• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
saturday night i had a dream about a leopard that kept following me in a house. it ddint hurt me but it had its paws next to me at one point.
i had recurring dreams about big cats and its usually the same one. but this one was different.
i will keep the other dream to myself.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
saturday night i had a dream about a leopard that kept following me in a house. it ddint hurt me but it had its paws next to me at one point.
i had recurring dreams about big cats and its usually the same one. but this one was different.
i will keep the other dream to myself.
Sis, I have had many dreams about big cats ...usually, prowling, nearby watching...kinda threatening presence.

Do you have some sense of why you're having these dreams? Do you want to share the other dream with me in private message? It's up to you.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You might recall a series of dreams I shared with you and @TLHKAJ some time ago, @Jostler . I'm not about to share the details of those dreams on this forum, but you might remember the setting in those dreams: the ruins of a great city, technologically advanced in its day, overgrown with vegetation and populated with wildlife. In the midst of the ruined metropolis, enclaves of the most wonderful people lived. They were a joy to spend time with and they knew me well, even though I couldn't remember them no matter how hard I tried.

It was the same "world" featured in the story of KZ54.
i am glad this dream was a happy one. nice to have restful dreams when they come.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sis, I have had many dreams about big cats ...usually, prowling, nearby watching...kinda threatening presence.

Do you have some sense of why you're having these dreams? Do you want to share the other dream with me in private message? It's up to you.
i dont know why. but a news headline i saw today reminded me of this i think......

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Snakes figured in many of the dreams I experienced during my youth before I knew the Lord, and in visions after I knew Him. I'm a prolific dreamer and remember most in vivid detail, even those which unfolded while I was in a crib. How can I possibly forget them?

I'll share one that I haven't divulged before but I must begin with a trigger warning. The imagery in this dream is horrific and so there are details I won't reveal. This is all I'm going to share.

The sky was ashen and the air was thick with smoke. I found myself walking past piles of bones crawling with snakes; blood mingled with the dirt beneath my feet. I heard voices chanting in the distance and I was drawn to the sound... what I found at my destination was unspeakable.

They were wearing black robes, their faces hidden inside of cowls. They were chanting and moving like snakes in unison to a drumbeat I remembered hearing somewhere before. For some reason it was uncomfortably similar to the tempo a song that was popular on the radio at the time: "life's a snake," the singer crooned. "Watch the eyes."

I walked among the undulating robed figures until I arrived at a number of upright racks made of bone and leather. The robed figures working at these racks wore adornments that set them apart from the chanting dancers; a medallion suspended from a chain worn around the neck and a sash adorned with various symbols. They held the most unusual curved knives in their hands and while they weren't dancing in a manner similar to the others, their movements were nevertheless synchronized to the droning drumbeat. It was steady and repetitive, almost hypnotic in quality. Like a snake.

One of the figures at a rack beckoned me to come and witness their handiwork. She swiveled the rack around so I could view the spectacle with my own eyes.

It was my sister on the other side of the rack.

The dream ended with the following words burned into my mind: Rage is the answer. Rage is the answer.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Jostler

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I too often dream of snakes... huge pythons, oftentimes ...or at other times, small, sneaky snakes...

Reactions: Shattered

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fully believe that His desire is that we connect with others and receive from each other (give and receive). There are many areas of wounding that really can't be touched in the same way unless God uses "Jesus with skin on."

