• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's frustrating having to play "catch up" with alters, @Jostler . An alter starts something that I must apparently answer for so having nothing meaningful to contribute, I can only respond with "it's not worth discussing, never mind." I draw a blank, brother. I scroll back to put the pieces together and I still have no idea what it was all about.
Bless you ....my heart goes out to you! This clears up a lot. I'm sure @Jostler understands now.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
last night i deleted an old video i made and posted on my youtube. i forgot i did that? but in the video i was acting out that i was an alien. it kind of bothers me that i did that when it is basically a trigger to me now :/

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then I guess you and I won't be discussing it...whatever it is. I'm still left with needing to discuss things I think the Lord is telling me are important with others. All I can do with your objection is take note of it, and continue on with others as best I can discern how the Lord is leading me.

I'm not opposing you. I'm having to pick up the pieces and figure it out so I can furnish a satisfactory response to you, brother. I'm still rather mystified so my post about mental health care is my best effort at addressing whatever issue the alter had. Yes, I've been making progress but I'm not always aware of switching. I only experience co-presence with those alters whom I have "met," if that makes sense to you. This is not an excuse, but unless I'm aware of what an alter is thinking and feeling, I have no choice but play detective so I can figure it out. :)

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blinders are off now that I've (hopefully) addressed the mess stirred up yesterday. My apologies to everyone.

The UFO/alien program... yes, I've had experience with this like many of us survivors have. I ran into an old MUFON investigator many years ago (I think I told @TLHKAJ and @Jostler about this fellow). His opinion:

MKUltra is behind it.

Reactions: Jostler and TLHKAJ

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That old guy was the one who first introduced me to MKUltra. He was very interested in my background and family... he was convinced that my entire family was part of MKUltra.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blinders are off now that I've (hopefully) addressed the mess stirred up yesterday. My apologies to everyone.

The UFO/alien program... yes, I've had experience with this like many of us survivors have. I ran into an old MUFON investigator many years ago (I think I told @TLHKAJ and @Jostler about this fellow). His opinion:

MKUltra is behind it.
Yes, I can confirm that MK Ultra is behind it. I know a survivor who was used in MUFON and it is a front organization.

Reactions: Shattered

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i dont have a lot of experience with ET stuff
i liked the movie ET as a child yet dont even recall seeing the movie as a child. but i know i did. i was given an ET candle that i carried around until it melted.
mom said that i told her ET was looking in my window when i had a bedroom downstairs.
i also would see him walk through the door and in my room. it seemed like that stopped when i had a bedroom upstairs.

i met a man when i was 19 and he guarded area 51 and other places and celebrities. he got me into making pictures and such for him :( he abused children too.

i posted something that happened a few minutes ago. and also we what happened near the temperature?

Attachments

• weirdness.png
    weirdness.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Jostler and TLHKAJ

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's rather complicated to explain but I know that I'm in good company here. MKUltra and the cult are inseparable, which is why SRA and MKUltra are intertwined. The MUFON investigator steered clear of SRA and focused upon the MKUltra elements... but he didn't know any better. He had no clue.

When was the last time I remember a team visiting me? Southern California in the fall of 2010. I was asleep when they entered my apartment... I was awake and aware but couldn't move a muscle. I could see their flashlights in the hallway outside of my bedroom door so before I lost consciousness, I repeated the following to myself over and over again:

I will remember this, I will remember this, I will remember this!

But that was all I could remember.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Jostler

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MK Ultra programming is behind a whole bunch of the "alien" deception. But not all of it...

People who are having the ET programmed systems uncovered, are reporting many similar experiences. Many alters have been programmed to believe in, and are drawn to expecting a "second coming". But the "second coming" they expect is not the second coming of Jesus, as described in Revelation 19. Its a false "second coming". A very deceptive one. I think we can come to understand the deception much better through this discussion. That's why I think the discussion is worth the time it will take.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once these ET "ststems" of alters begin to come forward and experience co-presence....I think its safe to say that's happening because the Lord is allowing it, for the purpose of His healing process. It may seem confusing at the beginning, but He knows what He is doing....He always sorts out confusion with the truth eventually.

