Unethical mRNA Vaccine - Input from a Biochemist.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just answer the question with a yes or no. Have you had any COVID vaccines?
Antivaxer!
Covid denier
Conspiracy theorist!
Gonna find you in jail when we find you trying to assassinate a political leader?

See I can falsely label you just as easily.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Antivaxer!
Covid denier
Conspiracy theorist!
Gonna find you in jail when we find you trying to assassinate a political leader?

See I can falsely label you just as easily.
This is your response to my question as to whether you’ve had a COVID vaccine??? Well, okie dokie then.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Mosheli

Jul 2, 2020
Wellington
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I am a PhD student, and my research is in cancer where I have assisted my lab in discovering bioenergetic mechanisms in cancers that allow for unlimited growth potential. After discovering that the basis of cancer growth is chronic inflammatory signaling that leads to a dysfunctional mitochondrial bioenergetic program, I began studying phytonutrients due to their anti-inflammatory properties. Long story short, I have found that many phytonutrients do exactly what you would want a drug to do if you were trying to treat cancer, and yet they are totally free to us by consuming raw plant products. God knew what he was doing when he created nature, so please remember that before eating processed and man-modified foods that are stripped of phytonutrients. These plant-based chemicals truly do serve a purpose.

This is more confirmation of what I've heard from other sources like the Halleluyah Diet that a raw fruit and vegetables diet helps cure cancer.
But the problem I have found with this is that they spray and fluoridate vegetables and fruit, especially "leafy greens" which are supposed to be good. Even "organics" admit they can and do spray or dust/powder, and what "organic" fruit/veges I've tried there seems something wrong like maybe fluoridated or something. (And its not just spray and fluoridation either, there are other unnatural things like pipless citris fruit.)
Of course its not so bad if you are in a place where you are able to have your own garden, but some of us are not.
Also our bodies can't digest some raw vegetables and they have to be cooked a little.

Last edited:
Reactions: soul man

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it a conspiracy theory when these people are openly telling you about it? Klaus Schwab leader of the world economic forum? Conspiracy? Yes. Theory? No. I can’t help if you don’t look it up yourself.
Sadly it seems folks just trust whatever govt mighty and the news says .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which means that you prefer propaganda and nonsense to the truth.
True or false . Did they admit that this was a highly experimental vaccine and that some safety steps had to be overlooked
to get it out quicker .
True of false . has the vaccine been tested on long term effects . Do they really know , what those will be down the road .
Ps . now i am gonna give myself a trivia question .
Am i gonna take this vaccine . NO WAY , NO HOW . PEROID .

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh they have tried high antioxidant diets and tried all kinds of ways to get cancer patients to ingest large quantities of this stuff...

All except for 4 died...out of the hundreds who tried it.

Sorry but the numbers don't bear out for this working.

Eating a variety of foods that includes fruit, vegetables (including leafy greens) and grains along with proteins is good.

But cancer is not as much a mystery as it once was. Yes it's serious. But many of them today are just a bunch of prescription pills and get back to work.

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is more confirmation of what I've heard from other sources like the Halleluyah Diet that a raw fruit and vegetables diet helps cure cancer.
But the problem I have found with this is that they spray and fluoridate vegetables and fruit, especially "leafy greens" which are supposed to be good. Even "organics" admit they can and do spray or dust/powder, and what "organic" fruit/veges I've tried there seems something wrong like maybe fluoridated or something. (And its not just spray and fluoridation either, there are other unnatural things like pipless citris fruit.)
Of course its not so bad if you are in a place where you are able to have your own garden, but some of us are not.
Also our bodies can't digest some raw vegetables and they have to be cooked a little.

There are better organics around for people. Have you had a tomatoe from your garden and one from a store. You cannot compare the two, not to say you were but you made abroad statement on organics so I was wondering if you had ever tried the difference.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some foods are good to be lightly cooked because this can activate some of the ingredients as well. It’s about having a variety, because each phytonutrient has its own specific effects on cell function and these all can work together to help decrease inflammation which is what drives cancer cell growth. Likewise, herbal supplements are available as well for those who cannot consume specific foods, you just need to coordinate with a physician because herbal and synthetic medicines can sometimes interact.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, not like that.

mRNA is not a protein itself, but an instruction to the cell to make a protein. The precise protein that is made depends on the sequence of nucleotides in the mRNA. It gets processed by the cell's protein-making factory, which churns out the protein (in this case the COVID spike protein). The mRNA is destroyed at the end, so its action is temporary. The structure of the cell is not changed in the course of all this, and the mRNA never gets anywhere near our DNA.

