Vaccine Passport, Washington State

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, will you accept a chip implant in your right hand and burn in Hell "forever and ever"?

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been hearing people talk. And if they will be shutting down companies that don't enforce this law, then how could they let the CHOP zone and all the Seattle hysterics happen and not do anything about it. It's almost criminal and shows intent of our government to be a Marxist group.
But it's the "suMmer of lOvE" :rolleyes:

Pfffffffffftt
You're right. They aren't fixing it because they like it this way. It isn't that they are powerless.

Remember the words of Nikita Khrushchev: "We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S.; we will destroy you from within." (1956, press conference)

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They originally said she could leave with fully vaccinated people. And now that I got my first shot they are saying that they won't. She's checking but they have the adult homes in sort of a lock down right now.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are already calling for it! Has Satan put you to sleep? Wake up!
I doubt they'll get away with that though, it's too much like a Nazi concentration camp procedure:
numberidarmjewish.jpg

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's Inslee, he's trying to force everyone to get vaccinated.
There are legal avenues still available to deal with the tyranny of governors and premiers. But they are not being used to their full extent. While the courts have clearly been compromised, the system still exists for matters to go all the way to the Supreme Court. It is illegal to force anyone to be vaccinated with an injection which is clearly stated to be for emergency use only. And there is no emergency for bogus vaccines.

Reactions: dev553344