Vaccine... Again, sorry.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually all flu death reports were simply estimates. No one knew for sure. But neither did the public health authorities honestly post this disclaimer: "ALL RESULTS ARE SIMPLY ESTIMATES. WE DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE". And that is why CDC gave a range, rather than an exact number.
Do we really know anything that anyone or media tells us is true? I sure don't believe the pro baby murdering media.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently denial is still a river in Egypt.

And I'm not a psychologist. My SIL is....but she hasn't graduated yet. She's only 24.
I don’t think you have to be a psychologist to find a post where someone said a certain thing...

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Almost nobody gets this. We're just stewards of anything under our temporal administration. He owns our money, our houses, cars, children. He even owns the stuff we steal (for which God has a very broad definition) from one another. Which means when we steal we're stealing from Him. Sorry for the rant. :)
Even so! With unbelievers, I understand, but with people claiming to believe, too many insist on behaving as if they own something and have some rights to something. Steward is the right word but even the word is foreign to some. Was mehr kann ich sagen?

Reactions: BarneyFife

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, okay, so you went looking and could not find where I said I was against vaccines and you feel you must save face?
ROFL...

Dude! Give it up already...you been busted. That's what we have been laughing at you about....your fake Innocence.

The moment you said that you weren't going to take the vaccine you outed yourself.

If you weren't interested in others not taking the vaccines you wouldn't have disclosed your personal choices based on no medical knowledge. Regardless of anything else you say... you have proven that you are a militant antivaxxer activist.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t think you have to be a psychologist to find a post where someone said a certain thing...
And I'm not a psychologist but I do recognize psychosis when I run into it...you know when someone doesn't truly own empathy but likes to overtly pretend that they do.

Reactions: Taodeching

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know who's making the most profit off this covid vax?
Advertisers.
I was just watching a video filled with cigarrette advertisements.

Just saying:

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I do wish that conspiracy theories would be banned altogether. All it does is scare people and make them upset. It doesn't seem to have any place on a Christian forum.
There is in the world, right now as we speak, the greatest conspiracy in the history of mankind being played out before our eyes. It is a conspiracy that began before creation, even in heaven. A conspiracy of such insane magnitude, that God chose to not only reveal it to us, but to make mankind an integral player in how the conspiracy runs it's course, maker His people integral spokespeople for warning mankind of the eternal consequences to which side everyone will eventually have to give their loyalty to, and as whistleblowers revealing the major players conspiring in bringing about mankind's downfall. It's the story of the Bible. It has but a few short years to come to a climax, when everyone's eternal destiny will be decided. That's the big picture.
Smaller pictures are intertwined in the storyline. That's where those "players' enter in. Each of those players have a role to play. Each one forming their own conspiracy, sometimes known to other players, sometimes not. Secrecy is the key to bringing success. Exposing the players and their roles won't change the course of events, but it may offer people hope by choosing the right side.
The trick is in discerning which are actual conspiracies, and which are merely theoretical nonsense.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Buy or don't buy all you like. It ain't the same. And you ought to know better. We wrestle not... But you're a free moral agent. :)

When I was a kid, you had to get your shots if you wanted to travel. Nobody was comparing it to the church in the wilderness. You're not the only one with common sense. :)
But those were actual vaccines with a proven track record. And there weren't bona fide medical practitioners lining up claiming those vaccines were bogus and dangerous. Nor was there known cures to the actual illnesses being suppressed by governments. Nor were the numbers of cases and fatalities being exaggerated and manipulated in order to establish a popular mindset of compliance.
Oh. And almost everything at this time has something to do with the church in the wilderness.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't worry, the Nephilim will come out of hiding to lend aid in exchange for worship...

Oh good. An actual staff member responded that I can talk to. I'm sorry but I stand with @Devin Wintch on this. I don't care what you believe or whether you want to take the shot or not or have had the shot or not,.. but this whole entire thread doesn't seem to be anything more but scaring people. It's not uplifting, it's not helping anybody spiritually, or bringing them closer to God. So I feel like I have a legit question here when it comes to asking why is it allowed? It already upset one member to the point they thought they were going to die. That certainly doesn't seem Christian to me.