Unethical treatment of LGBTQ humans / Understanding LGBTQ - 101

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Animals can NOT Sin!

Glory to God,
Taken
I think he's just proving that these are humans engaging in animal behavior. But then we all know that already, this is base animal behavior, done by mentally ill people.

Believing you are something you are not used to be called delusion. Now, I'm guessing some guy is going to identify as a worm, and will find a doctor to cut off his arms and legs!

Much love!

Reactions: Taken

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think he's just proving that these are humans engaging in animal behavior. But then we all know that already, this is base animal behavior, done by mentally ill people.
Are you accusing these homosexual animals of being mentally ill? - LOL

/

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My conclusion after participating in different forums over years: Some people just like to argue and will argue about anything.

Reactions: St. SteVen

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My conclusion after participating in different forums over years: Some people just like to argue and will argue about anything.
Yes. And when that kind of gratuitous arguing persists, that forum is degraded. It's sad, but that's how this world is, as fleshy people do what they do.

Much love!

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That being said, my long observation is that there surely is at least a biological component to most genuine homosexuality.
You should rethink your position. Homosexuality is NOT a state of being like left-handedness. Homosexuality is a practice. Consider the following passage from Paul's epistle to the Romans.

Romans 1:26-27 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

Here Paul draws a distinction between "natural" functions and "unnatural" functions. He asserts that God gave human beings over to degrading passions. And in support of his contention, he offers as evidence, the fact that women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural. In the same way, the men abandoned the natural function of the women and burned in their desire for one another.

Paul offers the practice of homosexuality as PROOF that God has abandoned mankind over to degrading passions. And why did he do that? Because mankind "exchanged" a self-made god for the real God. Do you see the parallel? Mankind exchanged home-made gods for the real god, so God gives mankind over to degrading passions. And as proof, he points out that not only did man exchange a false god for the real one, they also exchanged natural functions for unnatural functions.

Biology has nothing to do with it. Rather, Paul is talking about a privation of the will. Just as they exchanged a pretend god for a real God, the exchanged natural for unnatural passions and decided to act on those unnatural passions. Homosexuality is nothing more and nothing less than an exchange of the natural for the unnatural in a culture that follows home-made gods.
It's too convenient to "blame" homosexuals for their orientation as though it were entirely within their control.
It is entirely within their control, which is why they are blameworthy.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Therefore homosexual behavior is not a sin, right? (according to your logic)

Therefore? No. There is no “therefore” as to what applies to humans also applies to animals.

Or... if only sinful for humans, why?

I would say what Scripture teaches…regarding Humans…
Males are Males, Females are Females, and only they should be JOINED as one.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you accusing these homosexual animals of being mentally ill? - LOL

/

Don't be obtuse. This is a testament to just how badly sin has damaged the entiire world. The animals get a pass for it, but thinking, reasonable thinking beings who are sentinant and have a conscience puts us above the animals and we have a resposibility to not act like animals. We're here to progress in spirit and not to regress like animals.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah but animals live in a fallen world too. I bet there wont be any homo animals during the Millenium!

Animals have their own uniqueness. They have seasonal instincts but do not literally mate with the same gender and reproduce offspring. I would somewhat expect animals during the millennium would be rather free roaming than caged or fenced.

Reactions: MA2444

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Believing you are something you are not used to be called delusion. Now, I'm guessing some guy is going to identify as a worm, and will find a doctor to cut off his arms and legs!

Much love!

It is fascinating to watch prophecy unfolding….
Hardened hearts
Reprobate minds
Strong delusions

If you did not know these things….it would drive you crazy trying to figure out how people could be so absurd.

Glory. To God,
Taken

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps you should own your part in that?
Or is it only "gratuitous arguing" when it disagrees with your opinion?

/

Ha! You wouldnt even answer the question, do you know that homosexual behavior is an abomination to God? !! You refused to answer that question.

I told you before. Your Opinion does not matter. My Opinion does not matter. What matters is what the Word of God says. Right or wrong?

What does that scripture say again? Something about, if you punch evil in the nose, it will flee from you? Now dont quote me on that, I'm not positive, lol.

