• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a conversation with @FluffyYellowDuck a couple of weeks ago I might bring to this thread if Fluffy doesn't object. I think I might have bored her to bits with it, but it kinda laid the foundation for the topic of "spirit, soul and body, which relates to understanding why Jesus doesn't take away our salvation because we sin after being born again....not even for very serious sins...including murder.

Committing suicide is muder...taking a life that is not mine to take. So it is serious and there are consequences...serious ones. But it's not loss of salvation.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 NKJV — Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.

Last edited:
Reactions: DuckieLady

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We were purchased by Jesus, at a huge cost....His life. We are now owned by Him. Our lives are His possession, not our own. Taking our own life is taking a life that isn't ours to take...it is murder....self murder.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so, I'd certainly hate to meet Him face to face for the first time when my last living act was murder. Not a fun idea...at all. But of all the serious consequences, loss of salvation isn't one of them.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friend i have not chided or rebuked anyone for getting to a place where death seems preferable to life. Many saints, very honored ones including Isaiah, Jonah, David and Job all reached that point and He did not rebuke them either. Nor have i.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it would be beneficial to take some time to worship...
@lilygrace @truthquest
Thank you TLHKAJ. This song is like a healing balm to my heart, soul, spirit and mind.

I had another nightmare last night. PTSD is hard to endure. I must continue to have faith and trust in the LORD and not forget his promises. I must again pray for the safety and protection of my sons, grandchildren and family. I must pray that the evil one and those who serve him will have their plans and traps destroyed that they have devised against us. They will not succeed. I will not give up nor be afraid.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you TLHKAJ. This song is like a healing balm to my heart, soul, spirit and mind.

I had another nightmare last night. PTSD is hard to endure. I must continue to have faith and trust in the LORD and not forget his promises. I must again pray for the safety and protection of my sons, grandchildren and family. I must pray that the evil one and those who serve him will have their plans and traps destroyed that they have devised against us. They will not succeed. I will not give up nor be afraid.

it is wonderful to be able to claim promises and know they are yours.
scripture can be a form of abuse by them even in non sra circumstances people use scripture to hurt and harm.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i went to church with a friend last night.
it was a good service.
no one really wears a mask there except a few.
it was nice to not be on virtual meetings

mark 5 was taught which has been used against me a few times.
i think he taught it well because he didnt necessarily say just cos people self harm now that they had demons or unsaved
i feel at peace.
if im not saved i want to know but still.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, yes! I can relate, @truthquest. Always praying for God to cover and keep my children and grandchildren, and deliver them from the plans of the enemy.

I'm sorry to hear about the nightmare and PTSD.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i went to church with a friend last night.
it was a good service.
no one really wears a mask there except a few.
it was nice to not be on virtual meetings

mark 5 was taught which has been used against me a few times.
i think he taught it well because he didnt necessarily say just cos people self harm now that they had demons or unsaved
i feel at peace.
if im not saved i want to know but still.
I'm always amazed when I hear of a positive church experience for survivors. So glad to hear you were able to have a good time.

Reactions: lilygrace

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
im confused because before i left for church the other night, my mom said "well you could have just learned to drive so you can have freedom" i feel confused because more often than not i felt like they ddint help me in life that much. it feels gaslighty to be told what i could have and could do.
and when i got home she asked about her and asked if she was my new best friend or something. i feel relieved she might not realize this woman's age because it could be worse if she thinks someone could "mother" me. which isnt happening.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i have been triggered since friday evening alittle bit. it wasnt the sermon.
i think thers been connections and pieces being put together more.
it hurts as i get right with the Lord, things still point to ..... "he" SA'd me..... im supposed to be a liar. God is supposed to expose me as a liar.
am i tricking myself into thinking im right with God? i dont know. i feel lost. i feel at peace but its probably a false peace...antichrist.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i have been triggered since friday evening alittle bit. it wasnt the sermon.
i think thers been connections and pieces being put together more.
it hurts as i get right with the Lord, things still point to ..... "he" SA'd me..... im supposed to be a liar. God is supposed to expose me as a liar.
am i tricking myself into thinking im right with God? i dont know. i feel lost. i feel at peace but its probably a false peace...antichrist.

