Vaccine... Again, sorry.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well not on a forum. The first amendment is what the Government can't do not a forum.

Yeah,.. but nobody on the staff seems to care or think that it's a rule violation because this thread is still open. Never mind the fact that it's meant to scare and upset people and is not uplifting or helping out people in a spiritual way. Seriously, I love the staff here and this website but I'm a bit confused right now. :/

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm...no, not exactly. You quoted my post and gave the response so I thought you were talking to me. If you hadn’t quoted my post I would not have thought you were talking to me.

Because you wanted me to clarify something. Seriously right now? Are you for real? -___-

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'll take the data from CDC rather than second-hand from WebMD.
You seriously believe that CDC can be trusted any longer? There is nothing wrong with WebMD, but something is very seriously wrong with CDC, FDA, NIH, NIAID, and many other agencies which are supposed to serve the public, but only serve to publish false information. Even Johns Hopkins University cannot be trusted to give you the truth about vaccines.

Now listen to this nonsense from FDA: "However, antibody tests should not be used at this time to determine immunity or protection against COVID-19 at any time, and especially after a person has received a COVID-19 vaccination."
FDA: 'Vaccine hesitant' can't use antibody test to prove immunity!

Ever since the body's immune system was studied, the presence of antibodies to a virus meant that the person was immune. But suddenly FDA has decided that that does not apply any longer. JUST LIKE THAT! And just like WHO has changed the meaning of medical terms on a whim. George Orwell must be having the last laugh.

So what does this tell us? FDA is a part of the global conspiracy to make sure that everyone is put at serious risk through non-vaccines. Why? Billions (perhaps trillions) of dollars are at stake, and these unethical, immoral, and criminal officials want to make sure they get their cut. Where are the Nuremberg 2 lawyers?

"We are indeed in Nuremberg territory, and it will take another Nuremberg to stop a deluded oligarchy from selling us for their medical experimentation, deploying vaccine passports and treating us like herd animals to be slaughtered at will. I suggest that in honor of the black men who were lied to for 40 years in the Tuskegee study, America's trials be referred to as the Tuskegee Crimes Against Humanity trials."

Are we at Nazi-level barbarity in experimentation?

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give it up already... you expect us to believe you now?

Again... cognitive dissonance... surely you know what that means.
Yes, okay, I have cognitive dissonance and need you to show me where I said I was against vaccines. Could you show me? I only remember saying every man must walk out their trust of God and follow their conscience. I don’t remember saying it even though you keep saying I did, probably because of a mental condition. Can you show me the post?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, okay, I have cognitive dissonance and need you to show me where I said I was against vaccines. Could you show me? I only remember saying every man must walk out their trust of God and follow their conscience. I don’t remember saying it even though you keep saying I did, probably because of a mental condition. Can you show me the post?
Apparently denial is still a river in Egypt.

And I'm not a psychologist. My SIL is....but she hasn't graduated yet. She's only 24.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because the general populations have been suckered by the lying, unethical media every day, people blindly accept the accusation of "conspiracy theory" for conspiracy truth. But if there is no conspiracy there is also no need for lies and deceit.

So let's examine the lies and deceit connected with the COVID pandemic to understand why this was a staggering conspiracy.

1. China lied about everything regarding the release of SARS-Cov-2, and the media did not bother to investigate their lies. Indeed they promoted them.

2. The World Health Organization put out bogus numbers regarding the deaths to occur, and once again the media did not bother to expose the lies. WHO has also changed the meanings of established medical terms deceitfully, and gotten away with it.

3. The Imperial College in the UK published bogus models for the spread of COVID-19 (predicting millions of death in the USA), and once again no one bothered to determine whether this was lies or truth. Now these liars are telling the world that they deliberately lied to generate fear and make people compliant. But they will not be going to jail.

4. The CDC, NIH, NIAID, FDA, AMA, medical journals, etc. all DELIBERATELY lied about the effectiveness of cheap quinine, HCQ, the HCQ combo pack, ivermectin, zinc, vitamin D, etc to prevent coronavirus from making people sick. In fact they sabotaged all these remedies. Why? So that hundreds of thousands would die unnecessarily, and they could proclaim that this was a pandemic.

5. The PCR test was abused and used incorrectly (Ct values at 35-40) to INFLATE the numbers of so-called "cases". And the same false test is being used to this day to keep up the fear-mongering and COVID tyranny.

6. CDC directed doctors and hospitals to deliberately INFLATE COVID death by reporting everything as a COVID death. On top of that they used ventilators to increase the death count (since ventilators aggravated the problem).

7. Now the CDC has taken the opposite tack to prevent people from knowing the true numbers of vaccine death, by changing the parameters. The Ct values have been dropped to where they should have been all along (under 27), and at the same time there is a propaganda campaign to prevent people from seeing the connection between vaccinations and deaths.

8. Sweden had already shown the world that lockdowns were unnecessary, but Sweden was attacked by the media, and ignored by the politicians. Therefore the whole world went into lockdown mode to destroy lives, livelihoods, businesses, economies, and the social fabric.

9. There was already existing information to prove that masking is useless, but all governments demanded masking to actually reduce herd immunity. Then the CDC flip-flopped daily about masks so that people would always be confused.

10. The CDC recently admitted that there was a 1:10,000 chance of anyone catching an infection from hard surfaces, yet billions of dollars were wasted on obsessive disinfection of surfaces. Who will compensate all the businesses for money down the drain?

If all these lies and deceitful activities do not add up to a conspiracy of major proportions, then it is clear that insanity has replaced sanity.
Yep, many are already insane; mentally challenged and lost in the river of lies being told everyday. They have no natural or even spiritual foundation to guide them back to the shores of sanity, reason and discernment. Such a shame and I mean that in every way.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I did point it out specifically already...but you failed spectacularly at recognizing it...it's been the focus of several posts now. But for whatever reason you seem not to acknowledge it.
My pointing it out again when it's obviously impossible to have honest discourse is pointless.

I love these militant antivaxxer activists...they are so blind. I know that I should behave better but it's so funny when they act all innocent

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seriously believe that CDC can be trusted any longer? There is nothing wrong with WebMD, but something is very seriously wrong with CDC, FDA, NIH, NIAID, and many other agencies which are supposed to serve the public, but only serve to publish false information. Even Johns Hopkins University cannot be trusted to give you the truth about vaccines.
Where do you think WebMD got their info from? Click on the link to find out.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you really saying 80,000 Americans didn't die from the flu that year?
I'm saying that more did...not directly from the flu but from the complications from having the flu.... about 188,000.

Reactions: kcnalp

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are you really saying 80,000 Americans didn't die from the flu that year?
Actually all flu death reports were simply estimates. No one knew for sure. But neither did the public health authorities honestly post this disclaimer: "ALL RESULTS ARE SIMPLY ESTIMATES. WE DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE". And that is why CDC gave a range, rather than an exact number.

Reactions: BarneyFife