith

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The offer is STILL out there if they can show me in the KJV where it say “ Repent Of Sins to get Saved”...... I’ll actually EXPAND the offer.....I am not trying to say one has to put forth these Exact Words!

Galatians 5:19-21 gives the understanding that one must cease to do the works of the flesh (i.e. repent) if he is going to inherit the kingdom of God.

Matthew 13:41-42, Matthew 7:23, Matthew 25:41 tells us implicitly that those who work / do iniquity shall be cast into the furnace of everlasting fire. Therefore, in order to avoid that horrible fate, one must cease from being a doer / worker of iniquity (repent).

And then, in Ezekiel 33:19 and its context in Ezekiel 33:11-20, we are also told what is the meaning of repentance; that it means to turn away from wickedness and do what is lawful and right.

Thus, many other verses, that speak of repentance, are referring to repentance by this definition.

But I don't believe you any more when you say that you are going to pay up.

I have already done so, multiple times now.

Of course we are to believe the gospel; which includes the exhortation to "repent of sins unto salvation"

Why Worship “HIM” for things that “WE” do ? It doesn’t make any sense on any level...

Jesus is the one who sets men free from sin (John 8:31-26). He gives us the victory (1 Corinthians 15:57) over sin.

Those of us who have really been redeemed shall in fact worship Him throughout all of eternity, for saving us, not only from the penalty of sins, but from their practice and power (Matthew 1:21, Titus 2:14).

Last edited:

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
LOL You still haven't answered the questions do, you support LGBTQ, abortion, drug use and legalization, homosexually and gay marriage.

Its a trick question, they do need support, they need help, they need to hear the truth, how could you not support them? should you just give up on them? If you didn't give them support how would you save anyone that was lost

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its a trick question, they do need support, they need help, they need to hear the truth, how could you not support them? should you just give up on them? If you didn't give them support how would you save anyone that was lost
The concept, the concept there Froggy. Teaching children to be drug users and demonstrate how to be homosexual at the next luau.
Whatz cha think?....Rib-it!

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I'm certain that you don't support their behaviour even though you might be contending for their salvation.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Romans 6:22-23, it should be clear that the fact that the gift of God is eternal life does not nullify the fact that the wages of sin is death; because part of the gift is that we are made free from sin. Therefore we do not earn the wages of sin any longer.

We have repented of sin and are now walking in freedom (John 8:31-36) and victory (1 Corinthians 15:57) over sin.

I can only preach the truth and hope that people will hearken to what I say and repent.

Each man is held accountable for what they hear.

In the end, I will be counted as a faithful servant because I gave to you the whole counsel of God; therefore your blood is no longer on my head if you refuse (forbear).

Eze 3:11, And go, get thee to them of the captivity, unto the children of thy people, and speak unto them, and tell them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear.

Eze 3:27, But when I speak with thee, I will open thy mouth, and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; He that heareth, let him hear; and he that forbeareth, let him forbear: for they are a rebellious house.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The concept, the concept there Froggy. Teaching children to be drug users and demonstrate how to be homosexual at the next luau.
Whatz cha think?....Rib-it!

I think it sounds like the worlds education system, The more important factor Is how to counter this worldly system your so fascinated with, It is where the truth of the word of God is crucial

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
In Romans 6:22-23, it should be clear that the fact that the gift of God is eternal life does not nullify the fact that the wages of sin is death; because part of the gift is that we are made free from sin. Therefore we do not earn the wages of sin any longer.

We have repented of sin and are now walking in freedom (John 8:31-36) and victory (1 Corinthians 15:57) over sin.

I can only preach the truth and hope that people will hearken to what I say and repent.

Each man is held accountable for what they hear.

In the end, I will be counted as a faithful servant because I gave to you the whole counsel of God; therefore your blood is no longer on my head if you refuse (forbear).

Did you just chuck that together so you could praise yourself? The Gift of God is eternal Life, you are Released from the consequences of Sin which is death, There is no earning When the context is payment and dept, it is erased and given as a gift, The Gift of God is eternal Life and it is given By His Grace, You are so out of your mind you claim you have freedom because you have repented of Sin, When you know deep down you haven't

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are so out of your mind you claim you have freedom because you have repented of Sin, When you know deep down you haven't
I am truly set free, my friend.

The context of Romans 6:23 tells us that a part of the gift of God, eternal life, is that we are made free from sin (Romans 6:22).

So, the wages of sin is still death; but we do not earn those wages because we don't commit sin; having been set free (John 8:31-36) and made victorious over sin (1 Corinthians 15:57) as born again believers in Christ (1 John 3:9) who abide in Christ (1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17).

If you disagree, then perhaps you need to get saved.

I can tell you how to do that...

Just surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ...receive Him as your Lord and Saviour (not just as your Saviour...for if He is not your Lord, He also is not your Saviour).

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I am truly set free, my friend.

The context of Romans 6:23 tells us that a part of the gift of God, eternal life, is that we are made free from sin (Romans 6:22).

So, the wages of sin is still death; but we do not earn those wages because we don't commit sin; having been set free (John 8:31-36) and made victorious over sin (1 Corinthians 15:57) as born again believers in Christ (1 John 3:9) who abide in Christ (1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17).

If you disagree, then perhaps you need to get saved.

I can tell you how to do that...

Just surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ...receive Him as your Lord and Saviour (not just as your Saviour...for if He is not your Lord, He also is not your Saviour).

What about that secret Sin that you have to wait for a time machine so you can go back and fix it because if you don't you won't make it? anyway, the point is your looking to yourself your looking to your works, Your not pointing to Christ and him crucified because you can't see past yourself, Now when you mock I will point out you don't meet any criteria of been a Christian so you can't speak on the things you don't understand, You do try to fit in but you are an imposter

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
, Now when you mock I will point out you don't meet any criteria of been a Christian so you can't speak on the things you don't understand

Hello HisLife,

That's pretty harsh..
Do you know his heart?