That's why I've made so much effort to share my story and bring awareness, in hopes that more believers will see the need for ministry in this area. God didn't create us to be alone. But I've been alone in my journey more often than not. I have been rejected by churches, even by my friends who said they loved me. After my children and I were hurt/assaulted on Mother's Day 2009 ...I sought help. I was told that they couldn't help me and I didn't belong there. This is not uncommon....it happens to survivors all the time.
Someone referred a therapist to me years ago. At that time I was experiencing "flooding" of memories. You know how hard that can be to handle. I called that therapist and told her just a little of what I was going through. She was silent for a moment and then said that she couldn't help me with that and wouldn't help me with it. It was like she knew there might be repercussions
for her if she got involved.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@lforest I have no memories of actual abductions. I do have memories of "UFOs" ...but I never remember an abduction. What I remember are the programming sessions they did with me and my mom using harmonics ...pulses and sounds that seem to penetrate every part of your mind/brain.
But I know that many survivors have abduction memories. Those are used as a cover ....and they create those cover memories in many ways. It doesn't mean they didn't happen. It just means they don't have the full truth and were led to believe lies (such as that these entities were/are "aliens").
For me, I always knew that whoever was behind the UFOs were not aliens.
They used the UFO abduction cover on me. They wanted me to believe that they were aliens instead of what they really were and the real reason that they abducted/kidnapped me. It took me a while to break through that layer, that screen memory. It was programming. But I did break through that and I learned who they really were, what they were doing and why they masqueraded as aliens. To hide the truth about who they really are. To hide their satanic activities. Many people believe that lie about aliens. They don't know that it's just a cover for satanic activities. But I guess they've been successful in convincing many, many people.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our own government admits to CIA mind control projects.
This reaches to the highest levels of the government. They know exactly what's going on. These evil people involved in Satanism and SRA etc. have contacts and protection from those in the highest levels. That's why they've gotten away with it for so long and continue to get away with it. While they vilify survivors and say that they have false memory syndrome or that they are mentally ill or that they are liars. etc etc Oh, I almost forgot. They also say that survivors are demonized too. That's what I was told when I asked the church I was going to at the time for help. They wanted to know what I did to attract demons. That it was my fault.

Last edited:

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, they know that certain things they do are so unthinkable, that no one would believe them...as seems to be the case here.
Yes, they are very smug about telling us that no one will believe us.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also from the CASRA.ORG.UK website:

SOME VERY IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE

Not every Satanist engages in SRA, but many of them do.

SRA is not the same as Paedophilia so it is best not to refer to SRA as Paedophilia or as Child Sex Abuse. SRA is in a category of its own and should be publicly referred to as SRA or as Satanist Ritual Abuse. SRA should be very clearly and publicly exposed for what it is, and not disguised as Paedophilia or Child Sex Abuse.
Child sexual abuse happens at satanic rituals, among other things. That's a large part of SRA.

Last edited:

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God knows all of the truth and where needed He will share it with those who need it to receive it. Never let up on your moment to moment, day to day, walk with Him. He is always able! Without Him, we can do nothing!

"And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved?
And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." Mark 10:26-27
Also these verses that have meaning to me as a survivor.

Luke 8:17 For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be made known and brought to light. 18 Pay attention, therefore, to how you listen.....
Isa. 29:15Woe to those who dig deep to hide their plans from the LORD.
In darkness they do their works and say, “Who sees us, and who will know?”16 You have turned things upside down,..
Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.
Eph. 5:11 Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose and rebuke them.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ and amadeus

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Livingstone
I recognize some programming commonalities that all MK survivors have, such as suicide programming. That is placed in to keep you in line should you break rules. It keeps alters in a state of trauma.

My first attempt at dying was at age 5. I did this often ...taking my pillow into my little brother's toy box (it had nails poking through), shutting the lid, and pulling the pillow down over my face in hopes I'd stop breathing and die. I couldn't tell you how many times I did that. Probably dozens, if not more. I did the same on my bed at night. I would go under the blanket with a pillow and hold it as tightly as I could. I must have learned somehow that this is a way to die. That was something that happened frequently at ages 5 to 7.

My next attempt after that was age 14 when I was in foster care. I had finally told someone about the sexual abuse by my father. I had spent all those years trying to protect my mother and not hurt her. But talking is not allowed. It is outside the rules. Many times when working through deprogramming, alters would show up with suicide programming ("time to die").
Yes, suicide programming. I almost didn't survive that.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I too often dream of snakes... huge pythons, oftentimes ...or at other times, small, sneaky snakes...
I really don't like snakes. They would put me in a wooden box with snakes and leave me in there for what seemed like forever.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i dreamed of snakes ...um maybe once or twice as really significant.
i been to the south for a time and it was never from that cos i never seen a snake once then.
but i dreamed of when we used to have a pool and they were really big like basilisk or eel like.