Because the spike protein is recognised by the body as "foreign", the immune system starts making antibodies to it. This takes 2-3 weeks. After that time, the antibodies remove the spike protein from the body and everything goes back to as it was before - except that you now have antibodies to COVID.

Neat, isn't it! I'm hoping to get my own vaccine sometime next month (when I've worked my way up the queue)
According to what I’ve seen, the structure of our own cells are changed because they display the spike protein on their own surfaces.

see the cdc link -
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/downloads/healthcare-professionals-mRNA.pdf

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, not like that.

mRNA is not a protein itself, but an instruction to the cell to make a protein. The precise protein that is made depends on the sequence of nucleotides in the mRNA. It gets processed by the cell's protein-making factory, which churns out the protein (in this case the COVID spike protein). The mRNA is destroyed at the end, so its action is temporary. The structure of the cell is not changed in the course of all this, and the mRNA never gets anywhere near our DNA.

Because the spike protein is recognised by the body as "foreign", the immune system starts making antibodies to it. This takes 2-3 weeks. After that time, the antibodies remove the spike protein from the body and everything goes back to as it was before - except that you now have antibodies to COVID.

Neat, isn't it! I'm hoping to get my own vaccine sometime next month (when I've worked my way up the queue)

Having 4 co- morbidities, I am first in line in my state come February! I will be at my local CVS when the doors open.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it does not act like a typical vaccine. The mRNA enters your cells and your cells read its coding and create the spike protein. Your own cells then express this spike protein in their surface and your immune cells then detect foreign cells by detecting your own cells that express the spike protein. It is not a normal vaccine where they inject a covid virus and then your cells make antibodies and fight it off. It turns your own cells into the “foreign invader” essentially, by making them express a spike protein from the covid vaccine that your immune cells detect. The mRNA in theory gets degraded but I have not seen any papers so far on how long it remains in the cell. The mRNA was modified to evade degradation by inserting pseudouridine in place of its uridine groups. But it should not be permanent or alter your DNA.

Well you guys are more knowledgeable than me. but to me it is just a different way of doing the same thing. We are given the spike protein of covid which attaches to our cells. They body detects this attachment as an invader and then fights it off! we are given a protion of teh virus and how it acts in our body is different than a normal vaccine, but the result is the same. In both the body recognizes an invader, attacks it and builds antibodies against it.

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some may remember big Jack Cole, great preacher of his day. At a preacher convention the message was "we should fast and pray." When big Jack spoke he said " brethren that's well and good, but I think I will eat and believe God haha big Jack.

Reactions: UnrulyBeauty

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And where is the problem with this.
The problems are a few things. Scientifically speaking, there are no long term studies so if there are long term consequences, we won’t know until a lot of people have been vaccinated. Likewise, there have been concerns raised about autoimmune diseases forming because of this, since your own cells are targeted as the “foreign invader”, and thus it isnt outside of the realm of possibility to wonder if antibodies to self-antigens are created from this as well. Now, there is no evidence for that yet, besides a case or two here and there that haven’t been fully investigated. I personally would like to seem some studies on the production of antibodies to self-antigens to show this isnt a side effect, but I am not aware of any studies as of yet. That would be my biggest concern here scientifically speaking.

Spiritually speaking, I would never take foreign genetic material. I would never allow man to insert a foreign mRNA into my cells. When God made my DNA he knew best for me to fulfill his purposes. I will not allow man to insert their own foreign coding into my cell to override, even temporarily, my biological programming. Not a chance.

Reactions: jshiii

Mosheli

Jul 2, 2020
Wellington
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Sorry if this is slightly off topic but I wasn't sure it was worth starting a new thread.

"There are better organics around for people. Have you had a tomatoe from your garden and one from a store. You cannot compare the two, not to say you were but you made abroad statement on organics so I was wondering if you had ever tried the difference."

