Unethical mRNA Vaccine - Input from a Biochemist.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the results of those Vaccine trials are going to be horrible side effects. This method has failed miserably with this class of virus EVERY time previously. If it actually works without the side effects I won't be just shocked...I will be declaring a miracle!
You realize this type of vaccine is how most other vaccines are and have always been? Whole or subunit virus particles that have been weakened or inactivated?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You realize this type of vaccine is how most other vaccines are and have always been? Whole or subunit virus particles that have been weakened or inactivated?
No...there are three different methods for making Vaccines. You have only mentioned one.

And how does a construction worker know this stuff and yet a biochemist doesn't?

Wanna come up with a good answer for that?

Or ignore it like every other telling question I've put to you...

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I recall hearing that the vaccine companies are being given special immunity from liability. I found these articles.

You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won't compensate you for damages either

KEY POINTS
  • Under the PREP Act, companies like Pfizer and Moderna have total immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.
  • A little-known government program provides benefits to people who can prove they suffered serious injury from a vaccine.
  • That program rarely pays, covering just 29 claims over the last decade.
If you experience severe side effects after getting a Covidvaccine, lawyers tell CNBC there is basically no one to blame in a U.S. court of law.

The federal government has granted companies like Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.

“It is very rare for a blanket immunity law to be passed,” said Rogge Dunn, a Dallas labor and employment attorney. “Pharmaceutical companies typically aren’t offered much liability protection under the law.“

You also can’t sue the Food and Drug Administration for authorizing a vaccine for emergency use, nor can you hold your employer accountable if they mandate inoculation as a condition of employment.

Congress created a fund specifically to help cover lost wages and out-of-pocket medical expenses for people who have been irreparably harmed by a “covered countermeasure,” such as a vaccine. But it is difficult to use and rarely pays. Attorneys say it has compensated less than 6% of the claims filed in the last decade.

AstraZeneca to be exempt from coronavirus vaccine liability claims in most countries

My point is that this information, and these policies are not new. They weren't cooked up in haste just when Covid came long.

The PREP act has been around for 15 years.

Nobody gets "compensated by the government" for vaccine injuries as it is. They go through the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP). This program has been around for 35 years.

So, let's stop acting as though the government threw together some new policies and laws JUST to protect big pharma from Covid vaccine injuries, because that's not the case. If there's some other information out there that I'm just not aware of, I'm willing to hear about it :)

Reactions: JohnDB

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No...there are three different methods for making Vaccines. You have only mentioned one.

And how does a construction worker know this stuff and yet a biochemist doesn't?

Wanna come up with a good answer for that?

Or ignore it like every other telling question I've put to you...
Look man, if you want the mRNA feel free to take it. I’m not stopping you. I will pray for you however, because I can see that you only seek to reply as an attempt to belittle my voice and my education. I am only here to share my science knowledge and share my opinion on how this may impact followers of Christ. If you don’t like what I say, feel free to ignore it. You will find nothing incorrect that I have shared and if you are able to prove me wrong, I will retract or edit invalid remarks. I only wish to share the truth based on scientific fact, and relate this to my interpretation of the Bible. I will no longer be replying to petty personal attacks. Thank you and God bless.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look man, if you want the mRNA feel free to take it. I’m not stopping you. I will pray for you however, because I can see that you only seek to reply as an attempt to belittle my voice and my education. I am only here to share my science knowledge and share my opinion on how this may impact followers of Christ. If you don’t like what I say, feel free to ignore it. You will find nothing incorrect that I have shared and if you are able to prove me wrong, I will retract or edit invalid remarks. I only wish to share the truth based on scientific fact, and relate this to my interpretation of the Bible. I will no longer be replying to petty personal attacks. Thank you and God bless.
Sidestepping and deflection...yep...seen this coming a mile away.

Why not just admit you aren't who you claim to be? Why not admit some dumb construction worker knows more than you on the subject at hand?

