• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys have experienced encounters with spiritual entities and knowing what the Bible says about them is critical to understanding what you have experienced. It's the truth that sets us free...and knowing the truth is fundamental to being free. This "homework will help us to know the truth.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm still gathering the bits and pieces from what my alters shared with me in the past related to this. I do believe that it is multilayered.
*End Times (NWO, camps, re-education, population reduction, introduction of a nephilim race, and antichrist)
*Some may be memories created by VR type technology in a programming session for the purpose of installing ideas and mindsets, and to build upon and layer in other aspects of programming.

Reactions: Jostler

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to ask you to watch that video I just posted. There are three more like it to watch later...about six hours of viewing. I think it will need some focus. You may not be able to get much out of these if you are distracted while you listen. I'm encouraging you to set time aside to focus on these, just you and the Lord. Expect Him, the Lord to teach you as you listen.

Last edited:

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It isn't worth discussing so never mind.
What specific topic are you saying isn't worth our attention? Can you clarify that for me? I might be able to explain why I think it is important...whatever it is. But I'd need to understand what you mean first?

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What he's saying (if I understand correctly) is that if you don't have a full idea of all that has happened right now, it will become more clear in stages.

I understood you to say that when asked, you said that it was your cousin who s-abused you and you didn't name your dad. Is that right? So now, they use that against you saying you're lying or made it up. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
yes. its correct. they use another situation against me however,

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Jostler

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why are those who denied all this, labeling it all conspiracy, suddenly coming forward with evidence that proves they exist? What you will see in this report is videos of "aircraft", collected by highly trained military pilots, using the most sophisticated imaging equipment we know of. Gone is the shaky, grainy cell phone shots that you see on YouTube. What will be presented in this Pentagon report, is evidence collected by very clear, visual, infrared, and radar track recordings. And not just momentary encounters. Some of these encounters took place for hours at a time, withe these "ships" playing tag with military pilots for hours at a time.
i filmed fireflies tonight that were better quality than these videos :p and they are still grainy

Reactions: Jostler and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i filmed fireflies tonight that were better quality than these videos :p and they are still grainy
Lol! Now that's pretty amazing in itself. I'd love to see that. I was outside filming fireflies and random lightning about 10 minutes before we came under that tornado warning a week or so back. Lol

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol! Now that's pretty amazing in itself. I'd love to see that. I was outside filming fireflies and random lightning about 10 minutes before we came under that tornado warning a week or so back. Lol
oh thats interesting cos my sister was like "what were you doing...why were you taking pictures outside?" lol
that sounds lovely. would love to get a cluster of them in the darkness another time.

Reactions: Jostler and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh thats interesting cos my sister was like "what were you doing...why were you taking pictures outside?" lol
I love it. It's good to find joy in simple things. I love things like that. My children know I love taking photos of the sky ... clouds, storms, sunsets, sunrises, etc. God's creation is beautiful.❤️ It's mind boggling to consider what He has in store for us in eternity! :)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but in seriousness i guess they will come out with edited cgi footage?
Perhaps ....but they may also disclose some videos of real interactions with "aliens" ....although they will not tell us the truth about who exactly these entities are.

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me try to clarify what I mean. I mean something very specific when I say "main stream mental health SYSTEM.... That does not mean all psychiatrists or psychologists are all cult controlled. And it does not mean that God will never lead a survivor to a psychologist for help. He has, and He does. I'm familiar with some of those examples too. In one case, a psychiatrist was significantly used to provide very important relief from deprogramming confusion, and sadly that kind of help was completely unavailable to this person when she sought it from "spiritual " (church) sources. I'm talking about a system, not individuals....and none of the caution limits what God might do to guide any person to for healing. But we better be "led". The landscape of the "system that survivors are thrust into, against their will, by outsiders....is fraught with traps...

It helps that you clarified the matter by specifying "mental health system," so my apologies if I missed that previously.

Modern behavioral health practice is harmful not only to us survivors, but also to those who don't from suffer DID and haven't experienced SRA/MK. Therefore I'm in agreement. The Lord gave me a counselor as part of His provision, saying I should listen to what he says and answer whatever questions he may have truthfully. That is my advice to others... if the Lord sends you, then go. If not, then don't.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It isn't worth discussing, brother.
Then I guess you and I won't be discussing it...whatever it is. I'm still left with needing to discuss things I think the Lord is telling me are important with others. All I can do with your objection is take note of it, and continue on with others as best I can discern how the Lord is leading me.

Reactions: Shattered

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's frustrating having to play "catch up" with alters, @Jostler . An alter starts something that I must apparently answer for so having nothing meaningful to contribute, I can only respond with "it's not worth discussing, never mind." I draw a blank, brother. I scroll back to put the pieces together and I still have no idea what it was all about.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a lot of activity among the elite cult around communicating with entities. Of course there is a lot of deception. There are the huge telescopes like on Mount Graham in Arizona, and also the VLT (very large telescope) and ELT (extremely large telescope), both in Chile. My alters told me about the these in 2015. My alters believed this was connected to the council of 13 (who are all nephilim heads of bloodlines) and some sort of "second coming" that the elites are looking for (which of course, Biblically speaking, is spoken of in Revelation ... "the eighth" spoken of in Revelation chapter 17).

Revelation 17:10-11 (KJV) And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother...maybe that isn't necessary. I know switching creates a lot of confusing circumstances to deal with. God will somehow sort it all out.. .He aways does.