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i dont have a lot of experience with ET stuff
i liked the movie ET as a child yet dont even recall seeing the movie as a child. but i know i did. i was given an ET candle that i carried around until it melted.
mom said that i told her ET was looking in my window when i had a bedroom downstairs.
i also would see him walk through the door and in my room. it seemed like that stopped when i had a bedroom upstairs.

i met a man when i was 19 and he guarded area 51 and other places and celebrities. he got me into making pictures and such for him :( he abused children too.

i posted something that happened a few minutes ago. and also we what happened near the temperature?

I figured out that the aliens I was communicating with were unclean spirits. The same filthy liars who terrified me as a baby and child... who tempted me when I was 13 years old... and who masqueraded as "the elohim."

Oh yes, that's what they called themselves. The twisted truth? Their masters are fallen sons of God...

Reactions: Jostler

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord judged those fallen sons of God long ago. Relevant scripture: a decree of the Lord, a plea for justice and His judgment against the wicked ones.

Psalm 82

God stands in the congregation of the mighty;
He judges among the gods.
How long will you judge unjustly,
And show partiality to the wicked? Selah
Defend the poor and fatherless;
Do justice to the afflicted and needy.
Deliver the poor and needy;
Free them from the hand of the wicked.

They do not know, nor do they understand;
They walk about in darkness;
All the foundations of the earth are unstable.

I said, “You are gods,
And all of you are children of the Most High.
But you shall die like men,
And fall like one of the princes.”

Arise, O God, judge the earth;
For You shall inherit all nations.

Reactions: Monosy and Jostler

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I figured out that the aliens I was communicating with were unclean spirits. The same filthy liars who terrified me as a baby and child... who tempted me when I was 13 years old... and who masqueraded as "the elohim."

Oh yes, that's what they called themselves. The twisted truth? Their masters are fallen sons of God...

I'll repost those Heiser videos here in a second so they can be easily found again. Thats one thing Heiser is doing in those teachings. Defining exactly what "elohim" are, from the Bible. We need to know that...its critical theological understanding. Many survivors have had face to face encounters with embodied "elohim". A biblical understanding of exactly what those are is critical.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

i honestly was afraid of ET and at the same time cared about him. love seemed to grow to fear and then now a disgust.... it is weird. i dont necessarily remmember it but i do..... and i know it happened.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the link to the first "Supernatural " video I posted earlier:

[

If anyone is going ahead, here is part 2:

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
will you take extensions for doing any homework :p ?

idk i think i had a moment that i got more paranoid than i should. :( im willing to do stuff but i just need to slow down a little. :)

Reactions: Jostler

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i honestly was afraid of ET and at the same time cared about him. love seemed to grow to fear and then now a disgust.... it is weird. i dont necessarily remmember it but i do..... and i know it happened.

Lily, what you described here is common. Alters report they were programmed to love these aliens, and look forward to their planned "second coming ". As God begins to teach these alters the truth, they report feeling fear about them, and then disgust. Its a normal experience shared by many. Feeling an element of attraction to these creatures, while simultaneously feeling deep disgust with them is normal, and God eventually works through these conflicting emotions in time.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
will you take extensions for doing any homework :p ?

idk i think i had a moment that i got more paranoid than i should. :( im willing to do stuff but i just need to slow down a little. :)
honey, you take this homework assignment at the pace you are comfortable with. :) the Spirit will pace it in a way and at a pace you can handle...just keep at it...even if you can only take it in small bites...go at your pace. There is no time limit to meet. Go as He leads, at the pace He sets. I'll post these videos again in the future so they will be easy for you to find. Take them in at your pace.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MK Ultra programming is behind a whole bunch of the "alien" deception. But not all of it...

People who are having the ET programmed systems uncovered, are reporting many similar experiences. Many alters have been programmed to believe in, and are drawn to expecting a "second coming". But the "second coming" they expect is not the second coming of Jesus, as described in Revelation 19. Its a false "second coming". A very deceptive one. I think we can come to understand the deception much better through this discussion. That's why I think the discussion is worth the time it will take.
I know we have discussed this a hundred times. But did you see my post?
Understanding MPD/DID & SRA/MK