Using Up The Universe

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I've used up nearly 70 years of time. There's a record in heaven of all my days. I'm taking up space and existing in an environment that is shaping my experience. The effect of this is factored back into the environment, not just physically but also abstractly.

Earth rotation and orbit. Busy people. Bible study groups. Strange ideas. Tasks to perform.

Hypocrisy looms large in the Universe. Like everyone I contribute to it, but what a disappointment to see how relentlessly it uses up the Universe. I have the Midas touch. Everywhere I go. Everyone I see. Everything I do, hypocrisy is there, everpresent, working tirelessly to use up the Universe.

Ironically it's customary to ignore hypocrisy and politely pretend it isn't using up the Universe at all.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've used up nearly 70 years of time. There's a record in heaven of all my days. I'm taking up space and existing in an environment that is shaping my experience. The effect of this is factored back into the environment, not just physically but also abstractly.

Earth rotation and orbit. Busy people. Bible study groups. Strange ideas. Tasks to perform.

Hypocrisy looms large in the Universe. Like everyone I contribute to it, but what a disappointment to see how relentlessly it uses up the Universe. I have the Midas touch. Everywhere I go. Everyone I see. Everything I do, hypocrisy is there, everpresent, working tirelessly to use up the Universe.

Ironically it's customary to ignore hypocrisy and politely pretend it isn't using up the Universe at all.
well, I think hypocrisy uses us up. The Universe is a big place; I doubt whether hypocrisy uses it up. :)

Reactions: Nancy