What is 'the citeria of been a christian'?

Peace be with you!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Reactions: justbyfaith

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about that secret Sin that you have to wait for a time machine so you can go back and fix it because if you don't you won't make it? anyway, the point is your looking to yourself your looking to your works, Your not pointing to Christ and him crucified because you can't see past yourself, Now when you mock I will point out you don't meet any criteria of been a Christian so you can't speak on the things you don't understand, You do try to fit in but you are an imposter
The time machine was already sent back from the future and corrected the problem.

Christ and Him crucified is the remedy for a sinful lifestyle.

An imposter? Who do you think I'm claiming to be?

Are you saying that you don't think that I am a believer in Christ? That would be a violation of the rules; but I don't think I will bring that to the moderators; I think I will bring it before God.

How is it that you think I am going to mock you? It is not my tendency to mock.

The fact is that you don't think that I am a Christian because you think that my tongues are of the devil.

There is hope for you....you can receive the equivalent of forgiveness (2 Samuel 14:14, Acts of the Apostles 3:19). But you must repent and confess your sin to the One you committed it against...the Holy Ghost; maybe even as He dwells within me.

Last edited:

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hello HisLife,

That's pretty harsh..
Do you know his heart?

What is 'the citeria of been a christian'?

Peace be with you!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

The criteria is been Born again. Yes I have dealt with him a lot, He told me he doesn't believe Jesus Died for all his Sins, among other things, But that explains enough

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The criteria is been Born again. Yes I have dealt with him a lot, He told me he doesn't believe Jesus Died for all his Sins, among other things, But that explains enough
I have said that I do believe that Jesus died for all of my sins because I don't commit willful sins.

So, you are misrepresenting me.

And, you are persecuting me because I believe what it says in Hebrews 10:26-31.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The time machine was already sent back from the future and corrected the problem.

Christ and Him crucified is the remedy for a sinful lifestyle.

An imposter? Who do you think I'm claiming to be?

Are you saying that you don't think that I am a believer in Christ? That would be a violation of the rules; but I don't think I will bring that to the moderators; I think I will bring it before God.

How is it that you think I am going to mock you? It is not my tendency to mock.

The fact is that you don't think that I am a Christian because you think that my tongues are of the devil.

There is hope for you....you can receive the equivalent of forgiveness (2 Samuel 14:14, Acts of the Apostles 3:19). But you must repent and confess your sin to the One you committed against...the Holy Spirit; maybe even as He dwells within me.

No there is no time machine it is your delusion you are under, And yes it was devils And as you admit it you have devils, as you put it sicc the mods on me, you do it often I couldn't care less, it's just what you do so do your thing as you will anyway...

No I don't think you believe in Christ we have been through this many times and I give you reasons why, You think you were saved by entering an agreement to do everything the bible Said...Fail you cant, Your not like Jesus, That won't work out well for you

The Fact is I don't think your a Christian Because you don't believe Jesus died for all your sins so you put your own Repentance of Sin alongside the Blood as you told me so that makes you an antichrist, An antichrist opposes what Jesus brought, Satan always tries to steal Jesus Glory

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No there is no time machine it is your delusion you are under, And yes it was devils And as you admit it you have devils, as you put it sicc the mods on me often I couldn't care less it's just what you do so do your thing as you will anyway...

No I don't think you believe in Christ we have been through this many times and I give you reasons why, You think you were saved by entering an agreement to do everything the bible Said...Fail you cant, Your not like Jesus, That won't work out well for you

The Fact is I don't think your a Christian Because you don't believe Jesus died for all your sins so you put your own Repentance of Sin alongside the Blood as you told me so that makes you an antichrist, An antichrist opposes what Jesus brought, Satan always tries to steal Jesus Glory

You have obviously been set against me by the devil that possessed you to blaspheme the Holy Ghost as He dwells within me when you said that the tongues that I typed out with my keyboard were devils coming out of me when in all reality it was the manifestation of a gift of the Holy Spirit.

You have become my forever enemy because of this; until and unless you avail yourself of God's offer to you of the equivalent of forgiveness. All you need to do is confess and repent.

Maybe it is the case that you were in fact possessed by a devil to do that and therefore you are not responsible for your behaviour.

The blood of Jesus does not only justify (as per Romans 5:9)...it also sanctifies (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanses us (believers) from all sin (1 John 1:7).

Do you think that it can be applied and not perform all of its functions?

Can it sanctify and cleanse; and not also justify?

Likewise, it cannot justify a man without also sanctifying and cleansing him.

And, Jesus is not going to sanctify and cleanse a man against his will; if he wants to continue in a lifestyle of sinning.

Since justification means sanctification and cleansing according to the above logic, that would indicate that a man must be willing to surrender to Christ if he is going to be justified (since you cannot have one without the other).

Therefore, the Lord is saying to you that repentance is necessary for salvation through the blood of Christ. It is a condition for having it applied.

You probably don't like that idea because you want to continue sinning, and also believe that you are going to heaven. But I am not going to mince words or water down the gospel message for you just because you don't like it.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You have obviously been set against me by the devil that possessed you to blaspheme the Holy Ghost as He dwells within me when you said that the tongues that I typed out with my keyboard were devils coming out of me when in all reality it was the manifestation of a gift of the Holy Spirit.

You have become my forever enemy because of this; until and unless you avail yourself of God's offer to you of the equivalent of forgiveness. All you need to do is confess and repent.

Maybe it is the case that you were in fact possessed by a devil to do that and therefore you are not responsible for your behaviour.

Lol let's address the first point you accuse of Devils because I didn't believe your lying toungue? that's a fail, That's all you have?