Is the store nonorganic or organic? Do you consider "organic" own garden and "organic" store as same/equal?
By "you can not compare" do you mean one can not compare to the other because the difference is great (and which one is better/worse), or one can't compare because there is no difference?
But I'll assume that you mean "organic" own garden ones are better than non-organic store ones. I agree with this (except that I don't agree with the label organic being used equally for own garden and for organic store).
But what I was saying is that "organic" store veges/fruit seem to have something wrong with them as if fluoridated or something. And "organic" farmers/stores admit they can and do spray or powder/dust.
Unfortunately I am not able to have my own garden in the place where I am stuck. But I have sometimes had wild fruit, and sometimes tasted veges/fruit from someone's garden, and I had a lemon tree at the last place I lived, and I agree there is a difference between own garden ones and non-organic store ones (own garden ones better), but there is also a difference between own garden ones and "organic" store ones too (own garden ones better).
I've tried all the "organic" shops/services around here in local NZ and all have the same something seems to be wrong with the food as if fluoridated or something. Not so much with things like lentils, but more with fruit and veges etc.
I'm allergic to tomatoes except for tomato passata & soup & sauce (maybe its the seeds I'm allergic to).

"Some foods are good to be lightly cooked because this can activate some of the ingredients as well. It’s about having a variety, because each phytonutrient has its own specific effects on cell function and these all can work together to help decrease inflammation which is what drives cancer cell growth. Likewise, herbal supplements are available as well for those who cannot consume specific foods, you just need to coordinate with a physician because herbal and synthetic medicines can sometimes interact."

Yes but its all very well people telling us that veges & fruit are important, but they know they are sprayed and fluoridated, so we either have to go without or we have to eat sprayed/fluoridated veges/fruit (if we aren't able to have own garden).

Physcians mostly only deal in pathology and medication/surgery and physiology. They don't deal in holistic health. No Dr ever told me about things like heavy metals in water sitting in tap fittings, fluoridation, mercury fillings, stress, allergies, etc.

"Oh they have tried high antioxidant diets and tried all kinds of ways to get cancer patients to ingest large quantities of this stuff...
All except for 4 died...out of the hundreds who tried it.
Sorry but the numbers don't bear out for this working.
Eating a variety of foods that includes fruit, vegetables (including leafy greens) and grains along with proteins is good.
But cancer is not as much a mystery as it once was. Yes it's serious. But many of them today are just a bunch of prescription pills and get back to work."

I wasn't saying anything contrary to a variety diet. I agree that we need variety like Dr Breverman's "rainbow diet". As well as a holistic healthy life in all aspects (diet/nutrition, exercise, etc). We were just saying that there is some evidence that (raw) vegetables and fruit are valuable for helping heal/prevent cancer. Drs told my friend and me that leafy greens are important.

You always seem to be just so hardcore pro "science" as the all right solution to everything and anti all who doubts or suggests anything uncoventional.

Are you saying the Halleluyah Diet founder lied that a raw fruit & veges diet healed his cancer?

If "science" is all so good/great then how come they are not addressing the root causes? Maybe alot of cancer is being caused by spraying veges/fruits, &/or by fluoridation, &/or &/or by traffic fumes, &/or meat eating (or lack of B12), &/or diet/nutrition, &/or radiation (microwaves, tvs, smartmeters, 5g, food irradiation, nuclear/atomic/Fukushima), &/or by sin. My mother got lung cancer and then brain cancer, and I was able to list the probable causes. And I know a number of people who got cancer who had things in common like microwaves. So I am sure I am not wrong about some of the possible causes.

Humans can't become gods through science. The bible warns that they will work signs and wonders, and "666 is man becoming god". Science can be used for slavery (eg fluoridation), and they are misusing science so they can continue to do unnatural unGodly things (like using fluoridation so they can keep heaping sugar in foods). Knowledge puffs up.

Scientific tests are not always so scientific. Like when they tested for alluminium or fluoride they only tested one or the other they didn't test them in combination. We don't know all the factors in the tests they "tried" that you speak of, maybe the veges were sprayed, maybe they were still consuming fluoridated water/food, etc. Maybe its long term and too late once you have it.

Covid is more difficult than cancer because it is allegedly a sudden artifical worldwide breath/touch contagious hazard emergency. Its understandable that vaccination is seen as only solution. But I not keen on taking on board more chemical/biological stuff as they are already forcing fluoridated water/food in me every meal, and other things. In fact I consider fluoridation worse than vaccination. There is no doubt they are forcing fluoridation for bad reasons, and its impossible for fluoridation not to effect our bodies/brains.

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Relax Deb...
He is not exactly who he/she/it claims to be.

Just someone claiming education and authority and knowledgeable experience when they have none.

You A Trolling MAN! :rolleyes:

God Bless You!

Last edited: