US Supreme Court 5-4 Allows Ban On Abortions In Texas, After Heartbeat Is Detected

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prison time or a fine is not over the top when you consider the fact that the person who gives somebody a ride to an abortion clinic is an accomplice to murder.
The fact that America is experiencing all the curses God said would come on the end-time nations of Israel shows God has stopped protecting this country since WW2. The idea that God has been protecting America on account of maintaining a political alliance with the Jewish nation is an evangelical fable with no basis in reality. The Bible says keeping God's laws is the way to receive God's protection(Lev. 26:2, 5-8).

The fact that America ran away from places like Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan despite having a superior military(Lev. 26:14-20) says God has been removing His protection from this country for decades now, and the rest of Lev. 26 says it is only going to get progressively worse from there the longer this country continues to reject God's laws.

The fact that America has been experiencing the extreme weather patterns mentioned in Amo. 4:7 over the past 2 decades alone should at least make professing American evangelicals put some honest thought in evaluating the belief that God cares one iota about how long we've been politically aligned with the Jews. They're suffering the same curses America is experiencing, and the end result for them will be the same as ours if they don't repent.
I think the curses are upon the whole earth.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I believe America is still protected until the time of the antichrist....America has stood with Israel for decades....when the church is removed judgment comes upon all nations

If what we have been experiencing and the rapid decline of our society is protection...... Whooh! I believe that God has done romans 1 on us:

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

america as a society has been calling good evil and evil good for a long time now.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If what we have been experiencing and the rapid decline of our society is protection...... Whooh! I believe that God has done romans 1 on us:

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

america as a society has been calling good evil and evil good for a long time now.
So has all other countries....Satan isn't singling out America to spread his evil....he is after everyone.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So has all other countries....Satan isn't singling out America to spread his evil....he is after everyone.

I am not talking about Satan- God has given America over to fulfill its lusts.

As a nation:
1. We are morally bankrupt
2. We are spiritually bankrupt
3. We are fiscally bankrupt.
4. Our debt has past the point of sustainability.
5. We have butchered over 50 million unborn
6. We celebrate homosexuality.
7. According to gallup- over 100 churches a week permanently close their doors.
8. the church in america is in disarray. We are plagued with easy believism, pastors act more like ceo's than shepherds, fals doctrine abounds, and any hint of unity of spirit is long gone. The American church has lost its testimonyand witness. There is supposedly thousands weekly getting saved- but it appears most are just saying a prayer and reforming a few things, instead of turning their lives to christ.

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a nation:
8. the church in america is in disarray. We are plagued with easy believism, pastors act more like ceo's than shepherds, fals doctrine abounds, and any hint of unity of spirit is long gone. The American church has lost its testimonyand witness. There is supposedly thousands weekly getting saved- but it appears most are just saying a prayer and reforming a few things, instead of turning their lives to christ.

Agreed. And the younger generation has fallen away from faith, spirituality and family values at an alarming rate. For example, using drugs and supporting abortion were both fairly taboo 50 years ago. But now, it seems more socially unacceptable among many Americans to NOT support drugs and abortion.

We have essentially flipped and inverted our once-cherished core values so completely. How America has, truly, strayed far from its true values of liberty and justice for all. :(

In U.S., Decline of Christianity Continues at Rapid Pace
https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/2021/03/29/church-membership-fallen-below-majority/

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not talking about Satan- God has given America over to fulfill its lusts.

As a nation:
Ronald, you may not be "talking" about Satan but I am certain he is the one responsible for all this evil.
If you want to just focus on America and its decline I think it gives readers a false impression that America is the only country going through this.
Why would God punish America when there are countries that openly detest any belief in Him? There are still plenty of Christians here reaching out to spread the Gospel...and as of lately there is a surge in the rise of young teens being saved, filled with the Holy Spirit, and creating outreaches to minister everywhere God sends them.
They are the chosen generation...as prophesied for the last days...
America has become a nation of many religious beliefs yet the Christian faith still outnumbers the non-Christian ones.
I don't agree with many who think America is Mystery Babylon...or the beast...or the dragon.
You can take almost any country and make it fit the description of prophesy.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed. And the younger generation has fallen away from faith, spirituality and family values at an alarming rate. For example, using drugs and supporting abortion were both fairly taboo 50 years ago. But now, it seems more socially unacceptable among many Americans to NOT support drugs and abortion.

We have essentially flipped and inverted our once-cherished core values so completely. How America has, truly, strayed far from its true values of liberty and justice for all. :(

In U.S., Decline of Christianity Continues at Rapid Pace
https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/2021/03/29/church-membership-fallen-below-majority/

One of the saddest things I heard was from a gallup poll. They surveyed evangelical teens in coolege and they found that close to 80% fall away from teh aith when they get in college.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course the pro-aborts came out in their fury to demand that a woman's right to choose should not be interfered with as abortion was a consitutional right (can't see it in the Constitution but there you are).
Let all those murderous people move out of Texas. Texas is a huge state. Might be a good reason for the pro-life community to relocate to a nicer state. :)

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ronald, you may not be "talking" about Satan but I am certain he is the one responsible for all this evil.
If you want to just focus on America and its decline I think it gives readers a false impression that America is the only country going through this.
Why would God punish America when there are countries that openly detest any belief in Him? There are still plenty of Christians here reaching out to spread the Gospel...and as of lately there is a surge in the rise of young teens being saved, filled with the Holy Spirit, and creating outreaches to minister everywhere God sends them.
They are the chosen generation...as prophesied for the last days...
America has become a nation of many religious beliefs yet the Christian faith still outnumbers the non-Christian ones.
I don't agree with many who think America is Mystery Babylon...or the beast...or the dragon.
You can take almost any country and make it fit the description of prophesy.

The reason why god would punish America over others is that America as a nation has had far greater light of the gospel than any other nation on earth since Pentecost. Yes there are many Christians still in america, but our influence is minimal in society.

America is the far worst nation on earth because we fell from a far greater height than other nations. Yes Satan tempts and deceives butr we givew him far too much credit for our own sin natures playing out its worst inhibitions.

Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let all those murderous people move out of Texas. Texas is a huge state. Might be a good reason for the pro-life community to relocate to a nicer state. :)

I'm afraid Texas isn't a nicer state. In 2020, Texas had the highest number of forcible rape cases in the United States, with 13,509 reported rapes (source) and this staggering statistic doesn't include all of the unreported cases of rape in Texas (source). The Texas DPS also reported that as of August, there are 5,298 untested rape kits in Texas (source). Despite these facts, Texans can rest easy knowing that their gallant Governor, Greg Abbott, promised that Texas will eliminate all rapists from the streets of Texas. He said, "That said, however, let's make something very clear: Rape is a crime. And Texas will work tirelessly to make sure that we eliminate all rapists from the streets of Texas by aggressively going out and arresting them, and prosecuting them, and getting them off the streets" (source). Well, that's quite a statement for him to declare. I hope he remembers to inform the rest of the country when the State of Texas eliminates all rape so that no woman, (or child or teenager or man) will be a victim of rape in the Lone Star State. Yes, I am taking a personal jab at him because his statement of "eliminating all rapists from the streets of Texas" is unrealistic and he never should have made a public statement like that. Honestly, I can't say I'm surprised that he has the lowest-ever approval rating since he took office. Maybe a majority of Texans will decide it's time for a new governor. "Texas will eliminate all rapists..." SMH.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm afraid Texas isn't a nicer state. In 2020, Texas had the highest number of forcible rape cases in the United States, with 13,509 reported rapes (source) and this staggering statistic doesn't include all of the unreported cases of rape in Texas (source). The Texas DPS also reported that as of August, there are 5,298 untested rape kits in Texas (source). Despite these facts, Texans can rest easy knowing that their gallant Governor, Greg Abbott, promised that Texas will eliminate all rapists from the streets of Texas. He said, "That said, however, let's make something very clear: Rape is a crime. And Texas will work tirelessly to make sure that we eliminate all rapists from the streets of Texas by aggressively going out and arresting them, and prosecuting them, and getting them off the streets" (source). Well, that's quite a statement for him to declare. I hope he remembers to inform the rest of the country when the State of Texas eliminates all rape so that no woman, (or child or teenager or man) will be a victim of rape in the Lone Star State. Yes, I am taking a personal jab at him because his statement of "eliminating all rapists from the streets of Texas" is unrealistic and he never should have made a public statement like that. Honestly, I can't say I'm surprised that he has the lowest-ever approval rating since he took office. Maybe a majority of Texans will decide it's time for a new governor. "Texas will eliminate all rapists..." SMH.

Honestly, no politician can make that promise. Most of them are part of the cult system anyway. (Bohemian Grove, human trafficking, etc)

Reactions: maximum velocity

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree Robert's was a closet liberal all along appointed by Bush, he served in the Reagan Admin, and for conservative Justice Rhenquist (What A Disappointment)

The Justicrs denying a hearing on the 2020 election fraud, and look what we have, a fraud treasonous president in brain dead Biden

Hard to believe the in your face fraud, and Kavanaugh, Barrett , And Gorsuch basically owns this treasonous brain dead administration, "Crazy"!

Watching the Taliban parade around American weapons, and vehicles?

Americans left behind, and the military dogs?

Sick, Treason!

Yes it's on those Justices that wouldn't hear the election fraud cases that were "Many" and they know it!

Sorry, but your reasoning is very unsound. teh Supreme Court can only rule on points of law based on evidence presented. Every court that heard about election fraud, the lawyers for Trump failed to present empirical compelling evidence to overturn the election. that is how the law is supposed to work- even when it goes against what we want!

I believe the election was stolen, but the team of lawyers tasked with making the case- failed to do so. SCOTUS cannot choose to take a case where there isn't one.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

they all bark loudly like that. I do believe he is doing more than many others to take rapists off the streets. With that being said, Gov. Abbott has both his hands tied behind his back because of all the illegals pouring across the border. Many of them are gang memebers and criminals (not all, but many) and the rape count in Texas is high because of all the illegals there.

Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they all bark loudly like that. I do believe he is doing more than many others to take rapists off the streets. With that being said, Gov. Abbott has both his hands tied behind his back because of all the illegals pouring across the border. Many of them are gang memebers and criminals (not all, but many) and the rape count in Texas is high because of all the illegals there.

Hi Roland, I appreciate your response. I was wondering if you could post some statistical data to substantiate your claim that the rape count in Texas is high because of all the illegal immigrants there. A couple of reliable sources with accurate data will suffice. I have one more inquiry of you... What exactly is Governor Abbott doing more of than many others to take rapists off the street? I'd appreciate some specific examples. I'd think it would be difficult for him to "eliminate all rapists off the streets of Texas..." when more than 90% of sexual assault cases in Texas are never reported.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Roland, I appreciate your response. I was wondering if you could post some statistical data to substantiate your claim that the rape count in Texas is high because of all the illegal immigrants there. A couple of reliable sources with accurate data will suffice. I have one more inquiry of you... What exactly is Governor Abbott doing more of than many others to take rapists off the street? I'd appreciate some specific examples. I'd think it would be difficult for him to "eliminate all rapists off the streets of Texas..." when more than 90% of sexual assault cases in Texas are never reported.

Undocumented Immigrants Charged with 559,000 Texas Crimes (medlinfirm.com)

These numbers are just the ones caught and charged! Doesn't include open cases where no suspect has been found yet.

Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Undocumented Immigrants Charged with 559,000 Texas Crimes (medlinfirm.com)

These numbers are just the ones caught and charged! Doesn't include open cases where no suspect has been found yet.

Thank you for posting the link. I appreciate it.

According to the source you cited, there were 5,903 sexual assault charges committed by illegal immigrants and 2,674 sexual assault convictions of illegal immigrants between June 1, 2011 and the end of 2016. Unfortunately, these statistics are outdated. So, I searched online to find more current statistics of sexual assault charges relating to illegal immigrants. And I found this source: Texas Criminal Illegal Alien Data; Texas Department of Public Safety, with current crime statistics relating to illegal immigrants in Texas between June 1, 2011 and September 30, 2021.

Lawful Presence Determined Through PEP
: 4,911 sexual assault charges
Lawful Presence Determined While Incarcerated at TDCJ: 678 sexual assault charges

Historical Data
Because individuals identified as being illegally present in the country may have had a Texas criminal history prior to their immigration status being known to law enforcement, DPS has traditionally published criminal history data for an alien’s entire criminal history.

Lawful Presence Determined Through PEP: 7,247 sexual assault charges
Lawful Presence Determined While Incarcerated at TDCJ: 3,026 sexual assault charges

<<end of source excerpt>>

Based on these current TDPS statistics, I conclude that you're correct in asserting that the rape count in Texas is high because of the large population of illegal immigrants. In light of this, it is certainly unrealistic for Greg Abbott to claim that Texas will eliminate all rapists from the streets of Texas.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for posting the link. I appreciate it.

According to the source you cited, there were 5,903 sexual assault charges committed by illegal immigrants and 2,674 sexual assault convictions of illegal immigrants between June 1, 2011 and the end of 2016. Unfortunately, these statistics are outdated. So, I searched online to find more current statistics of sexual assault charges relating to illegal immigrants. And I found this source: Texas Criminal Illegal Alien Data; Texas Department of Public Safety, with current crime statistics relating to illegal immigrants in Texas between June 1, 2011 and September 30, 2021.

Lawful Presence Determined Through PEP
: 4,911 sexual assault charges
Lawful Presence Determined While Incarcerated at TDCJ: 678 sexual assault charges

Historical Data
Because individuals identified as being illegally present in the country may have had a Texas criminal history prior to their immigration status being known to law enforcement, DPS has traditionally published criminal history data for an alien’s entire criminal history.

Lawful Presence Determined Through PEP: 7,247 sexual assault charges
Lawful Presence Determined While Incarcerated at TDCJ: 3,026 sexual assault charges

<<end of source excerpt>>

Based on these current TDPS statistics, I conclude that you're correct in asserting that the rape count in Texas is high because of the large population of illegal immigrants. In light of this, it is certainly unrealistic for Greg Abbott to claim that Texas will eliminate all rapists from the streets of Texas.

Of course he can't! Anyone who thinks he could is very naive in the ways of politicalese! As soon as I read it, I knew that he wants to take a big bite out of it. But then again I am 67 years old and politics is a hobby of mine.

Reactions: maximum velocity
Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course he can't! Anyone who thinks he could is very naive in the ways of politicalese! As soon as I read it, I knew that he wants to take a big bite out of it. But then again I am 67 years old and politics is a hobby of mine.

I didn't participate in political debates and argue with other people about politics before the former president emerged in the Republican party and gradually began to morph the party into his image. I knew I had to take a stand and let my voice be heard. I decided that I needed to connect with other Republicans who were also resisting his takeover of the party, so I began to support The Lincoln Project and Republican Voters Against Trump.

I also had personal battles to fight because I had family and friends who were turning against me. I had to deal with personal attacks. I did fight back after the shock of the betrayal began to wear off. I've dealt with being berated for my resistance against the former president for five years now.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't participate in political debates and argue with other people about politics before the former president emerged in the Republican party and gradually began to morph the party into his image. I knew I had to take a stand and let my voice be heard. I decided that I needed to connect with other Republicans who were also resisting his takeover of the party, so I began to support The Lincoln Project and Republican Voters Against Trump.

I also had personal battles to fight because I had family and friends who were turning against me. I had to deal with personal attacks. I did fight back after the shock of the betrayal began to wear off. I've dealt with being berated for my resistance against the former president for five years now.

Well this is way off topic of the thread but I would ask this, can you list the big things you have against Trump POLITICALLY?