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point is that this information, and these policies are not new. They weren't cooked up in haste just when Covid came long.

Nobody gets "compensated by the government" for vaccine injuries as it is. They go through the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP). This program has been around for 35 years.

So, let's stop acting as though the government threw together some new policies and laws JUST to protect big pharma from Covid vaccine injuries, because that's not the case. If there's some other information out there that I'm just not aware of, I'm willing to hear about it :)
I didnt realize this has been a thing for a while. I edited the post! However, it doesn’t change anything for me. Now it stretches this to all vaccines, as I believe any company should be held liable for their products

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt realize this has been a thing for a while. I edited the post! However, it doesn’t change anything for me. Now it stretches this to all vaccines, as I believe any company should be held liable for their products
Imagine the laundry list of things that someone in your position should know but doesn't that is being revealed about yourself with each post.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

I'm new here! Just a brief introduction before I discuss this vaccine. I apologize if this post is long, but it may be worth your time, and feedback is much appreciated.

I am a PhD student, and my research is in cancer where I have assisted my lab in discovering bioenergetic mechanisms in cancers that allow for unlimited growth potential. After discovering that the basis of cancer growth is chronic inflammatory signaling that leads to a dysfunctional mitochondrial bioenergetic program, I began studying phytonutrients due to their anti-inflammatory properties. Long story short, I have found that many phytonutrients do exactly what you would want a drug to do if you were trying to treat cancer, and yet they are totally free to us by consuming raw plant products. God knew what he was doing when he created nature, so please remember that before eating processed and man-modified foods that are stripped of phytonutrients. These plant-based chemicals truly do serve a purpose.

Now onto the vaccine..

Our DNA us used to form RNA that is then used to make proteins. While this mRNA vaccine does not alter your DNA, it adds mRNA to your cells which is still genetic material that encodes for proteins. This particular mRNA is translated by your cells to create the spike protein of the Covid-19 virus. Your cells then take this protein and express it on their own surfaces. This is adding a foreign protein to your cells. We aren't calling it "genetic modification" by a technicality that your DNA isnt altered when the reality is, you are still adding instructions for proteins that are not contained within your biological programming. I don't see a big difference here outside of semantics.

A big issue with this vaccine and all vaccines that is being widely overlooked is the ethical dilemma we are facing. The drug companies are granted immunity from legal repercussions in the event a vaccine harms someone. From a quick google search, you can see that 23 people have recently died in Norway from the mRNA vaccine and approximately 55 people in the United States. Typically, if you take a medicine that is harmful, you are entitled to lawsuits to cover damages. However, vaccine companies are not held liable, which means that product safety can not be trusted. There are no ramifications in the event batches of these vaccines are botched. There are no ramifications if there end up being long term side effects. Checks and balances are being thwarted to keep costs low, and our liberties are being held over our heads to coerce us into taking this injection. I do not yet see how we as Christians can support this.

I appreciate the time you took reading. Feel free to leave your thoughts here as well.

HI JTH,

I appreciate your post. I just recently had a long conversation with someone who is terrified of the vaccine because the mRNA method is new. I am not in the field but I have studied the vaccine some. Correct me if I am wrong.

The mRNA that attaches itself is a specifically coded mRNA to prohibit the virus from attaching itself and replicating in our cells. What I understand is it is simply a code added to our RNA to create or block a certain protein from attaching itself- in this case SARS2 C-19 thus killing th e virus in us and giving us an immunity8 because it allows antibodies to be created to attack teh virus and build internal immunity.

Am I wrong in these conclusions I have drawn fron what I have looked at?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HI JTH,

I appreciate your post. I just recently had a long conversation with someone who is terrified of the vaccine because the mRNA method is new. I am not in the field but I have studied the vaccine some. Correct me if I am wrong.

