Vaping problems? / benefits?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think vaping is:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
So there is a lot of discussion about vaping; some find it highly problematic; others find it beneficial (helping to quit cigarettes, etc.). This is a topical subject these days which has not been discussed lately on the forums.

(Comments/thoughts?)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Josho Thanks for your vote. As regards possible benefits, some ppl find vaping helps them quit cigarettes. Did you ever find it of benefit in any way; or maybe you never vaped?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes Farouk, same as I have said on your other vaping posts.
@Nancy; Well it's been a year or two since there was any discussion; and ppl can move on. So it seems like vaping is for you now a real fixture that successfully got you off cigarettes and you would advocate vaping as a very useful means for that purpose?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So there is a lot of discussion about vaping; some find it highly problematic; others find it beneficial (helping to quit cigarettes, etc.). This is a topical subject these days which has not been discussed lately on the forums.

(Comments/thoughts?)

Why are you starting another thread on this same subject, you already have one going which you started last year!

Reactions: Enoch111 and Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Why are you starting another thread on this same subject, you already have one going which you started last year!
There has been silence for about a year; ppl's thoughts and circumstances develop; participation as always voluntary... :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There has been silence for about a year; ppl's thoughts and circumstances develop; participation as always voluntary... :)

As far as I remember you don't have any tattoo's but you have started numerous threads about them.
And as far as I remember you don't smoke...yet here you are starting another thread about it?

So, why the obsession with tattoo's , piercings , and smoking?
You relate to none of them ?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Helen I quit. Some ppl find vaping a useful way to get off cigarettes. (I don't wear earrings any more. The design I got on my arm was not a success.)

Feel free to vote in the poll...

Reactions: Helen

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Maybe could be said to all of us. How many times can one thread be started on the same subject? Guilty of it myself. Was thinking the other day is there a topic that has not been already...the same ones going, same as a year ago.

@farouk as you may know...I’m a smoker. Wish I wasn’t, but I am. Our daughter quit and now vapes...although it hasn’t helped her quit entirely, she says she feels a lot better with far less symptoms of tar. They do have filters now to remove the tar, the same as vapes. Would like to be free from them altogether...

Reactions: farouk