Vaccination Countdown to 70/80%

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Let me address this one statement at a time. But first, bear in mind that the PCR test has been proven unreliable.

"Conspiracy theorists have used the data to support their criticisms of the vaccines’ efficacy – pointing to the level of vaccinated people who have tested positive to the virus.

Of course vaccinated people will test positive for the virus. Remember, the mRNA vaccine is not a typical vaccine. Rather, the mRNA vaccine is a gene modification agent that tricks your own body in producing the spike protein related to Sars-Cov-2 (Covid-19). The Covid-19 antibody test is looking for antibodies that your body has produced in response to either the covid-19 virus or the mRNA agent. The antibody test will test positive whether a person got the virus naturally or artificially.

I am not too keen on getting into this debates in depth but your response here caught my eye. Have you actually considered the reality of what you have said. In theory everyone that has the MRNA vaccine should test positive if the above is true. I work in a care home of 150 plus employees in total, we do regular PCR every week. 92% of the workforce has been vaccinated, a very high percentage received the MRNA type vaccine. Very few have tested positive since last December when the vaccination rollout started. We get random positive tests, but they have been with a mixture of unvaccinated and vaccinated. The residents are equally tested ( we have 100 , all of which were vaccinated on the same day. Although we had an outbreak only the demencia floor was severely hit. At the time there were no other cases on our other two floors.
Your theory could only be proved if everyone tested positive after receiving the vaccine as it would be a common result. Rita

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho

I just found out that your criminal mate Dan Andrews is not allowing Victorians back home from NSW without the jab...
Soon I will be stuck as well...

So please, I ask again, don't talk to me about covid cos I'm likely to snap at you.
Talk to me about anything else but covid.
Por favour

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Today's vaccination update 8th of September. Another day closer.

IMG_20210908_200622.jpg
IMG_20210908_200644.jpg

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As Scomo says "Team Australia", over 1.8 million vaccinations into arms in one week.

IMG_20210908_201511.jpg

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
and.... your daily statistics have been brought to you by.... DOG CHOW....
DOG CHOW makes me VERY HAPPY.... ~Bernie the St. Bernard

Reactions: Josho

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pfizer has recieved full FDA approval: FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine
Of course. However, Pfizer has no plans to manufacture or release the Comirnaty vaccine. There are still millions of doses of the old vaccine, produced under the EUA that still exist.

When Pfizer begins to manufacture and sell Comirnaty, (if ever) Pfizer will lose it's liability protection. As long as people are taking the original vaccine, Pfizer maintains protection from litigation and lawsuit under the EUA. And since millions of doses of the current vaccine still exist, Pfizer has no incentive to produce or sell Comirnaty.

In other words, FDA approval was a ruse in order to deceive the public, hoping that the public wouldn't notice, undercutting the antivax argument that the vaccine is not FDA approved and is both harmful and ineffective. In point of fact, the Pfizer vaccine available today is NOT the FDA approved vaccine. It is the same vaccine released under the EUA.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not too keen on getting into this debates in depth but your response here caught my eye. Have you actually considered the reality of what you have said. In theory everyone that has the MRNA vaccine should test positive if the above is true. I work in a care home of 150 plus employees in total, we do regular PCR every week. 92% of the workforce has been vaccinated, a very high percentage received the MRNA type vaccine. Very few have tested positive since last December when the vaccination rollout started. We get random positive tests, but they have been with a mixture of unvaccinated and vaccinated. The residents are equally tested ( we have 100 , all of which were vaccinated on the same day. Although we had an outbreak only the demencia floor was severely hit. At the time there were no other cases on our other two floors.
Your theory could only be proved if everyone tested positive after receiving the vaccine as it would be a common result. Rita
Has anyone been tested by any other way than by the PCR test? Are you familiar with the PCR test? What is the cycle threshold of the PCR test you all are receiving.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone been tested by any other way than by the PCR test? Are you familiar with the PCR test? What is the cycle threshold of the PCR test you all are receiving.
Sorry but that doesn’t negate anything I have said, they are all tested in the same way each week, they go to the same place each week. We also have the lateral flow tests each week - so yes they are tested in different ways. My comments were based on results, we are tested every week in both ways, when a positive comes back we are tested with the quick tests every shift and twice with the swabs that are sent away.
You were saying that ‘ of course they will come back positive if you have had the vaccine because of how it works ‘
I am not going to debate this, I merely added the scenario of the carehome as it acts as a natural study of 100+ people ………

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry but that doesn’t negate anything I have said, they are all tested in the same way each week, they go to the same place each week. We also have the lateral flow tests each week - so yes they are tested in different ways. My comments were based on results, we are tested every week in both ways, when a positive comes back we are tested with the quick tests every shift and twice with the swabs that are sent away.
You were saying that ‘ of course they will come back positive if you have had the vaccine because of how it works ‘
I am not going to debate this, I merely added the scenario of the carehome as it acts as a natural study of 100+ people ………
My point is, your test results are faulty.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The FDA has finally fessed up to the bogus nature of the PCR tests. They will be banned as of December 2021. So for all intents and purposes all (or at least 99%) of the so-called positive tests for COVID were actually false positives! The CT value was deliberately set too high (well above 35), when it should have been set below 25! This was a ploy to generate a whole bunch of bogus "cases" when these people were actually healthy. That would generate the necessary fear and panic. The whole COVID Scamdemic was based upon lies, deception, disinformation and misinformation. And it continues to this day.

Reactions: CadyandZoe

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The FDA has finally fessed up to the bogus nature of the PCR tests. They will be banned as of December 2021. So for all intents and purposes all (or at least 99%) of the so-called positive tests for COVID were actually false positives! The CT value was deliberately set too high (well above 35), when it should have been set below 25! This was a ploy to generate a whole bunch of bogus "cases" when these people were actually healthy. That would generate the necessary fear and panic. The whole COVID Scamdemic was based upon lies, deception, disinformation and misinformation. And it continues to this day.
Enoch , DONT TAKE THE VACCINE . IF i didnt love ya i would not warn you . I can only pray for those who already did
They will soon find out exactly WHY some were warning NOT to take it at all .