The short of it is that, we Christians can never come into agreement with the poor misguided tranny folks. Or any of the homosexuals. Like was already said, if we walk with them we can not walk with God. A servent can not serve two masters.

You cant ask us to re-classify being homosexual as if it is not sin and somehow normal.
Because it is sin and it is not normal.

So will you answer my question?

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should rethink your position. Homosexuality is NOT a state of being like left-handedness.
My eyes tend to glaze over when some "real" Christian starts a post "You should ..."

You are assuming things that the best minds involved in the study of homosexuality do not know. Left-handedness is not a "state of being." In fact, left-handedness is an almost direct analogy to homosexuality. It has both a genetic component and non-genetic components. (I switched from right-handed putting to left after almost 20 years of playing golf - and this without conversion therapy or the laying on of hands!).
It is entirely within their control, which is why they are blameworthy.
And you know this how? There is both a homosexual orientation and a variety of homosexual practices. The orientation is no more "within their control" than my heterosexual orientation.

I am no big supporter of the LGBTQ movement or agenda, but this Dark Ages version of Christianity bewilders me.

Perhaps YOU should ... no, I won't go there, tempting as it may be.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And you know this how? There is both a homosexual orientation and a variety of homosexual practices. The orientation is no more "within their control" than my heterosexual orientation.

Are you quoting from the best known homosexual writers again?

Perhaps some Gay Federal Court Judges or Homosexuals on some US State Supreme Court?

Or maybe this genius regarding her deviant mind = "Lady gaga".

You know "Born this way"? ... (Her Song)..

So, let me show you something @O'Darby that you might read carefully, and let it become a part of your "thought process" so that you might come to understand what you are dealing with regarding what is going on.... regarding The Gay Agenda.
-
-
THE HOMOSEXUAL MANIFESTO

By Michael Swift, “Gay Revolutionary.” Reprinted from The Congressional Record of the United States Congress.

“""We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together.
Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us. ...............“Women,...... you cry for freedom. You say you are no longer satisfied with men; they make you unhappy. We, connoisseurs of the masculine face, the masculine physique, shall take your men from you then. We will amuse them; we will instruct them; we will embrace them when they weep. Women, you say you wish to live with each other instead of with men. Then go and be with each other. We shall give your men pleasures they have never known because we are foremost men too, and only one man knows how to truly please another man; only one man can understand the depth and feeling, the mind and body of another man. ....All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men.

All homosexuals must stand together as brothers; we must be united artistically, philosophically, socially, politically and financially. We will triumph only when we present a common face to the vicious heterosexual enemy. ...If you dare to cry faggot, fairy, queer, at us, we will stab you in your cowardly hearts and defile your dead, puny bodies. ....We shall write poems of the love between men; we shall stage plays in which man openly caresses man; we shall make films about the love between heroic men which will replace the cheap, superficial, entimental, insipid, juvenile, heterosexual infatuations presently dominating your cinema screens.

We shall sculpt statues of beautiful young men, of bold athletes which will be placed in your parks, your squares, your plazas. The museums of the world will be filled only with paintings of graceful, naked lads. “Our writers and artists will make love between men fashionable and de rigueur, and we will succeed because we are adept at setting styles. We will eliminate heterosexual liaisons through usage of the Redeeming the Rainbow 203 devices of wit and ridicule, devices which we are skilled in employing.

We will unmask the powerful homosexuals who masquerade as heterosexuals. You will be shocked and frightened when you find that your presidents and their sons, your industrialists, your senators, your mayors, your generals, your athletes, your film stars, your television personalities, your civic leaders, your priests are not the safe, familiar, bourgeois, heterosexual figures you assumed them to be.

We are everywhere; we have infiltrated your ranks. Be careful when you speak of homosexuals because we are always among you; we may be sitting across the desk from you; we may be sleeping in the same bed with you. There will be no ompromises. We are not middle-class weaklings. Highly intelligent, we are the natural aristocrats of the human race, and steely-minded aristocrats never settle for less.

