Urgent prayer request, for Lance Stewart

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well there's this popular YouTube vlogger called Lance Stewart, he has been messing around with the demonic side of the supernatural, and now he is really having these nasty experiences with the devil, and a whole lot of people are accusing him of lieing and making this stuff up, even though his latest video says he has 24 hours to live, and he is clearly in discomfort, anyway here is the summary, he played with a Ouija board with his friends, he messed around with it in the cemetery, he has a few recent videos where he was possessed, not that I have watched them, he then started having these experiences where some supernatural force would grab his leg in bed, he started hearing demons speaking, so he decided to buy the Ouija board that his was playing with, with his friends, just so he can burn it, he then lit
the Ouija board on fire, and then he started hearing terrifying screams, he fell to the ground and the video cut out, that was a video from yesterday, today he uploaded a new video with title 24 hours to live, and he clearly looked miserable and in great discomfort.

Please pray for this man "Lance Stewart" pray that God will intervene, pray that he will live, come into agreement with me, I commanded the devil and his demons out of him, I prayed that God will protect him, and that he will be saved and washed in the blood of Jesus, and that he will experience the heavenly side of the supernatural, that he will experience the Holy Spirit, that he will experience the love, grace and forgiveness of Jesus.

Amen

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request and that this man may be delivered from all evil spirits in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule