Vaping problems? / benefits?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think vaping is:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Never a good idea.
Toxins galore.

Inhaling smoke into raw tissue,your lungs! Mouth,throat, and those chemicals entering your bloodstream is going to always bring trouble to your health. Always.
vaping toxins at DuckDuckGo
The easiest and most convenient way to deal with this is denial, denial, denial denial..... while singing 'we're marching to Zion' with gusto and enthusiasm. :eek:

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dead is dead. The how is always tragedy, not an either or, greater or less than.
A lot of smokers have lived to a ripe old age. But the victims of the lethal COVID jabs did not even have a chance. It was like a shot of strychnine. A pilot just died recently while flying. Imagine the devastation had the plane crashed. And you will not believe how quickly the Leftist "fact-checkers" are denying these deaths. All "fact-checkers" are in fact "fact-deniers".

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've never smoked or drank, so my brother-in-law once half-jokingly said to me "Huh, you're not a man if you don't drink and smoke".
He died of cancer 10 years ago aged about 65, but I'm still around..:)
His wife and kids are now having to soldier on without him through the years ahead, so to anybody wanting a motive to give up smoking I'd say use him as an example and pack it in lest you die early and leave your family up the creek like he did.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
A lot of smokers have lived to a ripe old age. But the victims of the lethal COVID jabs did not even have a chance. It was like a shot of strychnine. A pilot just died recently while flying. Imagine the devastation had the plane crashed. And you will not believe how quickly the Leftist "fact-checkers" are denying these deaths. All "fact-checkers" are in fact "fact-deniers".
I don't see it as an either or situation. They're both deadly.

A friend was going to apply for a state job. 911 operator, but thought they'd have to get all the vaccinations to do so.

Not true. A lawsuit that recalled the Nuremberg code, won the case for them. Now, no state government agency can mandate the jab for gainful employment.

We're making strides.