The mRNA that attaches itself is a specifically coded mRNA to prohibit the virus from attaching itself and replicating in our cells. What I understand is it is simply a code added to our RNA to create or block a certain protein from attaching itself- in this case SARS2 C-19 thus killing th e virus in us and giving us an immunity8 because it allows antibodies to be created to attack teh virus and build internal immunity.

Some...but not completely off.
You have a Better understanding than what the OP has.
Basically it's RNA that sends a message to our immune systems to detect, remember, and produce antibodies...which then gives us protection against the spike proteins of this virus.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HI JTH,

No sir, the mRNA vaccine encodes for the spike protein of the virus. The mRNA enters our cells and our cells translate it into the spike protein. The spike protein is then expressed on our cell plasma membranes and our immune system makes recognizes them as foreign and makes antibodies to attack the covid virus. This is exactly what I have stated previously. See the CDC link below for a regurgitation.

Understanding and Explaining mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No sir, the mRNA vaccine encodes for the spike protein of the virus. The mRNA enters our cells and our cells translate it into the spike protein. The spike protein is then expressed on our cell plasma membranes and our immune system makes recognizes them as foreign and makes antibodies to attack the covid virus. This is exactly what I have stated previously. See the CDC link below for a regurgitation.

Understanding and Explaining mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC

So then this is like a typical vaccine in that we are injected with a non lethal form of covid and our immune system does the rest?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not acting, dear. You must not have carefully read both articles I posted links to.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then this is like a typical vaccine in that we are injected with a non lethal form of covid and our immune system does the rest?
No this is not a typical vaccine like that. This is mRNA that physically enters our cells and then makes our cells express a foreign protein (the spike protein) on their own surfaces.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No this is not a typical vaccine like that. This is mRNA that physically enters our cells and then makes our cells express a foreign protein (the spike protein) on their own surfaces.

But it acts like a typical vaccine in that we are injected with a portion of the virus (this spike protein) that allows our cells to create antibodies and thus immunity.

What I would like to know is this injection of mRNA re writes our cells writing avility and thuis creating a permanent new cell structure or does normal cell reproduction reads this as a foreign entity to human DNA and RNA and simply does not replicate it after time.

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not acting, dear. You must not have carefully read both articles I posted links to.

Can you show me, in either article, where a new law/policy was created within the past 12 months, specifically to protect Covid vaccine manufacturers?

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But it acts like a typical vaccine in that we are injected with a portion of the virus (this spike protein) that allows our cells to create antibodies and thus immunity.

What I would like to know is this injection of mRNA re writes our cells writing avility and thuis creating a permanent new cell structure or does normal cell reproduction reads this as a foreign entity to human DNA and RNA and simply does not replicate it after time.
No, it does not act like a typical vaccine. The mRNA enters your cells and your cells read its coding and create the spike protein. Your own cells then express this spike protein in their surface and your immune cells then detect foreign cells by detecting your own cells that express the spike protein. It is not a normal vaccine where they inject a covid virus and then your cells make antibodies and fight it off. It turns your own cells into the “foreign invader” essentially, by making them express a spike protein from the covid vaccine that your immune cells detect. The mRNA in theory gets degraded but I have not seen any papers so far on how long it remains in the cell. The mRNA was modified to evade degradation by inserting pseudouridine in place of its uridine groups. But it should not be permanent or alter your DNA.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

No, not like that.

mRNA is not a protein itself, but an instruction to the cell to make a protein. The precise protein that is made depends on the sequence of nucleotides in the mRNA. It gets processed by the cell's protein-making factory, which churns out the protein (in this case the COVID spike protein). The mRNA is destroyed at the end, so its action is temporary. The structure of the cell is not changed in the course of all this, and the mRNA never gets anywhere near our DNA.

Because the spike protein is recognised by the body as "foreign", the immune system starts making antibodies to it. This takes 2-3 weeks. After that time, the antibodies remove the spike protein from the body and everything goes back to as it was before - except that you now have antibodies to COVID.

Neat, isn't it! I'm hoping to get my own vaccine sometime next month (when I've worked my way up the queue)