Those who oppose us will be exiled. We shall raise vast private armies, as Mishima did, to defeat you. We shall conquer the world because warriors inspired by and banded together by homosexual love and honor are invincible as were the ancient Greek soldiers. The family unit-spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocrity, hypocrisy and violence--will be abolished. The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory. They will be bonded together in communal setting, under the control and instruction of homosexual savants. All churches who condemn us will be closed.

Our only gods are handsome young men. We adhere to a cult of beauty, moral and esthetic. All that is ugly and vulgar and banal will be annihilated. Since we are alienated from middle-class heterosexual conventions, we are free to live our lives according to the dictates of the pure imagination. For us too much is not enough. The exquisite society to emerge will be governed by an elite comprised of gay poets. One of the major requirements for a position of power in the new society of homoeroticism will be indulgence in the Greek passion.

Any man contaminated with heterosexual lust will be automatically barred from a position of influence. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexualcourts of justice and will become invisible men.
We shall rewrite history, history filled and debased with your heterosexual lies and distortions. We shall portray the homosexuality of the great leaders and thinkers who have shaped the world. We will demonstrate that homosexuality and intelligence and imagination are inextricably linked, and that homosexuality is a requirement for true nobility, true beauty in a man. “We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb, heterosexual shows throughout the ages. We too are capable of firing guns and manning the barricades of the ultimate revolution. “Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks.""

Last edited:

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact that you put the problem in paranthesis tells the story. Why do you do that?
Those are actually quotation marks, but whatever. I'm not prepared to say that any mere proclivity that has a genetic basis or genetic component is inherently sinful. I used the quotation marks because some Christians don't share my view, To me, it's how one deals with the proclivities that is sinful or not. I suppose I have proclivities toward any number of the Seven Deadly Sins, but I don't regard the mere proclivities as sinful.

Are homosexual practices sinful? Sure, but they aren't in some special category of Hideously Sinful. The willingness of "Christians" (love those quotation marks!) to wink at heterosexual fornication, cohabitation, divorce, adultery and all variety of Weird Sexual Practices, while singling out homosexuality as though it were The End of Civilization as We Know It, just always strikes me as rather weird.

Paul Lynde - flamingingly gay, but absolutely hysterical:

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is fascinating to watch prophecy unfolding….
Hardened hearts
Reprobate minds
Strong delusions

If you did not know these things….it would drive you crazy trying to figure out how people could be so absurd.

Glory. To God,
Taken

It is so absurd that it has to be prophetical I think. It is fascinating to watch, But! ...I do remember the good days when they were in the closet and held their place. You could hitchhike and NOT get picked up by a gay dog. I remember when it was a thing for people to go out beating up queers! I never did it, I was the littlest brother standing in the background listening to the bigger guys. That might sound extreme and might have been, back then. But with how uppity they are nowadays I'm not sure, lol.

So I guess I'm a homophobic bigot clinging to the Lord. But I know that if one gets too close he is getting a poke in the nose. I havent seen a gay person in years though. I dont live in new york and never will. I bet God wipes out NY with a tidal wave is why. Small towns dont attract alphabet soup I guess so I'm good.

Remember Drag Queens arent Homo! (I Especially like that one! LOL!!!) Insanity. Mental illness. Demonic possession.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, let me show you something @O'Darby that you might read carefully, and let it become a part of your "thought process" so that you might come to understand what you are dealing with regarding what is going on....
-
Oh, dear, @Behold, if you didn't exist I'd have to invent you.

The "Gay Manifesto" you cite included a DISCLAIMER by the author, conveniently omitted from the Congressiional Record, making clear that it is SATIRE, specifically "outré, madness, a tragic, cruel fantasy, an eruption of inner rage, on how the oppressed desperately dream of being the oppressor."

Never let facts or humor get in the way of your self-righteousness, eh?

I'm not sure which is more frightening:

1. The LGBTQ movement and its sycophants, which actually has little or nothing to do with actual LGBTQ issues.

or

2. The humorless, self-righteous, self-congratulatory brand of "Christianity" promoted here.

• Haha