Again, I hope I'm not offending anyone by responding here, Lilygrace, but I would just encourage you again. I know my God, and He is a God of Love, and also a God who is near to those who call on Him sincerely. And you strike me as very sincerely trying to do that. So just know that He is a forgiving God, and a just Judge. He knows everything you have been through and takes all of it into account. He doesn't judge you by the easy life that others may have had by comparison, and He forgives you where you are in hopes you will draw near to Him.

Don't concentrate on abusers, or those whom you think might or might not be. Just concentrate on Him, and believe that He is providing for you and will provide for you a way to walk with Him and become increasingly stronger spiritually, emotionally, mentally and in all ways. Just focus on Him, and pray to Him to take care of you and then trust Him to. Even if things may sometimes look as though He is not, trust me that He is, and that He will. But you have to stay in the scriptures and in prayer to be reminded of these things. Otherwise the enemy will cause you to doubt in God's love for you.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is up to God to reveal the truth. And as you said, you have gotten closer to God, the fact that you've been SA'd hasn't gone away. That's because it isn't a lie.

If you were believing a lie, God (as your Father) would reveal that to you. Sis ....your memories are true. I know how difficult this battle is, especially when you're surrounded by abusers. Survival is easier when denial is intact.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is up to God to reveal the truth. And as you said, you have gotten closer to God, the fact that you've been SA'd hasn't gone away. That's because it isn't a lie.

If you were believing a lie, God (as your Father) would reveal that to you. Sis ....your memories are true. I know how difficult this battle is, especially when you're surrounded by abusers. Survival is easier when denial is intact.
i guess so.... im still afraid of being evil.
thank you. sorry :(

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
im confused because before i left for church the other night, my mom said "well you could have just learned to drive so you can have freedom" i feel confused because more often than not i felt like they ddint help me in life that much. it feels gaslighty to be told what i could have and could do.
and when i got home she asked about her and asked if she was my new best friend or something. i feel relieved she might not realize this woman's age because it could be worse if she thinks someone could "mother" me. which isnt happening.
Yes, just to confirm... it is gaslighting.
I also want to share a bit of information about survivors and driving. I know many female survivors who never drove, and never had a license. They keep you in a position where you're totally dependent on them. This is not to say that all female survivors don't drive. But I know many who don't.

Also ...you may very well have alters who can and do drive. I was kept from having a license until I did it on my own apart from my husband, with the help of a friend....at age 27. But I know many female survivors who never have driven (in their front alters).

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@April_Rose I made a comment on the member, Pompadour's profile awhile back whose profile pic is a black Jaguar.

The reason behind my interest is because as a child of age 4, I was used on the altar as a gateway for fallen entities to enter our realm. These rituals were held at the Mayan pyramids, and involved daily infant sacrifice. This was a 3-day ritual, presided over by 2 nephilim entities. But as I was enduring those hours and hours of torture (for 3 days), my loyal friend....a black Jaguar who I was bonded to ....stayed at my head and watched over me. That is what kept me from completely losing my mind ...I focused intently on his eyes. He was like a loyal pet dog who guards over his human family. But he stayed there with me.

He looked like the one in Pomoadour's profile pic.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, yes! I can relate, @truthquest. Always praying for God to cover and keep my children and grandchildren, and deliver them from the plans of the enemy.

I'm sorry to hear about the nightmare and PTSD.
I know you can relate. You know quite well. I have prayed for any and all agreements, contracts, etc. to be made null and void, to be totally and completely destroyed and removed from my family for the sake of my generation as well as this present generation and all future ones. It is up to me to work hard to make my family aware of what we're dealing with because they don't know. I pray for the safety and protection of my family. There are so many like my family dealing with the same thing. Many of them aren't aware of it but there are others who are aware of exactly what we are all dealing with and it is spiritual warfare. That's why we have to keep our guard up and rely on God's power and not our own.

Last edited:

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it is wonderful to be able to claim promises and know they are yours.
scripture can be a form of abuse by them even in non sra circumstances people use scripture to hurt and harm.
Yes, scripture can be a form of abuse by them. They turn things upside down. They call good evil and evil good. They want to destroy our faith in God. I remember being told many times during their abuse and torture, where is your God now? They wanted me to doubt that God loved me and would help, protect and save me. But I'm still here and that's because God did save me from them and brought me through it all alive. It all served to strengthen my faith and trust in God.