UFO'S Fact or Fiction

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are You A Believer In The Possibility Of Life Elsewhere?

• Total voters

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I certainly don't mean to undermine the importance of His work for our sake, restoring our relationship with Father. From our perspective that is the only way we can be prepared to participate with Him in all He is now doing to bring the FULLNESS of salvation into reality. But we need to realize being born again is a beginning.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
here is how John characterized why Jesus came....in simple terms...watch this because the implications are profound:

1 John 3:8 NKJV — He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I certainly don't mean to undermine the importance of His work for our sake, restoring our relationship with Father. From our perspective that is the only way we can be prepared to participate with Him in all He is now doing to bring the FULLNESS of salvation into reality. But we need to realize being born again is a beginning.
I think I understand what you're saying. I think you're trying to say it involves a walk with God throughout life and a constant continual growing in the spirit. Am I understanding right?

"For I am confident of this very thing, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Christ Jesus."

Sorry, for a minute I thought you meant for aliens, too! I was going to politely disagree.:D:D

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Son was manifested to destroy ALL THE WORKS OF YHE DEVIL....ALL. The pollution that tainted the spirit realm when Satan originally ally fell. The pollution that infested this three dimensional realm when Adam chose to disobey, the evil that led men to rebel even more seriously outlined in Genesis 6. The pollution inspired at the tower of Babel. Jesus came with the specific purpose of reversing ALL of that. And everything He is doing now, in our day, is bringing us closer to the full manifestation of the FULLNESS of our "salvation "

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
our salvation is not "complete. And it won't be complete until we are finally living in glorified Bodies like He now has, and Eden has been reunited with the earth again, as it was before men fell.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is moving now to take the next step to "fix" all of those things...and we need to begin understanding it...because He has a role for US to play in His ultimate purpose!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
our salvation is not "complete. And it won't be complete until we are finally living in glorified Bodies like He now has, and Eden has been reunited with the earth again, as it was before men fell.
Do you think though, possibly, while I do understand what you're saying, you state our salvation is not complete- that you might be undermining the words of Jesus Christ? Do you believe that when he said "It is finished," he meant it?

"And you have been made complete in Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority."

Reactions: HisLife

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I understand what you're saying. I think you're trying to say it involves a walk with God throughout life and a constant continual growing in the spirit. Am I understanding right?

"For I am confident of this very thing, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Christ Jesus."

Sorry, for a minute I thought you meant for aliens, too! I was going to politely disagree.:D:D

Hahaha! No ma'am :) "aliens" such as they are, ARE "works of the ddevil". :)

And we need to understand them, because destroying them, involves us.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think though, possibly, while I do understand what you're saying, you state our salvation is not complete- that you might be undermining the words of Jesus Christ? Do you believe that when he said "It is finished," he meant it?

"And you have been made complete in Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority."

Do you realize He says it is finished three different times in Scripture? What did He finish? At the cross, He FINISHED the redemption of mankind...that is DONE. NOTHING we can do can modify, add to, or take away from what HE did....finished in HIMSELF, and presented to us as a GIFT.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but there is more He intends to do, and when those things are fully manifested. He will say again "it is finished ".....twice more. I'm looking forward to both. :)

Reactions: DuckieLady

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe consider these:

Revelation 16:17 NKJV — Then the seventh angel
poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, “It is done!”

Revelation 21:6 NKJV — And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe consider these:

Revelation 16:17 NKJV — Then the seventh angel

poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, “It is done!”

Revelation 21:6 NKJV — And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.
Very interesting thank you.

I would have to say, I agree on a lot of your points, buUuUuUt..

The definition of salvation: deliverance from the power and effects of sin

Romans 8:9-11

I would have to say by that our salvation is complete by believing in Him.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a difficulty in explaining all this. I understand the perspective you are questioning from...and agree with it to be honest. The more detailed explanation is an expansion of what you mean, not an argument against it. His work at the cross made ALL of the fullness of His salvation possible. But we have this seemingly paradoxical reality of "already, but not yet". Let's look at this another way. Spirit, soul and body. The cross redeemed ALL THREE of those aspects of our existence.

1 Thessalonians 5:23 NKJV — Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a difficulty in explaining all this. I understand the perspective you are questioning from...and agree with it to be honest. The more detailed explanation is an expansion of what you mean, not an argument against it. His work at the cross made ALL of the fullness of His salvation possible. But we have this seemingly paradoxical reality of "already, but not yet". Let's look at this another way. Spirit, soul and body. The cross redeemed ALL THREE of those aspects of our existence.

1 Thessalonians 5:23 NKJV — Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
That is beautiful. Isn't he wonderful!

:):):):) What a great blessing.

I enjoyed this talk with you and I thank you for this conversation. I better get to bed but may the Lord be with you and I hope you have a great night. :D

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
our salvation deals with all three aspects of our existence....spirit, soul and body. But His salvation impacts each of those aspects on different ways...according to their nature