Vaccine... Again, sorry.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just food for thought here:

"And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat." Gen 3:6

"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die." Gen 2:17

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die..." Heb 9:27

"And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?" John 11:26

"And these signs shall follow them that believe;...They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them..." Mark 16:17-18

Vax or no Vax...we trust God.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13:7 (NKJV)
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Nothing can stop it!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We could have a long conversation about the innocent children that God killed before they became un-innocent in Egypt, but that would be off topic.
The last time I wrote about that I received some real opposition... We will leave alone as being unedifying!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and now that we have at least one member upset, worried, and scared by this I'm tagging staff members @Heart2Soul, @Josho, @lforrest, and @pompadour. Most of them might be anti-vacciners, but I would hope that they wouldn't allow this to happen.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are making life and death type decisions about a virus and vaccine with no medical knowledge but at the same time you have had interpersonal interactions but don't understand why friends would have fun together or the manner they would have it in....

The cognitive dissonance is extreme here.

I do not make life and death decisions regarding others. God does...

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can get that God wouldn't approve of this thread either.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not make life and death decisions regarding others. God does...
Oh?
But you are broadcasting your personal choices on the internet....how is that not encouraging others to do the same thing you have chosen? Just because you didn't make it an emphatic statement?

Again with the cognitive dissonance...

Reactions: April_Rose

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@stunnedbygrace ,
See, I don't think that you really understand this debate thingy...when debating someone with whom you disagree with you aren't supposed to prove his points for him....making everything your opposition said more believable by your epitomizing everything they have claimed about your side.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God made everything...the people and the things and it all belongs to Him.
Almost nobody gets this. We're just stewards of anything under our temporal administration. He owns our money, our houses, cars, children. He even owns the stuff we steal (for which God has a very broad definition) from one another. Which means when we steal we're stealing from Him. Sorry for the rant. :)

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh?
But you are broadcasting your personal choices on the internet....how is that not encouraging others to do the same thing you have chosen? Just because you didn't make it an emphatic statement?

Again with the cognitive dissonance...

Please LISTEN to yourself. If, by some small chance, however unlikely, there turned out to be a horrible and unforeseen complication from an ingredient in the vaccine mixing with the virus in human bodies, and you had broadcast your personal choice on the internet...what then? In fact, you HAVE made emphatic statements.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@stunnedbygrace ,
See, I don't think that you really understand this debate thingy...when debating someone with whom you disagree with you aren't supposed to prove his points for him....making everything your opposition said more believable by your epitomizing everything they have claimed about your side.

I don’t disagree with you...
I don’t think you shouldn’t have got the shot.
I just made a different choice than you.

Reactions: Brakelite

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2000 prescription drug recalls 3 years ago, no doubt killing and injuring for life MANY! Isn't that encouraging?

Oh and, 80,000 Americans dead from the flu in one year recently. We've had the flu vaccine about 80 years. Those vaccines sure work, right?

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please LISTEN to yourself. If, by some small chance, however unlikely, there turned out to be a horrible and unforeseen complication from an ingredient in the vaccine mixing with the virus in human bodies, and you had broadcast your personal choice on the internet...what then? In fact, you HAVE made emphatic statements.
That's why over half a million people tried them before I did.

And then another 50 million people got their vaccine before I got mine. No problems whatsoever.
In fact it was 18 months of human trials of this specific vaccine of a system of making them that had been established for ten years before I got my first shot.

So...can't say that I'm a groundbreaker or anything...I'm not trying anything new out....I'm not a test dummy...much as I might want to be. I'm too chicken.

But facing an endocrine virus without a lick of protection? Well there's braveness and there's foolishness.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2000 prescription drug recalls 3 years ago, no doubt killing and injuring for life MANY! Isn't that encouraging?

Oh and, 80,000 Americans dead from the flu in one year recently. We've had the flu vaccine about 80 years. Those vaccines sure work, right?

Your numbers are ALL wayyyyy off.

200,000 die from flu or complications roughly every year. We had a million people in America alone die from Coronavirus. And those numbers are rigged to the positive side....no where near enough deaths from complications have been recorded. Just saying.

Then there's the walking dead....those who are still alive but permanently harmed by the virus. Can be as simple as losing the ability to smell some things to needing a new kidney or liver...strokes and heart damages too.

And drug recalls are a nothing. It's the drugs doctors over proscribed and mixed with other drugs that have more fatal conscequenses.